Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. (4345 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by boyfwend(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Anigreat: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
shocked

Lovely

Thank God my grandmum wasn't a primate replica just like this one.. May she continued to rest in peace.
Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by CreepyBlackpool: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wait....
Which one is the grandma and which is the grand daughter? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

Thank God my grandmum wasn't a primate replica just like this one.. May she continued to rest in peace.
Shut your Damn mouth

5 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
boyfwend:
grin
No matter the Age.
It takes nothing to convince womengrin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Avedonn: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm... old age!

The sad end of youthful exuberance that awaits us all except if one dies young.

60 years back, this woman was full of life and she never pictured herself ending up this way.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Melvinsofty: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

Try get sense mumu. Show some respect

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by boyfwend(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:

No matter the Age.
It takes nothing to convince womengrin grin

Oil dey your head!
Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Avedonn:
Hmmm... old age!

The sad end of youthful exuberance that awaits us all except if one dies young.

60 years back, this woman was full of life and she never pictured herself ending up this way.

The sad reality

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
This lady had a hard life and aged. She is probably 90 years old, life happens, we all age. It's a nice picture, the old lady has a sense of humor.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Ayobami7(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Slay Mama
Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Hintona(f): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

But u my dear r the devil's replica

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by FisifunKododada: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2018
grin
Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by Elnino4ladies: 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
The grannie is a clown though LMAO

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by falcon01: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

you are an asshole! A pathetic asshole!
Re: Funny Picture Of A Girl And Her Granny. by lightwhite: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2018
She looks like her grandma smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.