Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" (32979 Views)

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by STrundah(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Expect me to pass that shiit with colors that fly higher than birds and surpass the beauty of the rainbow.

Only animals with no self-control will fail. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Eynosaintval(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Stupid test

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by boyjo: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kaxmytex:
All in the name of assignment and tutorial..the kind tin wey guy dey take eye see no be hear o.. .

I found myself in such scenerio sometimes ago...

when the voice in my head was just too much for me to handle, i was force to go outside and collect fresh air....

That is the only one scene i know say i pass sha...

You tried.

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Which kind girlfriend go put Meat for Lion mouth #smh shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Me...I will fail this exam on purpose...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Toks2008(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Stupid unwarranted test...

If I'm faced with this test I will likely pass if the lady has unattractive tits cos I'm not a fan of the rear but I grow weak when I see beautiful tits....I won't get down with her but just play with her small...

There are some temptations a man should totally avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by franugo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIGERIAN MEN, NA NYASH GO KILL UNA. BUT YORUBA DEMONS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN DEMONS.

THEY CAN'T STAY WITH ONE WOMAN.

yansh no dey freak me sef,...i be president of #legsclub cheesy
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by aniblue(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
With That Kind Of Ass On My bed, only Rapture can Stop Me[/quote] grin

lolzzzzzzz
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by friendlyenemy: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by paix(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
With That Kind Of Ass On My bed, only Rapture can Stop Me
What if you experience power failure for your joystick? Wetin go happen na?
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by paix(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIGERIAN MEN, NA NYASH GO KILL UNA. BUT YORUBA DEMONS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN DEMONS.

THEY CAN'T STAY WITH ONE WOMAN
My dear, bees are created to jump from flower to flower, to flower, to flower. But flowers are not created to jump from bee to bee, to bee, to bee!!!!!!!! So, don't blame the men.
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by donemitex1: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
I laughed for good 10 minutes, you need deliverance
DeadRat:
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by bummyla(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
nonsense!! Thunder fire the babe! https://www.bummyla.com
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by vroy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
pass weytin?
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Peterpanny: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
even rapture can not stop me.
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by kushercain: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:

THEY CAN'T STAY WITH ONE WOMAN.

sheeet I Neva knew u were dis pretty

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
kikikikikiki grin grin grin

Most guys can't pass such test, not with that kind of ukwu on bed cheesy
grin Are those real?
the right looks like two.

Back to your comment ppl like me have passed such a couple of times. grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by mentbrown355(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
I wil easily penetrate
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
chai!! shocked shocked
look at dat yansh wey set for bed oooo shocked shocked shocked

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:
see yansh o

lol.lefulefu will you pass this test
if twoclan come your house like this grin
the guy try

but on a real why test him ... na so u yo testing till u become side bae by default
i will try my best not to fail the test cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahahaha if Lefulefu pass This Test Make I Shiit Body grin
grin grin grin grin but dat azz gallant oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by YhungPablo(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2018
post=66393566:

Must you quote it all over again?
Just because of a grin?!
It's annoying, so annoying !
and it doesn't have more than 1 like
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by lereinter(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2018
God i dont want this kind of test
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Lol... I Can pass the test only on one condition
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin but dat azz gallant oo cheesy
the Ynash na Gallant soldier...
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by Nmaglit: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:

Then u r like Esau that traded is birthright for pottage
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2018
I can't pass this test
Re: Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" by GloriaNinja(f): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
post=66393534]
Thank God for good , sincere and trustworthy Guys like us![/quote] undecided[quote author=
:

Thank God for good , sincere and trustworthy Guys like us!
who dash you trustworthy and sincere?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.