Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (18604 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by fabmum(f): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
deafeyez:

I am yet to get your eBook but I thank you for the info I have so far read.

Do you use agent to buy and ship to US for your proxy store, I want tbe list of your agents from China to US.
Will you pay the money to the proxy you are using after tbe goods arrive their warehouse or you pay while registering. Thanks.

All d info is in d ebook...pls send him a mail requesting for it
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by sysengr(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pls I need the e book.
Modified.
E book received. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Nekypalo: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good Day,

Thank you so much for this thread. I am very interested in your e-book but unfortunately am unable to send u an email because i keep getting a message that says " You have sent too many anonymous mails, please wait"...

Authenticbiz:

I have just released to the first 15 persons who reached me via WhatsApp. The file size is about 9.1mb. Having problems sending via mail. If you can get it via WhatsApp, reach out to me via PM to get my WhatsApp number and chat me up and I will send yours.

The 100 limit has started counting.

Please if you send me PM earlier, and I have replied you. You can mail back or chat me via WhatsApp.

If I haven't replied your PM, just be patient. I will soon
And we can progress from there.

All these are to avoid NL ban again.

For those who have gotten the eBook, everything on it is 100% accurate. But if you know you won't be serious with the business, just forget the biz please.

As I said earlier, it is not a get-rich- quick business. It's a step by step business BUT very promising. If you start well with my guidance, you will not have any serious issues making at least #150k monthly profit ( depending on your start-up capital o o o !).- mind you

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Ayobamms: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thanks to the OP!

I've gotten mine as well. Gracias!
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by deafeyez: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
fabmum:

All d info is in d ebook...pls send him a mail requesting for it

Hey
Thanks for response and assistance how ever, I have sent a mail no response. Assist with yours. Let me send my WhatsApp number to you.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bettybeauty: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Whaooooooo, thanks once again...Dancing skelewu already

Authenticbiz:

Thanks beauty for the testimony. Just take your time to go through.

Congrats:

YOU HAVE JUST GOTTEN YOURSELF NO 2 SPOT ON MY MINI-IMPORT GROUP COMING UP SOON.

Just reply me via WhatsApp as : NO 2

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by shiffynaani(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

I am working on that. Just be patient.
ok,thanks. I'm Keenly Waiting 4 It Sir
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mhisbliss(f): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

I am working on that. Just be patient.
would love to get intouch on whatsapp too
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by akinakinyele: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Op I av sent msg through ur profile, but if I can get the WhatsApp no I will be very happy because I m not sure if you get my msg. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
deafeyez:

I am yet to get your eBook but I thank you for the info I have so far read.

Do you use agent to buy and ship to US for your proxy store, I want tbe list of your agents from China to US.
Will you pay the money to the proxy you are using after tbe goods arrive their warehouse or you pay while registering. Thanks.

It is when your goods arrive their store that you pay.

I use agents to buy and ship to u.s and Nigeria simultaneously.

Sorry sir, I can't list the list of my agents here. When you get the free eBook and you are ready to go, I send you my agent details( not a list of agents). I don't make or have that kind of list.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
All those that sent me PM, I have responded and for those that got my whatsapp number via mail, I have sent the book to.

I have sent over 40 copies today.

If I haven't replied your PM, don't worry, I will do so soon. And those who can't get through via WhatsApp, I will send you a download link tonight.

Have been very busy.

Thanks guys for your understanding and patience.

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
akinakinyele:
Op I av sent msg through ur profile, but if I can get the WhatsApp no I will be very happy because I m not sure if you get my msg. Thanks

I got all the messages. Don't resend. Will reply you soon.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mimiy05: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
I have just finished reading the ebook.

Op you are God sent.

This is what people will charge 10k for.

May God continue to bless you.

I will soon disturb grin you for your agents number once I finish researching on the products to sell.

Thanks again.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by richardsfoster09: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
I also received the ebook. I can only say God will bless your generation. Please kindly give me also my matric no for your import class coming up soon. I sent you a message to that regard on whatsapp.

God has finally pick my call! Everyone should thank and pray for this Op for me.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by catchyah: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Just reading your thread now.God will bless and increase you.Please, how can someone detect a fake product on those china sites? I am interested in your ebook.Thanks.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by catchyah: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
This thread is interesting.Though I am still in lesson six
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by jefy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Like seriously,this should be the op of the year. I haven't gotten mine yet,but Jah bless op for this kind gesture... I hope we are able to leverage on this
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by dvkot(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Thanks
I have sent u an email on ur profile waiting for you to accept it
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mhisbliss(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
everyone are just receiving here asnd I'm wondering what they did to get it, is they something i ain't doing right?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Xone3(f): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Thanks

Please , I have a major problem. How do you translate 1688 to English. I have tried Google translate but no way. Please help. I would also love to be a beneficiary of the ebook. Thanks a lot for everything you've shared. I am still going through the thread. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by shiffynaani(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Op, I Havn't Seen The Download Link Na? Mind You, I Was Among The First Set To Send You Email O. Pls Don't Disappoint
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Dharmie02: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
God bless u plenty Authenticbiz...... more money
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Freak4achild(f): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Thanks for the testimony. Just take your time to go through.

Congrats:

YOU HAVE JUST GOTTEN YOURSELF NO1 SPOT ON MY MINI-IMPORT GROUP COMING UP SOON.

Just reply me via WhatsApp as : NO 1

Thanks
I have sent you a mail boss and I also sent you a message on WhatsApp.no reply yet. Please don't forget me
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by DavidSongz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
I need help!!!.....how do I contact the OP to make known my intentions
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
catchyah:
Just reading your thread now.God will bless and increase you.Please, how can someone detect a fake product on those china sites? I am interested in your ebook.Thanks.

You can't know a fake product by pictures alone. There are 5 methods I use:

1. By chatting with the Chinese sellers both on alibaba and 1688. I usually ask them the originality of their product before placing order.

2. Sometimes I order for a free sample using my agent address in China. Some sellers usually send me samples as long as it's not outside China(this is a lesson for another time and occasion. I can't discuss all here. Only on my WhatsApp biz group which I will open soon.

3. I compare price disparity with other sellers' products.

4. I check the brand name. If it's very popular or well known in these 6 sites , then it's original product:
Taobao
Alibaba
Aliexpress
Amazon
EBay

5. Finally I check the number of orders of that product and their reviews especially using aliexpress. Aliexpress is my final guide on this.

What I just shared above is a VERY COSTLY INFO.So, please take note of it. I gave it out here for free. Mist seasoned mini-importers won't do that.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Xone3:

Please , I have a major problem. How do you translate 1688 to English.
If you use google chrom on your Mobile phone
1. Tap the 3 parallel dots at top right side.
2. Locate and Clicks Settings.
3. Click Site Settings.
4. Scroll down to Google Translate, and do the finishing.

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by catchyah: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

1. By chatting with the Chinese sellers both on alibaba and 1688. I usually ask them the originality of their product before placing order.

2. Sometimes I order for a free sample using my agent address in China. Some sellers usually send me samples as long as it's not outside China(this is a lesson for another time and occasion. I can't discuss all here. Only on my WhatsApp biz group which I will open soon.

4. I check the brand name. If it's very popular or well known in these 6 sites , then it's original product:
Taobao
Alibaba
Aliexpress
Amazon
EBay

5. Finally I check the number of orders of that product and their reviews especially using aliexpress. Aliexpress is my final guide on this.

What I just shared above is a VERY COSTLY INFO.So, please take note of it. I gave it out here for free. Mist seasoned mini-importers won't do that.

Thanks.

Thank you so much, i really appreciate. Please i need your ebook too.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by catchyah: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Taobao
Alibaba
Aliexpress
Amazon
EBay

Thanks.

and please what are the criteria to join your whatsaap biz group?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Freak4achild(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Sorry sir, I can't list the list of my agents here. When you get the free eBook and you are ready to go, I send you my agent details( not a list of agents). I don't make or have that kind of list.
I sent a WhatsApp message since two days but it's yet to deliver. I have also sent a mail here. Please I really need the ebook, I was among the first to request. Tnx God bless
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Zadoknd(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
I really need the e book brother. Haven't been able to connect to your through whatsapp. Text not going through too. I've tried sending a mail here
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by daintyprincess(f): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Authenticbiz:

Sir, I've been trying to send a mail but don't know what's wrong. I also sent a message on whatsapp some days ago, I'm yet to receive any reply. Please I really need the book as I've taken some of the steps you listed here and waiting unto what next to do. Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by KayCee92(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Hello op, I sent a pm please send to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Much Does a Kilowatt of Electricity Cost in Nigeria? / Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. / What Is The Cost Of A Liter Of Diesel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.