Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (10835 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Osasnidas:
if seen videos on YouTube where they say Nigerian men are very caring ofcourse it's true, unless you meet the type that wants to use you then it's horrible, very horrible , a sane man will not you that you are dumb but if he does it will be playfully, Nairaland is a great forum, you will be throlled sarcastically, Now Analyze your screenshot carefully and see that to him you are just another "MAGA" and you dating a guy 5 years younger than you "all those age is just a number shii and love is blind talk" this is just another suger mommy and sugarboy relationship, a Nigerian man that loves you will never insult you or call you names of he does he will quickly realise and apologise.
exactly
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
no wahala smiley
how ur side Na,
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Osasnidas:
if seen videos on YouTube where they say Nigerian men are very caring ofcourse it's true, unless you meet the type that wants to use you then it's horrible, very horrible , a sane man will not you that you are dumb but if he does it will be playfully, Nairaland is a great forum, you will be throlled sarcastically, Now Analyze your screenshot carefully and see that to him you are just another "MAGA" and you dating a guy 5 years younger than you "all those age is just a number shii and love is blind talk" this is just another suger mommy and sugarboy relationship, a Nigerian man that loves you will never insult you or call you names of he does he will quickly realise and apologise.

if this case is the reverse, then what will you say ?

again what importance is age in a relationship
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Am gonna follow this thread till I see the end more and more ladies keep saying and saying without any proper or good reasons.

some just talk without having a good thought.

disrespect!!!

OK This can come in many forms, but in this case I am referring to someone mistreating their partner through constant verbal abuse, mind games and degradation. If you're in a relationship where your partner is the type to put you down, talk down to you, and make a fool of you for the sake of laughter, then it's time to reconsider your relationship.
You're only move at this point is to put out an ultimatum and demand they instantly stop this disrespectful behavior toward you or you will leave.

Non of these Nairaland ladies here even mentioned or say anything related to this.

non Will think like a man or even like a woman, just see their conclusion and when I say Nigerians don't know anything my friends will tell me or ask me to stop saying that.

But they know clearly well they don't know anything.
Thank God I have never dated a Nigerian!
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:
This is my boyfriend telling me about one of his friends. It made me feel bad as I'm English/Caribbean and I met him in Nigeria....sometimes I send him money. He's 5 years younger than me. Guess your all gonna tell me I'm a fool?

Leave your boyfriend and come be with me
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Ire2:

Leave your boyfriend and come be with me

OK, I'll be on the next plane over
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

if this case is the reverse, then what will you say ?

again what importance is age in a relationship

Is 5 years a big deal? I have no children but still time to make some
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

Is 5 years a big deal? I have no children but still time to make some

15year's I'd not even a problem, do you know how old the maicon is when he married his wife

Do you know how old his wife is now
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2018
OP wouldn't leave him, y'al wasting your time. She is already dickmatised
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:
This is my boyfriend telling me about one of his friends. It made me feel bad as I'm English/Caribbean and I met him in Nigeria....sometimes I send him money. He's 5 years younger than me. Guess your all gonna tell me I'm a fool?

He sounds childish, like a guy below 24.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

Yes, he tells me how his friends scam American women out of lots of money. Then gets angry with me and calls me judgemental if I show sympathy for the victim. Apparently Europeans and Americans deserve is because of slavery he tells me. He calls me white and talks about the crimes of my ancestors, when my dad is black and from a former slave colony in the Caribbean. My mum is white and she's lovely, she would never hurt anyone, black or white.

If he feels no remorse, then you are in trouble.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

OK, I'll be on the next plane over

Yeah, don't follow yahoo boys, I don't need your money all i want is Lets get married asap and have babies, pretty babies since you and I are both cuties.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2018
FluffyNiffy:
I can't imagine someone insulting me and asking me "how's work" without getting a come back from me. Who big dick epp
cheesy

You said my mind. You will definently get a come back from me. Then, peace can follow later.

People that are rude deserves no chill. you give it to them fire for fire

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

Yes, he tells me how his friends scam American women out of lots of money. Then gets angry with me and calls me judgemental if I show sympathy for the victim. Apparently Europeans and Americans deserve is because of slavery he tells me. He calls me white and talks about the crimes of my ancestors, when my dad is black and from a former slave colony in the Caribbean. My mum is white and she's lovely, she would never hurt anyone, black or white.

If he has friends who are scammers, what do you think he is? Good women always fall for bad boys is just so unfortunate.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

how ur side Na,
great! smiley
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Martin0(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
great! smiley
owkey enjoy ur time heregrin
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
desiregold:
cheesy

You said my mind. You will definently get a come back from me. Then, peace can follow later.

People that are rude deserves no chill. you give it to them fire for fire

I've tried fighting fire with fire. It just causes an explosion! Better to be the peace maker
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

How can you just turn your feelings off if you love someone. If I have money and he doesn't how can I tell if it's genuine? He doesn't ask for money but tells me how he's struggling and I offer to help.

I will not call you a fool. I can tell you are a nurturer and have a big heart. Those things are ok but you just cant be that way to everyone all the time. You can love someone but in this case, in the interest of self preservation protect yourself. I don't know him so I cant judge his intentions, nobody really can. But with what you have written 1. He supports or condones other people treating other people badly. 2. He talks badly to you joking or not but when you confronted him, he disregarded your feelings. By the way this goes both ways, nobody should be calling each other out of their names. 3. He indirectly asked you for money, but the results are still the same as directly asking. I don't have a problem with a woman helping IF feelings, support, effort, and respect are reciprocated. I think you already know all of this but just needed confirmation. Take care.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

I've tried fighting fire with fire. It just causes an explosion! Better to be the peace maker
Your relationship.., your life. Do whatever pleases you.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Bigmind(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:

Sweetheart, dump him. He has no tinge of respect for you. A real man should respect his woman.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by BluntBoy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
QueenUtum:
What do you think people?

Come on, sweetheart. That idiot is using you. See, all he has done is tell you what he has been up to by lying that it was about his friend. He calls you a dumbass because he thinks you are. Too much disrespect. Please, stop tolerating such disrespect.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by UDUJ(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Come on, sweetheart. That idiot is using you. See, all he has done is tell you what he has been up to by lying that it was about his friend. He calls you a dumbass because he thinks you are. Too much disrespect. Please, stop tolerating such disrespect.

No need advising her if her mind is still hellbent on returning to the guy. I guess the guys D I C K game is on point. cheesy

The op reeks of low self esteem to me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
And there was good advice given too. Its especially pause for concern, I think, when a man is telling you how bad another man's behavior is.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by shaneroberts26: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2018
FluffyNiffy:
I can't imagine someone insulting me and asking me "how's work" without getting a come back from me. Who big dick epp

E epp you.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by shaneroberts26: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2018
QueenUtum:

Come be with me. You need a real man. grin
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by BoweryGirl(f): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2018
QueenUtum:

Hi,
Did you get my email?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol who big dick help .. pumpum destroyer grin
cheesy cheesy I think the op has been dickmatized cheesy
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Greenpage: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
QueenUtum:

cöcklover, stop creating self-pity demanding threads! hasn't it occurred to you that your miserable life and present predicament is a function of your horrifying hoeing lifestyle of yesteryears?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Kingdante(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:
When you date a man who has little respect for you but a very big black diick cheesy

Hahahahah hahahahahahaah

Sense will not kill you.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Greenpage: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenpage:

cöcklover, stop creating self-pity demanding threads! hasn't it occurred to you that your miserable life and present predicament is a function of your horrifying hoeing lifestyle of yesteryears? QueenUtum.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Greenpage post=p66565999][/quote]

Mmm isn't hoeing usually having sex in order to gain money?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Greenpage: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
QueenUtum:

Mmm isn't hoeing usually having sex in order to gain money?

Enough of your silly sob stories and dumb whinnings on here you irritating shameless dumb biitcch.Nairaland isn't your emotional trashcan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) / Women Are Like Dogs / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.