Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,110 members, 7,957,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (435259 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sensitivity1254: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thanks @Mavikolo2020. I don see the reward.

Sensitivity1254:

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
Thanks @Mavikolo2020. I don see the reward.

You welcome brother

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Sensitivity1254:

watch out

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Godslovereuben: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Looking foreward to more updates bro.
More energy.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 75

William drag his feet as he was led into the throne room by one of the guards,he couldn't help but look around, the palace was an empitone of beauty, he look straight and there he saw him, the person he thought might be the king sitting comfortably on the throne, sitting on the people's wealth and leaving the people to suffer....
"Your majesty"The guard said and bowed...
William bow with the guard, then he watch him shift aback... He gritted as the king focus his attention on him...
"So what did you say you want?Desmond ask
William exhales, the stupid things you do to get the love of a brother, a brother he abandoned.... "Your majesty... "He blared out and immediately sat on his knees then he bow his head to the floor... "Help me with a job your majesty.. "He added
"A job! Desmond queried
"Yes your majesty, you are the only one i can turn to"
"What kind of job?
William grunts, what sort of stupid question is that, what kind of job can a full grown man like him possibly have in the palace.... "A job as a palace guard sir"
Desmond hissed... "Stand up, you have the job"He wonder why some people will be searching for a job as a palacr guard when there are so many good jobs out there, this one certainly has no future ambition...
"Thank you your majesty... "William blared out, that was fast, he actually thought they will drain him dry with questions.... It was so so easy, now he has to make the next move.. He has to meet the princess...

Sonia sigh as she stare out from the windscreen, she watch as the bushes swept by as if they were waving at them, she turn her gaze to Steve who was driving the car, she knew Steve wasn't happy with her decision, she was confused and out of options, all her plans seems to be falling right before her but she knew something for sure, the chief is going to pay for what he did to her and her family ,she wonder why the chiefs chose a different location for the meeting instead of their normal point of rendezvous, She knew the business proposition was just a way for her to see Carlos now she was beginning to regret that decision, she should have found another way, this business deal was choking her plans....
She was inclined to talk to Steve but she already know what he will say.
"You are making a big mistake"she inhaled deeply as the words rang in her head, what if she is, what if there was another way, a simpler way to go about this and still retrieve what the chieg have collected from her..
She wasn't strong as she thinks, she was scared, very scared of what might happen if the chiefs eventually find out she isn't Darius daughter....
She took her gaze off Steve, she need to be strong, the words her mother use to say to her quickly creep in her head....her mother had told her to be strong, For fear is not real, the only place fear exist is in our thoughts of a future,a product of our imagination ,causing us to fear things that are not present and may not ever exist...
She took a deep breath, she wave off the thought, there was no place for skepticism and fear in her heart, only possibilities... She is going to make that murderer pay....

MOGULA

FRANCIS couldn't help the fear that swept through him each step he takes and go further into the bush, though he was with Vuga but he was defenseless,he was hanging on a thread, he could fall anytime a wind comes, he stare at Vuga who was moving in anticipation, if danger comes, Vuga will just run away leaving him to be a victim of the danger...
"I don't think we will find any other animal, you should have killed that deer we sad earlier.. "Francis said with fear running through his spines..
Vuga didn't reply,he just scan his eyes around, he can't let his sister win this time, that will a disgrace that he won't be able to get off easily...
Francis exhales as Vuga keep pressing forward, he look back, wondering how far they are awy from the guards, if danger comes and he screamed, he wonder if they will hear..
He shivered as he heard the chirping sound coming from the bushes, he should have stayed at home the moment Vuga refused to let him ride his horse with him, why did he come...
He begin to drag his feet, not inclined to move any further....
He begin to mumble words to himself that he didn't know when he step his feet on creeping grass... He lost his balance and fell to the floor...
"What in the name of all that is stupid do you think you are doing? Vuga blared out
"Sorry"Francis muttered as he try to stand up
"Fall again and i will leave you there to die"Vuga said infuriated
Francis wipe off the dirt frol his body... "This is fruitless, we have been working around this bush for God knows how long and yet no sign of a squirrel let alone a big animal... "
"That is because you have been chasing all the animals away with your noise, your mumbling sound and your stupid falls"Vuga said back
"And guess what if i don't kill a big animal today, am going to make you one"Vuga added infuriated
"Am not an animal... "Francis muttered

AKPATU

CLEOPATRA look around,she hesitated then she realise it was the only thing to do, she hid the knife on the black nilon she was holding..
She walk into the compound, the compound was quiet she wonder if Rita was in, she decided to find out, she knock on the door,she waited a few seconds but no reply came, then she knocked again this time harder tgan the first, then she heard a voice replied from inside...
She waited patiently for the person to come out..
It wasn't long before she saw a woman ....
She sigh as she realized it was her mother....
"Good morning ma"She said with clenched teeth..
"Good morning my daughter. "The woman replied
"Please ma, is Rita in? She ask anxiously
"Is anything the matter? The woman ask..
She made a faint smile.. "No ma, there is no problem, am her friend from the palace, i just wanted to see her"
"I sent her to the farm to fetch vegetables for me, you can wait for her or you can go there to see her, is not far from here...its very close to umagwu"
"No problem, there won't be any need for that, i will just come some other time"She said with smile beeming on her face...
"What is your name, so that when she comes i will tell her you came.. "
"Tell her CL was here..."She said then she turn around and started walking away..
"CL,what sort of name is that"the woman muttered..
"Names young girls give to theirselves... "She added and walk back into the house
Cleopatra felt a bit disappointed, but she can't kill a girl in front of her mother, the farm will certainly be the best place...

Chief Buzo gulp down a bit of the glass of water as his glue on Sonia, he still find it hard to believe that She isn't actually Darius daughter, could Carlos be wrong...
"So tell me the possible difference between a freight and a haulage service? Chief Ayo ask
Sonia wonder why he was asking,she actually thought they have agreed on the business deal and they were here to discuss their terms and conditions...., she took a deep breathe, extremely annoyed by the question... "Freight transport is the physical process of transporting commodities and merchandise goods and cargo. The term shipping originally referred to transport by sea, but in American English, it has been extended to refer to transport by land or air as well. LOGISTICS , a term borrowed from the military environment, is also fashionably used in the same sense"
"An overview on the haulage"Chief Ayo said
"Haulage is the business of transporting goods by road or rail. It includes the horizontal transport of ore, coal, supplies, and waste, also called cartage or drayage. The vertical transport of the same with cranes is called hoisting"She said, she took a deep breathe then she continued.. "in more sense Haulage fees, sometimes also simply called houlage, include the charges made for hauling freight on carts, drays, lorries, or trucks, and is incorporated for example in the cost of loading raw ore at a mine site and transporting it to a processing plant. A railway, supplying cars, may negotiate rates with customers located on another railway's line, the road granting haulage rights. This differs from trackage rights in that the host railway operates the trains for the other railway, where with trackage rights, the secondary railway operates trains over the host's tracking and this is our target, if we can join our resources in providing the necessary facilities involved in the free distribution of this haulage services, we should consider ourselves millionaires"
"I like that"Chief joseph said
"Have you gotten a site yet? Chief Ayo ask
Sonia gritted, wondering why this particular Chief was so skeptical of her.. "My engineers are taking care of that... "
"Am very much interested"Chief Carlos said... He stare at her, if she isn't Darius daughter, who is she, he was willing to find out...
The others agreed except Chief Mayo who wasn't even in the meeting...
"This will be saying no to poverty forever... "Chief Odumodu added..
"To more money then"Sonia said raising her glass of wine..
"To more money"They replied..

MOGULA

Katherine walk carefully, scanning her eyes around to aviod creeping insects..
"Isn't it strange that we haven't see any animal?Adesa ask feeling tired
"Lets just keep going, am optimistic we shall find one"She replied with a feeling of confident..
"Do you think prince Vuga has caught one? Adesa ask
Katherine chulkled... "My brother.... I don't think so, if he has, he wouldn't waste any time in blowing the horn, he will want to flaunt his victory in my face"
Adesa giggled, then the thought of Vuga invades her head, she quickly remenber his touch the day she tripped and fell in his hands.... She sigh as she wave the thought away...
"He might win you know"She said
Katherine chulkled... "I pray he does"
Adesa shivered when she saw something run pass on the other side of the bush, she look again but it wasn't there... "Did you see that? She ask shivering in her spines
"See what?
She look around again but there was nothing in sight except the bushes and the chirping sounds of the birds, was her eyes deceiving her...
"What did you see...? Katherine ask..
She shook her head.. "I thought i saw something"
"Adesa, relax your nerves, you are tired i understand, sometimes fatique leads us to see things that aren't there... "
Adesa smile at the comfort of her touch, for their sake she wished her eyes deceived her..

AKPATU

AFTER the meeting ended, the chiefs started their cars and speed off, few had a conversation with Sonia before leaving...
Sonia grope her eyes around but there was no sigh of Steve, she has seen him inside the building earlier, when did he leave, where did he go, she brought out her phone from her purse, she dial his number...
She sigh, a sigh of relief when it started ringing but he didn't pick up, she called again but he didn't pick..
"Sonia dear"Chief Buzo said from behind her
Sonia quickly turn around... "Chief, i didn't know you were still around "
"I was about to leave but then i saw you here"
"I can't find my bodyguard anywhere, he is supposed to drive me to the hotel"
Chief Buzo was inclined to ask if what Carlos discovered was true but that will be stupid.. "Sometimes this bodyguard behaves like crazy people... Come i will drop you off"
"No thank you chief, i think he just drove out to get something"
"Am not leaving you here alone"
She wonder where he must have gone to.. "Is chief Carlos gone? She ask anxiously
"Yes, he drove out minutes ago"
"With his thugs? She ask afraid of the possibility of her thought
"No, he came with only his driver.... Come here,i will take you to the hotel"He said as he hold her hand..
Fear swept through Sonia, hope it isn't what she is thinking.... She followed Chief Buzo to his car

"Play some cool music"Chief Carlos said as he reclined his back in the backseat of the car...
He thought about Sonia and who she might be exactly, if she isn't Darius daughter then whose daughter is she, his finding out is one of the reasons he has agreed to be partner on her business.... Whoever she is, he will find out soon enough...
The driver did as he was told then he focus his attention back on the steering, fear grip him as another car overtook theirs and stopped in front of them, he quickly march the brakes to avoid hitting the car..
"Who is that idiot? Chief Cralos blared out..
The driver gasp for breathe then he furiously came down from the car..
"What is wrong with you? The driver shouted...
He move closer then he begin to hit the windscreen of the car.. "Are you mad"He said furiously...
Steve quickly came down from the car...
"You are an animal"The driver shouted aggressively..
Steve didn't hesitate, he pulled the trigger and shot his leg..
The driver shouted and collasped on the floor as the bullet hit him, he grimace in pains..
Not paying attention to him, Steve walk to Chief Carlos car, he opened the back seat....and there he was sitting comfortably "Hi Chief"
Carlos chulkled... "Sonia's bodyguard,what can i do for you..?
Steve gritted, infuriated.... "This.. "He said and hit his Carlos head hard with the back of the gun..
Carlos fell unconscious as blood begin to drop from his head..
Steve quickly drag him down from the car and carried him into his shoulder....
"Boss" the driver shouted from the floor, he tried to stand and stood with one leg but he fell down back..
Steve opened the car truck of his car, then he drop Carlos in..
The driver held his leg... "You are not taking my boss anywhere"He said as he hold Steve trouser tightly....
Steve was furious, he pushed him away, then he shot his second leg
"Jesus.. "The driver shouted as he collapsed to the ground one more time...
Steve stare at Carlos one more time... "Lets go settle some scores"He said with anger flashing through his eyes, then he closed the car boot, he went in,start the engine and zoom off...

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Getting more interesting

Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
So Steve can take action like this and he has been wasting time. Let this chief die fast abeg
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Great Work
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Steve should have silenced the driver other wise he is causing more trouble for Sonia

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Evold:
Steve should have silenced the driver other wise he is causing more trouble for Sonia
You are right, he should have killed the driver, leaving him alive will cause more trouble for them.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pacifusto58

Youngimporter

habundanz

astute28

Esteller

Zeezeegal

Makavelli47

Holywizard

Vekejiuba

donaldphilipizu

swiz123

Sweezy1

rowdymind

Oscoxa214

Holuwarsweun

Stevodot22

Madiba147

princetemitee

Momoh7

Lamicekid

Therock5555

Harzeezh123

Join us guys, you can also invite more people
Come lets show love to this guy.. The story is just too interesting to be missed.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 76

Cleopatra was a bit confused on which road to turn, she look to her right, then she quickly remenber what the mother has told her.... She went forward carefully following the paths that leads to umagwu.... She hid the wrapped nilon so when she eventually sees her, she won't notice a thing...
The paths was quiet, so quiet that she thought the gods has favoured her, who will know if someone dies here...
She stopped when she got to umagwu, there were multiple of farms on the other side, which exactly was the farm she is, she keep walking forward scanning her eyes everywhere...
"Where is this girl? She muttered to herself,
She became infuriated when there was no sign of her,where could she be, could she have gone home, that was impossible, they could have met on the way, she was definitely here somewhere except she didn't come to the farm at all, she look around again but nothing was in sight...
She grunts, she decided to go deeper then she heard noise coming from the path she was taking,she hid herself with the leaves, she poke out her eyes there she saw a group of women coming towards her direction..
She exhales and came out of hiding...
She was inclined to ask them if any of thel saw Rita but then she felt she was wasting time, they must be looking for her in the palace.. She was disappointed, greatly disappointed... She brought the knife from the nilon and look at the sharp edges.. Then she kept it back and begin to walk out of the bush.....
Slowly Rita came out from where she has hidden, she inhale deeply, she knew Cleopatra was up to something when she saw her coming, so she has quickly hid her in the nearby thick bushes, thank God she didn't move any further or she could have seem her...
That bitch has actually come to kill her...
"We shall see"She muttered snapping her finger

William drag his feet as he was shown round the palace by the head guard,he scan his eyes round wondering the pleasantries his brother will enjoy if he eventually gets married to the princess...
He wasn't really listening to what the guard was saying but he nodded to everything... He was here for one thing, to escape with the princess but he hasn't even see tge princess yet, all they keep telling him was his position and duties as a guard.. ...
He gritted when he saw a boy and a guard coming their way, he wonder who he was.....
Then he watch the head guard bow to the boy, he wasn't sure who the boy was but he did same, he wouldn't want to jeopardize his opportunity, though it felt awkward bowing down for a small boy..
He watch as the boy nodded and left them...
"Who is he? He ask when he was sure the boy was out of earshot...
"Thats Dillan, the kings younger brother"The head guard replied
"Then why are we bowing to him as if he is the king?
The head guard chulkled... "You don't want to get on his bad side, just bow to him anytime you see him"
"Is he that loathsome....? William ask
"There is no word i can use to qualify him"
William gritted,then he chuckled...
"Anything funny?
"No not at all,am just wondering how one can be so scared of a little boy"
"That little boy can end your life in a second, and nobody will get justice for you, not even the police.... "
"Why, because he is the chief's son?
The head guard inhaled deeply... "Look, if you hope to last here, just do what you are told, else you will be leaving here with one hand of not none"

The driver grimace in pains as he struggled to creep into a corner, many vehicles have pass by but none refused to help him get to the hospital, he wonder why people were so evil....
He deep his hands in his pocket and brought out his phone, his eyes were blur, he was fading due to his bleeding leg, he scroll through his contact but he wasn't seeing clearly, he was bleeding out and his body was responding to the lost of blood..
He narrow his eyes as a vehicle stopped in front if him....
"What happened to you?The man from the vehicle quickly ask..
The driver didn't say a word, he just point at his injured leg...
He grunts in pains as he manage to find the number he was looking for...
"Armrobbers?the man blared out
The driver dial the number,his breathe became heavy as he waited patiently for it to start ringing ...
"Let me take you to the hospital "The man said as he quickly grab him, then the phone slip from his ears and fell into the floor..
The man gently lift him on his shoulders and took him to his car, then he drop on the backseat...
"My phone"He muttered...
The man quickly ran back, he stare at the ongoing call, he quickly put the phone in his ears..
"Hello"The voice from the othet end sounded..
The man quickly gave the phone to the driver.... When he noticed his hands were shaking, he took it from him And placed it on his ears.
"Hello, he is been shot, am taking him to Mary's memorial hospital, i repeat Mary's memorial hospital "He said and drop the call...
He touch the driver temperature, he was burning up..."Hang in there man.. "He said and rushed into the front seat
The driver gasp for breathe, he was fading, he knew that for a fact, he has lost too much blood.. He try to raise his hands but it wasn't moving, just then he fell unconscious..

"Thank you for the lift chief"Sonia said as she came down frol the car...
"Anytime Sonia"Chief Buzo replied with a smile
Sonia nodded....
"So Sonia dear when are you visiting me?
Sonia smile, she wasn't in the mood for this, Steve wasn't picking his calls and she was having the worst imagination ever.. "I have a busy schedule this week chief... "
"But you can always create time out of your busy schedule to see me, afterall, we are now business partners, aren't we...?
"Of course Chief, of course... "She replied shabbily, then she made a faint smile....
"I will see to that"She added then she kiss him on the cheek...
"I will be expecting you anytime soon"
"Sure.. "She replied
She watch as the chief drove out...
She took a deep breathe, then she dial Steve number again, still he didn't pick...
"Where are you Steve, what are you up to"
She exhales as she walk to the reception...
"Welcome madam"The receptionist said
"How are you?
"Am fine ma"
She waited for the receptionist to give her her key but when she didn't move...."My key.. "
"Oh sorry ma"the receptionist said as she hurriedly brought the key out...
"There is someone waiting for you ma"The receptionist said
"Who?
"That man at the lobby"She said pointing at the direction
Sonia bit her lip when she saw who she was pointing, how did he know she was here....
She hesitated, then she walked up to him... "Inspector, what a pleasant surprise... "
"Hi... "Inspector Kess said

Fear engulfed Adesa as the bushes waved, what was wrong with her, since she felt she saw something run pass her, she hasn't been herself....
She fixed her arrow on the bow as she cling to Katherine side...
"All the animals seems to be hiding... "Katherine said jokingly
"Maybe they know we are coming"Adesa replied and they both burst into laughter
"Could it be we took the wrong path? Katherine ask..
Both girls shiver as they heard a faint growling soundin the bush..
"What is that? Adesa ask feeling scared
"An animal... "Katherine replied as she scan her eyes around but there was a sign of it..
"Where is it? She ask anxiously as she held her bow firmly
Great fear seize Adesa as she caught glance of it.... "There" she blared out..
Katherine turn her gaze to where she was pointing... She shiver in her spines as she saw it...
She streched the string until she couldn't anymore then she released it and the arrow fired out...
"You missed it.. "Adesa said as the arrow went deep into the bushes...
"It ran before you even released the arrow"Adesa added
"He is clever"Katherine replied
"What is that? Adesa ask curiously still trembling with fear..
"Its a Savannah dog"Katherine replied
"A bush dog.. "Adesa blared out with a trembling mouth
Fear rip both girls as the dog dive out from the bush and landed on Katherine sending her to the ground and making the arrow fall from her hand...
Katherine tried to fight it off but the bush dog growl at her sending spits and gums over her face...
"Shoot it.... "Katherine shouted..
Heart pounding, feet shaking, with great fear pounding her spines, she shot the arrow at it but there was no force....
The dog wavered and ran into the bush...
"Princess"Adesa shouted and ran to her side..
Katherine gasp for breathe as she try to stand, then they hear the growling sound again, fast approaching towards them..
"Run.. "Katherine muttered

Chief Mayo groan as he cling Clarrisa picture to himself, she reclined his back on the chair, all his years of labour wasted, there was no one to reap every fruit of his labour....
"Clarrisa, why do you have to leave me... "He muttered..
"Boss... "his body guard said as he enters the sitting room..
He didn't reply... He just continue thinking of what the future holds for him..
"There is a girl here to see you"The bodyguard said..
"What does she want? He ask faintly..
"She said she has something important to tell you.. "
He signalled him yo let her in...
Rita inhaled deeply as she walk into the house, she was a bit scared but she was willing to teach that stupid girl a lesson, she can't mess with everyone and go free..
"Greetings chief"She said with clenched teeth
"I was told you have something to tell me"Chieg Mayo said not looking at her face..
"Yes chief, is something that you have wanted to hear all this while... "
Chief Mayo stood up and walk up to her... "What is it young girl?
Rita grunts, she hesitated a bit but she have to do it, she was here and there was no turning back, she is going to pay Cleopatra back in her own coin... "I know who killed your daughter.. "

sorry for the late update

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
keep it comming.Nice one sliver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by obijos(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
guy pls try update ,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
obijos:
guy pls try update ,
I will brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Silver1996:

I will brother
You're doing a good job. well done!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
"Greetings chief"She said with clenched teeth
"I was told you have something to tell me"Chieg Mayo said not looking at her face..
"Yes chief, is something that you have wanted to hear all this while... "
Chief Mayo stood up and walk up to her... "What is it young girl?
Rita grunts, she hesitated a bit but she have to do it, she was here and there was no turning back, she is going to pay Cleopatra back in her own coin... "I know who killed your daughter.. "

sorry for the late update [/quote]

I pray and hope nothing happens to Katherine oo angry shocked
This story has kept me on my toes from the beginning smiley smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Kudos to you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
I am just enjoying the story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by rowdymind(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Risingstar2020:

rowdymind

Join us guys, you can also invite more people
Come lets show love to this guy.. The story is just too interesting to be missed.
Thanks For The Invite, Lemme Read Up
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 77

SHE GRUNTS as the words drop from her mouth, she bit her lip as the chief stare at her,she wonder if he believes her....
"What did you say? He ask her as the word rang in his head..
"I know who killed your daughter?She said, this time with more confident..
Chief Mayo turn away his gaze from her and took few steps away from her"Who did it?
She inhaled deeply, fighting off the fear in her eyes... "A maid did it"
Chief Mayo turn his expression at her again"What maid"
She swallowed hard"Her name is Cleopatra... "
"Cleopatra.. "He murmur....
"Why should i believe you?he ask
"She slept with your daughter's husband, and she killed so she won't revealed her secret, she knew she is a dead meat the moment you find out.. "
"Does the king know of this? Chief mayo ask anxiously with rage flashing through his eyes
"I believe not Chief"
"Where is this maid?
"The bitch is at the palace"

"So how did find out where i am? Sonia ask as they walk on the corridor
Inspector Kess grin, then he remenbered how he has search for her, he figured it out, a lady like her who print such a newspaper can't possibly stay in a house but a hotel and what other hotel than the most prestigious one in the community.... The one and only ODUS hotel...
"I did my home work.. "He said shabbily...
She look at him and force a smile on her face..."Which is?
He chulkled... "I realise you wouldn't be staying in a house but a hotel, so i decided to ask around and my questions led me here"
She opened the room door,pushed it open and walk in..
Inspector Kess just stood outside waiting for her to signal or ask him to come in...
"Don't tell me you came all the way here to just stand at my door front"She said
He giggled and walk in shapily....
She close the door behind him wondering what she is going to tell him when he starts asking questions, questions that must have brought him here..
"Nice room"He said as he sit on the chair... He bit his lips as he scan his eyes round the room...
Sonia exhales, Steve sudden disappearance has given her much thought already now the inspector....
"So do you care for anything...? She ask
He shook his head.. "Just water"he added with a shrugged shoulder
Her expression wasn't the same way it was when he first met het, something has changed about her, maybe his appearance in front of her has made her change but he needed to hear the truth, the truth about what the chief did to her.......
"Just water... "She repeated

MOGULA

FRANCIS was exhausted, tired from the walk, he scratched his hand as the sharp leaves bruise through it... What was the point of continuing with the search for a big animal when there was not even a small animal in sight...
He stood and took a deep breathe, he wonder why the idiot wouldn't stop, now he was beginning to believe what the princess said... He has never caught any animal that is the reason he was so persistent, so optimistic, but it seems his persistence and optimism was a blind one and he has refused to accept the fact that he has failed, he lost his chance of catching an animal the moment he let that baby deer go....
"This is fruitless, we have been walking for ages and yet no sign of an animal, doesn't that tell you something... "He said stopping to catch his breathe
"If you are tired, you can leave, i will find the animal myself.... "Vuga retorted
Francis sigh.. "How exactly will you do that, look at the big picture, there is no animal today... "
Vuga didn't reply, he just continue groping his eyes around...
"Are you even listening to me...? Francis blared out..
He waited for his reply but he gave none, this was a different Vuga entirely, the Vuga he knew would have instantly reacted to his words but this one was so focused, he imagined what it means to always lose to your sister. A female.
"Alright fine, am going back... "He turn to walk away but he couldn't, where was he going to start from, he wasn't even sure if he can remenber the path they took while coming... He grunts then turn to face him, just then he heard a scream.. He let go of all thoughts so he could listen again but nothing came... He exhales, even his own ears were beginning to make mockery of him for been so tired and been sluggish but he can't help it, he was exhausted, extremely tired and worst of it all, he was hungry...
He came back to his senses when he heard the scream again...
"Did you hear that? Vuga ask
Now he was sure it wasn't his ears deceiving him, the scream came again, this time louder, then they heard the words HELP..
"Oh no... "Francis muttered as he quivered in his spines.... "Its the princess"He added with mouth shaking
"And Adesa... "Vuga added...
Both boys stared at each other then they dash out into the thick bush without hesitation...

He was furious, rage triggers in his eyes, he breathe heavily as he let out the smoke from his mouth, then he jump down from the tree and walk into the mud hut.. There he was still unconscious, he carried the bucket of dirty water, without hesitation he poured it in his face...
He watch as he cough trying to get his self back...
"Wakin wakin.... "Steve said shabbily
Chief Carlos gasp for breathe, he try to wipe the water from his face then he realised his hands and legs were tied with a rope...
He turn his gaze to him, then he glared at him..
"Hello Chief"Steve said
"How dare you... "Chief Carlos muttered greatly infuriated...
Steve grin, then he drop the bucket....
Carlos stare around, wondering where he is... "Where did you bring me...?
"Your place of death.... "
Carlos scoffs"Do you think you can kill me?
"You are still alive because i want it so, but it won't be for long"
"You and Sonia, who are you working for? Carlos ask anxiously
"We work for no one... "
"So it's you who want me dead, i don't remember doing anything to you"
Steve scoffs"You don't remember a lot of things but there is plenty of time to remind you, if it is me who wants you dead, you would have been dead a long time ago"
"So its Sonia then"Carlos interjects..
Carlos waited for his reply, when he gave none he continued... "I haven't done anything to Sonia, all i have done was support her and partner with her..."He added trying to remember where they have crossed path that she will want him dead
"You low life bastard, you takes lives without even remembering the names of those you have killed"Steve retorted..
Carlos tried to free his hands from the rope but the rope was tight, too tight to be freed from... "Look i have no idea of what you are talking about, but we can work something out, whatever amount that Sonia or anyone must have paid you, i will triple the amount... "
Steve smile then he drew nearer to him.."What if we do it this way, i go to the palace and kill your two sons, then i go to your house,i heard your wife is beautiful, i rape your wife and when am done, i kill her then return here to give you the exact kind of dead that you deserve , how is that for a negotiation...?

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Steve is beginning to waste too much time, let him just kill this guy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Uniqueteco:
I am just enjoying the story
Uniqueteco long time....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by nkemdave(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Steve should do the needful asap undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Time for Francis to save the princess. Mogula side is the best
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 78

CARLOS gave him a faint smile.. "Now i know why Sonia chose you as a bodyguard,you sound like a talented killer, is people like you i need to work with me,together we can rule the world"
Steve scoffs, then his expression change and he grab his aggressively....
Carlos gasp for breathe as he began to choke from his grip...
"You think this is funny"Steve blared out furiously, then he let go of him...
Carlos cough as he try to catch his breath.. "I still don't know why you brought me here, what exactly do you wanted from me, is it a ramson, name your price and ly boys will get the money"
"Are you going to pay me with the money that you stole?
"I may be many things boy but am not a thief"
"You are a thief and a shameless killer"Steve blared out with anger in his tone
"I still don't get what you are driving out"
"Isaac Malo"Steve blared out
Shock swept through Carlos as the name rang in his head.
"Does it ring a bell?
Carlos grunts as the memories of the past begin to creep into his head, that bastard who has refused to cooperate...... "What does he have to do with this?he ask anxiously
"Why did you kill him? Steve ask back
Carlos quickly remenbered what happened on that day, Isaac was about to rat on him, he was at the verge of telling the police everything about their dealings... Isaac was stubborn, he didn't want to join him on looting of money, he chose to rat on him, he chose the wrong side...
He remenbered how envious he was of him, because Isaac was richer and well respected in the farm, while him was just in the lowest rank....
Back then he knew he needed the kind of position Isaac was, he needed his status, there is no day that passes that Isaac doesn't flunt his riches and fleet of cars in front of him, Isaac planted in that seed of envy and bitterness in him... He though of a plan and it was the best plan ever, he set him and he convinced the directors Isaac was planning on selling the company behind their back....
He set a trap for him and he fell for it.... He wasn't as smart as he thought.. Isaac was just a foolish man who doesn't deserve the good things of life...
"Isaac was a good man"He muttered with clenched teeth
"A good man that you destroyed and snatched away everything that belongs to him, everything...
Carlos flexed his fingers, he vividly remember Isaac had no son then, all he had was a little girl, then how......
"You killed him and took over his position as a co-director"Steve blared out
"The company made me a co-director"
"Because you made them to, you started killing those who dare to oppose you"
Carlos scoffs"Who are you really, Isaac's relation because i know very well Isaac had no son, I heard his wife passed away a few years later, but the daughter.. "he shook his head..he exhales when he figured it out. "Of course the daughter is Sonia, isn't she, that is why she lied about her father, she isn't Darius daughter but the daughter of my late friend.. "
"I thought you wouldn't figure that out"Steve said
"You aren't her bodyguard, are you? Carlos ask anxiously
"What i am to her doesn't matter, what matter is, her worst enemy is going to die today
"If Sonia is the one who wants me dead, why isn't she the one holding the gun... ?Carlos ask curiously, the he watch took a few steps from him... "She doesn't know you are doing this, does she?,Sonia doesn't want me dead, she is after my wealth"
"Shut up"Steve said infuriated...
"Do you really love her that much that you will want to kill for her, once you kill, you never gets out of it boy.. "
"I said shut up"Steve yelled then he pulled the trigger and the bullet hit the mud wall...
Fear engulfed Carlos as the mud wall cracked, then the pieces collapsed and clatters on the floor some hitting his head as they fell down...
"The next bullet is going to your head"Steve added with rage flashing through his eyes

MOGULA

AS THE Scream grew louder, both boys increases their speed, heart pounding, they run towards the direction of where the scream was coming from...
Francis ran as fast as his legs can carry him all the way wondering what might have cause the shout, where they been chased by someone or a wild animal, he wave off the thought, he wasn't sure how he is going to react if something happens to the princess...
He knew going seperate ways into the bush was a totally bad idea, he wonder if the guards heard the scream as well, he prays nothing happens to the princess...

With great fear in their heart, they ran as fast as their legs can carry them while the animal gave them a chase....
They were just few gaps away from the dog,they increase their cry for help as they ran...
Katherine legs were beginning to fail her, she was tired, tired of running, but this was a race for survival and stopping wasn't an option.. Never an option..
The dog dive but he miss the target, he roared, growled and begin to chase them again, both girls begin to run in zigzag, making sure the dog gets confused on where to turn..
Adesa could feel the pounding of her own heart as she ran faster, she hope someone hear their cry and come for help.... Not looking back she increase her pace as she heard the crocking growling of the dog, she wasn't thinking of stopping, if running was what it takes to survive,she was willing to do it, willing go survive...
Her heart raced to a stop when she heard the princess scream behind her... That was when she decided to turn back...
Shock raced through as she look down on the hole..... "Princess"She shouted..
Fear grip her spines when she saw the dog at the othet side of the hole, pawing out its long teeth.... She wasn't thinking straight, she was confused confused on how the princess must have fallen inside...
"Run Adesa"Katherine shouted from the hole.
"Go now"Katherine added
Adesa couldn't control the tears that fell from her eyes,she isn't going to leave tge princess there alone.. She was inclined to get close to the and take a better view of how she must have fallen.. Then she realized the hole was just covered with branches of trees, she must have stepped on it unknowingly..
"Princess"she shouted
The dog growled furiously from the other side...
The growling sound sent her shaking from her feet, she stare with eye wide open as the dog jump from the other side of the hole... Then she knew she needed to run.. Without hesitation, she started running as the dog gave her a chase....

AKPATU

DESMOND made a faint smile as he saw Claude coming towards him...
He reclined his back on the throne, he doesn't understand why he was still thinking of her, she has literally rejected him multiple times but yet his mind couldn't keep her off..
Claude glared at him as she move closer to him, she was tired, tired of the ill treatment she was receiving, she has kept quiet for too long, she needed to see Rick, to see how he was faring.... "I need to go out"She blared out
"To where exactly?he ask avoiding her gaze...
Claude gritted... "Am tired of been treated like a prisoner, i need my freedom... "
"You will get it the moment we get married... "
"You are delusional.... "She retorted...
Just then theh heard murmuring outside, fear swept through them when they heard the sound of gun....
Desmond immediately stood up,he groan as he saw a guard pushed from the door to the floor...
"Your majesty"The guard shouted as two thugs point a gun at him...
"What is the meaning of this nonsense?Desmond ask infuriated the moment he saw chief Mayo
"I would have killed you right where you stand"Chief Mayo said as he drew closer to him..
"You brought men with guns to my palace, how dare you? Desmond latched out
"How dare you bring such disgrace to my daughter"Chief Mayo hollered back
Claude couldn't take it anymore, she eyed both men and walk away...
"Your daughter is dead, i see no reason for this nonsense.. "
"My daughter is dead because of you, because you couldn't control that thing between your legs, you slept with a common maid, a maid who in turn murdered my daughter to keep her affairs with you a secret... "
Desmond grunts..."You think the maid killed your daughter... ?
"Where is the girl?Chief Mayo ask with anger in his tone...
"What girl..? Desmond retorted..
"Where is Cleopatra...? Mayo hollered
"I have no idea where she is"
Mayo grin"If that girl isn't found in the next one minute, i will start killing everyone, this palace is going to be a blood bath"
Desmond glared at him, just then three other guards were dragged in by Mayo's thug..
Chief Mayo turn to face the guards... "If you want to save your life, bring that girl here immediately... "
Fear engulfed the guards as the thugs fixed the guns on them, they quickly stood up and begin to lead the way....
The rest guards and maids watch in fear as the three guards search for Cleopatra....
"She isn't here"One of the guards shouted...

Rita stood at the palace gate she can't wait to see the moment Cleopatra is dragged out, the chief had told her earlier to go in with him but she had insisted to stay outside since she was banned from setting her foot on the palace... Cleopatra deserve every bit of what she is going to get...
Shock swept through as she saw her running from the gate.....when she noticed no one was chasing her, right there she knew she had escaped but she can't escape from her, with this thoughts she jump in front of her... "Where do you think you are going"She blared out
Cleopatra could feel the pounding of her own heart as she raced to a stop, it was a narrow escaped, she knew that for a fact, she would have been caught if she hasn't ran the moment she saw the chiefs, she knew they were there for her, she had manage to grab a knife from the kitchen, she was inclined to stab anyone that gets in her way of escape..
"You can't run away from your end Cleopatra... "Rita said..
Cleopatra glared at her, anger raced in her eyes, without hesitation, she stab Rita with the knife... Her heart raced faster as she heard the gateman shouting she was outside right there she knew it was her or them... "Bitch. "She muttered with rage and left the knife inside her...
Rita grimaced in pains as she collapsed slowly to the ground, she gasp for blood as blood gushed out profusely from her stomach.....
Cleopatra ran faster whenbshe saw the thugs chasing her... She wasn't sure what to do, without hesitation, she ran into the road when she saw a vehicle coming...
The driver of the vehicle quickly match on the brakes to avoid hitting.....
"Please help me, some men wants to kill me.. "Cleopatra said with clenched teeth
The person stare at her a bit skeptical of her story, then he saw the thugs running towards his direction with guns in their hands, he quickly open the car door for and she rushed in, he started the engine and sped off..
The thugs begin to shoot at the car......
The man increases his speed as a bullet hit the back of the truck...
The thugs continue shooting until the car disappear out of sight...
"damn "One of the thugs blared out

Happy sunday to you all

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for making the Sunday wonderful for us with an update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by nkemdave(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Hahahahaha..............The mighty palace is now on fire.

I can't to see Claude rescued from the palace.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Uniqueteco long time....
Na so my broda, as the updates no gree come quick again na so I just chill jare.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 79

Heart beating fast, the man drove speedily into the hospital,he wonder why the country was like that... A police report must be brought before a gun shot wound is treated..he park the car as he grab the police report from the seat, he quickly came down from the car and close it.. He quickly ran into the male ward, there the driver was still lying down unconscious...
"Here is the police report"The man said giving it to a nurse there ....
The nurse collected it and started walking away..
"Where are you going to, you are supposed to commence treatment now. "The man said slightly infuriated
"Am going to comfirm this"The nurse replied..
The man grunts. "What is even wrong with you people, you have no idea what i went through in getting that report... "
"Sir am just doing my job"The nurse said as she turn to walk away not minding whatever he was saying
"That is how they behave, they don't care if someone is dying... "A boy sitting besides an old man said...
The man exhales then he went to the drivers side.. He glance at his time, he sigh when he realise time was far gone.... ..
He wonder who must have shot rhe driver, was he attacked by arm robbers, he remenber the jeep he has saw earlier on the road, was he the owner of the jeep, he wasn't dress like someone who owns it, he swallowed hard when the drivers phone started ringing, he stare at the caller then he quickly remenber it was the same number he had called earlier, the number the driver had dialled before he collected the phone... ,without hesitation, he answered the call... "Hello"
"Where are you? The caller's voice sounded
"Am at the hospital with him"
"What ward?
"The male ward"
The call ended as the words drip from his mouth ....
He drop the phone back on the drawer and stare at the driver, they had manage to stop the bleeding but the bullet was still in....
He stare at the time again, he needed to leave but part of him tells him to stay with him until he is treated....
The man gritted as he saw the nurse coming...
"So have you confirmed now? He ask irritated
The nurse didn't reply, she just walk close to the driver and started treating him..
The man hissed,then he turn his gaze to the two huge men who entered the ward, he wonder who they are.... Then he quickly realise they were here for the driver when he saw them coming their way......
"Are you the one i have been calling...? Ted ask
The man grunts at Ted deep voice, he wonder who they were to him.."Yes"
Ted walk close to the driver,he wanted to touch him but the nurse ask him not to...
"What happened... ?Bobby chief Carlos other thug ask
"I can't really tell, i was driving by when i saw him on the road, his both legs shot,he was calling him.. "He said pointing at Ted"when he fell unconscious...
"Its more like he was attacked by armed robbers.."he added
Ted dial chief Carlos number but it was switched off.... ,he sigh then he led Bobby to a corner... "Chiefs phone is off... "
"He never switched his phone off... "Bobby replied..
"The driver was shot, what does that tell you.? Ted ask
Bobby gritted"He is been kidnapped.... "

"I suggest you put a stop to this hogwash act of yours immediately.. "Desmond said in a murderous tone, he was greatly infuriated, anger boils deep in his system as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction, and he knows it's was much for him to handle. The pressure of the raging sea of anger would force him to say things he do not mean, or to express thoughts he has suppressed for weeks.
"Did you think of stopping when you were having sex with that harlot of a maid, you disgrace my daughter and i, you are a shame o your father.... "
"Am your king, you should add some respect when you talk to me.. "Desmond hollered
Chief Mayo laugh frivolously.. "Is that what you think, you are no king, you are just a robot sitting on the throne, if it weren't for us, you will still be where you have always be"
Desmond groan... He was inclined to pounce in him
"Chief... "One of his thug said as he enter..
"Where is she? Chief Mayo ask
"Am sorry chief, she escaped if we could catch her"
"Escape how?
"She ran into someone car.. "
Cheif mayo immediately seize his shirt...."You let that whinny thing escape"He yelled
"Am sorry chief.. "
"We have another problem.. "Another thug said
Chief turn his gaze at him...
"The girl was stabbed"he said
"What, who stabbed her? Chief Mayo ask anxiously
"Cleopatra"The guard said with clenched teeth...
Chief Mayo groan, ,he glare at Desmond who reciprocated the look then he walk away angrily followed by his thugs..
Desmond watch them with fierce eyes until they disappeared out of sight, he can't believe it, Cleopatra killed Clarrisa... He took a deep breathe as he saw Dillan walk in...
"You slept with a maid? Dillan ask as he walk close to him
"You eavesdrop on our conversation..? Desmond ask back infuriated
"So its true then, you slept with an ordinary maid, why would you do that, do you know how that will affect us all?
"Dillan, i want to be left alone"Desmond replied
Dillan gritted... "You are a disgrace to everything that represents royalty.... "
Desmond went ballistic as the words rang in his head, that anger came back into his system, he drew closer to him and slap him hard on his right cheek without hesitation... "How dare you talk to me in this manner"He hollered
Dillan grimace at the taunting feeling of the slap... Then he glare at him, eyeball to eyeball. "You slapped me"
Desmond was furious, extremely out of control, he slap him again on his other cheek.... "How dare you"He retorted
The slap was hot, taunting, tears was at the verge of falling from his eyes,but he manage to hide it, he touch tge spot, then he gave Desmond a murderous look, he was inclined to hit him back,his body ache for it, his palm strives for it... but then he shave the thought away, "Shame on you"He muttered in an angry tone then he walk out leaving him there...

INSPECTOR just sat on the chair, waiting for her to say a word, his eyes fell on the silver earrings she was wearing, the earrings match with the bangles in her hand... There was a part of him that tells him he should woo her, go for her...
He exhales at the stupid thoughts, the boy he saw her with in the supermarket must certainly be her boyfriend she didn't look like one who was single, beautiful girls are not always single.... "So do you mind telling me the truth now"He said breaking the silence that clouds them
"What truth? Sonia ask
Kess scoffs, why was she still pretending, she has giving him a hint to suspect the chief did something to her... "Look, i can't help you if you dont tell me the whole truth... "
"Then dont"Sonia snapped
Kess sigh then he reclined his back on the chair, what was she so afraid of....
"The day you came to me you were very eager to tell me everything, if you want to bring down the chief for whatever he did to you, i want to do same too,i know tge chiefs has been involved in lot of illegal activities going on in this community, but there is just no evidence,no witnesses to incriminate him... "
"That's because you aren't doing your job well"Sonia said impetuously
"Why did you invite to that bar that day? Kess ask anxiously
Sonia didn't reply, instead she turn away her face, she wasn't sure if she should tell him but with Steve missing......
She wonder if she can trust him to do the right thing..... She took a deep breathe...
"Carlos killed my father and took away everything from us, my mother died as a result of that"She said with clenched teeth
Kess felt pity for her, it was obvious she was here for revenge...
"Have you come for revenge..? He ask curiously
"I have come to reclaim everything he stole from us"She replied shapily
Just then her phone begin to ring, she quickly pick her phone, she sigh, a sigh of relief as she saw the caller
"Steve, where are you? She ask immediately she answered the call
There was silence on the other end....
"Steve"She called out when he didn't reply...
"Hello"She said again highly disturbed by the silence
"Sonia"Steve muttered in a low voice
Sonia's heart gladen as she heard his voice... "What happened,where are you?she ask anxiously
"I have your worst enemy with me"Steve said from the other end
Shock swept through Sonia,so her thoughts are true, he is with Carlos.. .
"Where are you now? She ask anxiously
"Take your left and keep driving straight on the express road, i will on tge road waiting for you.. ."He said
"Do nothing okay, am on my way.. ."Sonia said as she begin to grab her purse...
He didn't reply but ended the call instead. ..
"I need to go"She said to Kess. ..
Kess sigh, she always run off after a phone call.. ."You seem tense, something urgent?
"Yes... "She replied shapily. .
Kess stood up from the chair,he deep his hands into his pocket and brought out a card... "Here is my card, call me when you are ready to talk"
Sonia collected it and throw it in her purse...
She left after he was out...

Kess watch her until she entered her car and drove out, something was definitely wrong, she seem to be in a hurry, he was inclined to follow her but he thought that will be stupid. ....he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, he immediately took it out, he exhales when he realise it was Philip calling.. .
"Whatsup man"He said
"Where are you, i have been calling you for ages.. "Philip voice sounded
"Really, i didn't see any miss call, what's going on?
"There was a shootout, someone came to file a police report for a gun wound, we are at the scene right now, the wounded guy's car is still here"
"Does it seem like a robbery. ..?Kess ask as he opens his car door
"It seems more like a kidnapping, and it isn't the wounded guy's car"
"Then whose car is it? Kess ask as he start hus car engine. .
"Chief Carlos car"
Kess eyes bulge out at the mention of the name... "Tell me where the scene is, am coming over"he said

"How did this happen? Bobby ask as Ted stop the engine of the car...
"The police are here already "Ted said as he caught sight of them..
"What do we do now, we can't possibly tell his wife he is been kidnapped"Bobby said
"We aren't telling anyone..
"The chief always have a tracker in his top button"Ted said then he brought his phone out and Open Gps setting, he set his tracking device....
"He always carrys it for situations like this.. "Bobby interjects
"There he is"Ted said as he look at the location beeming red
"Where is that...? Bobby ask
"The bush... "Ted replied..
"We were right, he is been kidnapped... "Bobby added
Ted start the engine.... "call the boys, lets go get the chief"

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Silver1996 I'm scared for Steve and Sonia. Please, don't hurt my babies abeg. I will murder you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.