Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari (54212 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by ooranguntan(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Eye service

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Adamummya(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
i hope she kneels for her husband too

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by TheAngry1: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.
I've always doubted and been against the ideology not until I saw this photo.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.

Mumu! Nnamdi Kanu wey no be slave ran to Cameroon like a He goat. Ojukwu him Uncle ran to Ivory Coast disguised as a woman. Who be the slave now? There are more Igbos in the Southwest and North than there are Igbos in the east...who be slaves now? grin grin grin grin okponu!

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
obonujoker:
A woman that does not respect God.... nothing new... I wonder if she knees for her husband sef.... grin... O Lord please reconsider your stance on hell fire pls, because if u don't eh, let not 70% of humanity find itself there... please Lord...

I pity your wasted soul, simply because you belong yo a losing party.
Why is your mind full of evil and your whole being this evil?
Do you live in their house to know whether she kneels for her husband?
How does this concerns hell fire again?
I just pity You!

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
ManirBK:
Best President
console urself

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
divicoded:

I pity your wasted soul, simply because you belong yo a losing party.
Why is your mind full of evil and your whole being this evil?
Do you live in their house to know whether she kneels for her husband?
How does this concerns hell fire again?
I just pity You!
I pity u too

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
sisipelebe:
Awon alabosi
Oruko e funny sha

bawo ni?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yeye dey smell undecided

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by allanphash7(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
She's cultured
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hypocrisy at its peak.She slapped a Yoruba pastor and knelt to greet a Fulani president

Not again! Who opened your cage?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by ibilezone(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
how can i publish post on nairaland?? somebody help?!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.

see this kid, no be your fault, na nairaland gives u kids mouth on public forum

there is no big deal in the greetings, buhari can father her and that's Yoruba way of respecting elders. the men are to postrate and the ladies/women are to kneel

even Hausa's kneel to greet their elders, na everyone go be like you folks that kick your parent on bed?

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
247frolicboss:
Mrs. Bolanle Ambode greeting President Buhari while Governor Akinwunmi Ambode was blushing & feeling proud of his baby girl’s home training during his visit to Lagos last week..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-gov-ambodes-wife-bolanle-on-her-kneels-to-greet-president-buhari/

When afonja has a female follower LOL

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Lufthansa: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
That is Yoruba Culture

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nasir123(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
AntiWailer:

M0r0n.

That is how we greet elders.

Not every tribe will be using kung Fu to wake their father from sleep.

grin

That Kun-fu part is too much Bross cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by OnyeOGA(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin
this people are truly ass-lickers.
Ntorr ha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by checkedout: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

Just as you and your fellow piggy's begging to lick Atiku's ass come 2019

EKWENSU

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Haykay2talk(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
He pain am
247frolicboss:
Mrs. Bolanle Ambode greeting President Buhari while Governor Akinwunmi Ambode was blushing & feeling proud of his baby girl’s home training during his visit to Lagos last week..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-gov-ambodes-wife-bolanle-on-her-kneels-to-greet-president-buhari/

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Motion123(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
jdluv:
for what? Blessings or 'impartation'?

handshake grin
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

Is he not her elder?

She’s showing good home training.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Okoyeebos: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

I know you're a wawa piglet, a descendant of Judas Iscariot from the cursed tribe of Isreal.

You wake your fathers with sliding tackles and you wake your mothers with heavy knocks on the head.

Most local dogs have better training than people of your atrocious tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Westbestside: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
[s]
Uyiii:

[/s]Shatap, politics aside, is Buhari your father's mate?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by martineverest(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
useless woman....but she couldn't respect a pastor
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

since your ethnic don't have respect for one another. You wake up in the morning and slap your parents that's how you greet
I can't blame you since you were not brought up to be morally upright you can spew thrash to any extent you can.
it's visible to the blind that your ethnic group lost cultural and moral values that's why one useless individual could wake up and call himself dilator.
wo ma je kinu bimi ooo

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by kmaster007: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
bcoz is gud to b is grandfather
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:
wailers would come rant rubbish whilst in Yoruba culture respect is reciprocal and it's necessary to greet people much older than you in a respectful way girls esp kneel down while guys either bend low or prostrate

atleast her's is much better than some sect who lied flat to the ground almost ate one cownu shoes just to show respect undecided
my friend this is all u got and has now becoming boring. Please find something better u loser
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
obonujoker:
A woman that does not respect God.... nothing new... I wonder if she knees for her husband sef.... grin... O Lord please reconsider your stance on hell fire pls, because if u don't eh, let not 70% of humanity find itself there... please Lord...
separate religion from politics omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
obonujoker:

Liar... does she kneel to greet her husband... oniro
go and pass a nite in their aose and see the way she greets ha husband in the morning oponu
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by heendrix(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
EmekaBlue:
my friend this is all u got and has now becoming boring. Please find something better u loser

better edit that "my friend" I have a hate passion for criminals(ye-bos) angry

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hypocrisy at its peak.She slapped a Yoruba pastor and knelt to greet a Fulani president
gbe enu e soun
you slapped your bf yesterday olor
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by LZAA: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
i bow to the caliphate and baba as a true omoluabi heeboes are just jealous kikikiki grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.