Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426317 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Baitullah:
baba, Francis done match line. if no be sey they are in a local world, vuga for done print out obituary for the idiot. we pray he does not receive it in doubled folds by morning.

we'll don't bro. more updates at soonest.
But what Francis said isn't bad na,he is just been honest with him.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2018
skubido:

Vuga will do nothing,,
Am with u jare, Vuga will do nothing. Who he epp self
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Vuga is Animal with human flesh.. his d Opposite side of her sista
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Baitullah: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2018
Risingstar2020:

anyway, I will believe you halfway since vuga promised to be a changed dude. he might just accept that but for the sake of his most wanted babe. (Katherine's servant).

meanwhile, expect otherwise.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 69

Sonia exhales as the cold breeze coming from the air condition prick her skin, she stare at Steve who was sitting on the bed clinging the duvet to himself.. She knew she did wrong for not listening to him, for not telling him about meeting with the inspector....
She wrap herself with the night gown jacket....
Hey"She muttered as she sat on the chair closer to the mirror
She watch him turn over to face her...
She swallow hard, not really sure what to day to him... "Am sorry"She said faintly...
"Sorry isn't going to change what you did, if i haven't find out in that way, i guess it would have still be a secret.... "
She sigh, she wished her meeting with the inspector had never happened, she thought meeting him will help clarify things and make him stop disturbing the daily infos MD..
"Am truly sorry, i didn't mean...
"Didn't mean to what...? He interjects, he exhales, shift the duvet away and sat up on the bed.....
"Since we got here, you ve been doing whatever your mind tells you, you never listened to me.. I told you involving the inspector will only make things difficult for us"He added
She gritted, look away then look at him again... "There was absolutely nothing i could have done in that situation, you know how they were troubling the MD"
"And have they stopped...?he ask
"I haven't heard anything since then"She replied with clenched teeth
"There is something you could have done Sonia, you should have listened to me"
"And then what? She retorted a bit infuriated
"And then everything goes away"She added
"We would have found another way to stop them, involving the inspector means threading in the wrong rope, we are playing a dangerous game, the inspector will only make it worst"
"Am fighting a just fight"Sonia cut in
"Really, is that what you tell yourself...."He exhales,he knew he was pressing her too hard on the issue....
"Look Sonia, i just dont want anyone complicating our plans than it already is... "he added
"I didn't tell him much"
"But you did told him you are anonymous?He ask shapily...
She sigh, then nodded shabbily...
"Thats is all he needed to know, sooner or later, if he is smart, he will put the puzzle together,and he will know what you are really here for"
"So what...?She blared out
"You are not getting the point,the police here works for the chief, if the police knows, the chiefs probably knows, why do you think they were so keen in finding anonymous..?
She sniff as she remenber seeing Philip at the cheifs house, but she trust Kess, she did some research on him which made her believe he will do the right thing......
"You should have told me before seeing that policeman"He said when she gave him no reply, he lie back on the bed and cover his self with the duvet...

Cleopatra couldn't sleep, she keep turning on the bed but never made a noise so she wouldn't wake her room mate Rita...
She hated the fact thatvshe had to share a room with her, there were many rooms in the palace, she wonder why the late queen will have to pair them in twos....
Her eyes rolled to Rita who was sleeping peacefully on the edge of the bed...
She touch her stomach,why does she have to get pregnant... Initially that was her plan, to lure the king to bed and get pregnant for him but now.......
How can she abort the baby, she was scared, scared of the dangers that accompany abortion.... She was scared, scared she may died if it goes sideways.... What will she do, she has finally what she wanted but she wasn't happy at the turn up of things... She sat up and stare at the ceiling ....she wasn't sure if she should tell her father, her father has always supported her decision....
She wonder what she will when her stomach starts getting big if she decides to keep the baby.....
"What are you doing....? Rita's voice interrupted her thoughts....
She watch as Rita sat up to face her...
"Why aren't you sleeping....? Rita ask
She wonder why Rita doesn't mind her own business... This is more reason she hated her, they were roommates yes, but just at night time when they need to share the bed... They don't talk much because they always end up insulting theirselves .....
"Why do you always pokenose in what doesn't concern you?Cleopatra retorted
"Then stop disturbing me with your murmuring and hissing"Rita said back
"If you are not comfortable, then find somewhere else to sleep"Cleopatra blared out
"No you are the one who is going to find somewhere else to sleep,because this bed is won't contain us this night"Rita said back...
"Incase you have forgotten this was my room before you were brought here....
"And it became mine too from that day on, so deal with it because it will continue to be my room until i decide to leave this palace"
Cleopatra burst into laughter.... "You and i know you are going nowhere, where do you have to go, you are going to spend your entire miserable life here until death takes you.... "
Rita became infuriated, what was wrong with this girl, since she has decide to make this night a terrible one for her, then she will give her exactly what she wants... "What do you think, do you think am like you who doesn't have a mindset for the future, all you do best is sleep with the king... "
Shock raced through Cleopatra, how did she know.....
"Oh you think i don't know how you sneaked in and out of the kings room... "Rita added infuriated
"Are you insinuating am sleeping with the king....?
Rita eyed her... "Madan insinuate, am not insinuating, i know you are sleeping with the king....
Cleopatra jump out from the bed.... "The king must hear this"
"Yes tell him, then everyone in the palace will know exactly what you have been doing... Nonsense, madam pokenose, not only pokenose, its poke eye.... "Rita blared out eying her
Anger rush through Cleopatra.... "I see, so you think am like you that has been sleeping with all the guards.."
Rita burst into laughter.... "My dear try another line, you and i know you are the free giver in this palace, all the boys in this palace can testify to that... "
She shrugged as she remenber Raphael..... "poor Raphael,may his soul rest in peace he gave everything to you but how did you repay him, by sleeping around with different sizes of dicks including the kings, local cheap prostitute like you"Rita added harshly...
Cleopatra glared at her with anger running through her,she was inclined to slap her, pounce on her and beat her like a child...
"The king will definitely hear of this"
"Am shaking.... "Rita said demonstrating....
"So you think i will be scared just because you threatened to tell the king, go and ahead and tell him, then we shall see who regrets it.. Nonsense, you better don't disturb me with your murmuring and hisses again... "
"I swear to God, if you say one more word i will.....
"You will do what"Rita cut in harshly then she climb down from the bed....
"What will you do, will you beat me... Look at me very well"She said with shrugged shoulders...
"I will so beat you and break you into pieces, what is even wrong with, just because i have been tolerating your arrogance and your persistence naggings and stupid character doesn't mean am stupid,if you are tired of sharing a room with me, you can get out or better still share with the king as you have been doing... "she added harshly...
"I will deal with you in this palace, that i promise you"Cleopatra said furiously, she pick up her phone, grab a wrapper, eyed her and left the room...
Rita took a deep breathe as the door was jammed...
"Stupid girl"

MOGULA

Slowly Francis opened his eyes,at first everywhere was blur,he close his eyes back against the sun rays that shone on it, then he opened then back.. he had no idea where he was then he heard the horses neighing... He quickly opened his eyes wide then he realise he was in the stable...
Fear grip him as the horse touch his body with his head, she quickly pushed the horse head away and stood up, how did he get here, did he spend the night here ...he try to remember what happened last night, all he could he remenber was he watching the fight between Roli and the other man and Roli won,then he made his way home.... Or did he come here instead of going to Vuga room.... He quickly wipe the dirt from his body...
The horses neigh again.. He quickly ran from there as one of the horses walk towards him....
"Stupid horses"He muttered as he walk along thr corridors, they couldn't even wake him when he went there instead of Vuga room... He thought of What Vuga will do to him, Vuga must be angry,or......
He try to remember what happened after the fight but nothing came to mind, he shrugs, he must have gone to the stable, he had a good night rest, a good night sleep with the horses....
His heart raced speedily as he drew closer to Vuga room... He hit his head as he tried to remember what happened the previous night.. Then he remenbered he was drinking...oh God, was he drunk, is that the reason he can't recall the events of the previous day...
He took a deep breathe, he greeted the guards standing there but they respond by laughing... Je wonder why they were laughing.... Did he say something funny, did he do something funny....
He hesitated a bit then he knocked the door, why was he even knocking, hr has never knocked, what if he was still sleeping.. Vuga wasn't the type who wakes up early....
He slowly opened the door and there the idiot was, sleeping like a little baby...
He hissed, he wanted to go back, but instead he decided to sleep on the room as if he slept there instead of the stable then he realised it will be stupid...
He exhales, then he walk to the window and opened the curtains....
Still that didn't wake him, he shook his head,then he opened the wardrobe and everything clatters on the floor....
He groaned.... Why does he have to scatter everywhere, he left them on the floor and stood on the bed side waiting for him to stand up, he was tired of cleaning up the same things everyday...
He stood for a few minutes then he realised he was getting up, he grew furious and tap him on the back....
Vuga adjusted himself shabbily and went back to sleep...
"Seriously... "Francis muttered then he hit him with his hand again....
Vuga sluggishly opened his eyes....
"Good morning... "Francis said with clenched teeth
"Whats good morning... "Vuga said faintly still feeling sleepy
Francis exhales then he tap him again...
"Are you crazy"Vuga blared out as he stood up from the bed....
Vuga wipe his eyes, then he realised it was Francis standing there... "How did you get here?
Francis wink, what sort of stupid question is that.... "I walked here... "He said shabbily
"I mean how did you leave the stable, i instructed those guards to chain you up, who released you?Vuga blared out
So he knew he was in the stable, what really happened last night... "Why would you instruct the guards to chain me up, am not an animal... "Francis retorted
"Because you were out of your senses last night, you dare opened your cursed mouth to insult me"Vuga said infuriated..
Francis tried to remember but nothing was coming to his head, all he could remember was he watched a fight, he got drunk and........ And what exactly did he say to him that made him furious....
"So i guess am fired"Francis muttered shabbily...
"No you are dead"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

6 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please SILVER1996 give us weekend assorted this one no rich oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. More wisdom
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 69

Cleopatra couldn't sleep, she keep turning on the bed but never made a noise so she wouldn't wake her room mate Rita...
She hated the fact thatvshe had to share a room with her, there were many rooms in the palace, she wonder why the late queen will have to pair them in twos....
Her eyes rolled to Rita who was sleeping peacefully on the edge of the bed...
She touch her stomach,why does she have to get pregnant... Initially that was her plan, to lure the king to bed and get pregnant for him but now.......
How can she abort the baby, she was scared, scared of the dangers that accompany abortion.... She was scared, scared she may died if it goes sideways.... What will she do, she has finally what she wanted but she wasn't happy at the turn up of things... She sat up and stare at the ceiling ....she wasn't sure if she should tell her father, her father has always supported her decision....
She wonder what she will when her stomach starts getting big if she decides to keep the baby.....
"What are you doing....? Rita's voice interrupted her thoughts....
She watch as Rita sat up to face her...
"Why aren't you sleeping....? Rita ask
She wonder why Rita doesn't mind her own business... This is more reason she hated her, they were roommates yes, but just at night time when they need to share the bed... They don't talk much because they always end up insulting theirselves .....
"Why do you always pokenose in what doesn't concern you?Cleopatra retorted
"Then stop disturbing me with your murmuring and hissing"Rita said back
"If you are not comfortable, then find somewhere else to sleep"Cleopatra blared out
"No you are the one who is going to find somewhere else to sleep,because this bed is won't contain us this night"Rita said back...
"Incase you have forgotten this was my room before you were brought here....
"And it became mine too from that day on, so deal with it because it will continue to be my room until i decide to leave this palace"
Cleopatra burst into laughter.... "You and i know you are going nowhere, where do you have to go, you are going to spend your entire miserable life here until death takes you.... "
Rita became infuriated, what was wrong with this girl, since she has decide to make this night a terrible one for her, then she will give her exactly what she wants... "What do you think, do you think am like you who doesn't have a mindset for the future, all you do best is sleep with the king... "
Shock raced through Cleopatra, how did she know.....
"Oh you think i don't know how you sneaked in and out of the kings room... "Rita added infuriated
"Are you insinuating am sleeping with the king....?
Rita eyed her... "Madan insinuate, am not insinuating, i know you are sleeping with the king....
Cleopatra jump out from the bed.... "The king must hear this"
"Yes tell him, then everyone in the palace will know exactly what you have been doing... Nonsense, madam pokenose, not only pokenose, its poke eye.... "Rita blared out eying her
Anger rush through Cleopatra.... "I see, so you think am like you that has been sleeping with all the guards.."
Rita burst into laughter.... "My dear try another line, you and i know you are the free giver in this palace, all the boys in this palace can testify to that... "
She shrugged as she remenber Raphael..... "poor Raphael,may his soul rest in peace he gave everything to you but how did you repay him, by sleeping around with different sizes of dicks including the kings, local cheap prostitute like you"Rita added harshly...
Cleopatra glared at her with anger running through her,she was inclined to slap her, pounce on her and beat her like a child...
"The king will definitely hear of this"
"Am shaking.... "Rita said demonstrating....
"So you think i will be scared just because you threatened to tell the king, go and ahead and tell him, then we shall see who regrets it.. Nonsense, you better don't disturb me with your murmuring and hisses again... "
"I swear to God, if you say one more word i will.....
"You will do what"Rita cut in harshly then she climb down from the bed....
"What will you do, will you beat me... Look at me very well"She said with shrugged shoulders...
"I will so beat you and break you into pieces, what is even wrong with, just because i have been tolerating your arrogance and your persistence naggings and stupid character doesn't mean am stupid,if you are tired of sharing a room with me, you can get out or better still share with the king as you have been doing... "she added harshly...
"I will deal with you in this palace, that i promise you"Cleopatra said furiously, she pick up her phone, grab a wrapper, eyed her and left the room...
Rita took a deep breathe as the door was jammed...
"Stupid girl"

Seriously this quarrel got me laughing, this Rita girl get mouth, abeg finish Cleopatra for me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
oboi i wan laugh die.. dis update funny die..
Vuga no well ooo,
I guess am fired, No you are dead, Lolzzzz
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Niwdog(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Both Francis and vuga will make a nice combo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 70

A WAVE OF PANIC swept through Francis as Vuga words rang in his head.... He huffs, look away then turn to look him... "Why don't you just fire me, am no use to you alive or dead"
Francis waited for his reply but he gave none, he just stood staring... Or was he glaring at him... His eyes were fixed on him,he turn away his face avoiding his gaze then he turn back to look at him, he was inclined to ask him what he did, what made him decide to chain him up like an animal...
"What did i say to you last night? He ask with clenched teeth...
Vuga scoffs at his question.... "You said lots and lots of stupid things, you insulted me, and to crown it all you called yourself a prince which of course is the dumbest thing i have heard a slave say, and that was the funniest you have ever said, i didn't know you were such a good joker... "Vuga said as he laugh...
Francis exhales... "Alcohol is a bastard"He muttered silently to himself... And the fool doesn't even believe.. It will be very easy to convince him otherwise or should he tell him, tell him he didn't say it because he was under the influence of alcohol.... The truth they say is bitter but perhaps the truth might change his situation.....
He took a deep breathe.... "Its true.... "He said faintly wondering if he even heard..
"What did you say....? Vuga ask drawing his ears closer to him...
"Its true that i was drunk and am sorry if i insulted you"Francis said shapily.. Perhaps the truth should still be hidden for a while longer...
"You stupid servant.... "Vuga said, then he begin to walk round the room..
"You stupid stupid stupid servant"He added then he stopped, a part of him agrees with Francis, he was right he is selfish,foolish and wicked.. He only thinks about himself,he has promise himself that he will change and be a better man, someone Adesa won't be scared of, someone his servant won't rain insults on when next he gets drunk...
"Are you really a prince....? Vuga ask anxiously
Shock engulf Francis as he stare at him with open mouth.... "I.... I.. "He stammered not sure if he should say the truth..
"Stupid, don't think so much am just kidding, you can never be a prince.... "Vuga said and burst into laughter...
Francis sigh, a sigh of relief, but what was amusing the idiot.....he seen different..........
"So how did the feast ended? Francis ask impetuously

AKPATU

THE MAIDS and the guards look at each other in anticipation, though some wonder what the meeting was all about....
Rita caught gaze of Cleopatra who was glaring at her, she reciprocated by eying her...
"Am going to leave this place if the king doesn't get here soon... "Rita said infuriated, they have standing and waiting for the king to arrived for the past thirty minutes, she wonder what the urgent meeting was about, then it occurred to her that Cleopatra must have told him what she said last night... Fear prick her spines as she thought of the Consequences of her action if truly she was reported by Cleopatra..
"You know the punishment disobedience attracts"Rachael replied...
Rachael stilll wasn't herself, everything in the house reminds her of Raphael, the queen was evil it was good she died, but the thought of who killed the queen still breathing really gives her more thoughts, thoughts she won't be able to get out of her head the killer is caught....
"We have been standing here for over thirty minutes and still there is no sight of him"Rita retorted as she fixed her gaze on Cleopatra.
"What bothers me is the reason for the meeting.... "Rachael said
"Perhaps some secrets are about to be revealed.... "Rita said impetuously
"What secrets? Rachael ask curiously
Rita scoffs"Its irony"
"Oh... "Rachael huffs...
"What i hate is when one little boy make mature men like us stand foe hours"One of the guards blared out infuriated..
Most of them laught at his statement...
"Relax guys, we have just been here for minutes... "Kunle another of the guards added..
"Your minutes is more like hours to me"The first guard interjects...
Theh all stood in formation when they saw the king and his brother coming...
They bowed as he walk pass them and sit on the throne, and his brother sat beside him...
"I believe we are all complete here... "Desmond said as he count them with his eyes..
The guards and maids stare at each other...
"We are"One of the guards say shabbily
"Good, because i want to say is very important.... "Desmond said
Rita took a deep breathe, then her eyes and Cleopatra met, she eyed her and Cleopatra reciprocate the look, she knew for a fact if the king finds out what she said, her life as a maid will end...
"My brother has come to stay with us and he won't be leaving any time soon"Desmond said...
The servants wink their eues at each other, some murmuring words within themselves...
"You will give him the same respect you have given to me, failure to do so, the punishment will be severe.. "Desmond added
The servants nodded....
"I believe none of you have nothing to say?Desmond ask...
Dillan chulkled... "Brother, what does a servant possibly have to say, their work is to serve without asking questions..just like the saying, few are chosen to rule why others are born to serve"
Some of the guards were filled with rage but they couldn't do anything..
With anger rushing through them, theh walk away when Desmond signalled them to leave...
"That was a harsh thing to say Dillan"Desmond said fusing his gaze on his brother...
"You allow them to speak today, tomorrow may be too late to control their tongue,the animals are best tamed when they are caged"
"They are not animals...? Desmond snap
"Treat them like humans and they gang up against you"Dillan retorted
"Dillan they are servants, not our enemies"
"Father said, anyone but us is the enemy"He replied shapily
Desmond exhales.... He knew it was pointless arguing with him,he was always their father's favourite, their father must have brainwashed him from birth, it was so hard for him to change now... "Alright fine, just don't kill any of them"
"Death only come to those who ask for it"Dillan retorted....

"A toast to us... "Chief Odumodu said as he raise his glass of wine...
Sonia made a faint smile, then she pick up her glass and clash it with his..
"To us"She said as she drank a bit of hers...
The sound of hip hop music was the hit in the background, most of the men sitting at the extreme end of the bar dance to the tune of the music.....
"I heard a rumour Sonia which i did my own investigation and i confirm that its true, its true that you share a room with your bodyguard "
Sonia gritted, she has never really thought that will become a problem until now.. She didn't think many things through before coming here but she was here now and there is no turning back.....
"Oh that,wherever i go, Steve goes, those are my father's exact words when he assigned him to guard me... "She said, then she drank a bit of the wine again patiently waiting for his next question and her next perfect lie that will answer it....
"I understand your father's reason to do that, but your father knows he literally sleeps in the same bed with you?
She smile.... "Chief, i know what you are thinking.... Steve shares a room with me but not the bed, am a woman of class, a well recognise daughter of a tycoon business, why would i stoop so low to share a bed with a guard, that is so gross.... I can't believe you actually ask me that question... "
"Sonia dear i didn't mean to, i just wanted to clarify some things, you know i don't really like the way your bodyguard looks at you, any man with his correct senses intact will definitely think what am thinking, i suggest you give him a different room... "
It quickly hit Sonia's head that they were broke and they will soon be running into debts, there is certainly no wah they can afford another room..... She changed her expression as she grope the glass around...
"Did i say anything wrong? Chief Odumodu said
"No of course not chief, am just having a little challenge of which i don't want my father to know.. "
"What is that my dear?
She exhales.... "Dont worry, i wouldn't want to bother you, i will thrash it out in a matter of days"
"Sonia, you can tell me anything am here for you, if i can help with whatever challenge you are facing, who will? He said as he took hold of her hand...
"Are you sure? She ask sepulchrally
"I cross my heart, i can die for you Sonia, you are my heart, my utmost desire... Mention anything, whatever you need and consider it done"
She inhale deeply... "I share a joint account with my older sister,recently the bank manager called me that my sister cancelled the agreement we made, the same agreement that gives me the right to withdraw even without her signature, my other accounts have been shut down temporarilyby my father because he was reportedly told that am lavishing money like a spoit brat.. He doesn't know what am doing over here and i want to surprise him....i want to show him am no longer the little girl he use to know but grown good business woman.... I only have my capital to start the business on me, the rest have been slowed down, but.....
"No but"Chief Odumodu cut in...
"You don't have to pay for the accommodation,its free.."He added
"Oh my God.!She exclaimed with goosebumps, then she hugged him tightly...
"When am through with all this joint account bullshit, i will pay every dime i will be owing you"she said after she released her grip from him..
"Sonia you dont have to pay a dime, its the best i can do for the woman i care for.... "
She smile,wondering how she mange to pull this stunt, men are fools... "Never let sentiments into the way of business.... ,i will certainly pay back"
He chuckled... "I see you are the stubborn type, but whatever may be the case, you should i didn't do it to take it back at the end.... And moreover i would have love to speak with your father.... "
She gritted ....."Speaking with my father will ruin everything for me, my father doesn't have the slightest idea of where i am, you speaking with him will ruin all the surprises... "
"Of course, you are right.. "
"But don't worry chief,aftery work here is done, you wil have more than the leverage to speak with him whenever you want"
"of course Sonia, of course, lets not ruin the surprise now... "He said giggling..
She pick up the glass... "A toast to good partnership... "
"To good partnership... "He replied..
Sonia stare at him as she gulp down the remaining wine in the glass, she knew for a fact time wasn't on her side, she needs to act fast, she needs to reclaim everything that was stolen from her, and she was ready to do it no matter what it costs her.... She was here for war.......
"So chief,why don't you tell me more about your friend... ?She ask as she drop the glass...
"Who? Chief Odumodu ask anxiously...
"Chief Carlos"

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Anither trouble has come to the palace ..this one is just like his father o.
Sonia just keep lying o, you don't know that kasala has drop in your head
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2018
its like wickedness runs in this Carlos family, the story is getting more interesting
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 71

WITH A HUFF, ODUMODU lifted the bottle of wine and poured in it into his glass, why was she asking for Carlos, a man he has made his enemy or has Carlos cajole her to join his side...
"Why do you care to know about him? He ask with a feeling of disgust in him
Sonia smile, she has noticed whenever she brings up the topic of Carlos,the chief always find a way to change the topic, it was obvious they don't have each other interests at heart... "You are a business man Chief, i believe you will want to know more about the people you go into business with"
"I know that, but Carlos isn't one you should be friend's with... "
"You prefer i rather be friends with you?She interjects...
"Sonia dear, it hasn't been long you got here, just do the business you are here for, forget about knowing more about the rest of the chiefs.... "
Sonia nodded with a faint smile......

Samantha let out a low moan as the water from the shower pour into her face, there is no day that passes that she doesn't blame her parents for the situation she is in, the reason why they gave up their only daughter as a collateral annoys her more, how could her parents do this to hef, she was a girl with great ambition and dreams.. Her dreams and aspirations were shattered the day her parents gave her to this monster in human flesh..
Several times she has thought of killing the chief herself, giving him a slow painful death... But each time she try to make an attempt, fear always took the better of her... She was weak, thath is why she has given in to all his molestation and abuses...
She close the valve, tossed her thread hair backward grab her towel and dried her body with it....
She wrapped the towel around her waist and step out of the bathroom....
She look at her room, several the chief's wife has ask why she was given a room alone why the other two female servants share a room.. If only she knew.....
She drag her feet sluggishly to the mirror, she wipe away the water that was falling from her hair with the towel....
She sigh as she stare at her skin, she pick up her cream and begin to apply it on her legs, just then she heard the door knob tinkling.... She quickly remenber she didn't lock the door before taking her bath and that was the biggest mistake she made.
Before she jump from the chair to lock the door, it flung open....
Infuriated she glare at him as he lock the door with the key... She knew exactly what he has come for...
Carlos lick his lips as he stare at her flawless skin,...
Samantha held the towel griply on her body as he caught his gaze groping on her body..
"Oh.. I have miss this body"Carlos said as he drew closer to her..
Samantha shift aback, she wasn't ready for this, she was tired of it.
"Come to me, you didn't resist the last time.... "
"That was the last time and i meant it"She said infuriated
"I decide when the last time will be... "
She was inclined to do something rash, incline to harm him and run away... But his thugs were everywhere in the house... Where can she possibly run to that they wouldn't find her... The only thing that can set free from this monster was death...
"Your skin glows more and more everyday... "Carlos said as he took hold of her hand..
She grunts, anger rush through her, then it occur to her, avoiding him won't set her free, but something was for sure... She is going to pay him back...
He drew her nearer to himself then he slowly losen the towel and it fell to the floor revealing her complete unclothedness....
Mouth open, he stare at her tits, then he touch her right nipples with his fingertips....
"It's good that you stopped fighting, am going to make us enjoy this... "He said as he felt a hard boner....
He pulled off his cloths till he was just bare chested..
"Why don't you pull off the trouser and suck that d**k just the way i taught you.. "
Like an obedient child, she slowly bend down without muttering a word....
She pulled his trouser down, She could see his d**k straining against the front of his shorts,he Yearned suddenly to put her hand on it, grab it, milk it, suck it...
She hesitated, she cant do it anymore, he was making her a sex slave and that is something she doesn't want to be...
He held her wrist , not allowing her to withdraw her fingers. Slowly her resistance faded, then tentatively she started to move her hand up and down his length, exploring, arousing, caressing, promising....
Then aggressively,she pulled off his shorts as his bulging d**k jump out...
He moan when she held it with her hand, then hus moan grew more intense when she it into her mouth, he grab her hair when she begin to stroke him, her tongue licking the intense part of his d**k..
His moan grew louder, as her mouth begin to bubble around his D**k.. This was what he wanted, a woman who can take him beyond measures...
"That's is it... "He moan intensively...
His body shook at the intense pleasure, then he felt his liquid rushing down to be released...
Body shaking,His legs trembling with the euphoric pleasure that runs within him... He moan loudly as he released in her mouth...
She let go of his d**k as everything gulp down her throat....
He breathe heavily... As he try to regain his balance.. Then he stare into her face.... "I will make you what you never dreamt to be... "He muttered to her..
He pulled up his trouser, wore his shirt and left the room...
"And i will make you meet your grave soon"She muttered, then she furiously locked the door as tear begin to flow from her eyes...
"I will kill you chief,i will kill you"She muttered with rage

Dillan smile to himself as he walk round the palace, he wished he was the king, he wished he was in control of everything in the palace......
He scoffs at the idea then he turn around and walk back to the garden...
He smile when he saw hiq brother, he was inclined to go out, to see how things look like in the community... And who else to that with than his brother the king....
"I see you are having a sight seeing... "Desmond said as Dillan drew closer to him..
Dilla'scoffs"My sight seeing will only be complete if you agree to go oit with me, i want to see how things are been operated in this community... "
Desmond chulkled... "Little brother, am a king and kings don't just move out like that... "
"Come on brother, when was the last time you went on an adventure with me... "
"But this isn't an adventure.... "
"Its sight seeing, it will be fun, besides all you do here is go from your room to the throne, then to this garden or you are staring at her.... "
Desmond wink his eyes at him "At who.. ?
Dillan sigh"Please don't make me say it, else al going to walk to her and tell her exactly how you feel.. "
"You are evil, you are using my words against me... "Desmond interjects..
"Its a fair game.. "
Desmond exhales, he knew his little brother, if he doesn't concur to his idea, he is going walk straight to Claude and tell her exactly how he feels and that will make him look stupid...his brother has done it before....
"Ok fine, lets go... "He said
"A minute... "Dillan replied as he stare at his wrist, then he begin to walk away..
"Where are you going...? Desmond shouted..
He took a deep breathe, his brother was trouble
It was minutes later when Dillan got to his room, without hesitation he opened the door, then he rushed tl the drawer but he was looking for wasn't there... He was sure he has kept it there, how come it wasn't there anymore... He check the wardrobe then the floor but nothing was there...
He became furious, his patek phillippe watch can't be missing like that... Heads are going to roll if that watch is not found..

The guards and maids gathered for a second meeting... They all wonder why the king has called them again, but with the kings and his brother's expression, they knew all wasn't well.....
"Who cleaned my brother's room? Desmond ask when there was silent everywhere...
Fear engulfed the guards and the maids, they all look at each other...
"I did"Rita said stepping out
"Where is the watch?Desmond ask..
Great fear seized her spines, she remenber she has seen a watch when she was cleaning but she left it there...
"I kept it back where it was...? She said feeling confident
"Liar... "Dillan blared out infuriated
"I swear i didn't take it, i left it there just the way i saw it"Rita interjects
Claude exhales, when she was called, she thought it was something important, she quickly stood up and turn to walk away...
"Where are you going? Desmond ask with clenched teeth..
She turn back to face him... "When you called me here, i thought you had something better to say... Something important... I can't sit here and discuss missing watches with you.. "
"That watch is more expensive than what your father will ever give you in your entire life... "Dillan said furiously
"You mind your tongue little boy,..."Claude retorted
"And you mind yours, i won't hesitate to have it plucked out, remember where you stand... "Dillan said back
"Dillan..! Desmond called out with anger in his tone..
"That is enough"He added
Claude gritted her teeth... "I won't stand for this nonsense, you tell your brother the next time he doesn't guard his tongue, i won't be as gentle as this"
"I said thats enough... "Desmond yelled
Claude glare at him then she walk away furiously and Jerone followed her...
"Search her room"Desmond said..
"I swear i didn't take any watch"Rita said
"We will find that out soon enough.... "He said
He watch as Rita led the way to her room....
Rita watch as the guards begin to search the room, throwing everything on the floor, she stare at Cleopatra who reciprocated the look..
"Who owns this bag? One of the guards ask..
"I do... "Rita replied shabbily..
"Empty it"Dillan ordered
The guard quickly empty the bag on the floor and watch fell out with other things...
Shock raced through them... Dillan picked the watch then he glared at Rita..
Rita tremble in fear still doubting the possibility of it, how did the watch get to her bag.... "I swear i don't know how that got there... "
"How dare you"Dillan retorted..
"How dare you steal my watch..."He added greatly infuriated
"Seized her... "He ordered..
Tears begin to flow from Rita's eyes as she was brought before Desmond...
"I want her hang for this"Dillan said
"Your majesty, i don't know how that watch got into my bag, i swear to it"Rita said with tears in her eyes....
"This watch is more expensive that what you will ever make in your entire miserable life"Dillan retorted..
"Your majesty.... Please...
Desmond took a deep breathe... "For this act, you are hereby banned from this palace, never to set your foot here again... "
Your majesty, please i beg you.. "She said as she collapsed to the ground ..
"Brother, i want her dead"Dillan blared out..
"Thats my justice Dillan.. guards throw her out...."He sigh as he saw the tears in her eyes... "With nothing "He added
Rachael watch as a tear drop her eye, she felt pity for her, they all stood as Rita was drag out of the palace.... Rachael knew for a fact she didn't do it, someone must have set her up....
Rita clatters on the ground as she was pushed outside, then they close the gates against her..
She weep as she hit the gate....
"Go Rita, all will be well"A guard's voice sounded from inside...
Rita knew there was no taking her inside,she wipe the tears that was falling frol her eyes as she took a few paces away from the gate...
"Hi Rita"
She stopped then turn back to face who has called her name...
"Oh look at you poor child, you are crying.... "Cleopatra said as she walk close to her...
Rita huffs"I know you did it, you stole that watch and put it in my bag"
Cleopatra smile, a taunting wicked smile.... "Of course i did it, you remember when i said i will deal with you, you were just so full of yourself Rita... I stole the watch, i knew it was expensive.. And i also know that stupid prince was going to need the watch anytime soon. So after you have cleaned, i tiptoed into the room and i took it, i knew you were going to be the first person they suspect... .."She sigh.. Then continue.. "If only you had mind your own business, now look at where pokenosing got you, you are as penniless as ever, but don't worry though, if you need money to feed you and your hag mother, you know exactly where to find me, i will be willing to help, what are friends for.. "
"I know what you did Cleo? Rita said impetuously..
Cleopatra chulkled... "Well besides sleeping with the king as you already know, i haven't done any other thing.."
Rita made a faint smile... "i know you killed the queen"
Shock raced through Cleopatra..... "I didn't do that"
Rita scoffs"Driving me out of the palace was the biggest mistake you have ever made, and it made me realise the good in the evil we do.... "
"You are talking rubbish, i didn't kill anyone... "Cleopatra said with trembling mouth
"I saw you when you slit her throat frol behind, all this time i have been silent, scared no one will believe me, still thinking of the reason you did it... "
"I did no such thing.. "Cleopatra interjects..
"And even if i did, you have no proof"She added
"The chief doesn't need a proof, one word from me and he is coming for you, where will you hide, and what did you say, that when i need money i should come to you... "She scoffs then continue.. "You will be the one begging for mercy at my feet when the chief rip your body from limb to limb,You took the first move, now watch what i do to you, till then, enjoy your freedom.... "

sorry for the delayed update

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 71
"I know what you did Cleo? Rita said impetuously..
Cleopatra chulkled... "Well besides sleeping with the king as you already know, i haven't done any other thing.."
Rita made a faint smile... "i know you killed the queen"
Shock raced through Cleopatra..... "I didn't do that"
Rita scoffs"Driving me out of the palace was the biggest mistake you have ever made, and it made me realise the good in the evil we do.... "
"You are talking rubbish, i didn't kill anyone... "Cleopatra said with trembling mouth
"I saw you when you slit her throat frol behind, all this time i have been silent, scared no one will believe me, still thinking of the reason you did it... "
"I did no such thing.. "Cleopatra interjects..
"And even if i did, you have no proof"She added
"The chief doesn't need a proof, one word from me and he is coming for you, where will you hide, and what did you say, that when i need money i should come to you... "She scoffs then continue.. "You will be the one begging for mercy at my feet when the chief rip your body from limb to limb,You took the first move, now watch what i do to you, till then, enjoy your freedom.... "

sorry for the delayed update

I can't wait for this senseless maid to be disgraaced angry angry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
hmmm,,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Youngzubi(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
well done my guy,still following
that maid should not be disgraced yet becos those role she play is part of the things that make the story interesting
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Princesstee:

I can't wait for this senseless maid to be disgraaced angry angry
Am with you o, i have always know she is the one who killed the queen, i can't wait for her to be thrown out of the palace or better still killed. Nonsense girl.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
skubido:
hmmm,,
Brother you seem speechless like me.
Didn't i say it before that she is the one who killed the queen, the truth is finally here o, she has step on the wrong toes.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Brother you seem speechless like me.
Didn't i say it before that she is the one who killed the queen, the truth is finally here o, she has step on the wrong toes.

yea,, u did
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 72

"AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS"Sonia said as Steve pack his clothes from the wardrobe...
"I understand, its for the best"Steve replied as he pack the clothes into the bag..
Sonia exhales.. "Its not like that Steve, this wasn't my intention...
"Its the chiefs"Steve cut in... He scoffs then focus bis gaze ln her...
"Look Sonia, i understand, i knew this was going to happen the very day i pose as your bodyguard "he added..
She nodded shabbily..
"Is better we do the right thing before the chiefs suspects more"He said as he pick up his shoes.
Sonia sigh, as much as she wants to do the right thing, she doesn't want him staying from her sight... "The right thing feels awkward... "she muttered with clenched teeth
"How did you manage to get him to pay... "Steve ask curiously
She giggled"He is not paying, he owns the hotel.. "
"Oh sorry, let me rephrase, how did you manage to get him to make stay for free?
She smile,then she shrugs her shoulders... "I use my girly charm.."
"Girly charm..., so what exactly is your girly charm? He ask giggling
She laugh at his question....
"Am going to miss you"She muttered
"Hey, am just two doors away from you, and who said i can't sneak here at night.. "
"There are cameras... "She said shabbily
"And who said the chief will be watching the cameras... ?
"Just my assumption.... "
"Cameras isn't going to stop me from seeing my love... "He said as he lean close to her, closing the distance between them..
"You are the breathe i take Sonia"He said as he stare into her eyes, his eyes met his lips, they were soft, red from the red lipstick she has put on earlier, but that didn't stop him.. He press a soft tender kiss on her lip...
She chuckled when she break the kiss.... "Gentleman... "She said as she wipe the stain of the lipstick from his lips....
"Oh please you are selfish... "He said jokingly
"And you are too hungry.. "She replied as they burst into laughter
He inhale then he fold the rest of the clothes in the bag....

"Now watch what i will do to you"Cleopatra breathe grew heavier as the words ring in her head, how did Rita find out she killed the queen, it wasn't her intention to kill her, she was scared and her fear led her to do it. She thought no one knew, no one will ever find out what she did but someone knew all along....she wonder if the chief will believe her story when she finally tells him... She was right, the Chief doesn't need a proof to believe.. It was her daughter, her only child..
She sat at the edge of the bed.. Her head tremble at the thought of what the chief will do to her, she wish she can turn back times and rectify her mistakes, but she was not to be blamed, it was the queen or her.. She would have probably end up dead if the queen have had her way,her life was at stake, there was nothing she could have done in that situation, but she went too far, too far in killing the queen, too far in chasing Rita out of the palace..too far in over thinking everything...
What will she do now, she was at crossroads, she wasn't sure what to do anymore.....
She was too desperate and her desperation has led her into a web of war, a web of murder... There was no turning back now, there is no repentance in hell...
She came back to her senses when a knock sounded on the door, she quickly jump down from the bed,she hesitated, took a deep breathe then callously opened the door...
The maid who knocked looked inside the room, she scan her eyes around..
"What exactly are you looking for? Cleopatra retorted
She grunts, then she look at her face... "The king wants to see you"
Cleopatra wonder why the king wants to see her, then she remember she was pregnant, pregnant with his baby...everything started the day she started sleeping with the king..
"Did you hear what i just said...? The maid blared out..
"Must you shout, i heard you.. "Cleopatra hollered..
"Do whatever you pleased.. "The maid said eyeing her, then she walk away..
Cleopatra groan wondering why the rest maids always get on her nerves, was it wrong to be different.. To stand out..
She hissed, walk outside and jammed the door hard..
She didn't even ask where the king is,she decided to go to his room, the king wouldn't see her anywhere else..
She exhales when she got to the door of his room, what does he want, was he tired of staying that he needed someone to be with.. To have sex with, she frown at what she has become, a maid,a sex maid.. The king made that clear the day he rejected the pregnancy...
She was a bit hesitant before she knocked on the door... But the door wasn't locked, it flung open the moment she knocked..
There she saw him standing facing the wall, his back facing her... She wonder what was running in his mind, what was he thinking, what he thinking of a way to murder their baby before its even born...
She went in and jammed the door but he didn't still face her....
"Your majesty"She said shabbily....
She waited for his reply but none came.... She was about to talk again when his voice sounded..
"Have you terminate that thing you are carrying.?
Shock swept through her,though she expected but not this way, she wonder what his reaction will be if she says she hasn't terminated the pregnancy as he suggests...
She shook her head not knowing what to say..
"Have you? He yelled as he turn to face her
His yelling sent cold chills down her spine, she shook with fear....
"Have you..? He hollered..
"No"she quickly respond
"What future do you hope to give that bastard you are carrying...? He ask with anger in his tone...
The word bastard rang in her head... "He is not a bastard... "She said faintly..
"No child of mine will be bore by a maid, do you understand that...? He retorted greatly infuriated
She shook in fear... "Ye.. S.. "She stammered
He exhales"I gave you one day to get rid of whatever nonsense you think you are carrying, the one dat is over, am giving you another day, make sure you do the right thing else am going to do it myself... "
She wanted to say she can't do it, wanted to say she is scared, wanted to say.....
"Get out"He retorted
She quickly turn around and walk out, rage filled her eyes, she wipe off the tears that was flowing from her eyes....
"Bastard"She muttered

Sonia rolled to the other side of the bed... She exhales when she realise Steve wasn't there, she can't sleep, no matter how she force herself to,she just can't, she on the light closer to the bed, then she pick up her phone and glance at the time on her phone.. It was 11:53pm...
"Almost morning.. "She muttered
She off the light and try to sleep, but she keep thinking was him, the smell of his body, how he wrapped his hands around her and cuddle her.
She sat up on the bed, then she quickly stood up, put on her fancy slippers,opened the door...
She sigh as she hesitated... Then she locked the door,she looked around, no one was in the floor.. She drag her feet to Steve door...
A part of her tells her to go back, the chief might be watching, what if the chief suspects she was having an affair with her supposed guard and he has brought that idea to spy on her...
She put away the stupid thought and slowly knocked, at first there was no reply...
She wonder if he was already asleep... She knocked again this time more harder than the first...
She was inclined to knocked again when the door open...
She sigh, a sigh of relief... Then she caught his gaze, he was only on shorts, his bare hard body facing her.. He didn't look like one who was sleeping, his eyes were wide opened...
"Hey"She muttered
"Hey"He replied
Her eyes glue on his body, why must one be so handsome and hot.. Too hot, she couldn't help her eyes as it rolled on his shorts, his d**k shape visibly showing on the tight white short..her eyes grope on his lap down to his carves,then to his legs that was hard like a rock...
"Come in"He said...
She quickly walk in without hesitation...
She look around... "More beautiful than my room"
He chuckled... "Stop being sarcastic, this isn't a suite, its just a small room suitable for a bodyguard.. "
She scan her eyes around, the room was still neat just,the only difference was his watch on the table and the scattered bed..."So what have you been doing?
"Just enjoying the comfort of my new bed"
She gritted.... "More than the comfort of me.. "She said as she close the distance between them
"There is no comfort as good as yours"He replied as he grab her by the waist...
She made a faint moan as her breast hit against his hard chest.. "You are a pervert"She said jokingly..
"And you my dear have a way of bringing out this pervert live in me"he said holding him tightly
"You were right, not even the cameras can stop us... "She said as she wrap her hands around his neck
"Cameras can't stop me from doing this.. "He said as he press a kiss on her lips...
"Or this"He added as he kiss her collarbone..
He lifted her and carried her into the bed, he lean his hard body on her as he kiss her gently, then passionately, hungrily ...

Cleopatra wonder where she was, everywhere was strange, where is this place, there were no grasses..fear swept through as she turn around... There was darkness evrywere else, only where she stood was light, how did she get here, what brought her here, is she dead.... She look at the ground, there was no sand, she wonder what she was standing on...
Great fear engulfed her, thos can't be real... She can't be herr she has no idea how she got here...how is she going to go back, she cant wandered into the darkness....
"You killed me bitch"
Shock swept through her as she hear the voice.. Her heart skipped, her legs shaking.... She stood motionless with fear running all over her..
"You can't be real"She said with shaking mouth as she saw Clarrisa with blood gushing out from her throat
"You killed me"She said again as she drew closer go her..
"No you are dead, you are not real... "Cleopatra said with trembling voice...
"You killed me to have that bastard that kicks in your stomach.. "
Cleopatra breathe was heavy, she wasn't thinking straight, where is she, why is Clarrisa here, this can't be real, was her mind playing games on her...she touch her stomach, her baby, was her baby safe..
She shouted as Clarrisa walks towards her, then she turn around to run...
Her heart almost left her when she saw herself standing in front of her...
"Why did you do it? Herself ask...
"No no no.. This isnt real"She shouted..
She look around,then she realise she was surrounded by herself..
"Did you think you will have peace after the terrible things you have done"Another of herself said
"You are not real"She shouted...
She close her ears so she could hear no more but their words keep sounding in her ears..
"There is no peace for the wicked"Another of herself said
"What have you become.. "Another of herself said
"Death lures around you"Another said
"Death awaits you"Another of herself said
"You are sinking, soon the ship will capside and you will drown. "Another one said
"Why did you do it"Another said
"You are not real, leave me alone"Cleopatra shouted..
She continue screaming, then she woke up....
She breathe heavily... "It was just a dream, is a dream"She muttered as she gasp for breathe..
She quickly stood up and switch on the light, she stare at the time, it was 12:23am,how could she have asleep so soon, so deep.... Was her mind playing games on her, she must have thought of the things she did too much... Her mind was beginning to play reality... Her thoughts has become dream, she fear it will become a reality....
Since the chief hasn't come to the palace it means Rita hasn't told him yet, she needs to stop her before she tells him, she won't die, she wasn't ready to die.. She must stop Rita from bringing death to her doorstep, and she will do it no matter what it takes, even though it means killing her...
If she is going to be free from the torment of her thoughts, Rita needs to die.. And she is prepared to kill her...
She can't die, not now... She needs to eradicate the threats in her life... Rita must die,she must kill her, it is she or her and she choose her..
"Die Rita, die"She echoed in her head

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2018
hmmmmm, nawa ooo

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Speechless..........., thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Gradually this Cleopatra girl is becoming a monster
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
skubido:
hmmmmm, nawa ooo

OP tanks a lot for the update
This Cleopatra is beyond redemption o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 72

"AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS"Sonia said as Steve pack his clothes from the wardrobe...
"I understand, its for the best"Steve replied as he pack the clothes into the bag..
Sonia exhales.. "Its not like that Steve, this wasn't my intention...
"Its the chiefs"Steve cut in... He scoffs then focus bis gaze ln her...
"Look Sonia, i understand, i knew this was going to happen the very day i pose as your bodyguard "he added..
She nodded shabbily..
"Is better we do the right thing before the chiefs suspects more"He said as he pick up his shoes.
Sonia sigh, as much as she wants to do the right thing, she doesn't want him staying from her sight... "The right thing feels awkward... "she muttered with clenched teeth
"How did you manage to get him to pay... "Steve ask curiously
She giggled"He is not paying, he owns the hotel.. "
"Oh sorry, let me rephrase, how did you manage to get him to make stay for free?
She smile,then she shrugs her shoulders... "I use my girly charm.."
"Girly charm..., so what exactly is your girly charm? He ask giggling
She laugh at his question....
"Am going to miss you"She muttered
"Hey, am just two doors away from you, and who said i can't sneak here at night.. "
"There are cameras... "She said shabbily
"And who said the chief will be watching the cameras... ?
"Just my assumption.... "
"Cameras isn't going to stop me from seeing my love... "He said as he lean close to her, closing the distance between them..
"You are the breathe i take Sonia"He said as he stare into her eyes, his eyes met his lips, they were soft, red from the red lipstick she has put on earlier, but that didn't stop him.. He press a soft tender kiss on her lip...
She chuckled when she break the kiss.... "Gentleman... "She said as she wipe the stain of the lipstick from his lips....
"Oh please you are selfish... "He said jokingly
"And you are too hungry.. "She replied as they burst into laughter
He inhale then he fold the rest of the clothes in the bag....

"Now watch what i will do to you"Cleopatra breathe grew heavier as the words ring in her head, how did Rita find out she killed the queen, it wasn't her intention to kill her, she was scared and her fear led her to do it. She thought no one knew, no one will ever find out what she did but someone knew all along....she wonder if the chief will believe her story when she finally tells him... She was right, the Chief doesn't need a proof to believe.. It was her daughter, her only child..
She sat at the edge of the bed.. Her head tremble at the thought of what the chief will do to her, she wish she can turn back times and rectify her mistakes, but she was not to be blamed, it was the queen or her.. She would have probably end up dead if the queen have had her way,her life was at stake, there was nothing she could have done in that situation, but she went too far, too far in killing the queen, too far in chasing Rita out of the palace..too far in over thinking everything...
What will she do now, she was at crossroads, she wasn't sure what to do anymore.....
She was too desperate and her desperation has led her into a web of war, a web of murder... There was no turning back now, there is no repentance in hell...
She came back to her senses when a knock sounded on the door, she quickly jump down from the bed,she hesitated, took a deep breathe then callously opened the door...
The maid who knocked looked inside the room, she scan her eyes around..
"What exactly are you looking for? Cleopatra retorted
She grunts, then she look at her face... "The king wants to see you"
Cleopatra wonder why the king wants to see her, then she remember she was pregnant, pregnant with his baby...everything started the day she started sleeping with the king..
"Did you hear what i just said...? The maid blared out..
"Must you shout, i heard you.. "Cleopatra hollered..
"Do whatever you pleased.. "The maid said eyeing her, then she walk away..
Cleopatra groan wondering why the rest maids always get on her nerves, was it wrong to be different.. To stand out..
She hissed, walk outside and jammed the door hard..
She didn't even ask where the king is,she decided to go to his room, the king wouldn't see her anywhere else..
She exhales when she got to the door of his room, what does he want, was he tired of staying that he needed someone to be with.. To have sex with, she frown at what she has become, a maid,a sex maid.. The king made that clear the day he rejected the pregnancy...
She was a bit hesitant before she knocked on the door... But the door wasn't locked, it flung open the moment she knocked..
There she saw him standing facing the wall, his back facing her... She wonder what was running in his mind, what was he thinking, what he thinking of a way to murder their baby before its even born...
She went in and jammed the door but he didn't still face her....
"Your majesty"She said shabbily....
She waited for his reply but none came.... She was about to talk again when his voice sounded..
"Have you terminate that thing you are carrying.?
Shock swept through her,though she expected but not this way, she wonder what his reaction will be if she says she hasn't terminated the pregnancy as he suggests...
She shook her head not knowing what to say..
"Have you? He yelled as he turn to face her
His yelling sent cold chills down her spine, she shook with fear....
"Have you..? He hollered..
"No"she quickly respond
"What future do you hope to give that bastard you are carrying...? He ask with anger in his tone...
The word bastard rang in her head... "He is not a bastard... "She said faintly..
"No child of mine will be bore by a maid, do you understand that...? He retorted greatly infuriated
She shook in fear... "Ye.. S.. "She stammered
He exhales"I gave you one day to get rid of whatever nonsense you think you are carrying, the one dat is over, am giving you another day, make sure you do the right thing else am going to do it myself... "
She wanted to say she can't do it, wanted to say she is scared, wanted to say.....
"Get out"He retorted
She quickly turn around and walk out, rage filled her eyes, she wipe off the tears that was flowing from her eyes....
"Bastard"She muttered

Sonia rolled to the other side of the bed... She exhales when she realise Steve wasn't there, she can't sleep, no matter how she force herself to,she just can't, she on the light closer to the bed, then she pick up her phone and glance at the time on her phone.. It was 11:53pm...
"Almost morning.. "She muttered
She off the light and try to sleep, but she keep thinking was him, the smell of his body, how he wrapped his hands around her and cuddle her.
She sat up on the bed, then she quickly stood up, put on her fancy slippers,opened the door...
She sigh as she hesitated... Then she locked the door,she looked around, no one was in the floor.. She drag her feet to Steve door...
A part of her tells her to go back, the chief might be watching, what if the chief suspects she was having an affair with her supposed guard and he has brought that idea to spy on her...
She put away the stupid thought and slowly knocked, at first there was no reply...
She wonder if he was already asleep... She knocked again this time more harder than the first...
She was inclined to knocked again when the door open...
She sigh, a sigh of relief... Then she caught his gaze, he was only on shorts, his bare hard body facing her.. He didn't look like one who was sleeping, his eyes were wide opened...
"Hey"She muttered
"Hey"He replied
Her eyes glue on his body, why must one be so handsome and hot.. Too hot, she couldn't help her eyes as it rolled on his shorts, his d**k shape visibly showing on the tight white short..her eyes grope on his lap down to his carves,then to his legs that was hard like a rock...
"Come in"He said...
She quickly walk in without hesitation...
She look around... "More beautiful than my room"
He chuckled... "Stop being sarcastic, this isn't a suite, its just a small room suitable for a bodyguard.. "
She scan her eyes around, the room was still neat just,the only difference was his watch on the table and the scattered bed..."So what have you been doing?
"Just enjoying the comfort of my new bed"
She gritted.... "More than the comfort of me.. "She said as she close the distance between them
"There is no comfort as good as yours"He replied as he grab her by the waist...
She made a faint moan as her breast hit against his hard chest.. "You are a pervert"She said jokingly..
"And you my dear have a way of bringing out this pervert live in me"he said holding him tightly
"You were right, not even the cameras can stop us... "She said as she wrap her hands around his neck
"Cameras can't stop me from doing this.. "He said as he press a kiss on her lips...
"Or this"He added as he kiss her collarbone..
He lifted her and carried her into the bed, he lean his hard body on her as he kiss her gently, then passionately, hungrily ...

Cleopatra wonder where she was, everywhere was strange, where is this place, there were no grasses..fear swept through as she turn around... There was darkness evrywere else, only where she stood was light, how did she get here, what brought her here, is she dead.... She look at the ground, there was no sand, she wonder what she was standing on...
Great fear engulfed her, thos can't be real... She can't be herr she has no idea how she got here...how is she going to go back, she cant wandered into the darkness....
"You killed me bitch"
Shock swept through her as she hear the voice.. Her heart skipped, her legs shaking.... She stood motionless with fear running all over her..
"You can't be real"She said with shaking mouth as she saw Clarrisa with blood gushing out from her throat
"You killed me"She said again as she drew closer go her..
"No you are dead, you are not real... "Cleopatra said with trembling voice...
"You killed me to have that bastard that kicks in your stomach.. "
Cleopatra breathe was heavy, she wasn't thinking straight, where is she, why is Clarrisa here, this can't be real, was her mind playing games on her...she touch her stomach, her baby, was her baby safe..
She shouted as Clarrisa walks towards her, then she turn around to run...
Her heart almost left her when she saw herself standing in front of her...
"Why did you do it? Herself ask...
"No no no.. This isnt real"She shouted..
She look around,then she realise she was surrounded by herself..
"Did you think you will have peace after the terrible things you have done"Another of herself said
"You are not real"She shouted...
She close her ears so she could hear no more but their words keep sounding in her ears..
"There is no peace for the wicked"Another of herself said
"What have you become.. "Another of herself said
"Death lures around you"Another said
"Death awaits you"Another of herself said
"You are sinking, soon the ship will capside and you will drown. "Another one said
"Why did you do it"Another said
"You are not real, leave me alone"Cleopatra shouted..
She continue screaming, then she woke up....
She breathe heavily... "It was just a dream, is a dream"She muttered as she gasp for breathe..
She quickly stood up and switch on the light, she stare at the time, it was 12:23am,how could she have asleep so soon, so deep.... Was her mind playing games on her, she must have thought of the things she did too much... Her mind was beginning to play reality... Her thoughts has become dream, she fear it will become a reality....
Since the chief hasn't come to the palace it means Rita hasn't told him yet, she needs to stop her before she tells him, she won't die, she wasn't ready to die.. She must stop Rita from bringing death to her doorstep, and she will do it no matter what it takes, even though it means killing her...
If she is going to be free from the torment of her thoughts, Rita needs to die.. And she is prepared to kill her...
She can't die, not now... She needs to eradicate the threats in her life... Rita must die,she must kill her, it is she or her and she choose her..
"Die Rita, die"She echoed in her head

Even after such a dream,she is still planning evil, she is certainly beyond redemption, let her just die.

Thanks for the update, impatiently waiting for the next episode.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Niwdog(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Even after such a dream,she is still planning evil, she is certainly beyond redemption, let her just die.

Thanks for the update, impatiently waiting for the next episode.
Mr man don't try these next time
Why quoting the whole of 2 chapters just to drop a comment
Nice one op
I'm loving the story more

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Niwdog:
Mr man don't try these next time
Why quoting the whole of 2 chapters just to drop a comment
Nice one op
I'm loving the story more
Bros abeg nor vex, na mistake, i was just furious with that stupid girl
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Marvikolo2020 thank you for nominating me for the August award.. I really appreciate..
Love you guys.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
smiley so captivating....just like a movie! e just too make sense! Ride on bro!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Gradually this Cleopatra girl is becoming a monster

No b small tin ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.