Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Merits And Demerits In Giving Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Merits And Demerits In Giving Head (2193 Views)

Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her / The Chasing Game: Merits And Demerits. / Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by habsydiamond(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2018
What are the advantages and the disadvantages of giving head.....with the way head giving is trending nowadays...what's the benefit from it Is it safe to indulge in it Honest replies will be appreciated
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by itsMrIke(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Oni Iranu Rada Rada

By the way, it is 'trending' not 'threading'....
Dumbass perv!!!
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2018

The Pussy juice Is Proteinous... Has Vitamin C and D...

1 Like

Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by habsydiamond(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2018
itsMrIke:
Oni Irani Rada Rada

By the way, it is 'trending' not 'threading'....
Dumbass perv!!!
na Yoruba u dey speak so abi....e don even show say Na u borrow am like we borrow English from the British....mind u...no body is above mistake...
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by itsMrIke(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
habsydiamond:
na Yoruba u dey speak so abi....e don even show say Na u borrow am like we borrow English from the British....mind u...no body is above mistake...

Hahahahahahahahaha

So you catch me. Na the small Yoruba wey I learn from Nairaland.

But abeg I no borrow English. I am English biko, at least in my small mind.
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by itsMrIke(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2018
How do you delete a post??
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by habsydiamond(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
itsMrIke:

Hahahahahahahahaha

So you catch me. Na the small Yoruba wey I learn from Nairaland.

But abeg I no borrow English. I am English biko, at least in my small mind.
that's y i said no body is above mistake....
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by habsydiamond(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2018
itsMrIke:
wetin u won delete first
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by itsMrIke(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2018
habsydiamond:
wetin u won delete first

The very post, so titled
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by habsydiamond(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2018
itsMrIke:

The very post, so titled
u can't. Unless u leave it blank
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by McBrooklyn(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2018
cry
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
habsydiamond:
What are the advantages and the disadvantages of giving head.....with the way head giving is trending nowadays...what's the benefit from it Is it safe to indulge in it Honest replies will be appreciated

the important question would be... why do you actually care? if you want to give head, do it, and if you dont want to do it, then dont. wht other people think about giving head should be irrelevant and you should not look for people's opinion on any subject but solely base your opinion on what YOU believe is RIGHT.

the sole purpose of giving head is to give pleasure to your partner, AND sadly, nothing in life is 100% safe (not even going to church on sunday)
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
itsMrIke:
its Not You Post
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by habsydiamond(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

the important question would be... why do you actually care? if you want to give head, do it, and if you dont want to do it, then dont. wht other people think about giving head should be irrelevant and you should not look for people's opinion on any subject but solely base your opinion on what YOU believe is RIGHT.

the sole purpose of giving head is to give pleasure to your partner, AND sadly, nothing in life is 100% safe (not even going to church on sunday)
what am asking is can a guy contact sexually transmitted disease through such act...
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2018
habsydiamond:
what am asking is can a guy contact sexually transmitted disease through such act...

absolutely... from HIV to herpes etc
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by Stevyne: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Before you try that thing, hope the person is clean else na chronic sore throat go kee you
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by habsydiamond(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

absolutely... from HIV to herpes etc
now I can see that indulging in the act is nothing but nonsense
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2018
habsydiamond:
now I can see that indulging in the act is nothing but nonsense

if you think your partner is clean (spouse/long time gf) then i see no reason why you should NOT do it. the pleasure that derives from such act are wonderful... and whether it be a man doing it to a woman (or vice versa), sex without giving proper head is useless, imho.
Re: Merits And Demerits In Giving Head by habsydiamond(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

if you think your partner is clean (spouse/long time gf) then i see no reason why you should NOT do it. the pleasure that derives from such act are wonderful... and whether it be a man doing it to a woman (or vice versa), sex without giving proper head is useless, imho.
will put that in mind....thanks

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder / Sokoto Girls / Lady Harassed By Woman For Having Anal S3x With Her Husband Finally Speaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.