Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) (47829 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by cris07(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
Wow...hope he has money n good dick
lol...shoro niyen
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by chuggy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
DeadRat:
shocked

This Man Has Too Much Pride undecided ... Just Look At The First Picture...
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nymeria247(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
God go punish una wey dey say love is blind,i can MARRY una disabled wey ya parent gat money,will duped,dry,and empty una account and run away with beta girl. I know she knew he gat money,and she will eventually does like i had stated,shape girl

Argue with ya keyboard

Wow! I must confess that your moniker fits you like a glove!

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by ajaymina(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He just hunched. This reminds me of the hunchback Of Notre Dame...loved that cartoon

Wow!, quiet long tho.
That cartoon was epic.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by timibare(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Igbo amala......ooppps amaka
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hahahaha.. I pray to good lord kip u.
donstan18:
A physically challenged man that can fvck and impregnate a woman, is that one physically challenged man.

Don't be surprised this man can last more than Aboki perfume on bed.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by braine(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
DeadRat:
shocked

This Man Has Too Much Pride undecided ... Just Look At The First Picture...

I don't think so. Lol. He has a hunchback.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dude's face looks like one nairalander. Hml to them.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
You dump a guy just because he cheated on you, then you are dating another guy who was dumped by a lady or ladies because he cheated and you say "you've moved on......... "
How? ��‍♀ move to where? �
My sister, what you are doing is called cross multiplication ����

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by boyjo: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
But what kind of cake are they cutting? Or, am I not seeing well?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
MissRaine69:
Physically challenged?
He met the challenge and conquered it!
Some able bodied men here will die without ever seeing a vagina!
there are to many vaginas these days for any man to die without seeing... Shoo...
Woman vaginas
Horse vaginas
Dog vaginas
Cat vaginas
Etc

And you say able body person go fit die make he nor see toto? Haa not even one?

He must be a blind man and even at that he will be automatically labeled disabled...

On this note ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, I rest my case.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Powerexpert: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thank your own thanks. congratulations to the couple
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by esosuo2: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:
A physically challenged man that can fvck and impregnate a woman, is that one physically challenged man.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Evil somebody
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Babes and owo na blood brother's and sisters
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Teejacks950: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2018

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by chocorex(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
BTW the guy looks like bassy on big brother see gobe
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Teejacks950: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by chukxie(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
That's my homeboy from back in the days on Awe Street, Orile Iganmu. Happy married life, Chinedu aka Chi-Don! I'm really happy for you!

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by zedman1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
God go punish una wey dey say love is blind,i can MARRY una disabled wey ya parent gat money,will duped,dry,and empty una account and run away with beta girl. I know she knew he gat money,and she will eventually does like i had stated,shape girl

Argue with ya keyboard
What are yo...... Ok, someone already typed what I'd wanted to type.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by lebesgue(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Finally, Sagamite is married.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
lebesgue:
Finally, Sagamite is married.

Won ti she epe fun e!

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked grin grin grin Different women have different picture of their ideal man. Another example of a good bed result "Honey you are many many good" Congratulations to them!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
I suspect that this guy is f**king rich; cool
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
timwudz:

what are u trying to say?
he is just blabbing
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Many children were born out of wedlock

SMH
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:

See why wedding ring no de sell? They are still looking for money
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:

See why wedding ring no de sell? They are still looking for money, and claim all young men are not serious
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:

If am not mistaken u de drink orijin regularly, how did you deduce that
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
All the best to them. Congratulations
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2018

The look on his wife's face when she found out that disability no fit stop her hubby from performing well in za oza room....

[img]https://media1./images/50bd8da6f087efcd86e5acf890830432/tenor.gif?itemid=5666392[/img]

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Azam101: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
donstan18:

lolz! ur left leg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) / My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.