Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425343 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice story thanks op
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pinkberry5:
Silver1996 I'm scared for Steve and Sonia. Please, don't hurt my babies abeg. I will murder you!
grin

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Guy just tell us who go die, i don tire for this kind suspense
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by WHOcarex: 4:49am On Aug 14, 2018
The story is becoming boring. Murderers getting away freely. Everyone dancing in circle. The story going back and forth as if the writer is confused on how to break through. Its like reading the same thing all over and over again.

I don't even see the point of Sonia coming into the story. She came as a hunter, now she is the Bush meat.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2018
WHOcarex:
The story is becoming boring. Murderers getting away freely. Everyone dancing in circle. The story going back and forth as if the writer is confused on how to break through. Its like reading the same thing all over and over again.

What movie have you watch that murderers don't get away freely.. Remember the saying, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner, the murderers will surely be brought to justice at the end..
And Sonia coming into the story, the way i see it, the writer is trying to tell that its not easy to defeat the chiefs, Sonia didn't plan well, if she had planned well, the chief would have been dealt with, am sure that is a mistake Pious will correct when he comes.

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mychiveous(f): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Chief Carlos cannot be killed before Pious or Francis comes back. He is the no1 enemy to the princes.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
OP you're not just a writer but an award winning pen holder. Kudos to you for a job well done
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Sonia is too weak for revenge
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 80

BOTH BOYS ran faster when the scream increases, they were getting close, the scream more louder and louder as they run deep into the bush, Vuga could feel the rapid beating of his own heart.. His legs were shaking as he ran, he prays nothing happened to them, his sister and Adesa, he wasn't sure how he will feel if something happens to Adesa when he hasn't had the chance to tell her how he feels..he sprang his leg on a wood on the floor, he staggered then he continued running not minding the pains, his eyes met Francis who was ahead of him... His heart raced when the scream drew nearer, just then he caught sight of someone brushing through the bushes.......
"Adesa... "Francis shouted...
Francis stopped when he saw the dog fiercely pursuring her....
Without hesitation Vuga shot an arrow at the dog.....
The dog growl in pains as the arrow slightly hit his skin taking down part of its hair as it hit the ground...
He dog growl faintly then he diverted into the bush with its bleeding body with the first arrow still stuck in his body, the dog was getting weak....
"Adesa... "Vuga called out as Adesa fell on the ground,he quickly rushed to her side and sit her up supporting her with his hand...
"Adesa... "He muttered with shaking mouth...
Fear engulfed Francis when he didn't see Katherine..... "Where is the princess?he ask feeling scared, scared that something has happened to her....
Adesa gasp for breathe, she was exhausted, tired,she try to open her mouth but no word seems to come out....
"Adesa.. "Vuga muttered
"Princess.... "Adesa said faintly....
"She fell in a hole.. "She stammered when she catch her breathe....
Francis eyes bulge out as the words rang in his head, without hesitation, he ran off...
"Francis... "Vuga shouted but Francis didn't reply, he just kept running until he disappeared out of sight
"Idiot... "Vuga muttered then he stare at Adesa who was leaning in his hands....
"Can you walk.. "He ask faintly....
Their eyes met, then that strange urge to hold engulf him, he quickly turn away his face, she was weak,his sister was in a hole, he shouldn't be having such thoughts.... He stare back at her when she nodded...
He stood her up but her Legs were weak, he inhale deeply,then he quickly step on her front to piggy back her....
"No in can't work.. "She muttered....
"You are too weak to walk..... "He blared out, then he realised he just shouted, he swallowed hard, exhale.... "Just get on my back"
She didn't, instead she begin to walk dragging her feet on the ground....
He walk over to her... "Don't be stubborn, you will slow me down"
"Then leave me... "She said
Vuga frown wondering she doesn't understand him, why she was so stubborn...
He didn't reply, instead he forcefully carried her in his back.
She screamed then hit his back but he didn't drop her,he just continue walking.....
"You will not save the princess this way, you need to get there fast... "She said
"You have to leave me.. "She added
"Am not leaving you here... "he replied shabbily

Chief Mayo as he wait patiently in the lobby, how can that stupid girl escape from them, he sigh as the doctor came out from the ward....
"How is she.? He ask anxiously
The doctor exhales removing his glasses.. "Who did you say stabbed her again chief?the doctor ask
"She was stabbed before i found her, she was alone and she was dying.... "
"Well its a good thing you brought her on time, though the knife didn't hit any vital organ but she lost alot of blood, we have manage to stabilize her for now...."
"Will she be alright.... ?Chief Mayo ask
"We are commencing treatment now, She will be fine... "
"Doctor, do whatever you must to save her, money is not an issue to me... "
The doctor made a faint smile.... "We will try our best chief"
Chief Mayo shook hands with him then he walk away follow by his thugs....
He stop to look at his thugs when he got to his car..... "Find that girl and bring her to me"
"Yes chief"one of the thug replied..
Chief Mayo enter the backseat of his car and the driver start the engine and zoom off

Axiety lingers in Cleopatra, she wonder if the chief will ever give up his search in looking for her, she wonder how things became like this, she touch her stomach, her baby, she wonder what the future holds for her, how things became this way was like a mystery to her... That bitch Rita destroyed her life, if Rita hasn't rat her out she would have been living peacefully in the palace...
"Peacefully"She muttered faintly as she grunts at the word, a peaceful life,she lost the opportunity to live a peaceful live the day she killed Clarrisa ...'now she was out of the palace with nothing ,and she blame Rita, she was glad she had stabbed her, she destroyed her life... She wonder how far she will run before the chief catch up with her.....
"Why are those men chasing you?The man ask
She turn her gaze to the manwshe took a deep breathe wondering the answer she will give him....
"I know things... "She muttered
"What things? The man ask curiously...
She didn't reply, how can she possibly tell him she killed someone and the person's father is after her life......
The man understood by her silence that she wasn't going to tell him... "You are on a maid attire, do you work at the palace...?
She nodded then look away... She was inclined to come down from the car but where will she go....
She knew she needed to escape, fund a way to get out of town.... She turn to face the man.... "Please, i know am not supposed to ask you this but i need it.... "
"What's that? The man ask
"Please help me with some money, this men that are after me are dangerous and they won't stop at nothing until they find me.... "
"Where will you go? The man ask
Cleopatra swallowed hard, Wondering the reply she will give him, she scan her eyes on the boy, he was dark, a bit cute, she felt he must be in his early 30's...
"Anywhere but here"she replied with clenched teeth
The man inhaled, a bit scared of the idea ringing in his head... "You can stay in my house if you want,i stay alone.. "
By her stare the guy realise it was a total bad idea.... A part of him tells him it is, inviting a girl, a stranger to your house...
"Thanks for your kind gesture, but i don't think i can, i have put in more than enough trouble already... "
"I leave in outskirt of the town, trust me where i leave will be the last place they can find you to"
Cleopatra sigh, she wasn't sure if she should go with him but she had nowhere else to go....
"I don't want to bother you"She said shabbily
"You aren't bothering me, i want to help... "The boy said curious at the reason they were chasing her, maybe if he help her, she might open up to him...
"My name is James"The boy said expecting she will say hers in return...when she didn't, he sigh in disappointment and focus on the steering...

Sonia heart gladen as she saw Steve standing on corner of the road, she quickly stop the engine,grab her purse and open the door.... "What did you do? She blared out as she jammed the car door aggressively..
"What you should have done since we arrived here... "Steve said back..
Sonia inhale trying to calm her nerves.... "Fine, where is he?
"Tell me you are going to pull the trigger"Steve said
"Steve, we are not killers,you have no idea how you have ruin my plans by kidnapping him, you have ruined everything.... I want to see him.. "
Steve knew for a fact she won't be able to do it, she knew nothing about revenge, if she doesn't pull the trigger, he will do it... "This way"He muttered and begin to lead the way...
Without saying a word Sonia followed him into the bushes...she wonder why Steve will do such a thing, she wanted the chief to face punishment, she wants to get justice for her parents but she isn't going to get it by killing the chief, she is going to get it the right way, the legal way
She watch as Steve stopped in front of the hut...
"Is he there..? She ask anxiously...
Steve nodded and went in, Sonia hesitated a bit then she walked in....
Anger swept through her as she saw him, that terrifying moment of her father and mother dying creep into her head....
"Sonia.. "Chief Carlos muttered then he let out a cough
"You bastard...."Sonia hollered as she drew close to him
"I remember you as a little girl, Isaac proud daughter, he never stopped talking and boasting about you, you were his pride, his joy... "ChieF Carlos sarcastically..
"You are the devil who took him away from me, how did it feel, killing a man and taking everything that belongs to him, am sure you were overjoyed... "
Chief Carlos chulkled..... "What happened to your father wouldn't have happened if he had listened to me.... "
Anger boils deep in Sonia, she needed to let it out, needed to pour on the very one she has been keeping for.... She drew closer to him, stare at his tight hands...
"Who Knew Isaac's daughter will turn out to become such a beautiful girl"Carlos added
"You killed my father, my mother died as a result of that, you ruined my life and shattered my dreams..."She hollered, she was furious that she didn't hesitated before she pounce on him...

Inspector Kess stop his car as he got to the scene... He came down when he saw Philip heading towards him....
"Any leads on who might have done it? Kess ask as he came out from the car
Philip shook his head... "Nothing yet, we are hoping the driver can give us a lead when he regain consciousness.. "Philip replied..
Kess close the door of the car..... "Why will someone try to kidnap the chief...?
"Are you seriously asking this, the man is rich, he is certainly a target for kidnappers... "
Kess gritted as he look at Chief Carlos car, he remenber Sonia has ran off after receiving that phone call, could the call be connected with the chief's disappearance... Or it was just a mere coincidence....
"Have you heard from his wife, perhaps they would have called for ramson if they had kidnapped him... "Kess said
"Not yet, we are waiting for the driver to recover, we wouldn't want to make an issue out of nothing ..."
Kess sniff as he stare at the blood stain on the floor.... "Where did you say the driver was shot.?
"On the leg, both legs precisely, you found anything...?
Kess scan his eyes around for anything that could present itself as a clue.. "Nothing.. "

Tears rolled from Sonia's cheek as she kick and Slap Carlos.....
"You bastard, bastard, murderer..."She yelled with tears
Steve quickly hold her by the waist and carried her away from him....
Sonia shouted as she try to free herself from his grip..
She relax her nerves when she realise he wasn't letting her go....
Carlos grimaced as he spat on the ground.... He could feel the tracker beeming in his upper button, he was glad the tracker wasn't visible, they will think it was a button itself.. He wonder if his boys has find out he was missing, he believed so, all he had to do is to keep them talking until his boys arrived......
He chulkled..... "I didn't mean to harm your father, his holier than thou attitude got into our way of business..... "
"You have said enough already, we don't need to hear anymore..."Steve said, then he aim the gun at him....
"Killing me won't get Isaac back"Carlos said
"It won't, but you will join him"He said as he begin to wrap his fingers on the trigger...
"Give me the gun"Sonia muttered with anger flashing through her eyes
Steve gritted.... "You came for revenge, this is the definition of revenge.... Let me kill this bastard... "
"Let me do it..."She said
"I want to be the one who kills this bastard.... "She added
Steve exhales, he hesitated a bit then he saw the seriousness in her expression,he was a bit skeptical but when she streched her hand for it... He gave it to her...
Extremely infuriated, she collected the gun and pointed it at Carlos....
"Sonia, this isn't what you want, there is no coming back if you kill someone, you don't want that.... "Carlos said
Sonia wrap her fingers on the trigger...all she wants now was his dead, the more she sees him, rhe more she is reminded of her parents dead.... "You have no idea what i want..... Goodbye Chief"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
sorry for the late update

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2018
OP why na.

tanks for the update. More
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hope the boys arrive in time I don't want Carlos dead so early
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice one silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Evold:
Lol.. You are wicked o, so you prefer Sonia and Steve to die instead.. grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Evold:
So you want my babies, my best characters Sonia and Steve to die, your plan will not work o, is Carlos that will die tongue
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
skubido:
OP why na.

tanks for the update. More
Brother where you dey since.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Brother where you dey since.

boss na camp tinz oo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Lol.. You are wicked o, so you prefer Sonia and Steve to die instead.. grin

feel sorry for them..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 81

Sonia took a deep breathe as her fingers unclench round the trigger, she watch him with anger flashing through her eyes, a part of her tells her to pull the trigger but her head keep echoing no, what kinf of justice would her parents want, she will be a killer as he is if she do this, she was better than him, she exhales as she slowly drop the gun....
"What are you doing....? Steve ask infuriated
"Am doing this the right way"She said and brought her phone out from her purse...
"Give me the gun"Steve said calming the down the anger that lingers within him
She didn't reply, she held the gun firmly in her hands....
"Give me the gun? Steve hollered
"We are not killers Steve, we would be different from him if we kill him, am doing this the right way"
"Right way huh! Steve exclaimed, he exhales and wave his hair with his palm, he gritted.... "What right way....?
"The legal way"She replied
"Are you serious, there is no legal way to punish this men, this men are the laws,if you want to get rid of them, you do it yourself... "
"Sonia you don't want to be a murderer, it will hunt you for the rest of your life"Carlos interjects
"You shut up... "Steve growled at him...then he turn to face Sonia... "You needed justice for your parents dead,this is how you get it, this is revenge.. "
Sonia knew for a fact he is right, but she just have to trust the inspector to do the right thing, the evidence is there already, the chief already confess to his crimes....
"Give me the goddamn gun"Steve blared out extremely infuriated..
"You are not a killer Steve, and besides this isn't even your fight"Sonia said
Steve gritted as the words hit him, he exhales... "You. Made this my fight the day you ask for my help"
Sonia knew she shouldn't have said that,the situation was definitely beyond her control but her instincts tells her calling the inspector was is the right thing to do...
Steve groan, he has always knew Sonia will hesitate when the right moment comes, she was weak, too weak to enact revenge on those who have wronged her.....his heart skipped as they heard strange sounds outside..... He look at Sonia who was clinging the gun to herself then to the Chief, he stepped outside wondering what could have made that sound...
Sonia quickly brought the card from her purse and dial the inspector number....

"Anyone who could shoot the drivers both legs will definitely waste no time in killing the chief"Inspector Philip said as he walk to the police van..
"Not when he is been kidnapped for ramson..."Kess replied...
His body tickled when hisphone begin to vibrate in his pocket, he quickly pick it up, he wonder who was calling, he quickly touch the answer button...
There was silence on the other end....
"Hello"He said
Still no answer came, he wonder who the person is, or was it one of this little boys who dial peoples number and in turn make a fool of you...
"You said you want to help me"Sonia voice sounded
Shock swept through him as he heard the voice, he was inclined to call out her name then he saw Philip staring at him...
"Yes"he replied
He listened carefully as Sonia described where she is.... He put the phone in his pocket as the call ended... "I will meet you up in the hospital.... "He said to Philip and begin to walk away..
"Where are you going...? Philip ask curiously
"Something came up, i will join you there soon"Kess replied as he entered his car, he brought out his pistol and check if it was fully loaded...he drop it back then start the engine and zoom off

Ted slow down the car as the location on the device drew nearer.....
"Lets stop here"Bobby said as he stare at the chiefs location in the device.... "If we go further we will be chasing shadows"he added
"We are going into the bush"Ted said as he match the brakes and match the engine...
Ted watch as the car behind them stopped, they came down from the car and walk to the other car...
The three other boys on the car came out and open the car boot, they open the zip of the bag in the truck and begin to bring out the guns...
Ted pick up a pistol, touch the muzzle and cling between his trouser and underwear...
"Lets go boys"Ted said as they diverted into the bush

MOGULA

FRANCIS stopped running when he realise he was lost, he wonder where she is, he was stupid, he acted irrationally,out of impulse, he should have stayed and ask where she was instead of running off like a fool, his love for her has blinded his sense of reasoning,now he was lost, he has no idea of where he is or how he is going to find her....
"Princess ... "He shouted....

"Your father will be proud of you"Carlos said sarcastically
Sonia glared at him"Dont you dare talk about my father you shameless murderer.... "
Sonia quiver as she saw Steve Expression when he came back in.... "What happened?She ask anxiously
"Nothing, just some animal running pass"He replied then he turn his gaze at Carlos...
Sonia knew Steve was disappointed in her, all she has wanted was to kill the chief, but now that she had the opportunity,she can't do it... "Am sorry"She muttered
She knew Steve will be pissed with her if he find out She called the inspector
Steve was infuriated, angry at the fact the chief was still alive, but he was inclined to make things right, he would make his efforts in kidnapping the chief go to waste, they came for this and he is going to accomplish it.. He walk closer to the chief and stare at him eyeball to eyeball with furious eyes, right then he saw the device in his shirt, he stare at it closely then he realise what it was, he quickly remove it from the shirt...
"What's that...? Sonia ask curiously
"Its a tracker, they are tracking him"
Fear engulfed Sonia as the words ring in her head....
Steve grunts as anger flash through him... "Give me the gun..."He said as he begin to walk towards her...
Sonia shook her head shabbily.
"Give me the gun"He yelled
He exhales when he realise he just yell at her... "Look, when his boys get here, its going to be him or us, this is the moment.... "
"The police are on their way.... "Sonia said shabbily
"What, you called the police...? Steve ask infuriated....
"I had to... "
Steve grew furious, then he grab her without hesitation and collected the gun from her..
He pointed the gun at Carlos and pull the trigger but it didn't fire, he pulled it again but it didn't, then he turn his gaze to Sonia...
"I remove the bullets"Sonia said with shaking mouth...
"Why would you do that? Steve hollered...
Just then a bullet hit his hand and the gun fell from his hand....
Sonia scream as she run towards him, just then she saw the thugs running towards them...
"The bullets.. "Steve muttered in pains
Sonia burst into tears as the thugs surround them...
Ted loosen the rope from Carlos body,legs and hand..
Chief Carlos took a deep breathe as he flexed his fingers.....
Sonia glared at him as his thugs aim their guns at her.... Then he collected the pistol from Ted
"Grab her... "Carlos said
Two of his thugs quickly grab Sonia, Sonia fought to be freed from their grip but they held her tight making all her fights useless...
"So so amateur... "Carlos said and shook his head, then he begin to laugh hysterically
He turn to face Steve who was trembling in pains... "Great men die because they couldn't handle a simple woman,you were stupid enough to give her the gun"
Steve grimaced then he groan at him.... "Don't even think of hurting Sonia, i will find you to the end of the world and kill you"
"Kill me... "Carlos chulkled at the thought of it... "And the one with the gun with the bullets, dead men don't kill... ,you should have killed me when you had the chance..."
He turn to face Sonia... "Don't start something you can't finish.... "He said, smile at her and shot Steve on the head...
Steve collasped to the ground as his blood splash on the mud wall....he took his last breath and gave up the ghost...
"Steve... "Sonia shouted....
"Take her"Carlos ordered
Bobby grab her by the waist and carried her into his shoulders, then they left there leaving Steve lifeless body......

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Steve is gone. Lemme get going before my colleagues come here and stone me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
This Sonia just the make me vex i swear

Op thanks for updating

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
hmmmmmm, lobatan

OP tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Foolishness of a woman, skubido and all the guys here this should be a lesson to you all incase you are thinking of going to fight for any girl. grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmmm... So that's how Steve died

Thanks OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sonia why did you spare carlous life see what have caused. thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Evold:
Steve is gone. Lemme get going before my colleagues come here and stone me
Don't go anywhere o, shebi your plans have finally succeeded, you have killed Steve...
Can't still believe Steve is dead, Silver why na.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Foolishness of a woman, skubido and all the guys here this should be a lesson to you all incase you are thinking of going to fight for any girl. grin
If you nor fit fight for your girl, wetin you gain?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Inspector for Sonia...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Yemike(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Risingstar2020:
If you nor fit fight for your girl, wetin you gain?
And if you fight and get killed what is your gain?

I pray Carlos and his thugs gang rape that idiotic Sonia to reset her brain.

Why come for revenge when you're not ready.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Yemike(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Yemike(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
I'm having a felling that a tragedy will occur among the main characters in mogula empire.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

baba abi uno see ni,, no b small tin oooo,

she just waste steven life ni

fight ke, when den no dey do me,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.