Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

"I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (42928 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is his life but I think he is preconditioning himself for disaster by saying he would allow her win all arguments. For Christ's sake, that is excruciatingly dumb. He who has the salient points ought to win. Marriage is not just about emotion; it ought to include education as well. Everyone needs to learn to surrender when they don't have a grasp of the argument. My woman will have to earn her victory. She has to learn to let go too of arguments that she has lost. Surrendering all the time will make her swollen headed and even make her start taking you for granted. How would such a woman teach her kids how to accept the realities of defeat when they occur

many words.

all we want from you is; you're going to take care of her very well and you won't stress her cool
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by highpriestess: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2018
ubunja:
i detest that country like i detest you.
you are a nobody zimbo.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your problem tongue To hippopyta he is a superman cool
wonderment shocked
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ubunja(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2018
[s]
highpriestess:

you are a nobody zimbo.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Ebuka2016:

he is very weak...

A man dat licks a woman's ass, is that one a real man

Imagine a man watching plates and doing house chores while his woman who is supposed to do all that in the first place watch telemundo..

The man na big fool.

I THINK IT TASTES GREAT. smiley
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

many words.

all we want from you is; you're going to take care of her very well and you won't stress her cool

Of course, I will be good to my woman but...
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

but what.. and make sure you contribute 100%

no woman deserves stress cool
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

if not stay single..
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2018
Xhosa cool
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

if not stay single..

She has to be good to me too.

No man deserves unnecessary stress and drama. cool

If not, she should stay single.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Well, it's his life. He is the the head MF in charge of it. Good for him. Someone out there may like everything he stands for.

He sounds like someone who is not swayed by public opinion, I like people like that. The "allowing" the wife to win all arguments though sounds boring. Standing your ground is not a bad thing imo. To each their own.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

She has to be good to me too.

No man deserves unnecessary stress and drama. cool

If not, she should stay single.

good as in?

if you can't contribute 100% just remain single abeg undecided
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Well, it's his life. He is the the head MF in charge of it. Good for him. Someone out there may like everything he stands for.

He sounds like someone who is not swayed by public opinion, I like people like that. The "allowing" the wife to win all arguments though sounds boring. Standing your ground is not a bad thing imo. To each their own.

hmm

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

good as in?

if you can't contribute 100% just remain single abeg undecided

So, if I do all the contributions, what would you contribute? I suppose you expect me to contribute 100% because I am Jesus Christ abi I am a human being with weaknesses, hope you know that undecided
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, if I do all the contributions, what would you contribute? I suppose you expect me to contribute 100% because I am Jesus Christ abi I am a human being with weaknesses, hope you know that undecided

dude kindly remain a bachelor for life.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by IHate9jerianss(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2018
ubunja:
nigerian men and their funny acting ways. and whats ironic is how they're usually big bodied and strong so all this weak pvssy behaviour really appears out of place
what he's doing is his right but to put it on a public platform with pride is dumb. you dont keep a wife by being a wife yourself. what you'll get though is 5 kids all of them not your own. even martin0 is 100X more manly than this guy.
Nigerian mothers are to be blamed for this

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

dude kindly remain a bachelor for life.

Lady, kindly remain a spinster for life.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK IT TASTES GREAT. smiley
shocked cry

how does it taste great? have you been licking theup.setgirl's ass to know

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Ebuka2016:
shocked cry

how does it taste great? have you been licking theup.setgirl's ass to know

ASS LICKING IS IN MY DNA.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Lady, kindly remain a spinster for life.

you need serious flogging cool
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you need serious flogging cool
You need serious tapping, if you know what I mean cool
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ASS LICKING IS IN MY DNA.

cool bro...

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

You need serious tapping, if you know what I mean cool

mtcheeew
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

mtcheeew
Happy Sunday grin
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Teniola2000: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Mynd44
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
That's the right man up there... grin grin grin

His mother will be very proud as she raised a responsible, loving, loyal & committed kind of man.

This is the type of a man every woman must worship & love. This kind of attitude is very rare in this generation. His future wife must be very lucky to find such great man.

And for those who bashed him, well FVCK THEM! Men with a loose mouth is soooo gay.

Nothing but a feminized man. I am sure encountering their types makes you really happy because you will have somebody to play sudoku with.

He will still grow out of his naiveté. I used to be more sanctimonious than him until I got a taste of the real world.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by That3: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Girls would be praising this one but won't date him. Just misleading men Upanda and then go around to hook up with the direct opposite of him. Never again!

5 Likes

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Bros well done. U try.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by dust144(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2018
All men are virgin, trust me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.