Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari (54214 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by emecheboy2(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Best President
I believe you are sick
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2018
mywells:
Can you imagine,sold his brother and deprive him of his comfort and kneeling on her two kneels for a Fulani herdsman,woe bêtise her.

I have seen you ranting here. A se oo tie gboyinbo. Lol.

Go back to school bro. Instead of wasting your time on Nairaland. So gbo.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2018
edupedia:

....that is why we the Omoluabis and u #IPOOPEVERYWHERE will never be on the same political train... We were trained to respect elders and those in positions of authority but u were trained to kick your parents in the butts everymorning. In our gathering rich businessmen will respect Wole Soyinka when he gets up go speak and we clapped for OBJ for respecting the Oni of Ife throne but u lack respect not to talk about giving to anyone. That is why thieves who looted the treasury are your heroes and heroines and now that they are broke u keep making noise on Nairsland for them... Shiorrr on u and to u

Guy keep shut.....You were trained to be hypocritical and two-faced...You are not more trained than anyone..

You will insult Jonathan and bow down to Tinubu..meanwhile they are both corrupt politicians.
You will insult Ojukwu and Eulogise Awolowo..
You will insult Chinua Achebe and worship Wole Soyinka...e.t.c....In all these where are your useless respect?..The same Ambode woman walked out in a church because she was 'served Holy Communion first,so where is your silly respect here once more?

After all said and done,i see people born and trained to be obnoxious,dis-respectfull and pretentious,especially to those of other tribes...That is the reality of you lots

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by femibig(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.
I've always doubted and been against the ideology not until I saw this photo.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.

RETARD

That is not asslicking it is culture and proper upbriging.

Unlike some uncultured tribe that kick their parents to wake them from sleep.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by rainylad(f): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2018
5thElement:

Hatred poisons only the hater. The people you are hating on are oblivious of your miserable existence.

You can insult a whole people because of the pride they have in their culture norms and nuances only because yours lack anything definable.

The only value you were raised with was to acquire money by hook or by crook. And once you've done that even your parents will start seeing you as their parents.

That's a fine culture. If others don't share it it doesn't make them less than you.

The only way your statement won't make you accursed is if you or any member of your family aren't living in the land of the people you just insulted.

But if you are, if they are, then I leave you to the judgement of God.

And if you are truly a woman, permit me to say, you are uncouth and lacking in grace.

Small time you'll call yourself a Christian abi. Shame on you dear. You are a hypocrite, living in the midst of the people you hate and smiling at them while your heart is black towards them.

Thunder without limits fire and shred those crippled fingers you are using to type trash here!!...do you have respect yourself??..unfortunately for you,i am not in your smelly region..mumu.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by nex(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2018
247frolicboss:
Mrs. Bolanle Ambode greeting President Buhari while Governor Akinwunmi Ambode was blushing & feeling proud of his baby girl’s home training during his visit to Lagos last week..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-gov-ambodes-wife-bolanle-on-her-kneels-to-greet-president-buhari/

Somebody has been learning from El Rufai.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2018
rainylad:

Thunder without limits fire and shred those crippled fingers you are using to type trash here!!...do you have respect yourself??..unfortunately for you,i am not in your smelly region..mumu.

Like I said , classless and uncouth. I can only imagine how worwor you'll be in real life hence your inability to display a profile picture.

Look at her calling on thunder like an agbero woman.

Your mates are getting married and taking care of children and husbands, you are here forming Nairaland ninja warrior. Eranko.

Are you wondering why you are still husbandless? Reread your original post and go figure.

You are not in my smelly region abi, but your uncles are in my smelly region selling recharge card and bobo in traffic. Your aunties are in my region hawking their bodies to the highest bidder. Ko ni ragba fun awon to ni e.

Oya, queen de worwor, use that your leprosy ravaged fingers to type insults again, let your folks here see how classless their girls can be...I'm waiting for your insults, arindin.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by heendrix(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
nabiz:
No this is not a yoruba culture i know. if she want to go by yoruba culture i think she should lie down flat. why is the husband not doing the same? or is he not a yoruba man. i think the cultural exhibition should start from the husband or may be the husband is unculture lol

he greeted and welcome mr president at the airfield before taking him to the state house
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by lukbal(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Pls help me ask her,, can she greet her husband that way,,,,
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by frankzone: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2018
heendrix:
wailers would come rant rubbish whilst in Yoruba culture respect is reciprocal and it's necessary to greet people much older than you are in a respectful way. girls esp kneel down while guys either bend low or prostrate

atleast her's is much better than some sect who lied flat to the ground almost ate one cownu shoes just to show respect undecided
So you're actually comparing the two? Atleast to feel better?
My wife will not kneel down to greet any man sha.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Adekdammy: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2018
humbility and not humility.
humbility is when you are forming humility when you know pride is a learner near you.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by heendrix(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
frankzone:

So you're actually comparing the two? Atleast to feel better?
My wife will not kneel down to greet any man sha.

you in particular would prostrate to greet your ohm state governor if you got a chance to meet him
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
heendrix:
wailers would come rant rubbish whilst in Yoruba culture respect is reciprocal and it's necessary to greet people much older than you are in a respectful way. girls esp kneel down while guys either bend low or prostrate

atleast her's is much better than some sect who lied flat to the ground almost ate one cownu shoes just to show respect undecided

At least they did not knelt for a Northerner. Get life mehhhn.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Where have you been flash shocked
I am not active and barely come on here these days.

BTW; who is this person?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:
I am not active and barely come on here these days.

BTW; who is this person?
Oh OK

bia**n
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Oh OK

bia**n
OK! How was your Easter holiday? Hope you doing good?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Kulas: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2018
Nonsensical nonsense!.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:
OK! How was your Easter holiday? Hope you doing good?
Was fine! yes off course

you ?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by galaxy2020(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2018
SLAVE MASTER RELATIONSHIP. ��
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Was fine! yes off course

you ?
Good to know. I am doing good as well.

You know my fetish? If you don't have big front/back,don't bother seducing me, because I won't move. grincheesy
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:
Good to know. I am doing good as well.

You know my fetish? If you don't have big front/back,don't bother seducing me, because I won't move. grincheesy
Speaking as if you're equal to the task..... cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Speaking as if you're equal to the task..... cheesy
Equal to the task as how? Hope you get big yansh sha? grinsadwink
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:
Equal to the task as how? Hope you get big yansh sha? grinsadwink
Big ass ko big boobs ni undecided you nor well at all cheesy cheesy you wey dry like bone dey fine big thing you won die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Big ass ko big boobs ni undecided you nor well at all cheesy cheesy you wey dry like bone dey fine big thing you won die cheesy
Chai! The question pain her. Dry yansh/chest girl spotted. grincheesygrin

I no fat, but I dey normal with height to go along.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:

Chai! The question pain her. Dry yansh/chest girl spotted. grincheesygrin

I no fat, but I dey normal with height to go along.cheesy
Pain who tongue you wish cheesy

And who says you're normal undecided when you're not fat, think and long in the right places lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Pain who tongue you wish cheesy
Leave story. Just go work on your flat and small asṣ for bigger one. I hate small yansh. embarassedcryundecided

And who says you're normal undecided when you're not fat, think and long in the right places lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Ha! Don't even go there. Very thick and long. winkwink
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:
Leave story. Just go work on your flat and small asṣ for bigger one. I hate small yansh. embarassedcryundecided

Ha! Don't even go there. Very thick and long. winkwink
Don't go with it wait lemme taste the food to know if I'll add salt to it tongue
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't go with it wait lemme taste the food to know if I'll add salt to it tongue
To taste the food, you must come witness it, when you come visiting in my place. cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:
To taste the food, you must come witness it, when you come visiting in my place. cheesy
Sure I'll cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sure I'll cheesy
Your state of Origin and where you base?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:
Your state of Origin and where you base?
Exam questions shocked

lag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.