Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) (47828 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:43am On Apr 07, 2018
I can use ajepako, iamhopeful and funjosh to bet that this babe go dey cheat in her husband steadily

LADIES DISCUSSING THEIR SEX LIFE....

Mrs Ejiofor: I notice that when I go down on my husband and suck his dick, the balls are always cold.

Mrs Okafor: My husband's balls are cold too, when I suck his dick.

Mrs Okonkwo was shocked and shouted at them: How can you both do such thing, It is disgusting.

Both explained to Mrs Okonkwo that sucking a dick is the best way to make a man happy.

Mrs Okonkwo said: I will try it tonight.

Next Day....
Both were shocked to see Mrs Okonkwo's face bruised and with bandages all over her body.
What Happened they asked ??

Mrs Okonkwo: I'm coming from the hospital, Mr Okonkwo did this.

Ladies:- But why ??

Mrs Okonkwo: I don't know, I was sucking his dick and all I said was, "Honey, your Balls are also cold like Mr Ejiofor and Mr Okafor's !!"

Blow begin fall!!!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by visionex: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:
A physically challenged man that can fvck and impregnate a woman, is that one physically challenged man.

Don't be surprised this man can last more than Aboki perfume on bed.

They sabi last 4 bed,wella,dwarfs especially
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by lebesgue(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Sagamite:

Won ti she epe fun e!

Happy married life, my brother. Eje ki ama dupe ni owo Olodumare fun igbeyawo yin. Idunnu ati ire yi maa kari.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2018
hmmmmnn.......

#IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by IamHopeful(f): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I can use ajepako, iamhopeful and funjosh to bet that this babe go dey cheat in her husband steadily

LADIES DISCUSSING THEIR SEX LIFE....

Mrs Ejiofor: I notice that when I go down on my husband and suck his dick, the balls are always cold.

Mrs Okafor: My husband's balls are cold too, when I suck his dick.

Mrs Okonkwo was shocked and shouted at them: How can you both do such thing, It is disgusting.

Both explained to Mrs Okonkwo that sucking a dick is the best way to make a man happy.

Mrs Okonkwo said: I will try it tonight.

Next Day....
Both were shocked to see Mrs Okonkwo's face bruised and with bandages all over her body.
What Happened they asked ??

Mrs Okonkwo: I'm coming from the hospital, Mr Okonkwo did this.

Ladies:- But why ??

Mrs Okonkwo: I don't know, I was sucking his dick and all I said was, "Honey, your Balls are also cold like Mr Ejiofor and Mr Okafor's !!"

Blow begin fall!!!

Always looking for trouble up and down. undecided
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2018
IamHopeful:

Always looking for trouble up and down. undecided
I am hopeful that one day I would find "her." tongue tongue
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by boyjo: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2018
godwon01:
U just need your glasses to seen better.

I see brown calabash ontop the cake
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
lebesgue:

Happy married life, my brother. Eje ki ama dupe ni owo Olodumare fun igbeyawo yin. Idunnu ati ire yi maa kari.

Mo ma fun ladura naa. (I will give you my prayer)

Ire ba yi ama kari gbogbo ebi ati iran e loruko Jesu Kristi. (May this kind of goodness be bestowed on your family and future generation in the name of Jesus our Lord)

Akere lo ma ma bi. (It is Akeres [from Fadeyi Oloro movies] una go they give birth to)

Ogo, ogo, ogo, folorun. (Praise, praise, praise, to God) grin

Oloshi, oloriburuku! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by IamHopeful(f): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I am hopeful that one day I would find "her." tongue tongue

Problem child grin
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by lebesgue(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sagamite:

Mo ma fun ladura naa. (I will give you my prayer)

Ire ba yi ama kari gbogbo ebi ati iran e loruko Jesu Kristi. (May this kind of goodness be bestowed on your family and future generation in the name of Jesus our Lord)

Akere lo ma ma bi. (It is Akeres [from Fadeyi Oloro movies] una go they give birth to)

Ogo, ogo, ogo, folorun. (Praise, praise, praise, to God) grin

Oloshi, oloriburuku! grin grin grin grin grin

Alagba Sagamite, awon agba so wipe: adìe funfun ko mo ara relagba. Ki ama gba adura wipe iyawo tuntun ti Olodumare fun yin maa soyin di okunrin alalubarika, ti orire pe gan ni. Mofe be yin, kini oruko babalawo to ba yin wa iyawo? Mi oro wipe oju lasan ni e fi fe obinrin ti orewa lati oke dele beyen o.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by pimper24: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:
shocked

This Man Has Too Much Pride undecided ... Just Look At The First Picture...
I'm sure you meant to say something else. Like seriously embarassed
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:
This girl tutalu ime mkpuke grin grin grin

This is a common practice in Igboland: When a girl becomes pregnant out of wedlock, a man who is willing to accept the child as his own is quickly sought. The urgency of the situation means that there will be many less than ideal grooms for the girl to pick from. Most times, the grooms that are found will be old men, divorcees, disabled people, or slightly mentally challenged men.

I pity the girl because with her beauty, I think she deserved more than she got.

And the funny thing is that this will be her first and last marriage as divorces are almost unheard of in Igboland.

If I'd been offered the bride, I really would have taken her as a second wife because I feel she deserves more. but there would be no need for such an elaborate wedding.
this is 2018 not 1900
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2018
Chidonc:

this is 2018 not 1900

Explain how she ended up with her groom? Do you think she had much choice in the matter?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Chidonc:

this is 2018 not 1900

The girl picked up an ime mkpuke. If you are conversant with Igbo traditions, you will know how families react in the light of such events.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:

Explain how she ended up with her groom? Do you think she had much choice in the matter?
and did you see any look of displeasure in her eyes, you must not form their story for them.
in this era that unwanted pregnancy is now a normally occurrence. you still believed a matured bride like that not even a teenage girl would be forced into marriage
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2018
Chidonc:

and did you see any look of displeasure in her eyes, you must not form their story for them.
in this era that unwanted pregnancy is now a normally occurrence. you still believed a matured bride like that not even a teenage girl would be forced into marriage

Have you ever lived in Igboland? It is a fairly common occurrence.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:

Have you ever lived in Igboland? It is a fairly common occurrence.
sorry bro, am Igbo, schooled in the east too
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Chidonc:

sorry bro, am Igbo, schooled in the east too

Were you born and raised in the east? I am shocked you don't know how families manage ime mkpuke.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:

Were you born and raised in the east? I am shocked you don't know how families manage ime mkpuke.
bro times are changing, I understand where you are coming from, but that bride was not coerced into marriage period, even from the looks on her face, gone are those days pregnancy outside wedlock was such a big thing, ime mkpuke no longer holds ground
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Chidonc:

bro times are changing, I understand where you are coming from, but that bride was not coerced into marriage period, even from the looks on her face, gone are those days pregnancy outside wedlock was such a big thing, ime mkpuke no longer holds ground

I don't think the wind of change has blown in the girls family. If not, they will not hand her over to a man with diminished social capital.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:

I don't think the wind of change has blown in the girls family. If not, they will not hand her over to a man with diminished social capital.
who told you so, what is wrong with your view of things, under what category can you confidently call him a diminished social capital, I only see he his hunched , does he look like a liability to you, that man can confidently fend for himself and his family without external assistance, women no longer follow men because of pregnancy and other factors, a woman mor often than not would pitch her tent where she feels she has a secured future, that lady has option of tying down the pregnancy to other guys if she was forced as you are making it look .
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2018
Chidonc:

who told you so, what is wrong with your view of things, under what category can you confidently call him a diminished social capital, I only see he his hunched , does he look like a liability to you, that man can confidently fend for himself and his family without external assistance, women no longer follow men because of pregnancy and other factors, a woman mor often than not would pitch her tent where she feels she has a secured future, that lady has option of tying down the pregnancy to other guys if she was forced as you are making it look .

Removed your rose colored glasses and admit that the man has a physical disability. 90% of people who meet him will not have an opportunity to assess him based on his personality and character, they will at first assess him physically, and that is where he will encounter road blocks.

Liberal thought is great, but sometimes, one has to say things the way they are. If you had a choice, will you give out your daughter to a physically deformed man?

Every other thing is secondary to my impression of him. Yes, he could be a great provider, a great father, and the richest man in ten local governments, but it doesn't subtract from the fact that this man is deformed, although I should add by no fault of his.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:

Removed your rose colored glasses and admit that the man has a physical disability. 90% of people who meet him will not have an opportunity to assess him based on his personality and character, they will at first assess him physically, and that is where he will encounter road blocks.

Liberal thought is great, but sometimes, one has to say things the way they are. If you had a choice, will you give out your daughter to a physically deformed man?

Every other thing is secondary to my impression of him. Yes, he could be a great provider, a great father, and the richest man in ten local governments, but it doesn't subtract from the fact that this man is deformed, although I should add by no fault of his.
I see nothing wrong if my daughter comes home with such a man for a husband, the only thing I look for in a man is his ability for him to take care and fend for his family, a good father and husband , we don't have it all in life, I have seen marriages, I can confidently tell you it her choice
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2018
Chidonc:

I see nothing wrong if my daughter comes home with such a man for a husband, the only thing I look for in a man is his ability for him to take care and fend for his family, a good father and husband , we don't have it all in life, I have seen marriages, I can confidently tell you it her choice

You see nothing wrong because it is not happening to you.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:

You see nothing wrong because it is not happening to you.
Sir it is obvious you either know that bride in particular or you have issues with the guy.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Chidonc:

Sir it is obvious you either know that bride in particular or you have issues with the guy.

None of the above. Only that I am convinced it was an ime mpkuke.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
As in ehn...i just tire, the person is just typing rubbish
timwudz:

what are u trying to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.