Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari (54211 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by IME1: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Many people here Kneel before men
(Not referring to her in particular oh)
Then stand in their hearts and minds and insult them.
Why the hypocrisy, deceit and insult?

When a culture tells you to do one thing physically that the eye (society) can see, judge and praise you
Then
Do another in your heart and mind that no man can see, but God Who condemns abusive words and disrespect
Then I don't want to be part or a recipient of such culture.
I'd rather you shake my hand I know you are an ally,
Than you prostrate and kneel for me and you are a wicked, inwardly disrespectful foe unknown to me
undecided

I feel sorry for those who equate this to respect and proper upbringing because one man's culture is another man's insult.
Anyone can kneel, even someone who would ordinarily not kneel for someone would do so when there is a need.
See those pictures of the Iwo monarch sharing money
And you will see that all the beneficiaries are older than he is
But they all knelt or bowed.

I've not seen them extend such cultural practises to the keke man, market woman, office cleaner or nanny and those below their class and financial means!
Why cool
Okay eye service not needed there! Who am I to rationally judge?

I almost got blasted for calling an old woman ma in a part of Nigeria
I also saw how some people looked with scorn at a young woman genuflect to greet in another part of Nigeria

Phew!
Why?

IT WAS NOT THEIR CULTURE!!!
this act would be seen as absurd in Japan, Daura, Jalingo, China, Minna, Miami, or Aba
AND THEIRS WOULD BE TOO VICE VERSA
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by asmovic(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.
I've always doubted and been against the ideology not until I saw this photo.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.
we equally know one particular tribe that has no respect for human beings but drugs. they are like Mtn. anywhere they go, drug abounds.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Alariiwo: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Women like this are very rare nowadays..

It's difficult to find classy, brilliant and respectful babes.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by tballeyy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
obonujoker:
A woman that does not respect God.... nothing new... I wonder if she knees for her husband sef.... grin... O Lord please reconsider your stance on hell fire pls, because if u don't eh, let not 70% of humanity find itself there... please Lord...
what is ur biznes? You are (MUM)U that's what?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Flashh:
Are you telling me this is news?
Where have you been flash shocked
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Na so him go dey shake other people's wives and go hide Aisha for ze oza room. Na amadioha go judge you, but this kneeling down for Buhari na hi service o
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
madridguy:
See as Gov. Ambode dey look tongue
he knows dat,dat is not d woman he married.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nedfed(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shud we say she's humble or stupidityy?
Can just no why sum yorubas women just falling hands
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by SarkinYarki: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
These are the hall marks of greedy people

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Machinegun91(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
but why are yoruba people like this?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by gtown: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
247frolicboss:
Mrs. Bolanle Ambode greeting President Buhari while Governor Akinwunmi Ambode was blushing & feeling proud of his baby girl’s home training during his visit to Lagos last week..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-gov-ambodes-wife-bolanle-on-her-kneels-to-greet-president-buhari/

The day I heard Buhari was visiting Lagos, I knew P.I.Gs would have sleepless night during and after the visit. At least, I can say I am not disappointed so far. It is glaring that all P.I.Gs are not smiling at all with the visitation.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by no1madman(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bowing and kneeling b4 a cow cow �
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by gtown: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.
The day I heard Buhari was visiting Lagos, I knew P.I.Gs would have sleepless night during and after the visit. At least, I can say I am not disappointed so far. It is glaring that all P.I.Gs are not smiling at all with the visitation.
Even the one above that I quote and who, according to himself, used to be neutral has now sworn to henceforth groans with his P.I.Gs brother.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh Lord pls send me an angel to lead me out of this place.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Deji63: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
This woman that stormed out of a church communion service because she was not served first...

She can 'humble' before Buhari, but not before God.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/26/ambode-allegedly-sacks-evicts-chaplain-disrespecting-wife/

When Buhari is kicked out I bet she would walk past him and act like he is just a Daura mosquito. Eye service.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Biety:

yorubas are trained to greet elders with respect, while some people are trained to wake their parents and elders of their tribe with sliding kick.
Abimbola act shows she's a real Omoluabi and not ajeokutamamomi.

Sliding kick!!! grin grin

You wan finish me with laughter..

ajeokutamamomi meaning person chop stone finish he no drink water...

Lmao ...who does that?

Never laughed this way

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by deomelllo: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Much respect to Mrs Ambode, a true and genuine Omoluabi.

Ambode, I envy you this one time.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by deomelllo: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Zionista:

Sliding kick!!! grin grin

You wan finish me with laughter..

ajeokutamamomi meaning person chop stone finish he no drink water...

Lmao ...who does that?

Never laughed this way

village Igbos of course.

Why do you think they are always angry, bitter frustrated and disgruntled?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by adetunjioludami(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2018
obonujoker:
A woman that does not respect God.... nothing new... I wonder if she knees for her husband sef.... grin... O Lord please reconsider your stance on hell fire pls, because if u don't eh, let not 70% of humanity find itself there... please Lord...
..kneels biko.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by babadee1(m): 12:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Uyiii:

Some people are brought up to be respectful of their elders regardless of tribe.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by aston406: 12:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Chai!! In front of her husband
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Bane2020: 1:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Yorubas will prostrate, roll on the floor, and so every rubbish genuflecfion possible just to show that they have "respect", yet no tribe comes close to them in cursing and dishing out every uncouth diatribe possible, no wonder the first set of languages every non Yoruba speaker learns is the curse words.. If you see where Yoruba parents curse their children, you will feel extreme pity for the abused victims... some even go as far as wishing thier own children death... so much for respect, you can shove that hypocritical respect where the sun doesn't shine.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Bane2020: 1:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Yorubas will prostrate, roll on the floor, and do every rubbish genuflecfion possible just to show that they have "respect", yet no tribe comes close to them in cursing and dishing out every uncouth diatribe possible, no wonder the first set of languages every non Yoruba speaker learns is the curse words.. If you see where Yoruba parents curse their children, you will feel extreme pity for the abused victims... some even go as far as wishing thier own children death... so much for respect, you can shove that hypocritical respect where the sun doesn't shine.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by jerryfemi88: 1:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Biety:

yorubas are trained to greet elders with respect, while some people are trained to wake their parents and elders of their tribe with sliding kick.
Abimbola act shows e's a real Omoluabi and not ajeokutamamomi.
that is true ,are yorubas also train to disrespect God.did u not hear how this same woman who respects an elder somuch disresp
ected God in church about d communion issue ,where u told that pastor.of a church is not an elder or a representative of d almighty God which is higher God or elder , i smell eye service nothing more
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by ddeola: 1:29am On Apr 03, 2018
It is well o, but is this not the same woman who sacked the chaplain/priest from the state chapel because she was not given special recognition ?

God have mercy
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Btruth: 1:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
This woman that stormed out of a church communion service because she was not served first...

She can 'humble' before Buhari, but not before God.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/26/ambode-allegedly-sacks-evicts-chaplain-disrespecting-wife/
don't mind her....Naa scam game she is doing with PMB.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by nobsalis: 2:01am On Apr 03, 2018
heendrix:
wailers would come rant rubbish whilst in Yoruba culture respect is reciprocal and it's necessary to greet people much older than you are in a respectful way. girls esp kneel down while guys either bend low or prostrate

atleast her's is much better than some sect who lied flat to the ground almost ate one cownu shoes just to show respect undecided

Dis is what we call "Finishing" in Mortal Kombat back in the days
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by nobsalis: 2:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Okoyeebos:

I know you're a wawa piglet, a descendant of Judas Iscariot from the cursed tribe of Isreal.

You wake your fathers with sliding tackles and you wake your mothers with heavy knocks on the head.

Most local dogs have better training than people of your atrocious tribe.

Bros e Don do na abi u won kill am ni?....
Remain small for another thread Abeg.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by frank4243(m): 2:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Mine your bitcoins today, earn up to 0.2btc in 11hours
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by coputa(m): 2:14am On Apr 03, 2018
utenwuson:
try get sense.... that's the president and an elderly person
He's on official visit to Lagos state and as such should be welcomed officially,Yorubas with asslickin is second to none,You can't beat them in this game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.