Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (18516 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bigmind(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON SEVEN-final lesson
How to build your own brand by using your
own ecommerce website to make more sales.

If you don't know how to programme or build a website,
then consult those who know.
You should request for a demo or a sample of
a similar website that such designer has done before.

or head over to fiverr to request for an ecommerce websitedesign from designers.

Or

preferably, contact me for a quality work
and mentorship with over 7 manuals to help you
run your site, control it, add products, affiliates
and so much more.

You can get a good site from between #25-#50k for a
mini-ecommerce that can display over 200 products.

contact me via whatsapp/sms ONLY on - zero eight zero three nine, three zero, one five, four six

or send me private message on nairaland here. Once i get it, i will respond asap.

NB-My services are PAY ON DELIVERY.But a token of commitment (10% of the total cost) is required. I don't want to finish the site now, and somenone
will start telling me stories like:

I used the money to pay bills, buy medicine, gave my wife e.t.c......

You can get a good website for your biz anywhere. It mustn't be from ME o o! I just want to be of help.

But if you don't think you need a site, just use Nigerian free classifieds sites like:
Olx
Jiji
aswanimarket.com.ng e.t.c

Or

Sell on amazon using a third party service like I do most times.

POINTS TO CONSIDER

There are some features or points you must consider
when hiring a web designer or designing your ecommerce site.

1. kind of products to sell
2. total number of products to display on your site
3. check-out process
4. location of shipment or coverage you intend to ship to
5. do you need other ways to earn from the site like adsense, ppa,ppc,affiliate products e.t.c
6. how to drive quality traffic to the site
7. good domain name and hosting e.t.c....

Once you have settled these points, then you are good to go.
God bless you, bro

I'm a huge fan
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by kdfinest(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
wow, God bless sir for impacting alot on us.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by morireoluwagba: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wow..
This is so kind of you Boss!
God bless you.
Am so following this thread bumper to bumper
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by bobman(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good job bro..
You're putting smiles to people's faces God bless you
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thanks For This Eye Opener Bro. I'm Interested In Getting That Ebook. Bennimurphi@gmail.Com
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by jefy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Op has been ban from posting any stuff untill April 10th,so please bear with him. Please do not post your emails or phone numbers on this platform,plz contact him directly if need be.. He was ban probably because you guys posted your emails. Let's follow instructions for once. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by KceeK: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please, I need a copy
Authenticbiz:

Just by requesting for it. Once somebody requests for it, I will send to that person until the last person gets it and when it hits 100, I stop and close the thread for another time or season.

Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON SIX
How to sell faster in Nigeria.

A. If you don't have your own personal ecommerce website, then do the following:

1. Get your products from china.

2. Head to jumia and konga, register as a seller if you can do that easily. And if not,

3. Head to olx, jiji, dealdey e.t.c and advertise the products.

4. create a facebook page and store and display your products.

5. Use your friends on facebook and whatsapp to advertise your products ( i do that alot).

6. You can also head over to my personal ecommerce/classifieds site to put your products( it's free).Go to aswanimarket.com.ng

B-If you have money to get your own site( which is good for trust and uniqueness,name and brand purpose),then do so. Contact me personally on how to promote your personal site for more profits and brand awareness.

PLUS, i will be giving you free 5 manuals to assist you once your site is ready.
(I don't give them to those who doesn't have an ecommerce website because it will be useless to them).

You can get a mini-ecommerce website from me for between #25-#50k depending on size and features. With full payment gateway integration.(but it's not compulsory o o. You can always get it elsewhere).

NOTE WELL: Whether you have a site or not, or intending to or not, you will need to offer PAY ON DELIVERY for a start. If the customer address is far, request for SHIPPING FEE(usually between #1k-#2500) depending on the cost of the item. If the customer refuses, forget him.

REASON: When i started initially, i offered PAY ON DELIVERY. Some bad and dubious Nigerians will choose PAY ON DELIVERY on check-out page of my site. I will recievethe placed order, call them to confirm and and go ahead to deliver. Only to get to the customer destination, and he/she will start talking stories like:

sorry, i have changed my mind
sorry , i don't want to buy again
my money is finished
i am expecting money today but it didn't come
........and bla bla bla....

So, i made it compulsory that a customer will pay delivery cost before i do PAY ON DELIVERY. If not, i forget them. Most of them usually still come back to pay if they really need the item.

So, use PAY ON DELIVERY as a beginner but learn from my mistake and protect yourself and business. After, 3-6 months that your brand is well known, you can then cancel PAY ON DELIVERY if you want to. If not, keep using it.

Tomorow for lesson seven and final lesson
B
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Xcluoban(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Following like ant
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by CHYMA0258(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
so sad op has been banned till 10th but I will wait till u return op. my interest in your ebook op is like kilode. nice work sire
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mhisbliss(f): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Authenticbiz:

You can start with between #10k-#50k for a newbie if you are selling only in naija and you want to be importing from aliexpress or the likes.

But you will need like #30-#100k if want to be importing from sites like 1688, alibaba, taobao or the likes because of the quantity you are supposed to be buying and agents fees/or shipping charges most times. And also if you intend selling on amazon/eBay/Walmart or other u.s sites.

For products, any of the ones I listed in LESSON FOUR will be OK to start with BUT check the price well and do quality comparison.

Thanks
How do you pay fo stuff ordered on aliexpress and which address do you input? Home address or post office
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mhisbliss(f): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Authenticbiz:
Another set
Do those shoes come exactly as it looks in the pic? Or a cheap and fake knock off version of it, I've seen hilarious pictures where people ordered stuff online but got something else and how did you know the right size to order, pardon my numerous questions, I'm really interested in this, the 1688 website is Chinese though, couldn't navigate it
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by bodmannoni: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
Do those shoes come exactly as it looks in the pic? Or a cheap and fake knock off version of it, I've seen hilarious pictures where people ordered stuff online but got something else and how did you know the right size to order, pardon my numerous questions, I'm really interested in this, the 1688 website is Chinese though, couldn't navigate it

Use google translate to translate the site. you can download google translate chrome extention to make it easier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by bodmannoni: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
How do you pay fo stuff ordered on aliexpress and which address do you input? Home address or post office

You can pay for goods on Aliexpress with your master card. The address you put depends on how you want to ship the product. If you're using the seller's specified shipping methods, Put your address. But if you're shipping through a shipping agent you'd have to use the chinese address of the shipping agent.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by richardsfoster09: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
I cant sign up on 1688.com. why
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by bodmannoni: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is awesome, I have been researching mini importation for a while and have only just started trying my hand on it. I'm so glad i came accross this thread. I'm really really interested in the book. Thanks boss, God bless
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mhisbliss(f): 6:10am On Apr 09, 2018
bodmannoni:

You can pay for goods on Aliexpress with your master card. The address you put depends on how you want to ship the product. If you're using the seller's specified shipping methods, Put your address. But if you're shipping through a shipping agent you'd have to use the chinese address of the shipping agent.
So any MasterCard can work, i have access bank visa card though, and if i use the Chinese address of the shipping address how will it arrive in Nigeria or get to me
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Jerry4utd: 6:56am On Apr 09, 2018
Hello,
Please could you contact me on jereojo@yahoo.com. I would really want info on e-commerce from you especially with helping me set up a website.
Thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Blessedmum(f): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Authenticbiz:
LESSON FIVE
How i make 80% of my sales in the u.s using proxy service.

Like i have been saying all along, i discovered a third party
resident in the U.S that can help me list my products on amazon
ebay,walmart, overstock e.t.c (based on their choosing).

All i do is buy the products from aliexpress, alibaba or 1688 (mostly) and ship some quantities to the company address in the U.S.

And once they receive it, they notify me. I pay $14 (about #5K) as their charge per month. They help me to do the following:

1. list my items on amazon or ebay and other U.S sites
2. Fulfill the order by themselves or use FBA if i ask them to once people order for any of my products.

That's all.

NB-They charge 15% of listing price as commission. Because they will also settle amazon commission from the 15%. While i keep 85% of my profit.

If your products sell well, you may make over $400 in profits alone per month with just $100 worth of products by turn-over depending on how fast your shipment arrives their u.s address.

You can not sell in the u.s as a nonresident. That's why
I use a third party agent that is RELIABLE. So, to sell on amazon,eBay, Walmart e.t.c, you will either live in the u.s or use a proxy/third party firm.

Some people may claim to be selling on amazon from Nigeria BUT it's a BIG LIE. It may be amazon affiliate they are running,which I also do.

All you need to know is covered in my book:

"HOW TO SELL IN THE U.S USING PROXY SERVICE"

Just try and be among the 100 lucky persons that will
request for the book at the end of these lessons
and you will have FREE.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Questions! Questions!! Questions!!!

Head on to Lesson Six.
Following, well done bro.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Bettybeauty: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2018
God bless u real good for dis useful and life changing info.....It's only God that will reward u....thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by richardsfoster09: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
I just hope the ban is lifted soon so that this training can continue. People should stop putting mails here

1 Like

Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by solomonjesus: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Chyzordyke(f): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is beautiful, I am completely new to this business, I will like to read more from you. Hope to start immediately ur lesson is over sir.let me get the eBook too.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by fabmum(f): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
richardsfoster09:
I just hope the ban is lifted soon so that this training can continue. People should stop putting mails here

I just tire, simple instructions ppl find it so difficult to obey,so sad
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by fabmum(f): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Authenticbiz:
Please guys , don't drop your emails here. I don't want admin to ban this thread because I have a lot of things and tips to give out.And they are all free.

Just be patient, when the time comes to give out the book, I will release my email so anyone interested can reach out.

Thanks

Thank u so much for ds....God bless ur kind heart..cnt wait to read ur e- book..thanks for sharing
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by barnaby04(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is a lovely thread in which the Op has done a wonderful job.

From what have read so far on this thread, my knowledge on mini importation has improved a lot and come to think it, he gave all this priceless information out free of charge!

Thanks man.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by akinakinyele: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
What a timely intervention from a wonderful op, I have been crazily trying all avenue to get this mini Importation biz right, but all to no avail. May God bless op for this piece, please am very interested in your e book op.thanks
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Ayobamms: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jerry4utd:
Hello,
Please could you contact me on jereojo@yahoo.com. I would really want info on e-commerce from you especially with helping me set up a website.
Thanks

Despite telling you guys that the OP had been banned due to dropping of email you still dropped yours. Why na?
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Authenticbiz:

You can start with between #10k-#50k for a newbie if you are selling only in naija and you want to be importing from aliexpress or the likes.

But you will need like #30-#100k if want to be importing from sites like 1688, alibaba, taobao or the likes because of the quantity you are supposed to be buying and agents fees/or shipping charges most times. And also if you intend selling on amazon/eBay/Walmart or other u.s sites.

For products, any of the ones I listed in LESSON FOUR will be OK to start with BUT check the price well and do quality comparison.

Thanks
Great job Sir, In a nutshell as a novice, should I deal the 10-50k or 30-100 category.
Am just joining and need the ebook
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Great0000: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Great job. Thanks a million.
I would really love to have that ebook.
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by mimiy05: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Following very closely.

OP, I would also love to get the ebook.

God bless you
Re: Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners by Authenticbiz(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
LATEST UPDATES-Am back!

Hello guys!

I was banned from posting on my thread because some people still went ahead to post their emails DESPITE my warning that no one should.

Please, I opened this thread to help fellow Nigerians in ecommerce/drop shipping biz with my experience and materials(ebooks, manuals, updates e.t.c) for FREE.

I didn't request for emails, phone numbers or money from anybody. I don't see why NL admin should ban me.

See the pics below.

HOW TO GET THE FREE EBOOK.

For all of you need the eBook, please use my profile name. Just click on it , it will send you to my profile page. Use that and send me a private mail to avoid another ban from NL.

CONDITIONS!

Please fellow Nigerians, the fact I am giving out 4 years experience free shouldn't mean someone should abuse it. So, if you are not already into minimum port at I on/drop shipping OR ready and intending to venture it, kindly don't request for the eBook. So that those who truly needs it will be among the 100 persons I promised to give the eBook.

So far, many people have indicated interest.

As for those who need me to design a mini-ecommerce website for this business, kindly send me private message. And I will reply you asap.

As for some questions I haven't attended to, I will do justice to them now that am back on NL.

SPECIAL THANKS to all you guys who sympathized with me over the ban and those who contributed in one or the other. Especially JEFY who reached out to you guys on this thread on my behalf. Thanks man!

3 gbosas for you guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“nigerians Spend N1.8 Billion Daily On Sports Betting” – Analyst / Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM / Becoming A Chartered Stock-Broker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.