Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (18560 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bukolar1(f): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
pls I'm interested in the eBook, can u pls send to Bukolaolatunjiola@gmail. com . thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Exempted: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Nice thread.....
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mansionmbn: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Am interested too. onimant@gmail.com
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Sandycee: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Please I need the eBook
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Sandycee: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Please I need the eBook
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mimiy05: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=Authenticbiz post=66605981]

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mimiy05: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2018
mimiy05:

I am very ready o op.

I got my ebook via whatsapp.

Do I need to send you a message there again so you can add me to the group when the time comes?

EDITED: I just saw the post on how to join the group. Thanks Op
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bettybeauty: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Whaooooooo, now I understand. Thanks so much. God bless u real good.

Authenticbiz:

1. Drop shipping is a kind of ecommerce biz where a person advertises a particular product (which he must have gotten from another bigger ecommerce site-1688,taobao,aliexpress e.t.c) on either his own website or a third party website like amazon,eBay, e.t.c without actually having that product with him/her.

When a customer sees it online and likes it, and places order (pays for it), the advertiser will now use that money and buy it directly from the bigger site he saw it, using the shipping address of the customer who paid for it in the first place. The main seller will then ship it to that customer. The advertiser will off course make his profit.

That's the summary sire

2. Head to those sites and click on "sell on jumia" or "sell on konga"

Or anywhere on their site you see things like:

Become a seller...
Sell on.....
Become a merchant.....
They will guide you on how to go about it BUT in most times, the demands are too high to meet up with.

I hope this helps.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by lumide533(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Olumideoluwakayode@gmail.com. Please im intrested in the Ebook
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by bobojoshua(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Boss, am interested in the ebook. My email is zaguru33@gmail.com
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mexite: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is really kind of you OP. I actually saw this thread today and I've gone through it. It's simple, straight and honest. God bless you more abundantly. Amen.

I will like to lay my hands on the ebook too. I've once tried my hands on this biz and stopped later when debtors were outnumbering those paying cash cos I was doing the sales offline then.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Zadoknd(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gracias
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
please op...i've tried to send you pm but to no avail..i will be very glad if you can make some time out of your tight schedule to send the ebook to my mail....jahbless sir
Mileyjane24 at gmail dot com
please help a bro
thank you
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by sysengr(f): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
E book received. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by lumide533(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
sysengr:
E book received. Thanks

Please can you forward the ebook to my mail
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Dmanky(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
fabmum:
I got my free ebook via whatsapp,thanks so much.God bless u real big for ds empowerment.. grin

And guys dt book is everything...im just digesting all.

Kindly send d ebook to:
manky2014 at gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Dmanky(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Authenticbiz:
I have compiled all the emails of those who sent me PM, that I replied and they later sent their email to me. Will send to u guys soon.

Thanks

Av not received mine oo.
Manky2014 at gmail dot com.

Plz add me to the what'sapp group:
Zero eight zero three four four three four zero one three.

Thanks champion!!!
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by DavidSongz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Someone who has received the the Ebook should please forward it to me via egwebed@gmail.com or via WhatsApp 08145477939.....Been trying to contact the OP since yesterday bt all my efforts where futile...Please is beg I'm begging...

This is kinda like life or death...
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by henrymidas: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please I have sent you pm and SMS, but I have not received the e-book. Please send it through henrymidasltd@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
henrymidas:
Please I have sent you pm and SMS, but I have not received the e-book. Please send it through henrymidasltd@gmail.com. Thanks

I have begged you guys many times that I was banned for 3days because of people posting emails here.

Please don't post your email here.

Click on my profile name, you will a place it says" send message to...." Click it and send me a PM.

Once I see it, I will respond.

Please those who have done that, should be patient. You will get yours. I have given out over 80 persons already. Still remaining 20 persons to close the offer.

You will get yours.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
DavidSongz:
Someone who has received the the Ebook should please forward it to me via egwebed@gmail.com or via WhatsApp 08145477939.....Been trying to contact the OP since yesterday bt all my efforts where futile...Please is beg I'm begging...

This is kinda like life or death...

I have begged you guys many times that I was banned for 3days because of people posting emails here.

Click on my profile name, you will a place it says" send message to...." Click it and send me a PM.

Please those who have done that, should be patient. You will get yours. I have given out over 80 persons already. Still remaining 20 persons to close the offer.

You will get yours. I have seen your email here and copied it. But pls delete it to avoid ban.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Zadoknd:
Boss, I've really tried to PM you but all to no avail. I would really appreciate if you can send the e-book to me through ndu kalu5 at gmail. com

Don't mind the spaces and how I wrote it

You will get yours. I have copied your mail. Pls delete it from here to avoid ban.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
mexite:
This is really kind of you OP. I actually saw this thread today and I've gone through it. It's simple, straight and honest. God bless you more abundantly. Amen.

I will like to lay my hands on the ebook too. I've once tried my hands on this biz and stopped later when debtors were outnumbering those paying cash cos I was doing the sales offline then.

You will get yours.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
bobojoshua:
Boss, am interested in the ebook. My email is zaguru33@gmail.com

You will get yours. I have copied your mail. Pls delete it from here to avoid ban.

Thanks
lumide533:
Olumideoluwakayode@gmail.com. Please im intrested in the Ebook

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bukolar1:
pls I'm interested in the eBook, can u pls send to Bukolaolatunjiola@gmail. com . thanks

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
mansionmbn:
Am interested too. onimant@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Ayobamms: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
It's a pity that those emails might force the mod to ban OP again but before that, the group would have been in place.

Simple instruction: Don't drop your email here. cry
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by akinakinyele: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pls you guys should stop dropping your email address on this thread now, or else they will just ban our OP, at least he has simply guide us on what to do in order to get the e book... Pls stop posting your email address henceforth.
thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Omobada(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Authenticbiz:
HOW TO JOIN SEN group.

Hello guys, I am tired of answering similar questions individually on nairaland:

Look !

If:

1. You are already a mini - importer but having problems selling your goods, then join SEN group. I will be teaching on " HOW TO MAKE FASTER SALES USING A COMPELLING SELLS COPY AND REVIEWS".They are what I use to sell my goods steadily.

I will be giving out over 3 of my ebooks FREE on the SEN group

+

Free "HOW TO MAKE FASTER SALES USING A COMPELLING SELLS COPY AND REVIEWS".( this book is worth #7500).

(Again- I don't sell ebooks and nobody should sell on my behalf or using my signature or name. I detest it a lot)

2. If you are yet to import and need further guidance, join the SEN group so I can give out the list of my trusted shipping and buying agents in Nigeria and China.

3. If you don't know which products to buy or import, join the group. I will be sharing them there.

Please ! Please !! Please!! I won't answer questions again one by one via WhatsApp. It kills time and wastes my energy. I beg Una. But I can answer questions on NL for those who are yet to get the first eBook.

Go here to find out how to join faster. It's a 100 membership group.

https://www.nairaland.com/4446473/free-lessons-entrepreneurs-network-join#66613017

Thanks guys
boss, some pages are blank in my own ebook. is it network or what
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Ayobamms: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Omobada:

boss, some pages are blank in my own ebook. is it network or what

Change your pdf reader

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Nigerian Banks Are Making Nigerians POOR. / How To Make Money Running A Day Care Service Business In Nigeria / Dangote Refinery Will Fetch $6bn Forex Yearly - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.