Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" (32991 Views)

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Lordspicy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
I will fail woefully

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by kyutepanda(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
What if he ended up f**king her?

i jez tried to comment my reserve see yhu guys lera
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by iamtardey: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
oga you failed... woefully sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Alejob: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
You are not mere mortal.....

Super human..... Take a bow!
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by iamtardey: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
kyutepanda:
What if he ended up f**king her?

i jez tried to comment my reserve see yhu guys lera

let's stick to the nice one
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by KunleSteel: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
IF I pass, I'm breaking up with her (my girl).

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by okolet(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
chaii!! I nor just dey like wetin I hate reach like this ooo undecided
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Lalas247(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahahaha if Lefulefu pass This Test Make I Shiit Body grin
kikiki grin DAT ukwu pic fit tempt angel seff
na so person dey do assignment
how ur side wink

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:

kikiki grin DAT ukwu pic fit tempt angel seff
na so person dey do assignment
how ur side wink
we Gallant here Jor... How's Europe? I'm Hearing rumours, Muslims Wanna take Over europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by iamjavadem(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
They will both have sex with each other in the future. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Lalas247(f): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
we Gallant here Jor... How's Europe? I'm Hearing rumours, Muslims Wanna take Over europe
lol kolewerk na
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by NwaliE01: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
lol

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by IBreakRules: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Brush!!!
U already started straffing seeing that ukwu on the bed. God punish test.
There will always be a way out.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by shakyum: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
This will take both the grace of God and the grace of Jesus to pass this test ooo grin grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by schumastic(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
not our NL guys

learn not to generalise my dear wink
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
How will a man in his right sense pass this kind of test

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIGERIAN MEN, NA NYASH GO KILL UNA. BUT YORUBA DEMONS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN DEMONS.

THEY CAN'T STAY WITH ONE WOMAN.
you Dont Have Ynash, take Heart

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by ourkobo: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tracypacy:
The first known feminist in ancient history are this four women.
Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Noah.
Any idea who they are?

The Daughters of Zelophehad ( Hebrew: בְּנוֹת צְלָפְחָד )
were five sisters - Mahlah , Noa, Hoglah , Milcah , and
Tirzah - mentioned in the Hebrew Bible , (Numbers 27)
who lived at the end of the Israelites ' Exodus from
Egypt as they prepared to enter the Promised Land
and who raised before the Israelite community the
case of a woman's right and obligation to inherit
property in the absence of a male heir in the family.

Zelophehad (meaning "dark shadow"wink, a man of the
Tribe of Manasseh, had five daughters but no sons,
and therefore no male heirs .

so what made them feminist?
they are just women who begged to inherit their fathers property, cos they had no male relative.

they didn't go about shouting men are scum
or claiming gender equality.

neither did they fight men.

so don't talk what u don't know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
kikikikikiki grin grin grin

Most guys can't pass such test, not with that kind of ukwu on bed cheesy

With what I saw on that bed, give me all the expo in this world and still won't be able to pass this test.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by correctguy101(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:

You dey talk too much.....

Not most guys, me no go fit o. You want to kih mee? especially when you are making touching moves.... cheesy

In fact, where did she touch? That is a very important question o......
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by bidak(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
I don't understand what people get from testing others, if the person pass it doesn't make him or her a good person and if the person fails it doesn't make him/her a bad person because you caused it yourself, you are the one that place them in a tight position in the first place
Modified: There is a Yoruba adage that says a child will find what he is looking for if he doesn't stop looking

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by correctguy101(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIGERIAN MEN, NA NYASH GO KILL UNA. BUT YORUBA DEMONS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN DEMONS.

THEY CAN'T STAY WITH ONE WOMAN.

Any day.

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by deic9(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ordinary open textbook test, I go fail, e come be closed room test, hmm....... My babe no say I go fail th
his kinda hard one

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by kyutepanda(f): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
iamtardey:

let's stick to the nice one

lol okay i imagine he passed the test buh erhm something in my heart is doing me gish gish n its telling me not to believe comparing this post with my crazy yoruba amigos they can f*ck pencil self
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by jayinfo2(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
What's is there this kind test way I day pass anyaw.but just DAT this one fresh oooo. I go still pass jor.

WellPeople of God, Please i use God and everything u believe in beg una help my sis win this competition by liking her article on instagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her��. Thank you very very very very very very much
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Tracypacy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
ourkobo:

The Daughters of Zelophehad ( Hebrew: בְּנוֹת צְלָפְחָד )
were five sisters - Mahlah , Noa, Hoglah , Milcah , and
Tirzah - mentioned in the Hebrew Bible , (Numbers 27)
who lived at the end of the Israelites ' Exodus from
Egypt as they prepared to enter the Promised Land
and who raised before the Israelite community the
case of a woman's right and obligation to inherit
property in the absence of a male heir in the family.

Zelophehad (meaning "dark shadow"wink, a man of the
Tribe of Manasseh, had five daughters but no sons,
and therefore no male heirs .

so what made them feminist?
they are just women who begged to inherit their fathers property, cos they had no male relative.

they didn't go about shouting men are scum
or claiming gender equality.

neither did they fight men.

so don't talk what u don't know
@the bolded, am suprised.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by FitArmy: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Odimson69: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
To be candid,that ikebe can put anybody for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by xynerise: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
This kind of test always have an after effect with lots of regrets and betrayal
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Adebayor19(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin
midehi2:

Any guy with logical thinking will pass the test. Lady don't just offer free sex without string attached. It will be hard thou.
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by STrundah(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
not our NL guys
Are nairaland guys from a different planet? And what makes you think they're "yours"? cheesy

There's no such thing as nairaland guys, the same way there are neither Facebook nor Twitter guys. Guys are guys. grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by daveP(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
And lead us not into temptation.....

Is that not the prayer bae would pray not long after. she needs a touch of the Dagboru.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / She No Longer Picks My Calls / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.