Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19693 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 12:26am On May 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I disagree 100%

The Seeker is NOT a scammer. . . . . .He only tried to get his grimey arse to America which 99% of Nigerians are guilty of.
Age fraud, income fraud and reh reh reh are all fraud. If that makes The Seeker a scammer then 99% of his accusers are all scammers.
Did he use fake documents in his application? Certainly. . . . .But that does not make him a scammer otherwise Kanu and Okocha are scammers.

I am happy Missy B dug deep to reveal some of the things i was blind to see when this case blew up initially.
The Seeker is innocent of the "Scam" charges and he should be discharged and acquitted with immediate effect.
I hope this serves a moral lesson to all adonis and romeos on NL. . . . .Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.

Oluwa Suara has Spoken !!! Add Yakubu Aiyegbeni,Martins even a certain govenor Mr toronto.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:27am On May 09, 2010
But theseeker should still apologise to plat!!

so that all this drama could be over!!

thats what i want!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by skfa1: 12:27am On May 09, 2010
Plat - I think you have a good heart towards TS but you fell victim at the end, sorry. Only one thing i can say is to move one and be more wise next time. Try to know the kind of people you dealing with next time, if you are not sure or you see something strange, dont keep quiet, kindly leave immediately without looking back.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Busybody2(f): 12:28am On May 09, 2010
busybody20:

The tracking numbers Plat and TS posted were for two different packages dated 11/11/2009 and 23/11/2009. Both went to the Ibadan and were signed for by the same person A Haruna. This seems to suggest that the screenshot posted by both TS and Plat were genuine. There seem to be another party involved. Who is Alani Haruna?  undecided

Lolz, i trust you my paddy, buzi badi herself cheesy Abeg carry go, no let me stop you  cheesy grin cheesy

The quezshun and answer session has expired but i trust you with our tatafo antenna to you help me brainstorm this scenario ~ Why would you or anyone offer to help your boyfriend use your Dad's account and tax documents if said boyfriend has his own account details he could use undecided Obviously, you knew he didn't have an account of his own, hence reason you offered to help and if you later find out from the embassy that you can't use your Dad's yet the guy later forwarded some statements/tax docs to you, DO YOU NEED TO BE STUDYING ROCKET SCIENCE TO KNOW IT IS FAKE undecided

And secondly, someone is committing a crime before you and you turn the other eye and did not report them, but now decided to grass on them only when they had hurt you, what does that make you, if not a party to the crime undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Ibime(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2010
hehehehe. . . . Nairaland is scandalous.  grin grin grin

Can someone please SUMMARISE this whole thing for me.

A whole Ndigbo like Platinumk falling for cheap scams?  

Lawdamercy!!!  grin grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

If you want to live long. . . . .Ignore Ayettymama's comments anywhere.
She cannot make any iota of sense to save her siblings from Kwashiorkor. . .She's crass, petulant, priggish and self-opinionated.
Ayettymomma is a VIRUS.

Lastly She's Omo Oni Paraga feelin POSH all thanks to 6 months Visa.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by honeric01(m): 12:29am On May 09, 2010
platinumnk:

@honeric shut up
if being exposed is running scams, then i pity you. no i did not cover for him, if i did would i have made a thread?
so quick to jump to conculsions, im not hailing ms innocent but the point was whether ts was 419 or not.
i dont go about questioning people, after this now i will.
i helped him to a fault because he wasnt able to send the funds, not knowing it was a lie from the jump.
yeah real exposed sure, big lesson.
your ignorance knows no bounds, but u know i learned from it and i wont be dealing with *exposed people* too much exposure hurts the eyes.
Ts blocked 190 from telling me the truth, he tried nethacker but he shouldnt had him on his friends list when i asked him about it.
so yeah exposed.
i dont even know why i worried about warning the others he was involved with, for example 190, you people enjoy bad things, i should have let someone fall to his stunts.

no. i take that back.
thats not me at all.
whatever i said my piece, do what you will.
My life is moving on, karma is very real.and i assure u, i am doing quite fine.

keep insulting me, but you know deep inside of you that i spoke the truth, being "exposed" would have made you know that you can not own a ups account in Nigeria except you're a registered company, it's hard to see an individual owning a personal ups account number because (1), why would you need such when the cost to mail out alone is as high as buying 10 post-office box, (2) it's very expensive to maintain a personal ups account especially in Nigeria, and (3)ups would not charge a ups account number from a Nigerian living in Nigeria, they will only accept CASH! (go and do research).

I am yet to see a real Nigerian girl falling for these kinda lies (i won't call this scam because there's no way you'd say you didn't know things about him was not real as he claimed).

All the same, you're still my sister, but please, stop trying to paint other Nigerian men black just because you failed to take the right step with the only Nigerian she ended up dating (meeting online ooo with no real names).
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 12:29am On May 09, 2010
can someone please tell me how I was scorned?
and why?
u know what, i dont even know why i bother. This mentality is too much for me.
and when he tried to open a credit card with my address that was scorn too? sigh.
gosh it seems that sense don pass a lot of people.
when u say u are going to pay someone back and bring a bank statement as proof that you are well off, what does that mean? u think if i told me he didnt have anything i would say something? no, he told me he was well off except he had no way to send funds to pay. what is that a scorn?
the way he claimed he paid shipping but i have the bills in my office, that one scorned.
can someone pls go back and read my post.
his words are in italics and i in normal print.
i know some have vented frustration at me, its all good.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:29am On May 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

If you want to live long. . . . .Ignore Ayettymama's comments anywhere.
She cannot make any iota of sense to save her siblings from Kwashiorkor. . .She's crass, petulant, priggish and self-opinionated.
Ayettymomma is a VIRUS.

How come when I see her words, I see scribblings of a child? You know the kind of scribbles you write on the side of your paper when you don't know what to write on an exam paper? undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:30am On May 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I disagree 100%

The Seeker is NOT a scammer. . . . . .He only tried to get his grimey arse to America which 99% of Nigerians are guilty of.
Age fraud, income fraud and reh reh reh are all fraud. If that makes The Seeker a scammer then 99% of his accusers are all scammers.
Did he use fake documents in his application? Certainly. . . . .But that does not make him a scammer otherwise Kanu and Okocha are scammers.

I am happy Missy B dug deep to reveal some of the things i was blind to see when this case blew up initially.
The Seeker is innocent of the "Scam" charges and he should be discharged and acquitted with immediate effect.
I hope this serves a moral lesson to all adonis and romeos on NL. . . . .Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.
pls take kanu away from there,
Im not sure mama-gee would like seein his name up there~
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Adebusayo(f): 12:31am On May 09, 2010
TheSeeker is not a scammer, Plat was aware from the onset the he lives in nigeria,

Plat offered to give him her Dads bank statement to facilitate his visa/admission which he refused BECAUSE the embassy might call her DAD

theseeker is not innocent and so is Platinumk, they are both guilty.

its just a love gone sour story.

Platinumk should count her loss and move on.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 12:34am On May 09, 2010
@honeric obviously you are not *exposed* enought to read my posts. its not many just click profile and go back.
i asked him exactly who ups acct that was, he said it was for his PDP youth chairman or something.
if you cant go back and read then kindly desist speaking on things already answered.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 12:34am On May 09, 2010
stillwater:

I got one thing from the thread anyway, NL has been infiltrated with perfect dunces. Thought the era had ended. This was supposed to a 'court' but what do we have pests like ayetty, pweetywhatever and the likes with unwarranted and unreasonable input. Can the mods remove their posts let me rationalize the thread well? undecided

O wat do we have here?anoda nonentity tryna catch some attention i.diot!. undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:34am On May 09, 2010
platinumnk:

can someone please  tell me how I was scorned?
and why?
u know what, i dont even know why i bother. This mentality is too much for me.
and when he tried to open a credit card with my address that was scorn too? sigh.
gosh it seems that sense don pass a lot of people.
when u say u are going to pay someone back and bring a bank statement as proof that you are well off, what does that mean? u  think if i told me he didnt have anything i would say something? no, he told me he was well off except he had no way to send funds to pay.  what is that a scorn?
the way he claimed he paid shipping but i have the bills in my office, that one scorned.
can someone pls go back and read my post.
his words are in italics and i in normal print.
i know some have vented frustration at me, its all good.

Please no one is frustrating you~
Your Dogs keep pushing you~
and you fell for them,listen you might think
they like you,but deep inside your heart
If this s!hit hadn't happened
most of your Dogs would have easily fell for t.s
they are only happy that your relationship crumbled
the only true friend i can boast of that you really have is Gabry and not
that your cuz who your parents do not even know exists,
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nguage(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2010
the other knew the former was keeping something away from her, yet she acted dumb

I don't know if this makes her guilty really. She may be guilty for other reasons but she's not guilty for this. In fact, I think it's a human trait to know when to cry wolf and to be sometimes blind while in love. Do you think she should have called him to say "Hey, you are a scam artist!?" Or post it online for the world to know?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:35am On May 09, 2010
since mornin una still dey talk 4 here, angry haba una no dey sleep shocked shocked shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Sauron1: 12:35am On May 09, 2010
190:

pls take kanu away from there,
Im not sure mama-gee would like seein his name up there~

Kanu claims he was born in 1976 but his classmates swore he was born in 1969.
Does that make Kanu a scammer?

Busy_body:

And secondly, someone is committing a crime before you and you turn the other eye and did not report them, but now decided to grass on them only when they had hurt you, what does that make you, if not a party to the crime undecided

I don already talk am. . . . . .Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.
If we quarrel today, i will tell the whole NL how crappy you are in bed plus your "Jubilee Line" snoring.
That's the way we roll on Nairaland. One little quarrel is the perfect excuse to blow private dealings so all and sundry can read.

follypimpi:

Lastly She's Omo Oni Paraga feelin POSH all thanks to 6 months Visa.

Dem go soon deport am na. . . . .Imagine the cheap fish saying something like. . . ."That's how y'all Nigerians roll".
What is she? A Togolese?

stillwater:

How come when I see her words, I see scribblings of a child? You know the kind of scribbles you write on the side of your paper when you don't know what to write on an exam paper? undecided

She might be suffering from down syndrome. . . . .Too bad, Dr. Kitaun is on vacation to help us diagnose her mental halitosis.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2010
honeric01:

keep insulting me, but you know deep inside of you that i spoke the truth, being "exposed" would have made you know that you can not own a ups account in Nigeria except you're a registered company, it's hard to see an individual owning a personal ups account number because (1), why would you need such when the cost to mail out alone is as high as buying 10 post-office box, (2) it's very expensive to maintain a personal ups account especially in Nigeria, and (3)ups would not charge a ups account number from a Nigerian living in Nigeria, they will only accept CASH! (go and do research).

I am yet to see a real Nigerian girl falling for these kinda lies (i won't call this scam because there's no way you'd say you didn't know things about him was not real as he claimed).

All the same, you're still my sister, but please, stop trying to paint other Nigerian men black just because you failed to take the right step with the only Nigerian she ended up dating (meeting online ooo with no real names).

Extremely true UPS only offer accounts to Company's in 9ija.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:37am On May 09, 2010
Why is Plat making reference to Nigerian Mentality?
Gosh!

Plat, here's an advice.
Do not attend your new york gathering.
If what we've witnessed over the last few months is anything to go by, it is likely whatever you get up to will end up here again.

It is for your own good.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by skfa1: 12:39am On May 09, 2010
n-guage:

I don't know if this makes her guilty really. She may be guilty for other reasons but she's not guilty for this. In fact, I think it's a human trait to know when to cry wolf and to be sometimes blind while in love. Do you think she should have called him to say "Hey, you are a scam artist!?" Or post it online for the world to know?

No, but that will give her some insight as regard the person she is dealing with and from there should could apply some sense and she be saved.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:41am On May 09, 2010
Pweety4me:

O wat do we have here?anoda nonentity tryna catch some attention i.diot!. undecided

If anyone is an idiot, it's you and your ilk.
Didn't you understand the intent of this thread before posting? Opening your mouth like a dog with rabies. One would think you were paid to vomit idi.ocy on something that you obviously have no business with.
Your daytime job is over now, better go to bed and play with your armpit hair.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Dem go soon deport am na. . . . .Imagine the cheap fish saying something like. . . ."That's how y'all Nigerians roll".
What is she? A Togolese?.

Omo Ebutemetta claiming she was in New York it's raining few hours after she's in London,KMT.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:43am On May 09, 2010
men it is[size=28pt] 1:40am[/size] over here and u people should allow me to sleep, let us continue dis tomoro plz everybody angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by jaybee3(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2010
All these are hallmarks of a fraudster:
TS tried using plats addy to get a credit card
TS fraudulently used a UPS account for his school app runz
TS lied about his location
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by skfa1: 12:43am On May 09, 2010
odiaero:

men it is[size=28pt] 1:40am[/size] over here and u people should allow me to sleep, let us continue dis tomoro plz everybody angry

oya go hug ya pillow  cheesy
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Sauron1: 12:44am On May 09, 2010
stillwater:

Didn't you understand the intent of this thread before posting? Opening your mouth like a dog with rabies. One would think you were paid to vomit idi.ocy on something that you obviously have no business with.

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2010
stillwater:

Pls free her now i beg.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:44am On May 09, 2010
What is she? A Togolese?
i hope she reads this cos i know her kind,
washing deadbodies,washing dishes @ a local lounge,amongst other street hustings!

@Plat
I hope you are getting all this advise you
are been told here,
Later you would call me a Kid,Now see whos the kid here~
Your friends obviously destroyed you and led you to doing what
he obviously did wanna do! (dont ask me how)
As far as im concerned,T.S isnt rite in some of his dealings and so are you!
But as far as im concerned i just need him to apologize to you,
You quoted some bible verses the other day but you are not applying them to your life~
i even opted to pay you the money back for peace sake.instead u kept ignorning me!
Now see-
even the big older members of the house have theseeker's side and i never wanted this to happen
but u just wouldnt gimme a chance cos i dont have sharp mouth like your hairless dogs!!

stillwater:

Didn't you understand the intent of this thread before posting? [size=20pt]Opening your mouth like a dog with rabies.[/size] One would think you were paid to vomit idi.ocy on something that you obviously have no business with.

wat is she before, tell me,what!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 12:45am On May 09, 2010
jay bee:

How's Baltimore bro,BB'd u.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:46am On May 09, 2010
jay bee:

Im not sure about the others but apparently Plat was aware of TS's location from day one hence the documents.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 12:47am On May 09, 2010
now i know nl are full of illerterates.
i already said i wasnt doing it and he said he would sell some things to make the money.
he said he has some but not enough, but when i refused to go that route he said he would sell a couple of things and make the min needed to show.
i never checked the statement till i got the ups bill and i questioned him about it and his stories didnt add up. so i checked the statement he claimed he owned and that was the end.
im not at work so i cant pull my emails and im not going to bother because it seems that no matter what, nothing is read.
@honeric, anybody can make a ups account, u just put ur name and adress, if he was supposdely 77 mil n why would i question if he paid the account? i asked and he said he paid so i left it alone.
he even said in the email i shouldnt have gotten the bill, i guess who ever was in cali shouldnt gotten it and i would have been dubious to the fact.
thank god sha, after that i let sisterwoman know what happened and she apolgized for ever introducing him to me, i trust sw like a mom so thats where my fault lies because i trusted ts because of her.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:48am On May 09, 2010
stillwater:

Your daytime job is over now, [size=20pt]better go to bed and play with your armpit hair.[/size]

[size=15pt]@1st comment
You mean washing old women's pants and washing dead bodies @ the General mortuary London UK

@2ND COmment!!
dies, grin grin ;Dall this for pweety till death alone, [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.