Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari (54210 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Exam questions shocked
lag
I am just asking jarey.

LOL. The phrase "Jamb question" is stale right? When you didn't use such.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Flashh:

I am just asking jarey.

LOL. The phrase "Jamb question" is stale right? When you didn't use such.
I love being innovative don't do things because others are doing it cheesy that's why wink
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I love being innovative don't do things because others are doing it cheesy that's why wink
Hmmm. If he/she say so.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by frankzone: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
heendrix:

you in particular would prostrate to greet your ohm state governor if you got a chance to meet him
You're a mad cow
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Oruko e funny sha

bawo ni?
mo wa pa.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by mywells: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2018
5thElement:

I have seen you ranting here. A se oo tie gboyinbo. Lol.

Go back to school bro. Instead of wasting your time on Nairaland. So gbo.
wailer would always wail
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Okoroawusa: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2018
sisipelebe:
mo wa pa.
nibo l'ewa?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by heendrix(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2018
frankzone:
You're a mad cow
same way you officially became the chief mad cow

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by frankzone: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2018
heendrix:

same way you officially became the chief mad cow
Talk to me when you eventually grow up... which may not even happen
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Whothecapfits:
It's a life time opportunity to meet with the thin god of Nigerian politics. The slayer of the monstrous Boko Haram, IPOB, Johnathians etc.

Guy. You are eternally doomed.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by naijaking1: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
247frolicboss:
Mrs. Bolanle Ambode greeting President Buhari while Governor Akinwunmi Ambode was blushing & feeling proud of his baby girl’s home training during his visit to Lagos last week..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-gov-ambodes-wife-bolanle-on-her-kneels-to-greet-president-buhari/

Sad and savage images.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by rainylad(f): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
5thElement:

Actually thought you'd committed suicide when you didn't respond.

Like I said, classless and uncouth. Go ahead and prove me right again by spewing garbage from your gutter mind. Go on... Please don't disappoint us... cheesy

Oh BTW, I got shaving sticks here in case you need some. I've heard it's the females that shave their beards and yam legs in the east, while the men tie wrapper. grin

Afonja skull minner...You are utterly shameless and a sorry excuse for a man..You are waiting for an Igbo lady to reply you on a faceless forum cos your compketely jobless..Kindly f*ck off my mentions or go buy,borrow or steal some balls and beains cos you have got none...*spits on your cone afonja bald head*...
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2018
rainylad:

Afonja skull minner...You are utterly shameless and a sorry excuse for a man..You are waiting for an Igbo lady to reply you on a faceless forum cos your compketely jobless..Kindly f*ck off my mentions or go buy,borrow or steal some balls and beains cos you have got none...*spits on your cone afonja bald head*...

Typical illiterate Igbo woman @bolded.

Should have known. They are always the loudest.

Waiting for you to reply me? No. I know you'll always reply my mentions. This is the only place you can get attention from a male. I can see you are milking the opportunity.

When was the last time someone of the opposite gender looked your way, huh?

You think it's fun to insult other ethnic groups, especially Yoruba ba?

Hope you are enjoying the fun so far.

Skull miner? I'd have thought that was your family business. Remember the Otokoto saga? No?

You want me to disgrace you properly here ba? Mention skull miner just one more time and I'll download enough information about you guys that'll make even the devil blush.

Better get lost before you hurt yourself here.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:

nibo l'ewa?
naija mo wa
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by rainylad(f): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
5thElement:

Typical illiterate Igbo woman @bolded.

Should have known. They are always the loudest.

Waiting for you to reply me? No. I know you'll always reply my mentions. This is the only place you can get attention from a male. I can see you are milking the opportunity.

When was the last time someone of the opposite gender looked your way, huh?

You think it's fun to insult other ethnic groups, especially Yoruba ba?

Hope you are enjoying the fun so far.

Skull miner? I'd have thought that was your family business. Remember the Otokoto saga? No?

You want me to disgrace you properly here ba? Mention skull miner just one more time and I'll download enough information about you guys that'll make even the devil blush.

Better get lost before you hurt yourself here.

Typical Afonja skull-minner is what you are....A shameless she-male like you who is obviously a jobless troll jumped on my mentions because a cowardly simpleton which is what your generation is felt a female is the easiest target for your shrivelled d*ck...Why didnt your stinky fingers locate the Igbo males who treats you lots f*ck ups on this forum 24/7..

You were simply deprived of attention thats why replies and mentions fom an Igbo lady gives you the errection your impotent self contends with night and day...Between your sorry self and me who quoted who first?..You carrried yoursrlf into my mentions univited yet you have the guts to talk about me seeking for male attention,so if they call men and males you will jump out?..I do correct Igbo dudes who are a million on times more of a man than you will ever be and not spineless afonjas like you.

It is only a yorubba blabber-mouth and empty brains like you who thinks typing trash from your broke-ass on a faceless forum means disgracing someone..Yes i am an illiterate,thats better than a ritualist like you and your people...It is not a crime to be illiterate..At least you understand me thats why you have been following me around for days now.

You know so much about who is a LovePeddler or not cos the female lineage you come were whores..That explains your pathetic self.

Hypocritical dumbo..Thunder will destroy your entire generation the next time you caution anyone speaking against your two-faced tribe,because you are twice a bigot as anyone here...rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
rainylad:

[s]Typical Afonja skull-minner is what you are....A shameless she-male like you who is obviously a jobless troll jumped on my mentions because a cowardly simpleton which is what your generation is felt a female is the easiest target for your shrivelled d*ck...Why didnt your stinky fingers locate the Igbo males who treats you lots f*ck ups on this forum 24/7..

You were simply deprived of attention thats why replies and mentions fom an Igbo lady gives you the errection your impotent self contends with night and day...Between your sorry self and me who quoted who first?

It is only a yorubba blabber-mouth and empty brains like you who thinks typing trash from your broke-ass on a faceless forum means disgracing someone..Yes i am an illiterate,thats better than a ritualist like you and your people...It is not a crime to be illiterate..At least you understand me thats why you have been following me around for days now.

You know so much about who is a LovePeddler or not cos the female lineage you come were whores..That explains your pathetic self.

Hypocritical dumbo..Thunder will destroy your entire generation the next time you caution anyone speaking against your two-faced tribe,because you are twice a bigot as anyone here...rubbis[/s]h

Obviously starved of attention. I didn't call you a LovePeddler, your dilector did.

And I just proved to you that kidnapping and ritual killings also happen in the East. Kill yourself.

My tribe is two-faced. You sound like someone who has done countless abortions for a "Yoruba demon" and was eventually dumped. You do sound that bitter. I purposely posted your first comment that led us both down this murky hole of insults.

You can hate the Yorubas all you want, the fact remains that they sustain your brothers and sisters and more of them relocate from the east to the west daily.

People generally move to places of greener pastures and not the other way around.

I guess that's what pained you to make that outburst.

Deal with the disappointment that is your life and get over yourself already.

And while you are at it try and get laid ok? Your bitter, frustrated and haggard self is showing. A good lay will solve most of these. I can't guarantee it'll get you a husband sha.

But since you cherish the attention I'm giving you here probably the first you've ever gotten from a male, I'll be on standby to cater to your internet needs.

God bless you as you display your stupidity again and give me the opportunity to keep bashing you.

Awaiting your response lady dormitilla...

Oh, as for the Igbo males you mentioned, maybe you should take a look at my posts. I deal decisively with them too. I don't suffer fools gladly, male or female.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by rainylad(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
5thElement:

Obviously starved of attention. I didn't call you a LovePeddler, your dilector did.

And I just proved to you that kidnapping and ritual killings also happen in the East. Kill yourself.

My tribe is two-faced. You sound like someone who has done countless abortions for a "Yoruba demon" and was eventually dumped. You do sound that bitter. I purposely posted your first comment that led us both down this murky hole of insults.

You can hate the Yorubas all you want, the fact remains that they sustain your brothers and sisters and more of them relocate from the east to the west daily.

People generally move to places of greener pastures and not the other way around.

I guess that's what pained you to make that outburst.

Deal with the disappointment that is your life and get over yourself already.

And while you are at it try and get laid ok? Your bitter, frustrated and haggard self is showing. A good lay will solve most of these. I can't guarantee it'll get you a husband sha.

But since you cherish the attention I'm giving you here probably the first you've ever gotten from a male, I'll be on standby to cater to your internet needs.

God bless you as you display your stupidity again and give me the opportunity to keep bashing you.

Awaiting your response lady dormitilla...

Oh, as for the Igbo males you mentioned, maybe you should take a look at my posts. I deal decisively with them too. I don't suffer fools gladly, male or female.

Your life is already cancelled and destroyed therefore cancelling the truth about yourself and lineage will not improve your wretched life and accursed up-bringing....

You are nothing but a washed-out,frustrated,obnoxious,son of a domitilla and an impotent fraudster..You have no worth as a human and less as a man...You are nothing but a typical Yoruba rapist who thinks about sexx and raping their mothers 24/7...Thats why the first thing that fell from your cursed fingers is how i am 'husbandless and a whoree'.

The only way your life has a meaning is on a faceless forum..You have been rejected by both men and God,thats why you are prowling the net looking for Igbo ladies to pour your frustrations on...

You must be suffering from a rare genetic disease if you think you have the audacity to dictate to anyone what they should or shouldnt post.You will leave your useless brothers insulting us and run after Igbos trying to shut us up..Who the hell do you think you are??

.If you were not an ingrate,you will have realised that your useless tribe insults Igbos as well..but no you think you lots should the monoploy of insults..hell no!!

You are too small to shut me or any Igbo person here up..dem never born you well....I do my lovely Igbo brothers not miserable and desperate afonjas like you who had rushed to check my profile..If you like drink sniper but ilove my Igbo brothers to bits..drink poison if you are pained

Shame on you,you help my brothers yet poverty and wretchedness plus acute hunger is devouring your people....stupiditty of the highest order

..you have to grow a dickkk first before you talk about being a man..You wished i had the abortions your mum had thats why you are heaping the abortion on me...You obviously grew up with your female family me,bers committing abortions left right center.

I will continue to bash your tribe anyday,any time...lets see how a mere she-male like you with stunted growth can stop me.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2018
rainylad:

My life is already cancelled and destroyed therefore cancelling the truth about myself and lineage will not improve my wretched life and accursed up-bringing....

I am nothing but a washed-out,frustrated,obnoxious,son of a domitilla and an impotent fraudster..I have no worth as a human and less as a man...I am nothing but a typical Igbo whoree who thinks about sexx and raping their sons 24/7...Thats why the first thing that fell from my cursed fingers is how i am 'husbandless and a whoree'.

The only way my life has a meaning is on a faceless forum..I have been rejected by both men and God,thats why I am prowling the net looking for Yoruba guys to pour my frustrations on...

I must be suffering from a rare genetic disease if I think I have the audacity to dictate to anyone what they should or shouldnt post. I will leave my drug-ferrying useless Igbo brothers insulting Yorubas and run after you trying to shut you up..Who the hell do i think my parents are??

.If I was not an ingrate, I will have realised that my useless tribe insults Yorubas as well..but no I think my tribe should the monoploy of insults..hell no!!

I am too much of a slut to shut me or any Igbo person here up..dem never born my papa well....I do my lovely Igbo brothers and sleep with afonjas like you who had rushed to check my profile because I'm a common whoree..I would love to drink sniper but ilove my Igbo brothers to bits..I will drink poison if I am pained

Shame on my parents for bringing me into this world. you help my brothers yet poverty and wretchedness plus acute hunger is devouring my people....stupiditty of the highest order.

..I have to grow a dickkk first because I want to be a man..I have beards already and dome fantastic yam legs. I wished my mum had aborted me. What a slut of a woman...I obviously grew up fvcking my male family me,bers, committing abortions left right center.

I will continue to worship the Yoruba tribe anyday,any time...lets see how a mere she-male like me with stunted growth can stop sleeping around. I am the world's greatest whorree. Nnamdi Kanu was right about us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.