Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby (4343 Views)

A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by 36govs: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Twitter ..

With Caption ..

Motherhood is beautiful

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1264/maternity-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
OMG she looks so cute kiss I'll definitely do the same when I get married I pray my husband permit me embarassed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by gentlesinna(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wow i love dis
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by JudgementHammer: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG she looks so cute kiss I'll definitely do the same when I get married I pray my husband permit me embarassed cheesy
What if he no permit you?
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by sinaj(f): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Just wondering if its a male or female photographer that snapped her sad

Na wa o!
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:
I go just go sidon but e go pain me cheesy
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's a lie all these your nairaland boyfriends would agree with your terms wink
No need to worry.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
Just wondering if its a male or female photographer that snapped her sad

Na wa o!
It doesn't matter most at times it is usually male photographers.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by JudgementHammer: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Na lie. You go do am in secret according to a friend's advice.

No be woman?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Na lie. You go do am in secret according to a friend's advice.
No be woman?
Do it secretly and put it where what if he finds out ? Now that means I'm being disrespectful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Olalan(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
To what end are all these semi nude pics, cause I seem lost as to what they tend to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by JudgementHammer: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Do it secretly and put it where what if he finds out ?
Now that means I'm being disrespectful cheesy
So u dey tell me now say you dey respectful.

Hmmm! Wife material
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It's a lie all these your nairaland boyfriends would agree with your terms wink
No need to worry.
You think so cheesy They might be kind to you before marriage but becomes very strict after marriage just be prepared for anything that comes your way smiley That's why it's good to marry your best friend cheesy
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Divay22(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
She looks like rubber..
But the last pic is fine though
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by daewoorazer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2018

One day the baby will be an adult, and he/she is gonna marvel at her mother’s stewpidity!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You think so cheesy They might be kind to you before marriage but becomes very strict after marriage just be prepared for anything that comes your way smiley That's why it's good to marry your best friend cheesy
So true that is why I don't trust these NLand guys.Men are the best pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by sinaj(f): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It doesn't matter most at times it is usually male photographers.
it doesnt matter if he arrange her boobs well to get a better shot huh
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:

So u dey tell me now say you dey respectful.

Hmmm! Wife material
Everyone on this forum know me as a respectful person I've ever call anyone names here before lipsrsealed cheesy

100% cheesy
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
it doesnt matter if he arrange her boobs well to get a better shot huh
To some people it doesn't.
All what the ladies need to do is to look great and pose well.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I tell you they'll pretend just to take you to the alter and unleash the beast in them when they know you're finally Thiers cheesy
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you they'll pretend just to take you to the alter and unleash their the beast in them when they know you're finally Thiers cheesy
That is why ladies need a microscope and the vision eyes of an eagle to marry Nigerian men.I saw a post where men were told to stop pretending to be gentlemen to other women while they are beast to their own wives.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Now, they've changed the topic to Nland guys and how men are the best pretenders leaving the indecent mother which the thread was created for.

Na wa o.

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
JasonScolari:
Now, they've changed the topic to Nland guys and how men are the best pretenders leaving the indecent mother which the thread was created for.

Na wa o.
Is it paining you? undecided
*leaves thread*

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2018

I Love Her Glowing Skin but I'm still Waiting For Her To Open Her Leg... Pussy smile For The Camera
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you they'll pretend just to take you to the alter and unleash their the beast in them when they know you're finally Thiers cheesy

Not Again... undecided

Somebody Should Go Tell God Never To Allow His Apprentice create Somebody Again
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Tell Me I Wont Tell Anyone. Did A Guy Break Your Heart embarassed
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

Tell Me I Wont Tell Anyone. Did A Guy Break Your Heart embarassed
I thought I had left the thread?
Not really its the other way around. cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Vaseline crew AKA Photostraffers come and take ur property grin
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Flat tummy after childbirth goals...
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Is it paining you? undecided
*leaves thread*
Still can't believe that intellectuals like yourself will be one of the worst peddlers of feminism. undecided
Re: Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

That is why ladies need a microscope and the vision eyes of an eagle to marry Nigerian men.I saw a post where men were told to stop pretending to be gentlemen to other women while they are beast to their own wives.
I tell you they'll start their normal sermon...... how I clothe you,feed you,provide for you..... e.t.c.....abeg make I stop to dey talk before them say I nor be wife material lipsrsealed I won marry this year biko all my friends just dey marry cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... / Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. / I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.