Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Prayer For Trinitarians - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayer For Trinitarians (12985 Views)

How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) / For Trinitarians: Who Spoke From Heaven When Jesus Was Baptized? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
Angels do not create bodies. They have the power to materialize. I have told you this many times. They take on bodies because they are spirit creatures who were created with the power to do such.

There are many accounts in the Bible that told us how they wrestled with, ate with, walked with, etc. Those are things men do.

Jesus told us that believers will be like angels at resurrection and cannot be giving to marriage. Yet, you still think it was angels that took the daughter of men as wives.

Is Jesus lying?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 04, 2018
Did I tell you that the angels stayed angels during their relationship with the daughters of men? I said that they materialized. Did you understand that?

bloodofthelamb:

Jesus told us that believers will be like angels at resurrection and cannot be giving to marriage. Yet, you still think it was angels that took the daughter of men as wives.

Is Jesus lying?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2018
removetheturban:
Did I tell you that the angels stayed angels during their relationship with the daughters of men? I said that they materialized. Did you understand that?

If I get you correctly, are you saying they ceased being an angel and materialized to human?

If these is the case why didn't the flood destroyed them? why are they been held in tatarus? And, also are they been held with their human body?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 11:30am On May 05, 2018
Oh, you believe that they are held in Tartarus! What else are you talking about? Do you believe that the same angels who took up wives for themselves are the ones in Tartarus?

They are held in Tartarus as a state of inactivity waiting for their destruction by God.

You can also ask where the body that Jacob wrestle with is. Did the angel return to heaven with the body or as a spirit?

You may as well ask if angels who appeared on earth ceased to be angels when they were on earth.
bloodofthelamb:

If I get you correctly, are you saying they ceased being an angel and materialized to human?

If these is the case why didn't the flood destroyed them? why are they been held in tatarus? And, also are they been held with their human body?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2018
removetheturban:
Oh, you believe that they are held in Tartarus! What else are you talking about? Do you believe that the same angels who took up wives for themselves are the ones in Tartarus?

They are held in Tartarus as a state of inactivity waiting for their destruction by God.

You can also ask where the body that Jacob wrestle with is. Did the angel return to heaven with the body or as a spirit?

You may as well ask if angels who appeared on earth ceased to be angels when they were on earth.

I believe they were held in Tartarus according to the epistle of Jude, but he never mentioned their sin or crime. You and your brothers were the one who linked, the angels Jude was talking about with the sons of God in Noah's day.

An angel did not wrestle with Jacob. Get your fact right. Angels and demons cannot materialize at will, without God permitting it.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2018
Okay! Did Jacob wrestle WITH an angel?

That is what I said. God created them with the power to materialize. They have so much power that Jehovah gave to them. It is their choice to use it right or not. We are also given the free will to decide what we do with our own powers.

What did the angels spoken of in the book of Jude do?

bloodofthelamb:

I believe they were held in Tartarus according to the epistle of Jude, but he never mentioned their sin or crime. You and your brothers were the one who linked, the angels Jude was talking about with the sons of God in Noah's day.

An angel did not wrestle with Jacob. Get your fact right. Angels and demons cannot materialize at will, without God permitting it.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 7:14pm On May 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

The sins of the angels is rebellion and pride, wanting to have what God did not give them.

How exactly did they Rebel?

Be straight: what did they do ?

Meanwhile, are you guys saying the angels created for themselves body capable of engaging in sexual intercouse with women? Or did Jehovah assist them in giving them body? Is the angels equal in power with Jehovah?

I will like to know.

The bold just reveal you know nothing about what is been discussed.

Hebrew 13 vs 2 said Some people entertain angels without them Knowing , What does that tell you? Abraham gave food to angels who appeared as MEN and they ate it!!!

If they don't possess reproductive male organ , they won't have possess mouth, tongue and intestine to eat as Humans.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 7:27pm On May 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

I believe they were held in Tartarus
according to the epistle of Jude, but he never mentioned their sin or crime. You and your brothers were the one who linked, the angels Jude was talking about with the sons of God in Noah's day.

Hahahaha @ bold

Peter 3:19-20 New International Version (NIV)

19 After being made alive,[a] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits — 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built . In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

Who are this angels ( Spirits) that disobeyed in the days of Noah in this verse ? Do you now saw that some Angels actually disobeyed in Noah's day?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2018
removetheturban:
Okay! Did Jacob wrestle WITH an angel?

That is what I said. God created them with the power to materialize. They have so much power that Jehovah gave to them. It is their choice to use it right or not. We are also given the free will to decide what we do with our own powers.

What did the angels spoken of in the book of Jude do?

Jacob never wrestled with an angel or you can show me where he did?

If God gave them that power why ain't the demons materializing? Why are they still possessing people? Are they still subject to God? I hope you know that the gift of God is without repentance.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 8:12pm On May 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Defending a Lie is really bad, To cover a lie more lies and denial need to be employed.

Sorry to break your heart, The Incident was later mentioned by Hosea and he said Jacob actually wrestled with an ANGEL

"
Yes, he wrestled with the angel
and won. He wept and pleaded for a blessing from him. There at Bethel he met God face to face, and God spoke to him-- " Hosea 12 vs 4

Do you now accept angels appear in human form ?

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2018
Peacefullove:

How exactly did they Rebel?

Be straight: what did they do ?

The bold just reveal you know nothing about what is been discussed.

Hebrew 13 vs 2 said Some people entertain angels without them Knowing , What does that tell you? Abraham gave food to angels who appeared as MEN and they ate it!!!

If they don't possess reproductive male organ , they won't have possess mouth, tongue and intestine to eat as Humans.

They left their dwelling place. Did he say they took wife for themselves? Or did he he say they invaded the earth?

In a bid to justify your heresy, you have just called Jehovah an angel. Because according to how NWT, it was Jehovah that visited and spoke with Abraham, promising him a son in the process.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2018
Peacefullove:

Defending a Lie is really bad, To cover a lie more lies and denial need to be employed.

Sorry to break your heart, The Incident was later mentioned by Hosea and he said Jacob actually wrestled with an ANGEL

"
Yes, he wrestled with the angel
and won. He wept and pleaded for a blessing from him. There at Bethel he met God face to face, and God spoke to him-- " Hosea 12 vs 4

Do you now accept angels appear in human form ?

Before I proceed, does the Bible teach us to make supplication/prayer to angels?
To whom do we present our prayers and request to, angels or Jehovah? Who has the power to bestow blessings and favour?

Hopefully with this questions your eyes will be open to see the the identity of the One called an angel in these scripture.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 11:08pm On May 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

They left their dwelling place. Did he say they took wife for themselves? Or did he he say they invaded the earth?

That verse said this angels or spirits in prison were disobedient in the days of Noah. Beautiful

How exactly did they act disobediently in the days of Noah ? So simple . I need answer

In a bid to justify your heresy, you have just called Jehovah an angel. Because according to how NWT, it was Jehovah that visited and spoke with Abraham, promising him a son in the process.

You lost way grin

Abraham received some guests and gave them food , who are these guests? So simple, do you agree with Hebrews 13:2 that they are angels ?

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 11:16pm On May 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Before I proceed, does the Bible teach us to make supplication/prayer to angels?
To whom do we present our prayers and request to, angels or Jehovah? Who has the power to bestow blessings and favour?

Hopefully with this questions your eyes will be open to see the the identity of the One called an angel in these scripture.
grin grin Genesis said he wrestled and pleaded for blessing from a man.

Hosea said that Man is an angel

" Yes, he wrestled with the angel and won. He wept and pleaded for a blessing from him. There at Bethel he met God face to face, and God spoke to him-- " Hosea 12 vs 4

Do you now accept angels appear in human form?

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 7:12am On May 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

He did. When was his name changed from Jacob to Israel? If you check that account you will see it. Just google it or check Genesis 32
bloodofthelamb:

If God gave them that power why ain't the demons materializing?
They are no longer serving under God and they do not have many privileges that they once had. They have also been cast out of heaven.
bloodofthelamb:
Why are they still possessing people?
If you believe that they can possess people why don't you believe that they can materialize?
Do you believe that angels ate with men?
Do you believe that angels(spirit creatures) were seen by men and touched?
Have you inquired of what happened to the bodies?
bloodofthelamb:

Are they still subject to God?
They are subject to their master, the Dragon.
bloodofthelamb:

I hope you know that the gift of God is without repentance.
What are you trying to imply?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin Genesis said he wrestled and pleaded for blessing from a man.

Hosea said that Man is an angel

" Yes, he wrestled with the angel and won. He wept and pleaded for a blessing from him. There at Bethel he met God face to face, and God spoke to him-- " Hosea 12 vs 4

Do you now accept angels appear in human form?

You subtly elevating angels to be equal with your Jehovah. If you say this verse is talking about the created angel.

Does an angel have the power to bless of his will? Why will Jacob beg and make supplication for a blessing from an angel , if he was not God? Let us return to Genesis from were Hosea quoted from.

This same man called angel by Hosea was called God by Moses. I believe angels can come in human form, if God wills it so.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 10:25am On May 06, 2018
Peacefullove:

Hahahaha @ bold

Peter 3:19-20 New International Version (NIV)

19 After being made alive,[a] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits — 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built . In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

Who are this angels ( Spirits) that disobeyed in the days of Noah in this verse ? Do you now saw that some Angels actually disobeyed in Noah's day?
I just cannot imagine why the gentleman still argues.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 10:37am On May 06, 2018
Angels were called God. Moses himself is also called God. Jesus is called God. Solomon was called God. These are representatives of Jehovah. They are not elevated to the level of Jehovah.

If you believe that angels can come in humans form if God wills it, how about the serpent? God asked him where he had been and he said that he was roving about in the earth. It shows you that God did not officially give him that assignment.

The angels were given powers just like humans. It depends on how we choose to use our freedom of choice.
bloodofthelamb:

You subtly elevating angels to be equal with your Jehovah. If you say this verse is talking about the created angel.

Does an angel have the power to bless of his will? Why will Jacob beg and make supplication for a blessing from an angel , if he was not God? Let us return to Genesis from were Hosea quoted from.

This same man called angel by Hosea was called God by Moses. I believe angels can come in human form, if God wills it so.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 12:44pm On May 06, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

The bold is the point!

Do you Also believe Angels have freewill ?

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 07, 2018
He is seeing the truth but seems not wanting to let go of what he had been taught. Once he answers this question, the puzzle should be solved for him. He is stuck between a rock and a hard surface.
Peacefullove:

The bold is the point!

Do you Also believe Angels have freewill ?

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Barristter07: 2:21pm On May 27, 2018
Peacefullove:

Noise maker . You as well believe mountain's were. Created , Oga show me where the bible Said Mountains are created ? No verse or you believe just speculation grin grin

grin grin very interesting.

Well done, I have been busy lately. I hope he will show where it was explicitly stated that mountains are created though

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Barristter07: 2:55pm On May 27, 2018
Solite3

solite3:
a son is the male child of someone. A son maybe given birth to or may not.

The issue is here is not just " Son " but " Son OF " which rules out the cancelled.

How was Jesus given birth to ?

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Janosky: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2019
You shot yourself in the foot in the boldened. Think!
Him brain na sawdust.... no sense . He sold his sense to Trinity.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by chrmn1: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Peacefullove:

Beginning is Never source .

A man said:

Joseph is the beginning of my procreative power .

Does it mean Joseph is source or the first of his Sons ?

Simply means Jesus is the first/beginning of creations of God.

Use your brain grin grin
The greek word translated "beginning" in that passage is ARCH. Read Ephesians 1:21 and Colossians 2:10: "and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power." The word principality in these passages is the same word for beginning in Revelations 3:14. The word is ARCH could mean rule, beginning, first, principality, magistrate or power.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Janosky: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
chrmn1:

The greek word translated "beginning" in that passage is ARCH. Read Ephesians 1:21 and Colossians 2:10: "and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power." The word principality in these passages is the same word for beginning in Revelations 3:14.
The word is ARCH could mean rule, beginning, first, principality, magistrate or power.

Your last statement, ARCHE could mean rule etc.
But in the context of these Scriptures listed below ( Matt 19:4,8. Matt 24:8,21 etc) similar to Revelation 3:14, "Beginning of creation" )
your claim is SPURIOUS.
Is the beginning of birth pangs the head/ruler of birth pangs? Not at all.
Bitter pill of truth.

# Bible > Strong's > Greek

© 2004 - 2019 by Bible Hub
Englishman's Concordance
Strong's Greek: 746. ἀρχή (arché) — 56
Occurrences
** Matthew 19:4 N-GFS
GRK: κτίσας ἀπ' ἀρχῆς ἄρσεν καὶ
NAS: that He who created [them] from the
beginning MADE
KJV: made [them] at the beginning made
them
INT: having created [them] from [the]
beginning male and
*** Matthew 19:8 N-GFS ***
GRK: ὑμῶν ἀπ' ἀρχῆς δὲ οὐ
NAS: your wives; but from the beginning it
has not been
KJV: but from the beginning it was not
INT: of you from [the] beginning however
not
Matthew 24:8 N-NFS
GRK: δὲ ταῦτα ἀρχὴ ὠδίνων
NAS: these things are [merely] the
beginning of birth pangs.
KJV: these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
INT: moreover these [are] a beginning of
birth pains
** Matthew 24:21 N-GFS
GRK: γέγονεν ἀπ' ἀρχῆς κόσμου ἕως
NAS: since the beginning of the world
KJV: since the beginning of the world
INT: has been from [the] beginning of [the]
world until
*** Mark 1:1 N-NFS **
GRK: ΑΡΧΗ τοῦ εὐαγγελίου
NAS: The beginning of the gospel of Jesus
KJV: The beginning of the gospel of Jesus
INT: BEGINNING of the gospel
** Mark 10:6 N-GFS **
GRK: ἀπὸ δὲ ἀρχῆς κτίσεως ἄρσεν
NAS: But from the beginning of creation,
KJV: from the beginning of the creation
INT: from however [the] beginning of
creation male
** Mark 13:8 N-NFS **
GRK: ἔσονται λιμοί ἀρχὴ ὠδίνων ταῦτα
NAS: These things are [merely] the
KJV: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.
INT: there will be famines Beginnings of
birth pains [are] these
* Mark 13:19 N-GFS *
GRK: τοιαύτη ἀπ' ἀρχῆς κτίσεως ἣν
NAS: since the beginning of the creation
INT: the like from [the] beginning of
creation "
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by chrmn1: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Janosky:

Your last statement, ARCHE could mean rule etc.
But in the context of these Scriptures listed below ( Matt 19:4,8. Matt 24:8,21 etc) similar to Revelation 3:14, "Beginning of creation" )
your claim is SPURIOUS.
Is the beginning of birth pangs the head/ruler of birth pangs? Not at all.
Bitter pill of truth.

# Bible > Strong's > Greek

© 2004 - 2019 by Bible Hub
Englishman's Concordance
Strong's Greek: 746. ἀρχή (arché) — 56
Occurrences
** Matthew 19:4 N-GFS
GRK: κτίσας ἀπ' ἀρχῆς ἄρσεν καὶ
NAS: that He who created [them] from the
beginning MADE
KJV: made [them] at the beginning made
them
INT: having created [them] from [the]
beginning male and
*** Matthew 19:8 N-GFS ***
GRK: ὑμῶν ἀπ' ἀρχῆς δὲ οὐ
NAS: your wives; but from the beginning it
has not been
KJV: but from the beginning it was not
INT: of you from [the] beginning however
not
Matthew 24:8 N-NFS
GRK: δὲ ταῦτα ἀρχὴ ὠδίνων
NAS: these things are [merely] the
KJV: these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
INT: moreover these [are] a beginning of
birth pains
** Matthew 24:21 N-GFS
GRK: γέγονεν ἀπ' ἀρχῆς κόσμου ἕως
NAS: since the beginning of the world
KJV: since the beginning of the world
INT: has been from [the] beginning of [the]
world until
*** Mark 1:1 N-NFS **
GRK: ΑΡΧΗ τοῦ εὐαγγελίου
NAS: The beginning of the gospel of Jesus
KJV: The beginning of the gospel of Jesus
INT: BEGINNING of the gospel
** Mark 10:6 N-GFS **
GRK: ἀπὸ δὲ ἀρχῆς κτίσεως ἄρσεν
NAS: But from the beginning of creation,
INT: from however [the] beginning of
creation male
** Mark 13:8 N-NFS **
GRK: ἔσονται λιμοί ἀρχὴ ὠδίνων ταῦτα
NAS: These things are [merely] the
KJV: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.
INT: there will be famines Beginnings of
birth pains [are] these
* Mark 13:19 N-GFS *
GRK: τοιαύτη ἀπ' ἀρχῆς κτίσεως ἣν
NAS: since the beginning of the creation
INT: the like from [the] beginning of
creation "
You are being fixated in implying that arche couldn't mean anything else. What about other words that arche could mean like ruler, principality?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shocking: 7 Year Old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,t.bjoshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor,ol / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.