Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19692 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by r231(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2010
so who won the election
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

O how touching. . .still doesn't change d fact that u r a heartless animal.
How refreshing. It still doesn't change the fact that you're high on and intoxicated by your increasing level of thoughtlessness.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 11:34pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Y r u acting like a p*ssy. . .leave here @ once! undecided
i love the word p*ssy
ahh, say it one more tyme
hows yours anyway!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 08, 2010
men is dis thing am reading 2tru about the so called theseeker?, cos am begining to shiver shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:37pm On May 08, 2010
@travelista - i would just leave it alone.
For truth, i really cant remember if he suggested or I suggested. ill have to see and check, but I know i asked on the education thread, and once they told me its wasnt good, i dropped it and told ts im not doing it no matter how much i wanted to help him.
he then said that he owned some kinda farm and that he was planning to sell it so he would have his own funds. I was fine with that.
I recently had a car wreck and so things werent that ok, when i asked him about the fees, he said it would take a month to open a domiciarlly acct for him to send the money to pay his fees. but the test date was in two weeks. I said ok ill pay for it, but open the dom acct so u can pay me back. now up and down issues happened and even though i kept asking if he opened, he gave me one excuse or the other, but i didnt suspect him of anything so i didnt push too much.
but something to me didnt add up, though i kept quiet.
when i got the bill i was very shocked.
i dont know if people purposely ignored my posts here but i posted the email correspondence between ts and i asking him about the bill.
i dont know who that person in cali is and to this day i still dont know. i tried googling it but no number.
i called ups and asked if ts had called to clear the bill, they said no.
no one had called and that i had to work with ts since my name is on the acct.
i never knew my name was on the account, so i called ups and told them to send the bill to the adress in cali, im not responsible, two weeks later the bill came back saying undeliverable.
the guy that ts got the docs from told me that ts was going around town saying he was using someone to take care of him, and nethacker never knew it was me because ts effectively told nethacker not to speak to me, but thank god one day i checked fb and saw the nethacker were friends even though ts said he didnt know the guy when i asked.
so one night i talked to nethacker and he confessed everything, but i didnt take his word for it, so i had my contacts check his acct statement and it came back fruad, even though ts bragged about the amount in the statement.
so i asked him, even told him i found out the docs were fake and he still denied.
thats when i stopped speaking to him, because he will never think he did somthing wrong.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 11:37pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

How refreshing. It still doesn't change the fact that you're high on and intoxicated by your increasing level of thoughtlessness.
null
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 11:39pm On May 08, 2010
seeker,
Its pweety late pls,
2ndly im not @ the best of health~
I feel broken down!
on pills sha~
please show em, whos boss
r231:

so who won the election
the winner goes by the poll~
so far its 11 to 8 in favour of plat cheesy cheesy
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 11:42pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

For truth, i really cant remember if he suggested or I suggested. ill have to see and check, but I know i asked on the education thread, and once they told me its wasnt good, i dropped it and told ts im not doing it no matter how much i wanted to help him.
he then said that he owned some kinda farm and that he was planning to sell it so he would have his own funds. I was fine with that.
I recently had a car wreck and so things werent that ok, when i asked him about the fees, he said it would take a month to open a domiciarlly acct for him to send the money to pay his fees. but the test date was in two weeks. I said ok ill pay for it, but open the dom acct so u can pay me back. now up and down issues happened and even though i kept asking if he opened, he gave me one excuse or the other, but i didnt suspect him of anything so i didnt push too much.
i dont know if people purposely ignored my posts here but i posted the email correspondence between ts and i asking him about the bill.
i dont know who that person in cali is and to this day i still dont know. i tried googling it but no number.
i never knew my name was on the account, so i called ups and told them to send the bill to the adress in cali, im not responsible, two weeks later the bill came back saying undeliverable.
the guy that ts got the docs from told me that ts was going around town saying he was using someone to take care of him, and nethacker never knew it was me because ts effectively told nethacker not to speak to me, but thank god one day i checked fb and saw the nethacker were friends even though ts said he didnt know the guy when i asked.
so one night i talked to nethacker and he confessed everything, but i didnt take his word for it, so i had my contacts check his acct statement and it came back fruad, even though ts bragged about the amount in the statement.
so i asked him, even told him i found out the docs were fake and he still denied.
thats when i stopped speaking to him, because he will never think he did somthing wrong.
shes said it all-- i feel sorry for plat
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by busybody20: 11:42pm On May 08, 2010
The tracking numbers Plat and TS posted were for two different packages dated 11/11/2009 and 23/11/2009. Both went to the Ibadan and were signed for by the same person A Haruna. This seems to suggest that the screenshot posted by both TS and Plat were genuine. There seem to be another party involved. Who is Alani Haruna?  undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by skfa1: 11:43pm On May 08, 2010
Na wah o
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by bluespice(f): 11:47pm On May 08, 2010
honestly, i don't see anything new or strange on this topic.

The aim of 'interviewing' was lost after the 5th or so question.

Safe to say this thread has served its purpose.

moral of the story?

don't fu[i]c[/i]kin lie/scam/tell tall tales,
shiet comes around invariably.

Love/lust/infatuation/friendship/whatever should never becloud your judgement,
gotta think with your head and others' (if need be) when it comes to online shenanigans

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 11:48pm On May 08, 2010
190:

shes said it all-- i feel sorry for plat
There u go again speaking like an a$s. . .& who r u 2 feel sowrri 4 any1?

Speak 2 dat stubborn animal u call a friend over there & put an end 2 all this yeyerism
undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 11:51pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

There u go again speaking like an a$s. . .& who r u 2 feel sowrri 4 any1?

Speak 2 dat stubborn animal u call a friend over there & put an end 2 all this yeyerism
undecided
**shakes head**
i sincerely feel sorry for the unfortunate man that would ever dare venture near this warthog
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 11:54pm On May 08, 2010
190:

**shakes head**
i sincerely feel sorry for the unfortunate man that would ever dare venture near this warthog
Was i supposed 2 make meaning out of this rabble?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

sorry Platinumk, is dis 2tru about all dis am hearing? cos i do not want to fall prey 4 i wanted to visit Nigeria after i travel to dubai and was wanting to meet [size=25pt]190[/size] in person, but it seems to me that [size=25pt]190[/size] ( no offence dude) is a close associate to the so called [size=25pt]ThePelican[/size], and am scared to death now cos just like the saying goes, "show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are". am just thinking dat maybe i should just forget about coming 2 nigerian after dubai and just go back to my base~~Slovenia.  So platinumk, wht do u think, or is dis story just for fun? lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by jaybee3(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2010
This is my take on the whole schitzo:
TS is most probably a fraudster
TS probably didn't try to scam Plat but things just got messy along the way
Plat is trusting to a fault which makes her gullible
Lastly, seriously wats up with all dis e-love schitzo going on in here?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 11:56pm On May 08, 2010
jay bee:

grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by honeric01(m): 11:58pm On May 08, 2010
@plat
  You see yourself? you claimed Nigerian girls living in Nigeria are not exposed, but see wetin don jam you now, a real Nigerian girl (exposed) would never fall for things like these, lia-lia, go back home and ask and you go see say you no expose at all, how can monkey bone okukor?? grin grin grin grin lol, well well well, i think both parties are guilty of one thing and the other, they both hid away from the truth, one knows the truth but kept it away from the other and the other knew the former was keeping something away from her, yet she acted dumb, now that nothing came out from what she was trying to protect, she's out here crying foul.

conclusion, both parties are as guilty as charged, first for posting and using fake documents and the other was assisting and housing the fake documents/documentarian  cool cool
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:00am On May 09, 2010
odiaero:

sorry Platinumk, is dis 2tru about all dis am hearing? cos i do not want to fall prey 4 i wanted to visit Nigeria after i travel to dubai and was wanting to meet [size=25pt]190[/size] in person, but it seems to me that [size=25pt]190[/size] ( no offence dude) is a close associate to the so called [size=25pt]ThePelican[/size], and am scared to death now cos just like the saying goes, "show me your friend and i will tell u who u are". am just thinking dat maybe i should just forget about coming 2 nigerian after dubai and just go back to my base~~Slovenia.  So platinumk, wht do u think, or is dis story just for fun? lipsrsealed
O'boy if u wanna come- come
if you dont,dont come,
I never asked u to come anyways
and whats all this talk abt show me your friend and i'll tell u who u are~
we are all adults here and T.S knows me and wont dare do anything of such
Im only here after hearing T.S side of the story and wants to settle them out~
Nothing more, So please odiaero you can as well 4get coming to 9ja cos i never asked u to come anyway
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2010
honeric01:

i think both parties are guilty of one thing and the other, they both hid away from the truth, one knows the truth but kept it away from the other and the other knew the former was keeping something away from her, yet she acted dumb, now that nothing came out from what she was trying to protect, she's out here crying foul.

conclusion, both parties are as guilty as charged, first for posting and using fake documents and the other was assisting and housing the fake documents/documentarian  cool cool
Ma point, exactly!!
I rest ma case!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by gestapo(f): 12:05am On May 09, 2010
honeric01:

@plat
  You see yourself? you claimed Nigerian girls living in Nigeria are not exposed, but see wetin don jam you now, a real Nigerian girl (exposed) would never fall for things like these, lia-lia, go back home and ask and you go see say you no expose at all, how can monkey bone okukor?? grin grin grin grin lol, well well well, i think both parties are guilty of one thing and the other, they both hid away from the truth, one knows the truth but kept it away from the other and the other knew the former was keeping something away from her, yet she acted dumb, now that nothing came out from what she was trying to protect, she's out here crying foul.

SIMPLE !!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by skfa1: 12:05am On May 09, 2010
honeric01:

@plat
  You see yourself? you claimed Nigerian girls living in Nigeria are not exposed, but see wetin don jam you now, a real Nigerian girl (exposed) would never fall for things like these, lia-lia, go back home and ask and you go see say you no expose at all, how can monkey bone okukor?? grin grin grin grin lol, well well well, i think both parties are guilty of one thing and the other, they both hid away from the truth, one knows the truth but kept it away from the other and[b] the other knew the former was keeping something away from her, yet she acted dumb[/b], now that nothing came out from what she was trying to protect, she's out here crying foul.

Yes she acted dump, that is where she should have escaped herself. Its good to be wise and dont be too desperate

Like I used to say , make una open una eye well well o. That guy patrolling NL to dupe people with ur story strategy, God go soon catch you o, u know urself.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:07am On May 09, 2010
190:

O'boy if u wanna come- come
if you dont,dont come,
I never asked u to come anyways
and whats all this talk abt show me your friend and i'll tell u who u are~
we are all adults here and T.S knows me and wont dare do anything of such
Im only here after hearing T.S side of the story and wants to settle them out~
Nothing more, So please odiaero you can as well 4get coming to 9ja cos i never asked u to come anyway
 hello 190, sorry 4 dat but am just all confused, some other threads, the way they mixed u and the so called T.S is confusing,  lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:16am On May 09, 2010
^^
no problem bro~
I have seen worse things,Insulted,lost great friends just cos
I want this issue to be finalized,i have never been so insulted by some
9ja gurls who are unfortunate to find themselves in another's man's land
doing 6 Jobs (including washing dead bodies) a day and having only 1hr sleep to themselves
and simply looks down on anyone fortunate to find themselves in Nigeria,
They even run a clique/cult and they know themselves~
If i hadnt heard from the side of t.s i wont have switched alliance and i was so bitter with
him (cos i had feelings for plat)when this issue came up and she knows this,

fast forward this to some couple of weeks back,i met T.S and he explained everything that happened
and even pleaded with me not to mention a word to NO-one about our meeting! (i guess he saw what would happen bring this issue up)
Outta stubbornness i still did but with a primary motive---- SETTLE THIS S!H~IT ONCE AND FOR ALL

Plat dissappeared fully from my life knowing that T.S has gotten to me
and her Dogs defended her with their lives!

I simply have backed out of this as it dosent concern me! and i truely feel sorry for plat
cos if she had dated me,i seriously doubt all these would happen,yes she loved this guy more than myself (obviously)
But she didnt trust him enough,

theseeker on the 2nd hand love Plat but seriously had trust issues and refused to reveal who he really is
till when i met him and knew who he actually was! (and would never utter a word to anyone about this)
so you see odia--i may get insulted as a result of all this by her DOGS obviously but i dont care anymore
Im just enjoyin my fun and still hope that both of them would settle this~
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 12:17am On May 09, 2010
@honeric shut up
if being exposed is running scams, then i pity you. no i did not cover for him, if i did would i have made a thread?
so quick to jump to conculsions, im not hailing ms innocent but the point was whether ts was 419 or not.
i dont go about questioning people, after this now i will.
i helped him to a fault because he wasnt able to send the funds, not knowing it was a lie from the jump.
yeah real exposed sure, big lesson.
your ignorance knows no bounds, but u know i learned from it and i wont be dealing with *exposed people* too much exposure hurts the eyes.
Ts blocked 190 from telling me the truth, he tried nethacker but he shouldnt had him on his friends list when i asked him about it.
so yeah exposed.
i dont even know why i worried about warning the others he was involved with, for example 190, you people enjoy bad things, i should have let someone fall to his stunts.

no. i take that back.
thats not me at all.
whatever i said my piece, do what you will.
My life is moving on, karma is very real.and i assure u, i am doing quite fine.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Sauron1: 12:18am On May 09, 2010
jay bee:

I disagree 100%

The Seeker is NOT a scammer. . . . . .He only tried to get his grimey arse to America which 99% of Nigerians are guilty of.
Age fraud, income fraud and reh reh reh are all fraud. If that makes The Seeker a scammer then 99% of his accusers are all scammers.
Did he use fake documents in his application? Certainly. . . . .But that does not make him a scammer otherwise Kanu and Okocha are scammers.

I am happy Missy B dug deep to reveal some of the things i was blind to see when this case blew up initially.
The Seeker is innocent of the "Scam" charges and he should be discharged and acquitted with immediate effect.
I hope this serves a moral lesson to all adonis and romeos on NL. . . . .Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 12:18am On May 09, 2010
Plse tell me who took advantage here? undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:20am On May 09, 2010
I got one thing from the thread anyway, NL has been infiltrated with perfect dunces. Thought the era had ended. This was supposed to a 'court' but what do we have pests like ayetty, pweetywhatever and the likes with unwarranted and unreasonable input. Can the mods remove their posts let me rationalize the thread well? undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 12:23am On May 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I disagree 100%

[b]The Seeker is NOT a scammer. . . . . .He only tried to get his grimey arse to America which 99% of Nigerians are guilty of.
[/b]Age fraud, income fraud and reh reh reh are all fraud. If that makes The Seeker a scammer then 99% of his accusers are all scammers.
Did he use fake documents in his application? Certainly. . . . .But that does not make him a scammer otherwise Kanu and Okocha are scammers.

I am happy Missy B dug deep to reveal some of the things i was blind to see when this case blew up initially.
The Seeker is innocent of the "Scam" charges and he should be discharged and acquitted with immediate effect.
I hope this serves a moral lesson to all adonis and romeos on NL. . . . .Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.

Co-signed!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:23am On May 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I disagree 100%

The Seeker is NOT a scammer. . . . . .He only tried to get his grimey arse to America which 99% of Nigerians are guilty of.
Age fraud, income fraud and reh reh reh are all fraud. If that makes The Seeker a scammer then 99% of his accusers are all scammers.

Chop knuckle,

Thank you!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Sauron1: 12:24am On May 09, 2010
stillwater:

I got one thing from the thread anyway, NL has been infiltrated with perfect dunces. Thought the era had ended. This was supposed to a 'court' but what do we have pests like ayetty, pweetywhatever and the likes with unwarranted and unreasonable input. Can the mods remove their posts let me rationalize the thread well? undecided

If you want to live long. . . . .Ignore Ayettymama's comments anywhere.
She cannot make any iota of sense to save her siblings from Kwashiorkor. . .She's crass, petulant, priggish and self-opinionated.
Ayettymomma is a VIRUS.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 12:25am On May 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

If you want to live long. . . . .Ignore Ayettymama's comments anywhere.
She cannot make any iota of sense to save her siblings from Kwashiorkor. . .She's crass, petulant, priggish and self-opinionated.
Ayettymomma is a VIRUS.
advice taken!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.