Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19686 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 9:50pm On May 08, 2010
skfa1:

^^^

No, he is from somalia, lol grin grin grin

its possible-- even somalians seem like angels to me right now!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 08, 2010
404eater:

@nairaland- i think some people have a personal beef with plat
or maybe they are as silly as they seem.

i read through all the threads sef
wahala dey o
to me it seems that plat was trying to help him
but he used fake documents and didnt tell her.

i remember before the bobo say he half igbo and half yoruba
then one thread he say sef he only yoruba
then see the ups from her and the bobo sha
the thing no match.
if it was just na love burn
why na fake copy?
abeg the guy fishy na

wey his friend na claim scam na he no claim scam.
wahalla dey.

one one thread the bobo seeker sef brag that plat didint know his real name
is it not the hand of a scammer?
abeg we as nigerians must not cover anyhow because of beefs with omo
419 is 419
nairaland dey fall my hand o

how would you have acted if someone sent your name to different embassies as a nigerian scammer?

@ the yoruba/igbo issue- forget that side.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

@ the attack squad

ayettymama, travelista, pweety4me, etc

dem send una? why the frantic attempts to derail this thread nah?

Are you serious about this? I'm a part of an 'attack squad'? Then what are you? The ringleader of TS groupies? Don't come at me and say that I'm trying to derail a thread; the interview was going in circles until posters started adding their own questions, so hold your peace. I was willing to believe that there was a misunderstanding but TheSeeker pulled a stunt with that tracking number; after that, all credibility was shot. I'd pulled your card a while ago but it was when you feigned ignorance about the inconsistencies between the images posted by TS and the information from the actual site, that I knew that you'd NEVER be able to see reason. I asked TS several times about why he had so many names and why he's in Abuja when he's supposed to be in Texas taking finals. *crickets* Use sense and ask why I'd keep asking the same questions and he'd acknowledge them but give a none answer.

I don't attack; I pay attention and ask questions. So unless you want me to focus on you, stay in your lane.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 9:53pm On May 08, 2010
tpia, are u ts younger sister??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 08, 2010
Travelista:

Are you serious about this? I'm a part of an 'attack squad'? Then what are you? The ringleader of TS groupies? Don't come at me and say that I'm trying to derail a thread; the interview was going in circles until posters started adding their own questions, so hold your peace. I was willing to believe that there was a misunderstanding but TheSeeker pulled a stunt with that tracking number; after that, all credibility was shot. I'd pulled your card a while ago but it was when you feigned ignorance about the inconsistencies between the images posted by TS and the information from the actual site, that I knew that you'd NEVER be able to see reason. I asked TS several times about why he had so many names and why he's in Abuja when he's supposed to be in Texas taking finals. *crickets* Use sense and ask why I'd keep asking the same questions and he'd acknowledge them but give a none answer.

I don't attack; I pay attention and ask questions. So unless you want me to focus on you, stay in your lane.

^^ your very first post on this thread was your vaunted "discovery" that the shipment was sent to ibadan.

and how did you announce it?

by jumping in and calling the seeker a sociopath.

you people arent helping your case in any way.

stop being so hysterical for goodness sake.

how on earth can one speak a language you understand?

nobody here is defending the seeker as viciously as you people are defending platinumk. I barely get along with the guy, for crying out loud. Outside of the osun thread, i can count the number of times i've ever spoken to him on this forum.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 9:56pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Yes, You have, You Callow Lummox.  grin  grin

Who permitted You to reply?  shocked Remember, You will only speak when You're asked to.

Yes 'feeded' is d correct word 2 use 4 a dunce like u not fed dat's d only way u can possibly understand. . . undecided u st.upid thing.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 404eater(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2010
@ayett- una get time o
see wahalla ova nairaland.

i no no plat nor seeka
but i dey just read and use my brain lol

oya one thread the bobo seeka even boasted that plat was talking to his twin!
wahalla dey o
and nl say una no scam

plat loved seeka but seeka was looking for mugu
na se wetin happen o

abi say thing happen last year from today lol
wahala o
me i no play with fire

lettme go eat my 404
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 08, 2010
and the irony is the real, accomplished scammers and 419ers are probably laughing their butts off at this thread
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 9:59pm On May 08, 2010
404eater:

@ayett- una get time o
see wahalla ova nairaland.

i no no plat nor seeka
but i dey just read and use my brain lol

oya one thread the bobo seeka even boasted that plat was talking to his twin!
wahalla dey o
and nl say una no scam

plat loved seeka but seeka was looking for mugu
na se wetin happen o

abi say thing happen last year from today lol
wahala o
me i no play with fire

lettme go eat my 404

not before i give you this
sensible and honest nigerians are hard to come by!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 08, 2010
^you are taking the matter waaayyyy too personally. . . . .
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 10:02pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

and the irony is the[b] real, accomplished scammers and 419ers[/b] are probably laughing their butts off at this thread

tpia u just hit the nail on the head

does he have to scam someone out of $100,000 before u admit this guy is a theif?? hes an amateur thats why he didnt act fast
he was prob wiling time or plannin for summin else-

normally ur way more sensible than this,
your very quick to judge and ive seen u do it
ur quick to point fingers

why all of a sudden uve lost it on a black and white situation??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 10:03pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

not before i give you this
sensible and honest nigerian men are hard to come by!
Men o! saying "nigerians" is like cursing your mother land. . .now c'mon.

'O my Goshh'. . .ahaha
grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 10:06pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Men o! saying 'nigerians' is like cursing your mother land. . .now c'mon.

'O my Goshh'. . .ahaha
grin

motherland- ive already started preparing name changing documents
im no longer ayettymama
im Mellisa Downing

grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]lol i enjoy makin some people hyperventilate abeg leave me![/size]
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by mamagee3(f): 10:07pm On May 08, 2010
What are you guys on about?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Busybody2(f): 10:08pm On May 08, 2010
denzel2009:

With all the evidence on ground, was TS trying to scam platinumnk NO, I just think he was trying to get to US by falsifying documents to show that he has the financial capacity to sustain his education in the US which is wrong.

Believe me, if his intention was to scam Platti, she would have sent her dad's checkbook with his specimen signature when she was in love.

All the movement of funds I see here are just unpaid UPS bills and school application fees.

In conclusion, they should both sort the issue out and let it rest!

[size=16pt]
YOU HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, GBAM, THREAD CLOSED cool cool cool [/size]

ayettymama:

BB u are right

ts is not a scammer
he is an honest gentleman with no criminal intentions

anyone who doesnt see that is not nigerian!!!

THREAD REOPENED JUST TO ANSWER AYETTYMAMA, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED, JUST A RELATIONSHIP GONE BAD and no one is saying there is no scammer in Nigeria, but in this case no one got scammed, twas just fake ID'S and paperworks been tendered left, right and centre to gain admission to University between a boyfriend and girlfriend, hence reason the expose only came out after they broke up. And according to THESEEKER, plat even once volunteered to help him with her Dad's details meaning she knows whats up. And this is why it is hard to get involved in cases like this.

Myself and THESEEKER no dey see eye to eye AT ALL so i would be the last person to defend him. My only gripe is platinum UNKNOWINGLY being used first by THESEEKER and now WHITELEXI to do their dirty work to discredit some girls to boaster their ego as a player.  Ayetty i'm pretty sure you would agree it ain't nice being the butt end of malicious rumours being spread to tarnish your image, hence reason gator's and uju's name keeps cropping up, making people wonder what they have to do with the case and hence the dodgy THESEEKER IS FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT TACKLING THIS ISSUE.

THREAD CLOSED AGAIN tongue tongue tongue
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 10:08pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

motherland- ive already started preparing name changing documents
im no longer ayettymama
im Mellisa Downing

grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]lol i enjoy makin some people hyperventilate abeg leave me![/size]
Hisssss u get prob! grin

mama-gee:

What are you guys on about?
ur lost? grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 08, 2010
where is dis guy called [size=28pt]190[/size]? am losing my patience angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 08, 2010
i hope you ladies stopped to eat though. You all seem to have been here all day. What happened to the lives you all claimed to live outside of here? grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 10:12pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

^^ your very first post on this thread was your vaunted "discovery" that the shipment was sent to ibadan.

and how did you announce it?

by jumping in and calling the seeker a sociopath.

you people arent helping your case in any way.

stop being so hysterical for goodness sake.

how on earth can one speak a language you understand?

nobody here is defending the seeker as viciously as you people are defending platinumk. I barely get along with the guy, for crying out loud. outside of the osun thread, i can count the number of times i've ever spoken to him on this forum.

Girl, take a damn breath and stop trying to be cute. My first post in this thread was to Robin aka 190; I asked him to stop derailing the thread. You obviously missed that in between the tears you've been shedding over TS not getting a fair shake.

Please explain why "discovery" is in quotes. I had already seen holes in ThePelican's story; do you really think that TS and Plat are the only ones with accounts on UPS? He mentioned that he'd post a screen grab and we waited. And waited. And waited. Then I made a comment about how long it was taking and that I hoped what he'd post would be authentic. As soon as his images popped up, I checked the tracking number on UPS' site (if I didn't check it, someone else would have). And, BAM! The tracking number is legitimate but not for a letter (as TS's screenshots dictate) but for a package and it was delivered to an entirely different state. I don't know how parcel deliveries work with Nigerian companies but UPS won't make such a silly mistake and THEN put it into their database; things don't work like that, hon.

ThePelican is a sociopath. You don't have to like it but the signs are there. He'd admitted to forging fake documents and was lashing out like a caged animal; he said PlatinumNK wanted to use her dad's tax returns on his behalf. If true, I don't even know what to say on that because people would be facing jail time for even trying it. You don't have to like it but TS is a fraudster; hysterics have nothing to do with seeing the lies that are RIGHT THERE.

ETA: You can count the number of times you've spoken to TheSeeker? It's like that, huh?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by denzel2009: 10:12pm On May 08, 2010
Is 404eater not thesame as 190 according to the YIM chat logs? If yes, I think he is a big fool.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 10:14pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hisssss u get prob! grin

wetin?? is it my fault i dont think like u people??

i remember platti tellin me not to judge people by thier posts

o how wrong was she!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by henry101(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2010
davidylan:

i hope you ladies stopped to eat though. You all seem to have been here all day. What happened to the lives you all claimed to live outside of here? grin

This is so cool.
Fake lives?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

tpia u just hit the nail on the head

does he have to scam someone out of $100,000 before u admit this guy is a theif?? hes an amateur thats why he didnt act fast
he was prob wiling time or plannin for summin else-

normally your way more sensible than this,
your very quick to judge and ive seen u do it
your quick to point fingers

why all of a sudden uve lost it on a black and white situation??

look, in the US there are plenty of black males filling the jails. Now, should one say because of that, every single black male accused of something, needs to go there?

an accusation is just that- an accusation. Stop lynching the guy just because of whatever preconceived notion or motive you're working for.

i have been scammed before, so its not like i'm speaking from inexperience.

this is an internet forum. personally, i would regard anyone who reveals their full personal information here as either daft or else a CIA agent.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 10:16pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

wetin?? is it my fault i dont think like u people??

i remember platti tellin me not to judge people by thier posts

o how wrong was she!!
Hmmmm have u even eaten 2day?u just been here yelling all day. . .teehee tongue
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 10:21pm On May 08, 2010
odiaero:

where is dis guy called [size=28pt]190[/size]? am losing my patience angry
Mak i no go find sometin do~ shuu~
lets do this on FB~
denzel2009:

Is 404eater not thesame as 190 according to the YIM chat logs? If yes, I think he is a big fool.
may you ever continue been confused~what are u saying now!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

tpia, are u ts younger sister??
She doesn't have to be, in order to be reasonable.
Y'all want us to give Ts an acerbic bath because Plat accused him of being a scammer? Phulease!!

Too much Noise, Jare!!  undecided  undecided
No one [except Ts and Plat] knows exactly what transpired between both of 'em.
Thepelican and Plat eluded some important Question. So, what are Y'all on, about?
Ts might/might not have tried to play a fast one on Plat but it's obvious, that's not the reason for her 'Open Cry'.
You think Ts is Guilty? Fine! Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do same. Theseeker has his faults and so does Plat.
Plat cannot say, for certain, she didn't suspect the Dude was Dirty.
Flip!! She was even willing to aid and abeit the act . . . Allora? undecided

Pweety4me:

Yes 'feeded' is d correct word 2 use 4 a dunce like u not fed dat's d only way u can possibly understand. . . undecided u st.upid thing.
When I ready, I Go fish You out.
For now, step aside. I get other people to attend to.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 08, 2010
Travelista:

Girl, take a damn breath and stop trying to be cute. My first post in this thread was to Robin aka 190; I asked him to stop derailing the thread. You obviously missed that in between the tears you've been shedding over TS not getting a fair shake.

Please explain why "discovery" is in quotes. I had already seen holes in ThePelican's story; do you really think that TS and Plat are the only ones with accounts on UPS? He mentioned that he'd post a screen grab and we waited. And waited. And waited. Then I made a comment about how long it was taking and that I hoped what he'd post would be authentic. As soon as his images popped up, I checked the tracking number on UPS' site (if I didn't check it, someone else would have). And, BAM! The tracking number is legitimate but not for a letter (as TS's screenshots dictate) but for a package and it was delivered to an entirely different state. I don't know how parcel deliveries work with Nigerian companies but UPS won't make such a silly mistake and THEN put it into their database; things don't work like that, hon.

ThePelican is a sociopath. You don't have to like it but the signs are there. He'd admitted to forging fake documents and was lashing out like a caged animal; he said PlatinumNK wanted to use her dad's tax returns on his behalf. If true, I don't even know what to say on that because people would be facing jail time for even trying it. You don't have to like it but TS is a fraudster; hysterics have nothing to do with seeing the lies that are RIGHT THERE.

ETA: You can count the number of times you've spoken to TheSeeker? It's like that, huh?

i know you're trying to be smart but you come across as the opposite.

i wont even bother straightening you out because it's an exercise in futility.

you "discovered " the shipping label had ibadan as the location, therefore it's fake. Platinumk's label had a california address which i asked her about. Does that make hers fake too?

the seeker said platinumk offered to use her dad's bank account to help him. Are you saying that's a lie and if so, did platinumk say the same or are you being hysterical again.

you girls sound like you toasted the guy but im no gree date una.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 08, 2010
No one [except Ts and Plat] knows exactly what transpired between both of 'em.
Thepelican and Plat eluded some important Question. So, what are Y'all on, about?

exactomundo!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 10:25pm On May 08, 2010
@ missy u should have noticed since morning that i am unreasonable- ive said it b4 i dont think the same as u do,

travel- why do u even bother??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

the seeker said platinumk offered to use her dad's bank account to help him. Are you saying that's a lie and if so, did platinumk say the same or are you being hysterical again.
That's one of the Questions Plat eluded. I actually wanted her to reply that post.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 10:26pm On May 08, 2010
Im loving this!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 08, 2010

yes, it's like that.

one of the things we dont see eye to eye on is religion. He's very traditional and i dont usually chat too much with people like that even though i have relatives who are the same way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / What Your Face Says About Your Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.