Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (80500 Views)

This White Guy Called Me Sweetheart / Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by kingkhan(m): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Chikita66:
Story for the gods.
lol
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Martin0(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

I get what you are saying
But you are asking me to change and that right there is an issue
honestly if I was like other men I wouldn't say you should change coz for me I like your comments...

just that, I felt it right I let you know what majority will say or thoughts are like!

so what the issue?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2018
ericmor:

She need not to come here and ask for advice if she truly love her guy. She should have just ask the guy to stop calling her that if she’s not confortable with the names or tell her guy. Why are we debating on it self, the so call girl is not even with d guy anymore. St***d girl she is

Goodness gracious me!
I am going for a run
Ciao!
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by IdeyFindWife: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2018
illiasnwm:

[s]
���� for your mind. ** sympathy. Decency and perv. How exactly do you think that sounds dumbington! How do you expect me to do that with decency? Oya Talk.. Dumbo!
[/s]

Shitbrain tongue
And I'm supposed to explain why ur ancestors failed to produce anything more than dis anal retentive dumdum that u've turned out to be angry?

No, you'd have to go back home for that or you could reach way up into ur bony arss and pull out the duplicates of ur "sympathy & decency" from there.
The forum ain't for you creche-bound imbeciles to practice ur stupidity; go watch #$pongebob or something, shoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by ericmor: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

And we reached an impasse
I didn’t go to school o so don’t use englisi to wound me here. But that is just d fact, she is just been silly that is why she is not with d guy anymore. Now we can move on to d next one
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:
honestly if I was like other men I wouldn't say you should change coz for me I like your comments...

just that, I felt it right I let you know what majority will say or thoughts are like!

so what the issue?
No issue
We are just not agreeing
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by sweetilicious(f): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Young lady,go tell your guy now o! To avoid misunderstanding.You can't tell his cousin to stop calling you sweetheart.He should be the one to address it.Hope he does in a matured way so there isn't any tension between you and the cousin.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2018
ericmor:
I didn’t go to school o so don’t use englisi to wound me here. But that is just d fact, she is just been silly that is why she is not with d guy anymore. Now we can move on to d next one
What you just said
Is what what I said but with less words
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
you are really a DeadRat
this one off me grin
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by ericmor: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

What you just said

Ok ma. �
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Geesaintagape: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Y bring it to social media. Yeye mumu iberibe gal.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
No issue We are just not agreeing
OK oogrin I don talk my own shagrin so How ur side na?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by ericmor: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

What you just said

Will u be my English teacher ma?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by xpool(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

If I wrote “ he needs to know his place “ - how does that apply to the lady when I wrote he?

And no people don’t “bump” into nude people all the time unless if you live in a nudist colony

And trust a Nigerian man to misconstrue this and make this about sex. Not everyone is assertive this is why she wrote the post asking for advice.
I knew you used "he" and you referred to the guy, but all I implied was that the lady needs to know her place.
You don't have to be a nudist to be seen nude unexpectedly and accidentally too.
You sound too sexist; you know it's the lady that has obviously made this about sex and not the man.
Yes, Nigerian men love sex, so do men from every country! You knew that, because Nigerian men express their feelings by norm and Nigerian ladies get stifled in sexual silence.
Ok lady, look at this with free spirit, if the guy was not attractive, she would not be nursing these dangerous feelings.
Trust me too, from the look of things, if he decides to make any advance, she may get wet before being touch.
Ladies are not best known for being assertive, they are best known for being resistant to letting off their guard.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by daannyy(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

I don't believe this stories ee, my friend female changed her clothes right In my well opened eyes and I don't even see it as a big deal

these men sef eh
oga...u have bin friendzoned

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Martin0(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2018
ericmor:

hahahahaha Na wa oogringrin just one line nai she take quote you ND u here using 4linesgringrin
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Martin0(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2018
daannyy:
oga...u have bin friendzoned
isn't that what I wished for?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by ericmor: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha Na wa oogringrin just one line nai she take quote you ND u here using 4linesgringrin

That girl most teach me englisi. Well I got ur
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by 8stargeneral: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2018
Show us wht she saw then we knw hw to address d matter.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Seahawk:
why should she thank her stars
because the cousin was so kind hearted and did not rape her
grin
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Martin0(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2018
ericmor:

That girl most teach me englisi. Well I got ur
gringringrin OK ooo
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Akuko ifo by OP
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2018
xpool:

I knew you used "he" and you referred to the guy, but all I implied was that the lady needs to know her place.
You don't have to be a nudist to be seen nude unexpectedly and accidentally too.
You sound too sexist; you know it's the lady that has obviously made this about sex and not the man.
Yes, Nigerian men love sex, so do men from every country! You knew that, because Nigerian men express their feelings by norm and Nigerian ladies get stifled in sexual silence.
Ok lady, look at this with free spirit, if the guy was not attractive, she would not be nursing these dangerous feelings.
Trust me too, from the look of things, if he decides to make any advance, she may get wet before being touch.
Ladies are not best known for being assertive, they are best known for being resistant to letting off their guard.

Lets agree to disagree
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Xbursta post=66522432][/quote]
grin grin
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by masks(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

I will respond to
Sleek8
Eldahrix
PrecisionFx
Billionboi
Masks
Using one platform
He knew she was in the bathroom and went in, what happened to manners? He could not knock or does he come from a tribe that is allergic to doors so he never grew up knowing that a closed door meant you knock?

He is being overfamiliar and it’s making her uncomfortable and he knows it’s making her uncomfortable because he saw her naked.

Now that might be acceptable in whatever households you reside now where this individual is concerned she raises the matter in the presence of fiancé and cousin so that there is no she said he said. Tells them that she is not liking the change in atmosphere and she wants it to stop. No detail necessary. Fiancé is going to wonder what she is on about and cousin will know exactly what she is on about.

End of
hmm.... I initially didn't want to respond to or drag this topic but like I said earlier I would always create a scenario in my mind before placing comments on anything.... Now ask your self this question.... did she ever mention that this is not the first time someone has tried opening the door to the convenience? I believe this was a very honest mistake and she's really letting his sweet words get to her head. besides, if all this indeed happened which I find hard to believe anyway. I believe that there are ways to put everything back to order and not coming out to put this story to the general public and perhaps seeking attention over nothing.....
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2018
*U see but u no touch*

No b wetin girls dey say...nothing here joor. Just let it pass! Abi no b girls dey shower butt nekkid in front of other guyz and tv @ big brother Africa shower hour?!
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by xpool(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lets agree to disagree
Cool!
But go to Church today
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Biggers82(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2018
give him what he saw nah and stop complaining to those don't care to listen
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2018
masks:
hmm.... I initially didn't want to respond to or drag this topic but like I said earlier I would always create a scenario in my mind before placing comments on anything.... Now ask your self this question.... did she ever mention that this is not the first time someone has tried opening the door to the convenience? I believe this was a very honest mistake and she's really letting his sweet words get to her head. besides, if all this indeed happened which I find hard to believe anyway. I believe that there are ways to put everything back to order and not coming out to put this story to the general public and perhaps seeking attention over nothing.....

We don’t know her history with men and her disposition so anything discussed is hypothetical
Your nothing could be someone’s something ...we will never know
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by vicardino(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Why are you still in pain over something that happened a while ago? It's becoming a stronghold on you and the earlier you deal with it, the better for you. To heal, just reason the whole relationship from the beginning, consciously tell yourself when you saw some red flags which you ignored till the straw that broke the camel's back. Would you be happy getting married to such a guy and your LovePeddler of a friend?

Lastly, you may seriously have to look at yourself and your circle of friends. Thanks
Lilisticlili:
you are rite babe,m just. Pained cry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2018
xpool:

Cool!
But go to Church today
Jesus never went to church
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Jazzlite: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Jesus never went to church
Wrong. He was in the synagogue... Learned and taught. Not from the corner of his room like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.