Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (80499 Views)

This White Guy Called Me Sweetheart / Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by godofuck231: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Prepare for an attack from a python of no morals, your hymen is in danger

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by xpool(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Jesus never went to church
Whao!
Where was his child dedication done?
Where did he teach his elders that he answered his parents " don't you know this is my father's house"?
You too dey over reason, it is wrong
And in this we can't agree to disagree.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Jazzlite:

Wrong. He was in the synagogue... Learned and taught. Not from the corner of his room like you.

He did not go to church he was Jewish. It is not mandatory to go to church on a specific day any day can be designated for this and the same applies for location. My faith is between myself and whomever/whatever it is I revere
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Jazzlite: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

He did not go to church he was Jewish. It is not mandatory to go to church on a specific day any day can be designated for this and the same applies for location. My faith is between myself and whomever/whatever it is I revere
Wrong! The Bible admonished us to not forsake the gathering of the believers
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2018
xpool:

Whao!
Where was his child dedication done?
Where did he teach his elders that he answered his parents " don't you know this is my father's house"?
You too dey over reason, it is wrong
And in this we can't agree to disagree.
He was Jewish and they don’t do churches he would have had a bar mitzvah at 13 not a dedication.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Jazzlite:

Wrong! The Bible admonished us to not forsake the gathering of the believers
You assume everyone on this planet is Christian....has it occured to you I might not be?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Jazzlite: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

You assume everyone on this planet is Christian....has it occured to you I might not be?
You are.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2018
Jazzlite:

You are.
And change does not happen?
I am now a follower of Mazdayasna
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by masterpix(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
And what’s stopping you from adressing the matter directly with both men?
If boundaries are broken they need to be reinforced
just ignore this. did he ask you out if know go your normal business
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Jazzlite: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

And change does not happen?
I am now a follower of Mazdayasna
Not true
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Ikpongiton: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
you are really a DeadRat
truth is always bitter
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by officialMarcTimi(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

You Caused It For Yourself... Why Did You go To A Native Doctor? The Native Doctor Said That you Should Enter The Bathroom Nake.d when On Your Period, he Told you to Pretend You Locked The Door and That The First Person To See You nake.d Will Never Look At Another Woman Till He Dies, you Agreed Thinking Your Boyfriend Would Fall For It. Unfortunately It Was His Cousin... Bear The Consequences Of Your Sins...

The Sweetheart And Darling he Calls You Are Signs That, "Juju Love Never Dies"

Inspired by NOLLYWOO
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by donbachi(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Have'nt you heard of "AN EYE FOR AN EYE"...you should have asked him to UnCloth as well.make the whole thing be 50/50.when you were not on your monthly circle you did closed the door.On it,you left the door unlocked.abeg what were you thinking?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by xpool(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

He was Jewish and they don’t do churches he would have had a bar mitzvah at 13 not a dedication.
Church, synagogue all for Yaweh.
So did you go to synagogue yesterday?
Hey, seriously you go to Church today and kill that depression
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by masks(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

We don’t know her history with men and her disposition so anything discussed is hypothetical
Your nothing could be someone’s something ...we will never know
i respect your intelligence Missraine69.....this is the first time I'm really impressed with a female. your arguments are constructive....
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by hmuhammad(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what is it that he saw?
toto
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by poweredcom(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2018
It's funny how he suddenly started calling her pet names after walking in on her nak3d and some people still think it's harmless, where did those pet names go prior to the bathroom incident?.

Dear poster don't let anyone convince you that it's harmless, a sudden switch like that naturally calls for concern, and it's even worse if he only calls you such names when your fiancee is not around.

Sit him down alone and tell him to stop, Infact draw his attention to the fact that the pet name calling started after the bathroom incident and tell him you are not comfortable with it, be stern and straight forward. If after that he refuses to have a brain reset, involve your fiancee .

Some people need to be reminded of their boundaries,you don't need to be diplomatic about it, it's is very serious and should not be allowed to linger.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

I will respond to
Sleek8
Eldahrix
PrecisionFx
Billionboi
Masks
Using one platform
He knew she was in the bathroom and went in, what happened to manners? He could not knock or does he come from a tribe that is allergic to doors so he never grew up knowing that a closed door meant you knock?

He is being overfamiliar and it’s making her uncomfortable and he knows it’s making her uncomfortable because he saw her naked.

Now that might be acceptable in whatever households you reside now where this individual is concerned she raises the matter in the presence of fiancé and cousin so that there is no she said he said. Tells them that she is not liking the change in atmosphere and she wants it to stop. No detail necessary. Fiancé is going to wonder what she is on about and cousin will know exactly what she is on about.

End of

"He knew she was in the bathroom and went in, what happened to manners?""

Stop being silly .
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Elliot2(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2018
I am very happy this sort of thing happened to this slay queen who was too lazy and unintelligent to know how to comport herself in a given environment(imagine u forgot to lock the door,whereas u know too well u r not living alone with ur fiancee). There is no excuse for ur foolishness here,u can only learn ur lessons now. You see,most of our ladies are becoming dumber by the day,and only God will help us in the coming generations. Now u have put the innocent man in a very awkward position that he finds it difficult to rapport with you! I advise u breakup that relationship with your bf cos the nigga is now a time bomb waiting to explode any day the devil remembers his case before God like he did Job.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by streetzdreamz(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

So you just focused on the sweetheart aspect not the fact that he walked in on her while she was butt na*ked
lols,you are witty but don't you think concluding on her own side of the story alone is somehow? a similar scenario played out BTW I and a lady, I knocked but there was no response,obviously she didn't hear me knock,the moment I saw her I stepped out and we both erased the event immediately,I felt awkward for some days though but no one spoke about it till date,I believe the guy is using those endearing words to make the lady feel safe, if he had any ulterior motive he wouldn't have stopped at just the "sweet name calling" and I believe she should only get worried if anything out of d blues occur, calling her sweetheart is as harmless as a dove...not all men go berserk at the sight of a n*ked woman,or start conjuring up silly thoughts.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by degamemaster(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Leave that girl (OP), she is looking for justification to start fucking both guys. Didn't she know that she was supposed to have called the guy and caution him seriously if she doesn't want to cause mistrust btw both guys?
She wants to Bleep two cousin brothers, that's all.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by nwadiuko1(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
Humans function well with rules and regulations Social boundaries are no exception He needs to know his place end off
you will be creating a problem with confrontation
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Mariangeles(f): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2018
fr3do:

Bad advice! No need for confrontation, let it run its course, he will relax
Men always want to be left to act how they please
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Mariangeles(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2018
nwadiuko1:
you will be creating a problem with confrontation
What are you saying...that she should not speak out?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2018
I think he calls you those names so that you will be free with him.. he wants to make u comfortable after the incidence.. but just be observant sha
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2018
masks:
i respect your intelligence Missraine69.....this is the first time I'm really impressed with a female. your arguments are constructive....
Thank you
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2018
streetzdreamz:
lols,you are witty but don't you think concluding on her own side of the story alone is somehow? a similar scenario played out BTW I and a lady, I knocked but there was no response,obviously she didn't hear me knock,the moment I saw her I stepped out and we both erased the event immediately,I felt awkward for some days though but no one spoke about it till date,I believe the guy is using those endearing words to make the lady feel safe, if he had any ulterior motive he wouldn't have stopped at just the "sweet name calling" and I believe she should only get worried if anything out of d blues occur, calling her sweetheart is as harmless as a dove...not all men go berserk at the sight of a n*ked woman,or start conjuring up silly thoughts.

I will reiterate what I said earlier
We don’t know her history with men and her disposition some things might seem minor on the surface but are in fact a big deal
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by streetzdreamz(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

I will reiterate what I said earlier
We don’t know her history with men and her disposition some things might seem minor on the surface but are in fact a big deal
you may be right.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Funkybabee(f): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2018
itzjwizzy:
I don't see it sensible at all for a man to live with a co-man.. Where's the hustle in the man? More so, allowing his babe visit in a co-man's place? The dude no be better man be that.
On a second note, I don't think the cousin meant any harm... Sure, he's got a heart and knows how sad, unsecured and embarrassed she could have felt, and called her such name to let her know she's respected. He didn't make advances at her, so let's not judge his motive immediately. She fit no get market sef, who knows... grin grin

grin grin but its still irritate,I hope men will make this to stand alone even if it's self con

May God bless real and hustling men out there

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by phestus(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
What boundaries did the cousin break?
The name calling is to smoothen the awkwardness.
I still think you should let your partner know what happen. Don't mention the pet name calling then Biko, it's all mis- interpreted in ya head ✌
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2018
phestus:

What boundaries did the cousin break?
The name calling is to smoothen the awkwardness.
I still think you should let your partner know what happen. Don't mention the pet name calling then Biko, it's all mis- interpreted in ya head ✌
I have discussed this to oblivion in previous posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.