Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (10845 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked your man calls you a dumb ass and you asking what to do with him?? I wanted to say something unflattering to you but nah... here's what you need to understand, never be with a man who disrespects you and treat you like some piece of sh*t because you my dear are a queen.Dump his godforsaken sorry ass and find you a good M.A.N; that right there is a loser

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

Yes, he tells me how his friends scam American women out of lots of money. Then gets angry with me and calls me judgemental if I show sympathy for the victim. Apparently Europeans and Americans deserve is because of slavery he tells me. He calls me white and talks about the crimes of my ancestors, when my dad is black and from a former slave colony in the Caribbean. My mum is white and she's lovely, she would never hurt anyone, black or white.

hmm this is one first!

honestly if your boyfriend say that to you actually, then I can bet my shiny brown ass his very very sincere saying all that to you without having any kinda fear his gonna lose you, don't expect a man who keeps saying good things about you or people as Mr Right or perfect.

this is my first reply to what you just said to me.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

Yes, he tells me how his friends scam American women out of lots of money. Then gets angry with me and calls me judgemental if I show sympathy for the victim. Apparently Europeans and Americans deserve is because of slavery he tells me. He calls me white and talks about the crimes of my ancestors, when my dad is black and from a former slave colony in the Caribbean. My mum is white and she's lovely, she would never hurt anyone, black or white.

secondly when it comes to relationships there is room to expression, we should accept that.

A relationship where u don't have the opportunity to hear what your partner has in mind to say, is a relationship that gonna be built on lies, because all you will wanna hear are beautiful things and as that every beautiful comments or chat,talk need to be spiced up with few lies.

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Angelparadise: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

How can you just turn your feelings off if you love someone. If I have money and he doesn't how can I tell if it's genuine? He doesn't ask for money but tells me how he's struggling and I offer to help.
Before I accept a guy as my bf or love him that much, he must pass some certain tests to prove his genuine love or affection to my person ,definitely he can fake it for long . Anyway it depends on individual environment but I so must value respect that I can not ignore it . It nice you offer to help but he should respect you for that by showing it while chatting.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

your boyfriend telling you all these doesn't guarantee you the thought of breakup, I have a girlfriend but nobody knows about it, I told her I almost got into the scamming or fraud thing, but that was never a reason to break up, there are times when u get hit by frustration and you are forced to do some silly things just to step up with life expectations..

my very old school good friend was once a big time heavy scammer, but today his married to Estonia lady, living there for over 8years now, infact he met her as a maga according to him and he had intentions to scam her by fake love, but it never worked out for him coZ the lady caught him inlove and he started loving her.

stories briefed, at a time he admitted to the lady what he earlier had in mind towards her ,his sincerity and openness towards his current wife got him that chance to prove his love for her...

today they have their kids living well, happily married, life has changed for him, his no longer a scammer but as u know guys will always remember him With that old act...

again another fact about this lady, she's more than 15years older than him.

at a time I sent him messages not to use this lady to gain or maybe his trying to use her for something, I was even thinking it was to get visa or maybe green card..

but all this are just not it, the love was real, my dear you have to work more on your relationship, try to understand why you had such conversation and know what it all trying to translate to before you conclude..

sometimes we kinda think weird but it become a different story at the end.

try to find out if his trying to be sincere or open to you about some things you may or don't know about.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by fulfilled2016: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

I'm not currently gaining anything from him. When I was in Nigeria with him he was very sweet to me, I guess I thought love was more important than money. Is a relationship always about gaining something?

I'm impressed to see you utter the bold statement above , unfortunately, over here, especially with the ladies, relationships are all about gaining something. What an awkward mentality, some of our ladies have over here.

Back to the topic, You deserve better than what you presently call a boyfriend.

Meanwhile, if you have younger siblings, I'll wish to connect as friends, good to see that foreign ladies have a different mentality, perspective about relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:

Before I accept a guy as my bf or love him that much, he must pass some certain tests to prove his genuine love or affection to my person ,definitely he can fake it for long . Anyway it depends on individual environment but I so must value respect that I can not ignore it . It nice you offer to help but he should respect you for that by showing it while chatting.

these are the reason why u ladies are deceived by men.

you ladies are not that committed to building a relationship anymore.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
shocked your man calls you a dumb ass and you asking what to do with him?? I wanted to say something unflattering to you but nah... here's what you need to understand, never be with a man who disrespects you and treat you like some piece of sh*t because you my dear are a queen.Dump his godforsaken sorry ass and find you a good M.A.N; that right there is a loser

this is your mentality.

if a man calls you dumb ass right in front of you, it more and better it not at your back.

now what you need to do as a lady is ask him why he called you dumb ass, see reasons to it and build to correct that word, by proving him wrong you are not.

CoZ if u don't more men may also call you dumb ass and u will never know why coz u choose not to ask previously but walked out.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Angelparadise: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
proving you wrong the nice Lady s committed but see how
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

this is your mentality.

if a man calls you dumb ass right in front of you, it more and better it not at your back.

now what you need to do as a lady is ask him why he called you dumb ass, see reasons to it and build to correct that word, by proving him wrong you are not.

CoZ if u don't more men may also call you dumb ass and u will never know why coz u choose not to ask previously but walked out.
following the trail of the conversation... some deductions on his train of thoughts,that guy has little or no respect of her...that's the whole point; even if she were dumb... like you trying to buttress why he called her that, that is just plain disrespectful... there's no regard for her period.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

your boyfriend telling you all these doesn't guarantee you the thought of breakup, I have a girlfriend but nobody knows about it, I told her I almost got into the scamming or fraud thing, but that was never a reason to break up, there are times when u get hit by frustration and you are forced to do some silly things just to step up with life expectations..

my very old school good friend was once a big time heavy scammer, but today his married to Estonia lady, living there for over 8years now, infact he met her as a maga according to him and he had intentions to scam her by fake love, but it never worked out for him coZ the lady caught him inlove and he started loving her.

stories briefed, at a time he admitted to the lady what he earlier had in mind towards her ,his sincerity and openness towards his current wife got him that chance to prove his love for her...

today they have their kids living well, happily married, life has changed for him, his no longer a scammer but as u know guys will always remember him With that old act...

again another fact about this lady, she's more than 15years older than him.

at a time I sent him messages not to use this lady to gain or maybe his trying to use her for something, I was even thinking it was to get visa or maybe green card..

but all this are just not it, the love was real, my dear you have to work more on your relationship, try to understand why you had such conversation and know what it all trying to translate to before you conclude..

sometimes we kinda think weird but it become a different story at the end.

try to find out if his trying to be sincere or open to you about some things you may or don't know about.

Thanks for your well thought out answer. Is your friend happy with his Estonian wife? Do you think it's genuine? He has called me a dumbass but I've called him worse in the past. And yes I am currently trying to talk things through with him and see why he feels this way. My boyfriend could be a scammer if he wanted to but instead he worked and put himself through university. I respect that. I just fear the stereotype of the dating scams I read about.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Angelparadise:

Bros it better to build with your senses functional than build blindly that will lead to stories that touches . Gone are the days where only ladies are expected to commit while building relationship. My people says ' now that birds have learnt how to fly without perching the hunters most learn how to shoot without missing'

yeah I totally agree with madam!
kk
Do you know what it takes for a relationship to be laid, standing firm without collapsing

two sets of unknown new human's coming together to build a house for themselves so as to leave in it in the feature with a happy family.

that is just how a relationship is described imaginary!
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
following the trail of the conversation... some deductions on his train of thoughts,that guy has little or no respect of her...that's the whole point; even if she were dumb... like you trying to buttress why he called her that, that is just plain disrespectful... there's no regard for her period.

Have you ever called a boyfriend something worse than a dumbass? I'm sorry to say that I have
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

Thanks for your well thought out answer. Is your friend happy with his Estonian wife? Do you think it's genuine? He has called me a dumbass but I've called him worse in the past. And yes I am currently trying to talk things through with him and see why he feels this way. My boyfriend could be a scammer if he wanted to but instead he worked and put himself through university. I respect that. I just fear the stereotype of the dating scams I read about.

now you speak like a woman that serious!

yeah very very happy, he Shows it to the world and tell stories about what lead to it. who would have believed his gonna marry her? not even me or neither him will believe it gonna happen.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:

see I don't deal with issues like this, am not asking this op to go with any of these advice or even mine, but I most admit it, these which you just said is not the best way to look at things.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

Have you ever called a boyfriend something worse than a dumbass? I'm sorry to say that I have
...erhm,why would I be with someone I disrespect at the drop of a hat? For now,I haven't...I guess undecided ; anyways whatever keeps you happy.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

see I don't deal with issues like this, am not asking this op to go with any of these advice or even mine, but I most admit it, these which you just said is not the best way to look at things.

ok smiley ...my mentality tho undecided
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 12:50am On Apr 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
ok smiley ...my mentality tho undecided
yeah! Na WA for u oo, forget that word mentality, sorry jorgrin
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by AxceX(m): 12:50am On Apr 07, 2018
Lady move on you've been played,it's only a matter of time before he dumps you undecided
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:12am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

he called you a dumbass? grin
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by lenghtinny(m): 4:12am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:
This is my boyfriend telling me about one of his friends. It made me feel bad as I'm English/Caribbean and I met him in Nigeria....sometimes I send him money. He's 5 years younger than me. Guess your all gonna tell me I'm a fool?

I'm sorry to say but you are indeed a fool angry...

Are you sure you don't have self esteem issues to be taking such crap from a guy five years younger angry

Life must be really tough.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by cepha4: 5:26am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

How can you just turn your feelings off if you love someone. If I have money and he doesn't how can I tell if it's genuine? He doesn't ask for money but tells me how he's struggling and I offer to help.

This is an average Nigerian girl. They never love genuinely except if their is something to gain. That's why she can turn off her feelings like a light bulb. Don't take advise from her type. Secondly, ur boyfriend have got no future plans with you. It's obvious

Modified
On a second thought, if he tells you about scam and how it's done. It means he doesn't want you to get scammed and at the same time not happy with the slavery thing.
Calling you a dumb ass might be a way of provoking you to think n not be carried away by love so as not to get scammed.
I just read where u said u called him something worst in the past. If he had brought it to this forum, all these advice would have been channeled to him.
U guys know better.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 07, 2018
I can't imagine someone insulting me and asking me "how's work" without getting a come back from me. Who big dick epp
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by ednut1(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Sorry to say bt ur a fool. He is using u. Chai
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martinez19(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Op, I beg you to leave such a man. He has no respect and his mentality is not civilised as shown by his racial remarks. He didn't even apologise when you told him your feelings were hurt by his words.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Lalas247(f): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
When you date a man who has little respect for you but a very big black diick cheesy
Lol who big dick help .. pumpum destroyer grin
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Lalas247(f): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

If he tells you his struggles my dear he is indirectly asking you for money ... open ur eye Biko
That’s the thing you have no clue the lengths some guys will take just to scam some will go as far as marriage just to scam ..
One guy did to my neighbour Igbo guy, lady is polish .. now single mum with two kids .. .. why ( sucked her dry and dumped her like Hog Ankara ) he collected British passport while he was breeding her .., now who is at a loss ...

My dear run ! Run! You don’t need to be with a dreg biko
You seem to have more going for you don’t let one dreg bring you down .. kiss
Ps match dot com filled with scammer be careful
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Lalas247(f): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2018
ednut1:
Sorry to say bt ur a fool. He is using u. Chai
The thing is most of these NON-Black ladies have no clue
They are blinded by Love as they love deep lol no be like awa Naija babes wey don shine eye grin
The moment they realise most are not genuine better for them ...
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by ednut1(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalas247:

The thing is most of these NON-Black ladies have no clue
They are blinded by Love as they love deep lol no be like awa Naija babes wey don shine eye grin
The moment they realise most are not genuine better for them ...

she dey even call am my man hahahahaha. Mugu of life.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Lalas247(f): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2018
ednut1:
she dey even call am my man hahahahaha. Mugu of life.
That nigga ain’t her man ... he is a hard working hustle grin
Don’t let me laugh biko it’s too early I never brush my teeth lol
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Osasnidas(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

He's claiming it's his friend he's talking about but I wonder. And yes we have some fine men in the UK but I met this guy in Nigeria and fell for him. He didn't talk to me like this when we were together. The more he tells me about his scamming friends I wonder if I'm getting scammed to?

I like how blunt you are. English people don't talk like that, just tell you what you want to hear.
if seen videos on YouTube where they say Nigerian men are very caring ofcourse it's true, unless you meet the type that wants to use you then it's horrible, very horrible , a sane man will not you that you are dumb but if he does it will be playfully, Nairaland is a great forum, you will be throlled sarcastically, Now Analyze your screenshot carefully and see that to him you are just another "MAGA" and you dating a guy 5 years younger than you "all those age is just a number shii and love is blind talk" this is just another suger mommy and sugarboy relationship, a Nigerian man that loves you will never insult you or call you names of he does he will quickly realise and apologise.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

yeah! Na WA for u oo, forget that word mentality, sorry jorgrin
no wahala smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / 7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again. / How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.