Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (80416 Views)

This White Guy Called Me Sweetheart / Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by kenlash1(m): 4:29am On Apr 08, 2018
This person isn't on nairaland y ask us?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Jazzlite: 4:35am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Your mind is more corrupt then any Nigerian government past, present and future
Just two comments from you and I am calling you sweetheart already....
Glad to see the change in your DP.....
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by BEASTER(m): 4:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Report the matter, I mean the truth experience you had with your fiance cousin to,your fiance immediately so that he can iron it out before any other damage may be caused. Because what this guy had,started will end up broken your relationship if your fiance get to know it from his cousin. You will be regarded as unfaithful person and if his cousin eventually tells him that you are seducing him in his absent, believe me you will be kick out without option. Be warned and take an immediate action if you value your relationship.
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

NOW What will I Do ?

READ MORE SIMILAR STORIES FROM APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/916/my-fiances-cousin-saw-me-naked-he-started-calling-me-sweet-heart-18-only-read/

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by SUNDICOS(m): 4:39am On Apr 08, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
I think a picture of what he saw would have been better in helping us understand his sudden fondness for "romantic" names !!!

not just a little evidence.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Adunbi2(m): 5:15am On Apr 08, 2018
picture of ur naked pixs in the bathroom or I don't believe this
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Thesia(f): 5:27am On Apr 08, 2018
To avoid unnecessary complications in ur relationship with ur fiancé's, take the damn matter to him, and see how that resolved...
That all I got to say... wink smiley
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by harffie(m): 5:29am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Humans function well with rules and regulations
Social boundaries are no exception
He needs to know his place end off
I don't quite agree to your assertions..with so many rules and regulations humans still find it difficult to function.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by adeniyi3971(m): 5:39am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
And what’s stopping you from adressing the matter directly with both men?
If boundaries are broken they need to be reinforced

don't the mind madam
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 08, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
I think a picture of what he saw would have been better in helping us understand his sudden fondness for "romantic" names !!!

Yeye boy, no kill me laugh early morning. Na bad mouth pipo full this NL abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by thunderbabs: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2018
Kikikikiii, you re in soup already.. Hot soup....

Da guy memory dey rewind every now n then.. The devil wants to use him

Halleluyah!!!
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by asawanathegreat(m): 5:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Address the issue and do away with it.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by ThundrCork(m): 6:00am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
And what’s stopping you from adressing the matter directly with both men?
If boundaries are broken they need to be reinforced

Iron lady
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by espn(m): 6:01am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what is it that he saw?
WHAT A MELON Watermelon....
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by xpool(m): 6:09am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Humans function well with rules and regulations
Social boundaries are no exception
He needs to know his place end off
Why wake a sleeping dog.
Let go off the issue.
Who needs to know his place - the lady or the cousin?
The lady is the one that needs rules and caution, people bump into nude people daily, and I am sorry cures is it all.
She is obviously have thoughts about the guy who probably doesn't care about what he saw. If she is not comfortable with the pet names then she should simply tell the guy to stop it.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by kingzjay(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2018
As if e no dey sweet you. This story is definitely not completely. There is more to it than this.....
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Seahawk: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Ebuka2016:
you neva jam. You should thank your stars he did not rape you
why should she thank her stars
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2018
ericmor:

D guy did not know she was there and the door could be bolted in a way at times dat u will think d person before u forgot to bolt it n left it open. The girl is just been silly

My stance remains unchanged
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2018
xpool:

Why wake a sleeping dog.
Let go off the issue.
Who needs to know his place - the lady or the cousin?
The lady is the one that needs rules and caution, people bump into nude people daily, and I am sorry cures is it all.
She is obviously have thoughts about the guy who probably doesn't care about what he saw. If she is not comfortable with the pet names then she should simply tell the guy to stop it.

If I wrote “ he needs to know his place “ - how does that apply to the lady when I wrote he?

And no people don’t “bump” into nude people all the time unless if you live in a nudist colony

And trust a Nigerian man to misconstrue this and make this about sex. Not everyone is assertive this is why she wrote the post asking for advice.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by mechanics(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Chikita66:
Story for the gods.
lolz, this is real issue o
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by mechanics(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Just talk to your fiance about the issue.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2018
harffie:

I don't quite agree to your assertions..with so many rules and regulations humans still find it difficult to function.
Agree or disagree it hardly alters anything
Social rules are the easiest to adhere to - know your place that cannot be too traumatic for the brain surely unless of course you are that simple then your life is indeed tragic.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by successtutor(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2018
Not a big deal but if u're not convenient with it, tell him personally.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 6:42am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

u need to hide your intelligence small oo, it will scare men aware, you are too hard to beat down, some are hypocrites oo so don't just mind, what they say ooo, reduce it small sha, but all same Mr Right will come

Act dumb because some men are insecure?
Sorry that is not my problem!
And as for the concept of Mr Right I am not delusional he does not exist everyone has flaws so why look for someone who is perfect when I have imperfections?
A self assured confident guy has no issues with how I express myself it was never an issue before and it will most definitely won’t be an issue now or in the future.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2018
Billionboi:
So u bliv dat trash
What I believe is irrelevant I responded to a post
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by otabuko(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what is it that he saw?
kpekus!
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Okoyeebos:

On behalf of I, me, myself and Okoyeebos, I hereby donate 3 trailers of whatever you drink to you!
What I drink does not come in trailers grin
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by ericmor: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

My stance remains unchanged

The girl is silly dear
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Martin0(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Act dumb because some men are insecure?
Sorry that is not my problem!
And as for the concept of Mr Right I am not delusional he does not exist everyone has flaws so why look for someone who is perfect when I have imperfections?
A self assured confident guy has no issues with how I express myself it was never an issue before and it will most definitely won’t be an issue now or in the future.

yaaahhh I know it different with you sha!

missRain missRaingringringrin

yeah sure I believe it never gonna be a problem..

let me just tell you one code.. most of my male friends here do talk about your seriousness offline, probably they might be crushing on you and one wouldn't know not even me..

your mentions, comments always come with this seriousness in it, one would describe you as the serious type, and majority will say you don't smile.. me too have noticed that..

that smiling character is just not there in your comments even though it funny!

the comments are more like to strong for most men to put up that challenge to argue with you, not a matter of insecurity or insecure as you said..
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by crunchyg: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what is it that he saw?
Which kind question be dis, you no sabi read English?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

yaaahhh I know it different with you sha!

missRain missRaingringringrin

yeah sure I believe it never gonna be a problem..

let me just tell you one code.. most of my male friends here do talk about your seriousness offline, probably they might be crushing on you and one wouldn't know not even me..

your mentions, comments always come with this seriousness in it, one would describe you as the serious type, and majority will say you don't smile.. me too have noticed that..

that smiling character is just not there in your comments even though it funny!

the comments are more like to strong for most men to put up that challenge to argue with you, not a matter of insecurity or insecure as you said..

I get what you are saying
But you are asking me to change and that right there is an issue
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by ericmor: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

If I wrote “ he needs to know his place “ - how does that apply to the lady when I wrote he?

And no people don’t “bump” into nude people all the time unless if you live in a nudist colony

And trust a Nigerian man to misconstrue this and make this about sex. Not everyone is assertive this is why she wrote the post asking for advice.

She need not to come here and ask for advice if she truly love her guy. She should have just ask the guy to stop calling her that if she’s not confortable with the names or tell her guy. Why are we debating on it self, the so call girl is not even with d guy anymore. St***d girl she is
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2018
ericmor:

The girl is silly dear
And we reached an impasse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.