Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (18518 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mccben4(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Oga nice work please I want to ask if I can import shoes for as low as 7k because the price I always see by the time I convert them to Naira it always discourage me
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by stevenakp(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
I'm in....thanks Op for this.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Delightful8(f): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
God bless you op for this thread.
I am following every step of the teaching
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Jerryc3(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one sir, this info is really rich
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by success2sure29(m): 1:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Am interested in the eBook too
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by daintyprincess(f): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON FOUR
Some of my hot selling products i sell for
over 300% profit.

You should know that not all products sell fast online in Nigeria.
There are some products that i have been selling online since 4years now and they have been doing well.

Some of them can go for as high as 500% in profits
while others go as low as 200%. These items, i usually
buy them from alibaba and 1688 only and i buy them in a bit larger quantity. Because both sites sell on wholesale
for almost 80% of their products.

The higher the quantity you buy, the cheaper the items become.

Some of the items i sell well are listed below. Just search them on aliexpress, alibaba or 1688.

1. wristwatches
2. sports shoes
3. smart wristwatches
4. bluetooth headphones and earphones( they sell well in the u.s and cananda)
5. musical/educational instruments -mostly for kids
6. health/fitness equipments
7. cooking/kitchen gadgets e.g pressure pots, vegetable cutting tools
8. Laptops ( but i do this on affilaite programs)e.g amazon, ebay, e.t.c
9. health and fitness clothes
10.security gadgets e.g spyware, cameras, e.t.c
11. Phone/camera holders, phone cases.

These are the very items i have been selling over the years.
Don't think i buy all of them at once. Hell NO!
I pick like 2-3 and buy good quanities of them and sell both in Nigeria and u.s through a third party service.

So, you can check them out. Get the prices and invest in them if you decide to go into ecommerce or dropshipping business.

They are relatively cheap in china.

I bought the keyboard below for #8500 in china
(including shipping). I sell it for #25-30K on my site
and $120 (#42,000) on amazon and ebay through a third party service.

Mind you! i buy like 20 pieces per shipment.
10 pieces to Nigeria
10 pieces to U.S.

These informations i am giving here are what some
mini-importers package in a book and sell. I don't sell
books. I give info out free to anybody ready and willing
to learn and do business.

MY BELIEF:Anybody who claims he earns good money in mini-importation/ecommerce/dropshipping business or any other online business, shouldn't be asking people to pay mere #1000-#5000 for ebooks or info.I don't believe such token can make any difference in such person's income.

That is my take o o o! That is why i give mine out for free.

Eventhough i know that most Nigerians take free things for granted. But since it doesn't take anything from me, i am not bothered. But because i give them out for free, i usually don't give out to more than 100 persons each period and it is based on people's request and readiness to use the info

At the end of these lessons, i will be giving out
these lessons in a well packaged form + "HOW TO SELL IN THE U.S USING PROXY SERVICE" to only 100 lucky persons.

Standby and request for yours if you are ready and serious for business.

Questions! Questions!! Questions!!!

Expect lesson 5 soon.
Thank you very much for your time and sincerity about dropshipping. Almost every info I see on it says zero capital with no clear details on how to go about it.
Please, I'm very much interested in the package too
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2018
Armanice:

What will be your criteria when selecting these 100 persons you've promised your eBook. sad

Just by requesting for it. Once somebody requests for it, I will send to that person until the last person gets it and when it hits 100, I stop and close the thread for another time or season.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 2:26am On Apr 06, 2018
mccben4:
Oga nice work please I want to ask if I can import shoes for as low as 7k because the price I always see by the time I convert them to Naira it always discourage me

Yes. Very much. It depend on the type and make.

In fact from 1688, you can import up to 3 to 4 pieces of original sneakers for #7k but not including shipment o o.

Check out some of these ones I buy. Some of these sneakers,sell as high as #25k on jumia and konga.

Go check them out.

1 Chinese yuan is just #57 approximately.

Check the prices yourself and see how cheap they are.

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 2:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Another set

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 2:48am On Apr 06, 2018
You can see from above pics, that even some good football boots go for as low as #2700 each.

Sincerely, I have bought some good quality shoes for #1500 each, plus shipping makes them #2000 each. And sell each #15k here in naija and #25k in the u.s.

It depends on the quantity you want to buy. I usually buy from 10 pieces and above.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 2:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Ayobamms:

I'm so glad I came across this thread when those selling e-book are yet to get their ways in here. You're doing a nice job and your explanations so far had been awesome. I'll be very grateful if I can be among the 100 you promised.

My question is this:

From one or two tips have read from importers, they made it known that there are some sellers that sell fake products or even (sometimes) dupe buyers. How do one identify legit sellers and genuine products on 1688, taobao and the likes?

I covered that aspect in the eBook.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 2:53am On Apr 06, 2018
dvkot:
boss u are really doing a good job, dont forget me when u start giving away the free ebooks. thanks

You are welcome. When the window opens, just follow the instruction and place a request. As long as u are among the 100 persons, you will get yours
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 2:57am On Apr 06, 2018
LESSON SIX
How to sell faster in Nigeria.

A. If you don't have your own personal ecommerce website, then do the following:

1. Get your products from china.

2. Head to jumia and konga, register as a seller if you can do that easily. And if not,

3. Head to olx, jiji, dealdey e.t.c and advertise the products.

4. create a facebook page and store and display your products.

5. Use your friends on facebook and whatsapp to advertise your products ( i do that alot).

6. You can also head over to my personal ecommerce/classifieds site to put your products( it's free).Go to aswanimarket.com.ng

B-If you have money to get your own site( which is good for trust and uniqueness,name and brand purpose),then do so. Contact me personally on how to promote your personal site for more profits and brand awareness.

PLUS, i will be giving you free 5 manuals to assist you once your site is ready.
(I don't give them to those who doesn't have an ecommerce website because it will be useless to them).

You can get a mini-ecommerce website from me for between #25-#50k depending on size and features. With full payment gateway integration.(but it's not compulsory o o. You can always get it elsewhere).

NOTE WELL: Whether you have a site or not, or intending to or not, you will need to offer PAY ON DELIVERY for a start. If the customer address is far, request for SHIPPING FEE(usually between #1k-#2500) depending on the cost of the item. If the customer refuses, forget him.

REASON: When i started initially, i offered PAY ON DELIVERY. Some bad and dubious Nigerians will choose PAY ON DELIVERY on check-out page of my site. I will recievethe placed order, call them to confirm and and go ahead to deliver. Only to get to the customer destination, and he/she will start talking stories like:

sorry, i have changed my mind
sorry , i don't want to buy again
my money is finished
i am expecting money today but it didn't come
........and bla bla bla....

So, i made it compulsory that a customer will pay delivery cost before i do PAY ON DELIVERY. If not, i forget them. Most of them usually still come back to pay if they really need the item.

So, use PAY ON DELIVERY as a beginner but learn from my mistake and protect yourself and business. After, 3-6 months that your brand is well known, you can then cancel PAY ON DELIVERY if you want to. If not, keep using it.

Tomorow for lesson seven and final lesson

4 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Armanice(m): 3:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Just by requesting for it. Once somebody requests for it, I will send to that person until the last person gets it and when it hits 100, I stop and close the thread for another time or season.

Thanks
It makes sense, but know am requesting for it.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by ojoyentalk: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2018
Good one
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Kindly send the eBook to me treasureenkay@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by owerrezeorba(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Thank You and God bless You!!!!!!!!!!! for the Good work u are doing very interesting!!!!!!
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by EMERITUS85(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2018
send it at emeritus865@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Please guys , don't drop your emails here. I don't want admin to ban this thread because I have a lot of things and tips to give out.And they are all free.

Just be patient, when the time comes to give out the book, I will release my email so anyone interested can reach out.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by khalazi: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Following. More grease
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by daintyprincess(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Thanks

Please, I need a copy. Thanks.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bbenn: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2018
Wow, thanks a lot for the above information. Pls can I have ur contact so u can guide me on how to get started. I have a laptop and a browsing phone and I am jobless at the moment. I just want to start something. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by gagzee(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Ayobamms: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Simple instruction is don't drop email yet. Haba! undecided
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Freak4achild(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Authenticbiz:
Please guys , don't drop your emails here. I don't want admin to ban this thread because I have a lot of things and tips to give out.And they are all free.

Just be patient, when the time comes to give out the book, I will release my email so anyone interested can reach out.

Thanks
still following closely. What an eye opening thread. I am very much interested in the e-book please. Tnk you. God bless you for such a selfless service.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Larrydex: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Larrydex:
May God continue to bless you,you are like Angel sent, because you show up at the right time. please I want to buy from 1688.com,i have booked my goods but to pay and shipping is now problem,pls I will appreciate if you can teach me because I have really invest my time in it. thank you

please I need your response
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by success2sure29(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pls which shipping do you use.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by lacum: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello Chairman , I will not only need the book but your contact as well. Because I will like to meet you in person.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mollieact: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tnx for the info so far,its educative ..will be following up the lessons.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mollieact: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
pls am interested in the eBook.tnx
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Larrydex:

please I need your response

Sorry for late response. Have been very busy.

Don't worry, when am done with the lessons, I will release my contacts.Then if you contact me, I will send you the contact of my agent who will attend to do to do all that.
Payment + shipping.

I use agents in China and Nigeria to buy on 1688 and ship my products to Nigeria and u.s too. Though I know how to dialogue and buy myself but I prefer using my agent so I can do other things I do online.

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
success2sure29:
Pls which shipping do you use.

Noni kings and sometimes
China express.

Also check Tugrow on NL, he is trustworthy and can help you. Shipping rates are usually from $5-10 per kg depending on shipping time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Becoming A Chartered Stock-Broker? / Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.