Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426164 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
This Cleopatra is beyond redemption o

her cup go soon full
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 73

HE GRINNED at her, gradually sliding his hand up her night gown, caressing her inner thigh. They kissed, tongues entwined, her legs gradually parting to allow access as he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh.
His fingers found their way to the thin gusset of her skimpy pant, she was very wet and she moaned as his finger slid into her slit. She was really turned on. Her nipples were rock hard and stood out clearly through the thin material of her gown, As he was fingering her pussy she remove the jacket of her night gown. She then hooked her fingers under her panties, lifting her bum and sliding them down her thighs.
He was throbbing so hard, his hard d**k stick out in from of his pant, he needed to get it, get it caressed and sucked.. He started sucking on her tits whilst his hand found its way to her othet thigh..
He move over positioning himself between her open thigh, she was so sweet, so soft...
He set to licking her pussy, lick her to climax...
Sonia moan as his hands roam her pussy gap, she wrapped her hands in his neck,she was like a bitch on heat...
Her moan increases as he galore his tongue on her pussy, stroking her with his fingers as he suck her, lick her hungrily...
He felt his D**k bursting out, crying to be released from the tightness of his short... He was throbbing so hard that he needed to ejaculate...
He remove his tongue and knelt between her knees..
She pulled down his shorts and his d**k rushed out like a hungry lion ready to devour anything in sight.....
He moan as she begin to stroke him with his own gleet, first slowly, then she begin to stroke faster...
He shove her hand away, then she pulled off the night gown, he parted her her legs and begin to rub his d**k up and down her slit..
She was dripping wet, she begin to moisture her pussy with her fingers tips...
He smile at her, what she was doing sent sensations all through him...
Slowly he push the bulb of his hard d**k into her...
He worked it in gradually until he was all the way up inside her....
She moan as her hands roamed over his back, and she grabbed a handful of his bare ass... Her hands following the rhythm of his movement inside and out of her....
"oh my god"She whimpered when he went deeper and harder..
She drew air into her lungs with a deep gasp as he pulled back, and then cried out, “Yes,” when he pushed back inside her.
He rocked his hips, slowly opening her up, drunk on her sounds of pleasure and her tight pussy caressing him. She shifted slightly, slipping a hand beneath her to her clit. His balls brushed against her on the next stroke, and he pulled back quickly, only to dive balls deep inside her with a grunt.
She glanced back at him, her face tightening with pleasure, and said, “Oh, Bleep yes. Your d**k feels so good. Faster.”
The hint of delighted surprise in her voice when he bent his knees a little, changing the angle at which he was penetrating her, encouraged him to bring out a few more. He varied the speed and angle of his thrusts, keeping her off-balance, hitting new pleasure centers when she least expected it. The rising pitch and volume of her whimpers left little doubt it was working..
She cried in pleasure when he hit her with a far series of pleasure..
He was beginning to feel the first tickles of an impending orgasm, but concentrating on giving her far more pleasure than he’d ever given her before helped stave it off.
Soon enough, he was pounding her at full force. Her butt jiggled. Her breasts swayed erratically. Her strawberry-blonde locks danced from the shockwaves traveling through her body. He released her hip with his left hand, dipped his thumb in her abundant juices, and pulled out the next surprise from his bag of tricks.
He could feel the tips of her fingers thrumming against his thrusting shaft, a testament to how quickly she was working her clit. He pressed harder on his thumb, slipping it inside her, and she squealed.
He pounded her with his thumb in her ass, and her cries turned into a nearly unbroken song of ecstasy. Then, out of the blue, her voice choked off in a squeak. She dropped down a moment later and wailed into the mattress as she came.
He growled as he felt her walls contract around him, and saw her visible hand curl into a claw. He kept the pressure on, driving into her climaxing pussy, and her voice rang out again when her throes caused her head to turn, her scream combining with the slaps of their flesh colliding. He gripped her hips, keeping her from squirming away from him, and keeping her coming.
It didn’t take much of that for the tickle in the head of his d**k to become a hot itch, and to begin spreading. He slowed down, and when that didn’t do the trick, stopped. She continued to tremble and cry out, her pussy contracting around him. A few moments later, her breathing took on an even more labored cast. Her pussy was milking him, nudging him ever closer to an explosion of his own, so he pulled free.
Sonia let out a pitiful whimper when he left her empty, and her knees began to wobble. He pushed her forward and caressed her ass while he admired the exquisite sight of her drifting down from her orgasm.
After a minute or so, she recovered enough to pull herself into the bed, and roll over onto her back. A violent shiver rippled through her when she saw his pussy-slick d**k was still rock hard.
“I cant believe this,” she muttered, and then chuckled as she let her head thump into the mattress.
Steve climbed into the bed and reclined next to her. He reached out, letting his fingertips glide over her hip, up her waist, and over her stomach. She moaned and locked eyes with him. She was ready for more.
He moved in, and she gasped when his lips closed over her nipple. One of her hands moved to the back of his head, and entwined in his hair. The other settled onto his back to claw at his skin. He sucked her nipple hard, flicking the stiff point with his tongue, making her writhe beneath him.
She whimpered when he released her nipple, and gasped when he planted a series of passionate kisses on her neck. It was a journey rather than a destination, and he kissed his way to her other breast. At the same time, he lifted a knee and straddled her. Her hips lifted, pressing her pussy against his hardness, seeking relief from the ache he was building inside her.
Balancing on his elbows, he squeezed the firm globes together, allowing him to dart back and forth between the stiff points. Her hips rose higher. Her arms and legs wrapped around him, trying to pull him down to her need, but he resisted, allowing her only teasing hints of what she wanted.
When he wormed a knee between her legs, she was quick to accommodate him. She spread her legs, allowing him to move the other knee between them, and allowing her to open herself fully in invitation – which he accepted, but not at she expected. He quickly slid his knees back and dropped into the V of her legs for the taste he’d first sought upon guiding her to the bed.
Steve paused long enough to ask, “Like it?”
She shuddered when he stabbed his tongue deep, seeking the source of her wetness. “Uh huh. You’re making me so hot.”
He responded with a growl while he sucked her clit.
He dipped down, lapping up her nectar, and then sucked her nether lips. A quick flick of his tongue brushed her clit, and both of her hands settled on the back of his head. He lapped her button hard, and then teased it with swirls of his tongue, drawing out whimpers tinged with surprise.
When she caught her breath, she cried, “So good. Don’t stop.”
He devoured her, taking in the sensation of her muscles growing taut and her shocked cries of pleasure.
He plunged two fingers into her, curved them upward, and found her center of gravity. She stiffened, and then let out a high-pitched growl from his knowing touch. Then he sucked hard at the apex of her folds, drawing her clit in, and massaged the hidden shaft with his lips. The corners of his mouth turned up into a smile. From the way her body reacted, he knew he was up to his game
Sonia writhed and thrashed, her fingernails sometimes digging painfully into his scalp and shoulders. His neck ached from the position, and the wrenching of her body. Still, he didn’t relent. He endured the pain, knowing it was caused by her intense pleasure.Pleasure that was rising to a crescendo.
For a few moments, her whimpers and cries gained a touch of coherence, emerging as almost words. She screamed, “Oh! Oh god! Bleep! Bleep! I’m! I’m! Oh my god!”
The final word vanished into a primal scream as orgasm wracked her body. She sat up, her fingers fisting into his hair and holding him against her climaxing pussy with incredible strength. He rolled her clit shaft even harder, and lapped the swollen bud. He swirled his fingers over the spongy softness of her center of gravity. A second, pained-sounding wail echoed back from the walls, though it was muffled by her thighs clamping around his ears.
Her upper body slammed back down to the mattress, and her hips lifted, where they trembled from the onslaught of ecstasy. He kept the pressure on, prolonging her orgasm, until the bite of her nails and the sting of her pulling his hair cut through his ardor. Her butt slammed back to the mattress when he let her clit go, and his fingers slipped from inside her.
She was still thrashing, and he darted back in, lapping up her nectar. She tried to push him away with arms that were one moment weak and trembling, and the next filled with desperate strength. He slipped through her guard several times, drinking up her juices, until she found the presence of mind to cover her sex with a hand.
Steve rose above her on his knees, watching her slowly drift down from the peak of her pleasure. Her eyes fluttered open, but when she saw him above her with his face covered in pussy juice and his d**k rock hard, the orbs rolled up in her head and her eyelids snapped shut once more. Her skin glistened with sweat, and her tight face was flushed all the way down her neck.
The sight was making his d**k throb, and he had to take it in hand to dull the growing ache. Sonia opened her eyes again, and upon seeing him stroking his cock, she gasped. She then took several deep breaths and swallowed hard ... her eyes fixed on his erection. Finally, she slid her protective hand out of the way, met his eyes, and nodded.
Steve moved in with an anticipatory growl and grabbed behind her knees to spread her out again. She propped herself up on her elbows to watch as he took his cock in hand. Her eyes popped wide open and she let out a croaking sound as he thrust balls deep into her saturated pussy.
“Ah yeah,” he growled as he pulled back and thrust again.
She lurched and squealed when he leaned forward, changing the angle of his next thrust. Steve kicked up the pace, and after a few strokes, pushed her left knee down to the bed. He pressed his thumb against his thrusting shaft, getting the tip slippery, and then moved it to her clit. She whimpered when he touched the swollen bud, and then groaned when he began to move it back and forth. He pressed down hard enough to roll her clit shaft, taking advantage of the knowledge he’d gained while eating her.
“Yes! Just like that,” she encouraged him.
He leaned back, letting the angle of his d**k rub over her center of gravity for a few strokes, drawing out exactly the sort of reaction he wanted. Unfortunately, it put him at an awkward angle to keep rubbing her clit. He straightened, and picked up the pace of his thumb to compensate.
One of Sonia’s hands roamed over the sheets above her head, sometimes gliding, sometimes jerking in response to his dick diving into her depths. The other squeezed and caressed her perfect breasts, which were quivering from his thrusts. He leaned back again for a couple of lingering strokes, then leaned forward and gave her a dozen rabbit-quick thrusts.
After a quick dip in her juices, he switched to his middle and pointer fingers flashing back and forth over her bud.
Color flooded Sonia’s face. Her cries rose in pitch and volume. “Yes. Right there. So good. So good,” she squealed as her pleasure soared.
His wrist wasn’t faring any better than his thumb. It was already aching, and he growled, “Come for me.”
“Oh yes. Faster,” she whimpered.
His back was ready, willing, and able. His wrist, not so much. With a grunt that was half frustration and half pain, he prepared to switch hands. Almost as soon as his fingers left her clit, Sonia replaced them with her own.
“Faster,” she reiterated while her fingers flashed over her pleasure button. “Give it to me.”
With his hands free, he lifted her left leg again, curled his fingers around it, and used the purchase to give her what she wanted. She screamed when the hard, fast thrust rocked her body, but her fingers never faltered.
Steve pounded her ass into the mattress, making the springs creak. Ripples passed through her big tits, building into a bounce that grew more pronounced by the second. Their bodies collided with loud smacks, joining the symphony of his grunts, her whimpers, and moans.
Her juices were starting to dribble down his balls, and he couldn’t help but look down at his d**k stretching her pussy. Her wetness coated him in a shimmering sheath, and spatters of it decorated her mound. The increase in hot, wet friction, and the sight of the beautiful young woman writhing beneath him caused the wicked itch to creep up the shaft of his d**k, but he was holding it back. The redness of her face and pinched expression hinted she was well ahead of him.
“Yes! Make me come! Make me come! Gonna make me come!” she cried, punctuating that assumption.
His voice deep and husky, he said, “Bleep yes. Come for me.”
“So close. Don’t stop. Don’t... Oh! Oh!”
Her mouth dropped open. Her jaw quivered. Her eyes rolled up in her head. The fingers between her legs lost their rhythm, and the clawed fingers of her other hand jerked the bedclothes out of their neat tuck on the corner.
“Yes, fucking come,” he growled, and somehow found a reserve of strength to kick up his speed one final notch.
She sucked in a loud gasp, and her eyes locked with his for a fraction of a second. Her eyes pinched closed, she lurched, and loosed a wail of release as her orgasm claimed her.
Steve growled loud and long as her pussy clenched around him. Her arms flailed and her head lashed on the pillow. One spasm even caused her to kick him rather sharply in the ribs. The tight squeeze burned through his mental controls like a hot knife through butter, and pressure built at the base of his dick with alarming speed.
A bark-like grunt burst from his lips, and he spat out, “Gonna come!” He was certain he was going to spatter her from her stomach to her face when he pulled out.
He growled as he drove his cock into her a few more times,...when he realise he couldn't hold it anymore, he quickly pulled it out from her and then roared as a load like nothing he’d felt in years surged up his shaft.
Sonia squealed when he swelled ,his sperm splattered all over her face. A second, third, and fourth blast flooded her face some escaping into her mouth , each as hard as the first. Only the briefest, blissful pause preceded two more, slightly weaker jets, and then he pulsed, emptying every drop he had to offer into her hot and smoothing face...
Light-headed and weak when his orgasm subsided, he slumped forward, barely catching himself on trembling arms. His forehead rested on her sweat-slick skin, just below her rapidly rising and falling breasts. His pants for breath came in counterpoint to hers – inhaling when she exhaled.
Breathing in sync after their twin gasps, they slowly settled to earth. Sonia let out a deeply satisfied moan and tousled his hair once her breathing slowed. Feeling as if he was burning up where their skin touched, Steve summoned up a burst of strength to roll off her.
He opened his eyes when she chuckled, and immediately wished he hadn’t. She was lifting a large dollop of cum from her face and bringing it to her lips. His softening d**k protested mightily at the sexiness of the sight, and he snapped his eyes closed again. It didn’t help with the sound of her slurping his cum off her fingers.
Sonia shifted on the bed, and he allowed his eyes to drift open again. She’d rolled onto her side to look at him , her face decorated with a languid, satiated smile."That was incredible"She said
He nodded and quietly agreed, “Oh yeah.”
You made me come so hard that I thought I was going to pass out.” She closed her eyes, offered a brief, quiet moan, and then continued, “Guess we should do this again"
His brow furrowed, then he shrugged... "Anytime"
“Guess you came pretty hard too, It’s still dripping,” she said when she glance at his d**k..
"Thought i was never going to stop"He muttered
She chuckled... "I loved it.. "She said, then she streched her hand to pick her... She glance at the time, it was 2:36am...
"Good morning.. "She muttered dropping the phone...
"And good morning my sweet love"He replied wiping the cum dripping from her hair away...
"So what are your plans for today... ?He ask roaming his hands on her hand
she huffs... "I have a meeting with the chiefs at 9am"
He shift aback disappointed by her reply...
"When were you planning on telling me that? He ask
"It just pumped up, i was planning on telling you before..... "She sigh.... "I guess they want to discuss their terms with me... "
"Are you still bend on that business deal, you know this isn't going to end well, we don't have the money"
She exhales, then she wipe her face.... "I know.. "She muttered with clenched teeth...
She waited for her reply but instead he stood up with his dick half erected and went into the bathroom...
She stood up herself and followed him in, she wash off the sperm from her face, she glance at him but he was too focused in having a shower...
"Look Steve, i can handle this, i have plans"
She wasn't sure if she was making any sense, the truth is, she was scared, scared everything will be ruined and go from bad to worse...
She inhaled deeply, she needs to think, think of the next step to take... She glanced at him again.... "Good night"She said shabbily....
When he gave no reply, she drag her feet to the door...
"I will see you at dawn"His voice sounded from inside the bathroom..
She gritted hesitated a bit but then opened the door and walk outside closing it back slowly not to wake up anyone...
Steve knew for a fact, Sonia was on the wrong side, she was making a wrong move, he was ready to take the bold step she is so scared of... He put off the shower,tied his towel round his waist, then he took his bag from the wardrobe, grope his hand around, then he felt it...
He slowly brought out the pistol, he rub the muzzle with his fingertips.... He was willing to kill the chief for her, for their sake and he is going to do at dawn...
She might be going for a meeting but he will be going there to put a final stop to everything.... Good riddance to bad rubbish.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

5 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
nice update bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
I just love this story, is everything a good story should entails, is action filled, intriguing, funny,the sex is mind-blowing...

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
So interesting

Well done OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Niwdog(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2018
grin last sex for Steve and Sonia
The both are amateur in the game

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Niwdog:
grin last sex for Steve and Sonia
The both are amateur in the game
Ah this man, you are wicked o, how can you say that is their last sex, my Sonia will not die o.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Silver1996 please update ,i'm on my knees
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Guys since there is no update yet, why dont we play a game
200naira of any network to the person who answers the question correctly..
Question :How many people have died so far in this story and what are their names. The names should be arranged according to when, who after who.
Oya lets go.

Skubido
Baitullah
Mismore
Uniqueteco
afolabiwunmi
mcjesuspikin
emperorblog
Gabriel6
Risingstar2020
baryour769
amikeem
princesstee
jomalinks

Skubido mention the rest people i don tire.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
make I try mention names oooo

Niwdog

Ann2012

Creamyebony2017

Hunts

vadec

Saheed69

John944

Pinkberry5

Mcjesuspikin

Nkedave

Sensitivity1254

Born2Bread

Obitos

IAmkingoludav

Pachukwudi44

Kelvincoke

genius43

hidhrhis

Cyndy1000

mimmzt211

Chuksonyelke

Peterato

Mavikolo2020 have mention ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Present, plenty people don die sote I no fit mention all sef, dem go reach like 10-13 sha grin

skubido:
make I try mention names oooo

Niwdog

Ann2012

Creamyebony2017

Hunts

vadec

Saheed69

John944

Pinkberry5

Mcjesuspikin

Nkedave

Sensitivity1254

Born2Bread

Obitos

IAmkingoludav

Pachukwudi44

Kelvincoke

genius43

hidhrhis

Cyndy1000

mimmzt211

Chuksonyelke

Peterato

Mavikolo2020 have mention ooooooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Question :How many people have died so far in this story and what are their names. The names should be arranged according to when, who after who.
Oya lets go.

Skubido
Baitullah
Mismore
Uniqueteco
afolabiwunmi
mcjesuspikin
emperorblog
Gabriel6
Risingstar2020
baryour769
amikeem
princesstee
jomalinks

Mr Azuk wife and daughter
Obiro
Nina
King Godfrey
Boyo and friend
Peter
Raphael
Clarrisa
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Oya lets go.

Skubido
Baitullah
Mismore
Uniqueteco
afolabiwunmi
mcjesuspikin
emperorblog
Gabriel6
Risingstar2020
baryour769
amikeem
princesstee
jomalinks

Can i participate also grin
You guys shouldn't worry, upload is coming later

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pinkberry5:
Silver1996 please update ,i'm on my knees
Pinky don't worry, i couldn't update earlier due to the nature of my work... But don't worry, update is coming later.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
The death toll list long gan and more are still lined up.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Silver1996:

Can i participate also grin
You guys shouldn't worry, upload is coming later
No you are not allowed sir
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Mr Azuk wife and daughter
Obiro
Nina
King Godfrey
Boyo and friend
Peter
Raphael
Clarrisa
You tried but you missed some names.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sensitivity1254: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mrs Azuk
Miss Azuk
Mr Obiro
False Accuser woman
Nina
Stephen
Peter
King Gedfrey
King Felix's thug 1
King Felix's thug 2
Sick slave boy
Boyo
Gavi
Three dead slaves due to the collapsed building
Rapheal
Mongula's assassin
Moyo
Clarrisa

20 dead

Mavikolo2020:
Oya lets go.

Skubido
Baitullah
Mismore
Uniqueteco
afolabiwunmi
mcjesuspikin
emperorblog
Gabriel6
Risingstar2020
baryour769
amikeem
princesstee
jomalinks

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sensitivity1254:

Mrs Azuk

Miss Azuk

Mr Obiro

False Accuser woman

Nina

Stephen

Peter

King Gedfrey

King Felix's thug 1

King Felix's thug 2

Sick slave boy
Boyo

Gavi

Rapheal

Mongula's assassin

Moyo

Clarrisa

20 dead

hmmmmm, Mavikilo2020 oya oo

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 74

MOGULA

FRANCIS slowly opened his eyes, what greeted him was the bright light beeming from the window, he wonder how long he has slept, his eyes were heavy, he wad still feeling sleepy, the previous day has really be hectic for him, he was glad, glad King Jafar has finally gone to wherever he came from, he sigh a sigh of relief..
He wioe his eyes with his hand, then he rolled them around... He scoff when he saw Vuga still sleeping, spreading his legs and hands on the bed..
"Selfish"He muttered
The idiot couldn't even ask him to come sleepover on the bed, the bed was big enough to accommodate more than three people but he chose to sleep there alone..
He scoffs at the idea, he was a servant it is very impossible for his thoughts to be granted especially from a person like Vuga..
He close his eyes back, reclining his back on the thick weave material he was sleeping on, since the idiot was still sleeping, he decided to continue with his as well...
He open his eyes when he realise the sleepy eye wasn't there anymore...
Then the thought of the princess creep into his head, he has dreamed about her, he dreamed about making out with her..
"Stupid dream"He huffs
It can never be a reality, he was a servant, a foreigner.... But sometimes if the princess care and concern for him connotes a different thing, connotes she feels the way like he do....
There is no minute that passes that he doesn't think about her, it was more like a addiction...
He sat up, wave the thought away and focus his mind on his hometown, his homeland.. How is he going to get home.. How is he is going to avenge his father's and brother's dead when he is stuck here like a planted tree patiently waiting for the day it will be uprooted...
He wonder what was going on there, has the chiefs taking over the community, who is the king now, he thought of the possibility of his uncle, uncle Zuru, taking over the throne since his father, brother and he was no more...
The chiefs must have probably killed him as well, he wonder if he was destined to be where he was, was it his fate...
His eyes bulge out as a knock interrupted his thoughts, who was knocking so early, he look at Vuga who was still sleeping...
He quickly stood up when the knock came again, he packed his bed and placed it in a corner, then he dragged his feet to the door, he was inclined to ask who was knocking.....
But when the knock sounded again, it totally escaped his mind as he rushed and unbolt the door..
His heart skip when the door flung open,
"Sweet Jesus.. "He muttered faintly as he stare at her, he felt the urge to touch her but it will be stupid to do so..
"Hi"Katherine said snapping her fingers in front of him.
He quickly realised he was staring at her gormlessly, his eyes rolled to Adesa who was standing behind her...
"Where are you going with a bow and arrows?He ask curiously when he saw the bows in their hand
"Oh this, my brother didn't tell you?
Francis gritted, then he shook his head shabbily
"We are going hunting"She snapped
"Hunting...!Francis exclaimed as if he didn't hear well
She smile..."Where is my brother?
Francis gritted, bit his lips.. "Emm"He muttered with clenched teeth... "Still sleeping"
"Sleeping!She push him aside and went inside the room.. "I just can't believe this"she added
Francis watch as Adesa chukled...
"Funny, isn't it? Francis ask as he fused his eyes on Adesa, she was beautiful, though she wasn't beautiful in the classical way, no flowing golden curls or ivory skin; no piercing eyes of green. She was average in height and certainly not the fashioned type like a catwalk model, but in her ordinariness she was stunning. Something radiated from within that rendered her irresistible to both genders. Men desired her and women courted her friendship.Vuga desire her though he has hidden it but his actions says otherwise, multiple of times he has caught him staring at her, those kind of stares that you wished she was yours, she was in your arms, the kind of stares that gives you the urge to tell her everything, to tell her you love her and will cherish her for the rest of your life....
"No"She replied when she caught his gaze
Katherine grunts as she furiously tap Vuga, but he didn't wake, he just continue sleeping... She exhales then she hit him hard...
Vuga immediately stood up.. "You stupid servant"He blared out...
he wipe his eyes and then realise it was his sister...he quickly sat up and took a deep breathe when he saw Adesa, he wonder how long they have been standing there...
"Is it time for hunting...? He ask shabbily when he saw the bows and arrows in their hand, he was a bit embarrassed... Embarrased at the fact that Adesa has to see him like that, spanking up like that, he blame his stupid servant for not waking him...
"Yes.. Now dress up"Katherine said..
"Am waiting outside... "She added walking away... And Adesa followed
Vuga jump out from the bed when His sister and Adesa were outside..
"why didn't you wake me? He ask infuriated
"Ehmm, the last time i did that, you threatened to cut off my hand..."
"Idiot, this was a different case entirely, i told you to wake me the moment anyone knocks on the door"
Francis wink, wondering when he said that..."Ehnn, you didn't tell me that"
"Must you be told everything, you know nothing, is no surprise you ended up as a slave, you are just a blockhead.. "
Francis exhales... "Are you furious because your sister saw you like this or because Adesa saw.....
"You think that is what this is all about...? Vuga interjects
"Just get out"He added
Francis shrugged then he turn around to walk out..
"Where are you going dumb skull?Vuga ask..
"You ask me to get out"Francis replied with clenched teeth turning to face him
"And who is going to dress me up?
"You.. "Francis replied shabbily

AKPATU

Williams begin to have a rethink when he got to the palace, he wasn't sure if he should do this, posing as a guard just to get what his brother wants..
He sigh, he knew he has to make up for those years he left his brother to fend for himself, as an elder brother it was his responsibility to take care of him but he left him for his own selfish reasons, maybe doing this will ease his mind, he hesitated a bit, took a deep breathe before walking in...
This was his first time of coming to the palace,he look around, the palace was like an estate, it was big..
"Who are you looking for sir? The gateman ask
William walk up to him.. "Sir don't be angry o, am looking for a job, i heard they are in need of guards"He said humbly
"Who are they? The gateman ask
"The king and his people.. "William replied
The gateman directed him, he thanked him and followed the direction...
Even a common gateman is questioning him, he hopes getting the princess out from here doesn't prove hard than he thinks, he has only see the princess pictures, he wonder how she will look like in reality...
He walked straight until he got to the threshold of the palace, he saw a few guards there, he decided to talk to them...
"Hello sir"He said
"Who are you looking for"The guard ask
"I came in search of a job sir"
The guard scanned him with his eyes... "What kind of Job are you looking for?
William grunts, what kind of Job can a man be looking for in the palace, what a stupid question...
"I heard the palace is short of guards, so i have come to work as one"
He watch as the whisper words into another...
"Okay, if that is the case, you will have to wait for the king"The guard said
"Thank you sir.. "

MOGULA

FRANCIS watch as Katherine climb into the horse, he wonder how a backward town like this got horses..
They weren't that backward anyway, the only difference between his world and this world was that there were no roads here and definitely no Christianity, they all worship ogini, the god of the water....
"Three guards, are you been serious? Vuga said looking at the guards
"I needed none, the ones here was father's idea, we are going hunting not war"Katherine replied
Francis wonder what hunting looks like, this was the first time he was going to such adventure...
He watch as Vuga climb on a horse, then Katherine helped Adesa to join her in hers....
Francis look at Vuga waiting for his signal to join him on the horse...
"Don't even think about it"Vuga said then he hit the horse and it rode away...
"Typical of my brother"Katherine muttered as hers rode away also
"How am i supposed to get there"Francis shouted
"you will join us"One of the guards said..
Francis exhales, he was inclined to go back to the room and sleep or better still visit his friends at the working field, its been long he saw, literally since he became a servant to that dummy who couldn't even give him a ride in his horse..
The guarf streched his hand to him,he quickly grab his hand and the guard pulled him into the horse..
Fear swept through him when the horse neigh... This was his first time of climbing in a horse, he wasn't relaxed, wasn't comfortable on the horse back, all he was thinking of was the way he is going to fall from the horse back and probably break his head in the process which may lead to a brain concussion and he may forget he ever meet this people especially the idiot who calls himself a prince...
"Hold me tight, Buja rides fast"The guard said..
Francis quickly wrap his hands around his waist wondering if Buja was the name of the horse but before he could get his answer the horse tip off sending shocks all over him..

It was minutes later when they got to the bush, he watch as Katherine and Adesa fused the arrow on the bow...
He was the only without a bow, the idiot couldn't even give him one, he just left him defenseless...
"You know the rules, first to bring kill a big fat animal wins the game, when you hear the horn you retreat"Katherine said
"Am going to win as i have always won"Vuga replied
Katherine scoffs"No you haven't"
Francis wink, then he saw Adesa smile, he couldn't help but laugh himself, but when he quickly frown when Vuga turn his gaze to him..
"Good luck brother"Katherine said as she and Adesa headed into the bush leaving the guards there...
Vuga grunts as he followed another direction...
"She are allowing her to roam the bush alone? Francis ask as he run to catch up with him
"We have been hunting in this bush since we were toddlers, she knows her way"
Francis wonder what the essence of bringing the guards was since they were only going to stand in one place...
"So have you killed any animal before? Francis ask curiously..
Francis sigh when he didn't reply, he wasn't expecting him to anyway..
"Shh.. "Vuga muttered as he begin to set the arrow on the bow..
Francis wonder what he was aiming at, just then he saw it... A deer, a baby one though
"That was fast"Francis muttered
"Are you going to kill it? He ask
Vuga didn't reply, he just aim the arrow at it, stretching the thick elapsed rope of the bow to give a better shot... Then he realised it but the arrow went sideways missing the target...
"You missed"Francis blared out..
"On purpose... "He replied with disgust in his tone
"My arrows need worthy target, i wouldn't waste them on a baby deer"He added
Francis sigh.. "Ehn, we both know that is a lie"
Vuga glared at him... "Say one more word and i will shoot this arrow right into your eyes"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
sorry for the late update, my battery was down

7 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Francis don they get mind small small ooo, abi no be im they enter Vuga so,

Op tanks a lot for the update. jah bless
happy Sunday to you all

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
Mrs Azuk
Miss Azuk
Mr Obiro
False Accuser woman
Nina
Stephen
Peter
King Gedfrey
King Felix's thug 1
King Felix's thug 2
Sick slave boy
Boyo
Gavi
Rapheal
Mongula's assassin
Moyo
Clarrisa

20 dead

Ah Weldone, send me your contact,let me send your reward.but wait o, did you read the story from the beginning again?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
skubido:
Francis don they get mind small small ooo, abi no be im they enter Vuga so,

Op tanks a lot for the update. jah bless

happy Sunday to you all
Haven't you noticed, Vuga is that kind of person that be easily penetrated, he just run his mouth, nothing more.
He likes to act tough but to me he is simple, is just all about understanding him.
But this episode really got me laughing shall... Vuga is really funny
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sensitivity1254: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nope.

If I dey read stories that I dey get vibes from, I dey analyse am for jotter.

Mavikolo2020:

Ah Weldone, send me your contact,let me send your reward.but wait o, did you read the story from the beginning again?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sensitivity1254: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2018

Mavikolo2020:

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
Mrs Azuk
Miss Azuk
Mr Obiro
False Accuser woman
Nina
Stephen
Peter
King Gedfrey
King Felix's thug 1
King Felix's thug 2
Sick slave boy
Boyo
Gavi
Rapheal
Mongula's assassin
Moyo
Clarrisa

20 dead

Kudos my guy you too try, expect card from me too.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
Nope.
If I dey read stories that I dey get vibes from, I dey analyse am for jotter.

U tried..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Haven't you noticed, Vuga is that kind of person that be easily penetrated, he just run his mouth, nothing more.
He likes to act tough but to me he is simple, is just all about understanding him.
But this episode really got me laughing shall... Vuga is really funny

like seriously..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oh o... No update yet, Silver update na, Write about Akpatu in the next episode, am tired of reading about Francis and Vuga, the main thing is happening in Akpatu.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
lam finally here. good work silver. I like Francis is awesome

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.