Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (10841 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
is that u on ur dp angry

Yes
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by UDUJ(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Halfpenny:

We should lie to her and tell her that he loves her and he will marry her and they will live happily ever after.

What I hate the most is the fact that she isn't disgusted by his yahoo lifestyle but she's offended that he told her the truth, that 'she is a dumbass!' angry

I feel she has her doubts but is just seeking validation from us. She should move on because that guy will just smash what's left of her heart
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

He claims he's telling a story about a friend and it's not him...what do you think?

Sorry. I refuse to think for you. I'm out! tongue
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

Yes
so how in fvck name are u white? this guy u are dating are u older than him?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Halfpenny:

Then stop being some poor man's fool angry

No fine men in your country?

You should've been offended that your man is a scam artist and not the fact that he called you a dumbass! Because you are being a dumbass.

You better go hit the town and get under another fool to get over this fool. My 2cents...

He's claiming it's his friend he's talking about but I wonder. And yes we have some fine men in the UK but I met this guy in Nigeria and fell for him. He didn't talk to me like this when we were together. The more he tells me about his scamming friends I wonder if I'm getting scammed to?

I like how blunt you are. English people don't talk like that, just tell you what you want to hear.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
so how in fvck name are u white? this guy u are dating are u older than him?

I never said I was white, I'm mixed. He's 26 and I'm 31
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

He's claiming it's his friend he's talking about but I wonder. And yes we have some fine men in the UK but I met this guy in Nigeria and fell for him. He didn't talk to me like this when we were together. The more he tells me about his scamming friends I wonder if I'm getting scammed to?

I like how blunt you are. English people don't talk like that, just tell you what you want to hear.

You look too old to be this silly. I can't cope. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

ok
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Halfpenny:

You look too old to be this silly. I can't cope. Good luck.

Your a sweet woman
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

u are older than him na madam, but can I ask u one question?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Asowari:
u are older than him na madam, but can I ask u one question?

Go ahead
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

Go ahead
which tribe is he from?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Asowari:
which tribe is he from?

He's from Ugep, one of the smaller tribes
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Greenpage: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
^^^ I can't believe this old dumb whÖre is playing on the intelligence of grown ass men here. Sheesh!! How dumber can it get.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

ok I don't known wat to say , good luck in ur relationship, if there is any lol
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Greenpage:
^^^ I can't believe this old dumb whÖre is playing on the intelligence of grown ass men here. Sheesh!! How dumber can it get.

Harsh...I always get trolled on here when I ask for advice sigh
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

that ur boyfriend is only using u, I don't think he's talking about his friend, he really talking about himself, leave this guy be4 u regret it.

NB not all Nigerian men is like ur fraudster bf, bye Lady
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
that ur boyfriend is only using u, I don't think he's talking about his friend, he really talking about himself, leave this guy be4 u regret it.

NB not all Nigerian men is like ur fraudster bf, bye Lady

I know it's not all Nigerians. I've met plenty of good ones. But yes I have my answer. Back to being single
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

I know it's not all Nigerians. I've met plenty of good ones. But yes I have my answer. Back to being single
that's the spirit u can not kill yourself, move on am sure someone good will surely come ur way, u are not bad looking.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
that's the spirit u can not kill yourself, move on am sure someone good will surely come ur way, u are not bad looking.

Thanks
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

He's telling me a story about his friend. But it's making me think he has no respect for me and is possibly using me too.
My dear, a man that calls his woman dumbazz isn't worth holding on to and it wasn't as if he was joking about it.
The kind of friends he keeps says a lot about the kind of a man he is. He's excited by what his friend does so if given the chance, he will do such too. Is that the kind of man you'll be proud in years to come to have dated?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by OluwaWonder: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
I dont know why some guys are so stupid thinking they are wise,for you not to fall victim,just jejely leave the relationship
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Angelparadise: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:
This is my boyfriend telling me about one of his friends. It made me feel bad as I'm English/Caribbean and I met him in Nigeria....sometimes I send him money. He's 5 years younger than me. Guess your all gonna tell me I'm a fool?
Dear you deserved better than this thrash , it unfortunate you are dealing with a player .
it obvious you allow this low shit play you .If i may ask what are you gaining from him because it obvious with this characters you can't blindly marry that thing that can even respect you as a women.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:
Dear you deserved better than this thrash , it unfortunate you are dealing with a player .
it obvious you allow this low shit play you .If i may ask what are you gaining from him because it obvious with this characters you can't blindly marry that thing that can even respect you as a women.

I'm not currently gaining anything from him. When I was in Nigeria with him he was very sweet to me, I guess I thought love was more important than money. Is a relationship always about gaining something?

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Angelparadise: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

I'm not currently gaining anything from him. When I was in Nigeria with him he was very sweet to me, I guess I thought love was more important than money. Is a relationship always about gaining something?
To me I believe people are in relationship to gain mutual benefits not parasitic relationship that can not stand the test of time . even though the mutual benefits must not be equal or constant but there must be atom of respect to show between the individuals for been in a relationship . I can confidently say that he lied about his friend asking for creating UK account. You have to be a bit smarter to gain your respect even just for been in a relationship. I must say this because it have been proven that most Nigerian men go for money than love and they don't mind playing an innocent sincere lady just for her money without atom of love . it smarter to fine true love before letting him know you assist him financially.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:

To me I believe people are in relationship to gain mutual benefits not parasitic relationship that can not stand the test of time . even though the mutual benefits must not be equal or constant but there must be atom of respect to show between the individuals for been in a relationship . I can confidently say that he lied about his friend asking for creating UK account. You have to be a bit smarter to gain your respect even just for been in a relationship.

That's very wise Angel, thank you. Have you ever had a relationship you did not benefit from?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Angelparadise: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

That's very wise Angel, thank you. Have you ever had a relationship you did not benefit from?
Not at the initial stage I immediately call it off just to avoid story that touch. It annoying and disappointing that many desperate men will do any thing for money .pls read the previous post I add few sentence.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:
This is my boyfriend telling me about one of his friends. It made me feel bad as I'm English/Caribbean and I met him in Nigeria....sometimes I send him money. He's 5 years younger than me. Guess your all gonna tell me I'm a fool?

wait let me be sure of something, you mean this is ur own serious sweetie pie telling you this
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

wait let me be sure of something, you mean this is ur own serious sweetie pie telling you this

Yes, he tells me how his friends scam American women out of lots of money. Then gets angry with me and calls me judgemental if I show sympathy for the victim. Apparently Europeans and Americans deserve is because of slavery he tells me. He calls me white and talks about the crimes of my ancestors, when my dad is black and from a former slave colony in the Caribbean. My mum is white and she's lovely, she would never hurt anyone, black or white.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
just look at this dumb, gullibles and hypocrites Nigerians and foreigners too...

all you have made a very very and wrong, bad, useless, quack, hocus-pocus, and infact rubbish comments to this op..

There is absolutely no sincerity in any of these comments, no reality just see how you all have concluded.

**my comments doesn't implies insult to anyone oo**
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:

Not at the initial stage I immediately call it off just to avoid story that touch. It annoying and disappointing that many desperate men will do any thing for money .pls read the previous post I add few sentence.

How can you just turn your feelings off if you love someone. If I have money and he doesn't how can I tell if it's genuine? He doesn't ask for money but tells me how he's struggling and I offer to help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Force Your Time zone / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.