Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) (2899 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by ceciliambah29: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Hello , pls I dont want to discuss my details here, pls it is necessary. I want only your advice.

I stay in kebbi state, I am a Christian and I live with my Husband and three maids.

Actually I sacked my first maid who was a female.

After few days , I put on a vacancy for a maid, this time lots of females and males, came applying so I declined them for the reason of Not knowing how to cook or other areas.

So I decided well, any maids who comes in through the vacancy and can fill my requirements of 11 out of 10, will be chosen.

This faithful day, I heard a knock on the Gate, which the gate man opened the Gate and came to me as the madame informing someone is here for the job.

I told him to let him inside, on arriving, I saw a very nice looking guy, who was so clean.

I sat him down, and he told me he came in behalf of the house maid job.

I talked to him and learnt he could possibly do 11 out of 11 I wanted from the maids.

At first I wanted him to go, because I was lost by his physic.

I taught the other way round and decided to employ him.

The you man started work immediately.

On his first day of preparing his dish for my husband and I , his food was so amazing, that I wondered a chef like this boy still exists in the world today.

Read full story Here : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-my-house-boy-but-im.html?m=1
Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Chai

La click la...twist

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2018
This story sweet oh but I no go click that link.

8 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2018
grin

No comment.
Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by ceciliambah29: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2018
I think she should zip up
Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by Jamariwolff(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
I won't click that link
Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by ceciliambah29: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2018
this woman should lock up, thats my advice nothing else
Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by youngking22(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
I told the man to start work immediately that same Morning or the next Day
On his first day of preparing his dish for my husband and I , his food was so amazing, that I wondered if a chef like this boy still exists in the world today.
I ate up and waited for my husband too, my husband finished and hurriedly praised him before he left to work.
So I went into the living room to have a rest, all I could think was this young handsome maid of ours.
I called him to the citing room and asked him to massage my Back.
oh my God I was shocked because this boy could diligently massage just like an expert.
I was so honey, that I realised I needed to fulfil something in my body, I waited and the next thing I did was to open up to him.
I could only hear from this young man, that what I am requesting from him that he can't, Because I am married.
So I closed my body and was so disappointed.
The worst scenario is I am so so in love with this house boy, that when I tell him to massage my back ,I usually get turned up.
Pls I need your advice on this issue, because I dont know if I am to sack him or leave him.
Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by ITbomb(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Only you 3 maids, that means you no get anything else to do for house, na to find prick upandawn

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by profeazy: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please only bang a man you can pack to his house when your husband kicks you out. Because as I am seeing you, you will not last in that house.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by Olusola424(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
You are not in love, you are insane
Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by Foodforthought: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Summarize please...anyway la click la tumble
Re: I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) by soccerepe: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
youngking22:

I told the man to start work immediately that same Morning or the next Day
On his first day of preparing his dish for my husband and I , his food was so amazing, that I wondered if a chef like this boy still exists in the world today.
I ate up and waited for my husband too, my husband finished and hurriedly praised him before he left to work.
So I went into the living room to have a rest, all I could think was this young handsome maid of ours.
I called him to the citing room and asked him to massage my Back.
oh my God I was shocked because this boy could diligently massage just like an expert.
I was so honey, that I realised I needed to fulfil something in my body, I waited and the next thing I did was to open up to him.
I could only hear from this young man, that what I am requesting from him that he can't, Because I am married.
So I closed my body and was so disappointed.
The worst scenario is I am so so in love with this house boy, that when I tell him to massage my back ,I usually get turned up.
Pls I need your advice on this issue, because I dont know if I am to sack him or leave him.
this one na mumu. abeg the website legit jare

(1) (Reply)

Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! / I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.