Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

"I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (42930 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by miraklee: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2018
Ur papa dia........
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ajalekoko76(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2018
No woman prays to have dis kind of kid.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by liyamar: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Hope your future wife is also keeping herself for u. Make sure u marry a virgin like yourself. No cheating.
God one bro...
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your problem tongue
To hippopyta he is a superman cool

Yeah hes superman; if superman was gay and had no powers.

We both know you would be bored with him in like 20mins.
Cheating wouldn't even be fun because the fool wouldn't react.
What about those butterflies you love feeling in your tummy when a guy looks at you a certain way, you wouldn't even feel that with him.

It would be like marrying a corpse. You know that, I know that, but the little boy doesn't, hopefully when he finds out that all the qualities he listed are not needed in a man it wouldn't be too late.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by brownhawk: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
yankison:

I love sex without sress
geez.no conscience grin
hoes deserve it
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by mosisadez(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2018
that's good for you
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by aureen: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Teniola2000:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6943356_img20180408000630112_jpeg04db1cff31fdbd837520d886d1986fd6

A Nigerian Facebook user, Ben Smart is currently struggling for breathing space on his Facebook wall as hundreds of Nigerian men and funny enough, women are attacking him for choosing to keep his Virginity till Marriage and aswell be a loyal and submissive husband.

Some Nigerian men tagged him gay,glorified slave, while ladies accused him of been a potential woman wrapper, Bensmart who only wanted to be different from other Nigerian Men, made a shocking composition of himself, read below;

Bensmart days ago, shared a photo of a girl kneeling down to propose to him, he said he would be very glad if his future wife proposed to him, one could assume he has lost his senses or has he really lost it, what's ur take?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6943356_img20180408000630112_jpeg04db1cff31fdbd837520d886d1986fd6

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-will-be-submissive-to-my-wife-nigerian-facebook-user-ben-smart-says-nigerians-attack-him-calling-him-a-woman-wrapper/

Ohh chim! Imagine marrying a man without sex experience, we are going to be reciting Bible verses on the bed... Virgin ko virgin ni

God bless your parent and may God give you a virgin since you said you are one.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ecosanders: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
That's the right man up there... grin grin grin

His mother will be very proud as she raised a responsible, loving, loyal & committed kind of man.

This is the type of a man every woman must worship & love. This kind of attitude is very rare in this generation. His future wife must be very lucky to find such great man.

And for those who bashed him, well FVCK THEM! Men with a loose mouth is soooo gay.

You like those kind of men right..... ..potential slave owner... grin
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by tytunji29(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Teniola2000:

A Nigerian Facebook user, Ben Smart is currently struggling for breathing space on his Facebook wall as hundreds of Nigerian men and funny enough, women are attacking him for choosing to keep his Virginity till Marriage and aswell be a loyal and submissive husband.

Some Nigerian men tagged him gay,glorified slave, while ladies accused him of been a potential woman wrapper, Bensmart who only wanted to be different from other Nigerian Men, made a shocking composition of himself, read below;

Bensmart days ago, shared a photo of a girl kneeling down to propose to him, he said he would be very glad if his future wife proposed to him, one could assume he has lost his senses or has he really lost it, what's ur take?

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-will-be-submissive-to-my-wife-nigerian-facebook-user-ben-smart-says-nigerians-attack-him-calling-him-a-woman-wrapper/

Ohh chim! Imagine marrying a man without sex experience, we are going to be reciting Bible verses on the bed... Virgin ko virgin ni

Which one be sex experience agan
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2018
People just love wasting their time on nonsense talk like this.

Who cares if he chose to die my foot virgin how does that be my headache?
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

You may be on to something. You may bash a whitey and the next thing you hear is suicide. I don't know what sort of men are being born these days. I fear ooo
The problem is that we that will clap for the whites will come bk to criticize the black on same issues.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

His mother will be very proud as she raised a responsible, loving, loyal & committed kind of man.

This is the type of a man every woman must worship & love. This kind of attitude is very rare in this generation. His future wife must be very lucky to find such great man.

And for those who bashed him, well FVCK THEM! Men with a loose mouth is soooo gay.

That's not a real man talking. That's a boys voice. Real men don't talk like that. What you mean you clean, cook, wash your own clothes, give her money, let her will all the arguments..blah blah.

And many women will applaud this. Because you like being spoilt cheap. Real love comes with firmness and decipline.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by kesflex(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
keep on decivin urself and allow a woman to play u lik ping pong.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by abrashmick(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Teniola2000:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by bamite(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Not a big deal. I can do all those things for a woman too,

My mum. tongue

So you mean you won't cheat on her?
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by kingkhan(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I only fault the part where he said he's gonna give her more money, more more money, more and more money..
so the girl won't work or what?
idiot
that's why you'll be upset forever
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
donsimo:

Yeah hes superman; if superman was gay and had no powers.

We both know you would be bored with him in like 20mins. Op
Cheating wouldn't even be fun because the fool wouldn't react.
What about those butterflies you love feeling in your tummy when a guy looks at you a certain way, you wouldn't even feel that with him.

It would be like marrying a corpse. You know that, I know that, but the little boy doesn't, hopefully when he finds out that all the qualities he listed are not needed in a man it wouldn't be too late.
Speak for yourself Mr man.The guy has the qualities hippolyta needs in a man so therefore he is a superman.I wonder why you guys are angry.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Speak for yourself Mr man.The guy has the qualities hippolyta needs in a man so therefore he is a superman.I wonder why you guys are angry.

OK.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
if it's true that's really nice keep it up
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
I was very proud of him till he started saying he would be submissive, allow his wife win all arguments and give her money, more money etc. That part messed it up for me.
The Bible enjoins men to love their wives and women to submit. A godly man is meant to be firm but in love, while the woman is meant to submit.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I only fault the part where he said he's gonna give her more money, more more money, more and more money..
idiot

you really depict your name
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by fuckpro: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
KOPT33:

95% of Nigerian women are not natural hoes: our women are very conservative and make great sacrifices when they allow us men sleep with them, all because of our prudish disposition to sex and sexuality.

If you want to experience a culture where sex with lax attitudes towards sex, go to Ghana or Ivory coast. You will run from all the sex you will be having.

I went to Abidjan for a two week holiday three years ago, the next evening, I strolled out to the next street. I saw a babe I liked, called her, asked if I could buy her a drink, which she agreed to.

We spent a few hours in the bar and then retired upstairs to my room to have sex. She didn't even protest, just gave up the cookie. I'd heard about how free Abidjan girls are but I didn't expect sex to be that easy. I had way more sex in two weeks than I had in one year in Lagos simply because the girls there love dick like no mans business. Did I forget to say they were not in it for money but rather for the pleasure and excitement?

... hmmmm is that so,
So girls dey weh pass kwazulu-natal girls

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Timagex(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
She wee teach him where to put the thing.. cry
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Teniola2000:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

FUTURE HENPECKED HUSBAND angry
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mankindfriz: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
That kind of man never exist. In fact, combination of all the qualities in a single man is a perpetual motion machine of the first kind.
Those are qualities of an ideal man, but a real man never and will never have all of them.

Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by crunchyg: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
idiot
You sef I no understand you ooo, na becos of that you call am idiot? Nawao for you ooo
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Edge1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:
atleast let's appreciate him for voicing it out.

You have a gorgeous dark skin.
Lovely.
Happy Sunday

Such complements from a taken lady, thank u though.
You look cute kiss kiss
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by squarelead(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Teniola2000:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

He is meant to write all things being equal. If you are not in it you can't understand it. A lot of men made all this promise too before marriage. When pressure to put everything in place hit you, you go know how far.
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Teniola2000:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

There was this post titled "how to satisfy a woman in a relationship" that used to circulate then, I think that is the post the guy is sarcastically answering coz I know a drunk or mad man wouldn't have said all of these at a go
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:
Come and take a kiss boy kiss kiss

Though I don't agree with him on him allowing the future wife winning all argument but the rest of his postulations are superb.
That's his life and quality,

Deal with it you misogynists cheesy

that guy is a small boy...so I'm not surprise how he reasons...time will tell
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN AN ADVOCATE FOR LAZINESS. YOUR PROFILE IS MADE UP THREADS ON HOW GIRLS SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY OWN RICH MEN SO THEY'LL LIVE LAVISH WITHOUT WORKING OR EARNING FOR THEMSELVES... SO WHY ARE YOU UNHAPPY HERE, BECAUSE HE'S GONNA BE SPENDING THE MONEY ON A GIRL THAT IS NOT YOU?

IS THAT THE WACKY SMELL OF ENVY THAT I PERCEIVE RIGHT NOW?

OR YOUR COMMENT IS A REMINDER THAT IN ALL HONESTY, YOU LACK FOCUS AND DIRECTION?? undecided
you can weigh the reasoning faulty of some people here...so you don't need to take her seriously
Re: "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Tozara:
You call him an idiot because he's going to be giving his wife a lot of money? Are you mad? Who should he give? So if his wife is well-to-do, he shouldn't give her money? The lice in your pussy have replaced the cells in your brain.

thought you guys have been wailing about not marrying a dependent liability?

smh... twofaced modafucckers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.