Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (80487 Views)

This White Guy Called Me Sweetheart / Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Chikita66:
Story for the gods.
Meaning?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Seahawk: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ebuka2016:

because the cousin was so kind hearted and did not rape her

grin
wow. Yea I guess a normal guy would have raped her. Since this one acted so nobly and saintly, she should go do thanksgiving for running into one of the few men who isn’t a rapist right? Do you people listen to yourselves sometimes?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by harffie(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Agree or disagree it hardly alters anything
Social rules are the easiest to adhere to - know your place that cannot be too traumatic for the brain surely unless of course you are that simple then your life is indeed tragic.
I hope you're not making the topic personal @you are that simple then your life...........hmm? I was just talking about humans generally.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by kingchris30(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
I wanted to comment but I notice is this Aproko girl again.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Jokkarm2: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
The way to addess it is call him in when Oga is not around and remove your clothes and watch his reaction and action.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Kingsunnyaleke: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Is obvious the young man can't keep his mind off... 4 wot he saw please if u don't like d name is calling u... just tell he dat u don't like it if he didn't stop.... Stop smiling with he, dat tine in his mind will just fly away please don't tell ur guy anything,, don't hate him but be ur self
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by itzjwizzy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Funkybabee:

grin grin but its still irritate,I hope men will make this to stand alone even if it's self con

May God bless real and hustling men out there
Amen to your prayers o. Make BABA GOD BLESS THE CLEAN HUSTLERS O.
Irritate like how na? Shey e bad ni make d guy give her small smiles to her none marketable provisions ?( could b o, I no talk o) grin grin grin
Guys get long throat na. That's y dem no de hear word, wan de form Wetin dem no b. I go hustle rather than get insult from anybody let alone cos of accommodation.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
harffie:

I hope you're not making the topic personal @you are that simple then your life...........hmm? I was j
ust talking about humans generally.

It’s a discussion why would you assume I am personalising it? It’s not that difficult to be objective
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Funkybabee(f): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
itzjwizzy:

Amen to your prayers o. Make BABA GOD BLESS THE CLEAN HUSTLERS O.
Irritate like how na? Shey e bad ni make d guy give her small smiles to her none marketable provisions ?( could b o, I no talk o) grin grin grin
Guys get long throat na. That's y dem no de hear word, wan de form Wetin dem no b. I go hustle rather than get insult from anybody let alone cos of accommodation.

grin grin
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by harffie(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s a discussion why would you assume I am personalising it? It’s not that difficult to be objective
I hope you know I feel same way too. How are you btw?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by itzjwizzy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Funkybabee:

grin grin
If she de marketable, he for don de show advances, even drive her boo Comot for ous make he get space with her ni,. She fit don expire. How u de jae. Happy Sunday o grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Funkybabee(f): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2018
itzjwizzy:

If she de marketable, he for don de show advances, even drive her boo Comot for ous make he get space with her ni,. She fit don expire. How u de jae. Happy Sunday o grin

Hmm una done start, who tell u that she is not marketable....

Note:she has a bf wey dey take care of her nah..eyin aye bere
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by monex(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

Humans function well with rules and regulations
Social boundaries are no exception
He needs to know his place end off

exactly.

at least she should tell him to stop callling her sweetheart.

and tell her bf if he continues
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by sleek82(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

So you just focused on the sweetheart aspect not the fact that he walked in on her while she was butt na*ked
unfortunately, that can not be undone
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Jazzlite: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
sleek82:
unfortunately, that can not be undone
If he's anything like this.....then she's in for it....

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by itzjwizzy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Funkybabee:

Hmm una done start, who tell u that she is not marketable....

Note:she has a bf wey dey take care of her nah..eyin aye bere
and she and her bf they squat for person container. Na care Abi? If she b gidi babe d guy for they find way advance with her na. But no, he Jez called her some pet names as in to say" u get hope "
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Funkybabee(f): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
itzjwizzy:
and she and her bf they squat for person container. Na care Abi? If she b gidi babe d guy for they find way advance with her na. But no, he Jez called her some pet names as in to say" u get hope "

grin grin it's unfair o
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by itzjwizzy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Funkybabee:

grin grin it's unfair o
grin grin grin Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Atlantia,pls I have forgotten d email address I used in registering this ACCOUNT
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Atlantia(f): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Atlantia,pls I have forgotten d email address I used in registering this ACCOUNT
Alright then.
I need the link for the UI Law students group.
That's actually why I mailed you.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Atlantia:

Alright then.
I need the link for the UI Law students group.
That's actually why I mailed you.

Are you now online? Forwarded ur contact to them since but you won't reply their messages on ur DM asking you if you would like to be added up
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Atlantia(f): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Are you now online? Forwarded ur contact to them since but you won't reply their messages on ur DM asking you if you would like to be added up

Guy I changed my whatsapp number joor.
Oh my God! Have you been sending messages? You must have. Sorry Jare
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Atlantia:

Guy I changed my whatsapp number joor. Oh my God! Have you been sending messages? You must have. Sorry Jare
Post d new number here
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Atlantia(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Post d new number here
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=Atlantia post=66684915][/quote]
ma I didn't see it before you deleted oo
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Atlantia(f): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

ma I didn't see it before you deleted oo
You're not a serious person.
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Atlantia:

You're not a serious person.
Here you go -

u can now edit ur post
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Atlantia(f): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nna Ngwa, edit your quote.

Cc; IFEOLUWAKRIZ

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam / Romance Section Chat Room I / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.