Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425567 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
hmmmmmm,

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2018
As wicked as she was, I kinda liked her though. Good update as usual. Thank you Silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't know why I feel Cleopatra's death as a very painful one despite her wickedness. Or is it because of the baby she was carrying? OPSilver God bless you real good...... My heart long for more updates o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gangangbummm,,,,, e don start ooo. Oya make dem start to dey pay fo dia sins. Nh d betryer police isp philip go be next
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't care about Cleopatra lam just wondering the kind of Prince Francis is
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Pinkberry5:
As wicked as she was, I kinda liked her though.
I have never liked her right from the beginning of the story....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Evold:
I don't care about Cleopatra lam just wondering the kind of Prince Francis is
Fear fear prince
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by MummyIMadeIt: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
I have some questions, but my first question would a long way in clearing the air here....

Was Francis ever a Christian?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sensitivity1254: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
His father is a Christian, so he is.

MummyIMadeIt:
I have some questions, but my first question would a long way in clearing the air here....

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

Though he said he isn't really the church type, but am sure he is a christian
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
There is one thing about Christianity.
Even unbelievers do akwnoledge that there is God
MummyIMadeIt:

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 95

"WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW"William said as he look around to see if anyone is coming....
Claude quickly tossed a few clothes in her bag.... "Yeah... "She muttered, pick up the bag and quickly dashed out of the room....
Claude increase her speed as William tend to walk faster than her, she was ready, determine to escape... No matter what happens, she must escape....
She exhales deeply as they enter outside and started heading towards the gate.....
"Hey William,where are you going...? A guard shouted from behind them
William grunts, he was inclined to turn back to look at him then Claude mutters to him.... "Let's go"
The guard called him again, this time more loud than the first....
"He is with me slowpoke"Claude retorted
"oh am sorry, my princess"The guard said and look else where, though he suspects something... He gritted, put away the thinking and continue with what he was doing....
"That was cool"William muttered
"Now the part we are waiting for"Claude said as the guards as the gate jump out from their sitting position.....
"I thought only one guard was suppose to be here"William said a bit astonish at the increase in number
"We must have skip the part Where i was suppose to say they are five guards at the gate.... "Claude replied...
"Princess.... "One of the guards said....
"Open the gate slowpoke, am going out, a guard is following me to make sure i don't run"
"Am sorry princess, we can't do that... Kings instruction..... "
"Come on guys, do this one thing one for her"William said not wanting to resort to using the gun, maybe he can reason with them....
"Look man, you are new here, we are just following the Kings order.... "
"Stop him.... "A guard shouted from aback...
Claude wink at William....
"Sorry guys, this is where this our little chitchat conversation ends... "William said and brought out the gun.... "Now open the gate"He blared out
"Sorry, but it's not going to happen... "One of the guards said...
"Do you think am bluffing...? William ask pointing the gun at him
"The princess is not allowed to leave this place... "The guard said
Claude look back then she saw the guard who has told the guards to stop them running towards them, she look at William who was just holding the gun... She quickly collected the gun from him who an and shot one of the guards leg without hesitation...
The guard quickly fall to his knees and grimace in pains..
"Open the gate now... "She shouted...
The guards stare at each other, each of other signaling the other not to go....
Claude shot another one in his leg when she realise they were hesitating....
The guard fell and pants in pains, one of them quickly rushed to the gate and opened it....
"If any of you dare to come after us, it will be your end... "She said as she and William quickly ran outside closing the gate behind them....
They ran a few paces from the gate...
"Seriously, how are we suppose to leave without a car.... "Claude blared out infuriated
"There always a car waiting for the rescue.... "William muttered
Claude turn around, then she saw a car speedily coming their way.....
The car stopped when it got to where they are. Shock race through her as the car door opens....
"Rick.... "She hollered,then she quickly rushed to him, and hug him tightly
Their hands tightened on each others back...
"I miss you"Rick muttered
"Hello.... Am not so sure this is the right place to do this, can we go now... "William said as he climbed into the backseat....
"So where did you learn to shoot like that....? William ask anxiously when Rick started the car engine...
"When you live with the Kind of man my father is, you will learn to live life the hard way"

His breathe grew heavier, he pants and cough as his nose bleeds...there was a part of him that wants to be freed from the suffering he was facing, but after what they done to him, the torture, the pains... He wished he never find his daughter, he isn't scared of dead anymore...
"Kill me, my daughter isn't coming.... "He muttered...
The thug look at him.... He raise his face up to meet his... "Your wish will soon be granted"
The door opened,he glared at Chief Mayo as he enter the room...
"You are wasting your time if you think my daughter is going to come here.. I will advice you kill me, kill me and leave my daughter the hell alone... "
Mayo chulkled... "Well the thing is, i won't be able to kill your daughter anymore as much as i crave to... "
"Why, you tired of looking for her, my daughter is smart, she knows you will be on her trail, she must have gone far from here... Just kill me and settle the scores.... "
"Your daughter was rather foolish, no smart person will run out of the hospital like a lunatic into the road.... "
A wave of shock swept through him, he wonder what he meant by that.... "What are you talking about....?
"Oh.. I totally forgot you are locked up here, so you can't watch the news...your murderer of a daughter is dead, it's all over the news"
He quivered in his spines still skeptical about it... "No it can't be, my daughter can't be dead... "
"Oh don't pout, it's was either she killed herself or i kill her, nonetheless, she was going to die, she chose the easy part, jumping in front of a moving vehicle, mine would have been more painful... Really painful"
"My daughter isn't dead... "He latched out
"Release him, he is free to go, if he drags his feet, carry him and throw him on the road, am sure some driver will be inclined enough to send him to his daughter.... "he said and left the room....

HE tried to open his eyes, he wasn't sure if the intoxication of the drink was still affecting his sight... At first everywhere was blur, he close his eyes then opened them back.... He try to move but he couldn't, he wonder what was holding him, just then he realised he was tied to a table...., he look to his right, he exhales as he saw a guard there... It was very obvious the guard was shivering..., then he turned to his left and saw the king sitting staring at him with dark eyes, just then he knew all hell has broken lose....
"Do you mind telling me how the princess escaped....? Desmond ask extremely infuriated
Jerone took a deep breathe..... "She drugged me and the guard knocked me out"
"I was paying you to guard her not to share drinks with her, you had one simple job to do and you were reckless about it... "
"I can find her your majesty.... "
"Really, how.....?
Jerone sniff.... "Just cut me loose and i will tell you"
"You don't seem to understand the gravity of what you have done,you are in no position to be making demands..... "Desmond retorted
"At least send the guards away, i wouldn't want them to hear this.... "
"Whatever you are about to spout out, it better be something worth listening to, because if it isn't, am going to have your head... All of you get out"
The guards quickly rushed out without hesitation.....
"Go on... "Desmond said when they were alone
"I knew this was going to happen, from the moment she read that letter and batched in on you the day you were having the meeting with chiefs,...
"Hold on, what letter? Desmond ask curiously
"I never saw it, but the guard she escaped with brought it.... So i called my boys, and i told them to stay outside the gate, hidden but at alert.... "
"So the reason that bastard was here was to run away with her, could he be the one her heart belongs to?
"That's is something we will need to find out... "
Desmond furrow his brows, if he is the one, he wonders what she so much fancy about him....
"where are your boys now...? He ask anxiously
"That is something i intend to find out the moment freed of this ropes... "
"Guards... "Desmond called out but no one reply...
"Am not sure anyone is closeby your majesty.... "
Desmond grunts.... "What a bunch of idiots.... "He said as he stood up to untie him....
Jerone gasp for breathe when he was finally freed from the ropes....
"Find out and get back to me.... "Desmond said
"Yes your majesty.... "He reply and left him...
Desmond groan as he sat on the chair back, how could she escape with that poor riffraff...
"Whats going on with the furrowed brows brother... "
He exhales deeply calming down the anger that burns within him as Dillans voice interrupted his thoughts
"Now is not the time for this Dillan.. "
"Let me guess, our future queen just ran off with a guard, that must be the most expensive headline of the year... "
"I don't want to hit you, so just get out before i pounce on you"
Dillan curl his lips... "of course, i wouldn't want to risk another frown line encroaching on your crowded forehead... So i will just leave, best of luck in finding her"He said, beem a smile in his face and left him there....

"Thank you Dan"Chief Mayo said after the thug pour the drink in a glass...
He pick up the glass tp gulp down the drink when he saw James walk pass the open door....
"My favorite nephew is here.... "
"Uncle... "James said and they hug each other, Mayo tap him on the back and let go of him....
"I see you have been very busy lately"Mayo said
James pout his lips... "Well you called and told me to come here instead of which am here now"
"Care for a drink..... "Mayo said..
"I will pass uncle.... "
"Now who refuses his uncle a drink... "
James chulkled...."Not just in the mood... "
"Why, because you are mourning that girl... Cleopatra.. "
"Cleopatra.... "James reiterated
"I saw you on the news son, you were with her.... "
"You know her.....? James ask
"A man never forgets the face of his daughter killer......"
James bug out his eyes, a bit startled by his statement.... "No uncle, you must be mistaken, Her name isn't even Cleopatra, her name is Tessy.... "
"is that what she told you, of course a girl on the run from me will certainly change her name, she should have change her appearance as her... "
"Wait i don't understand, so you saying Tessy....Cleopatra is actually the one who killed my cousin.... "
"In cold blood James, that witch didn't even blink when she slit your cousin's throat, she was lucky she got hit by a car, i would have burnt her body to ashes.... "
James was gormless, he just sat trying to process the possibility of it, was that the secret she bluntly refused to tell him, that she was on the run because she had killed his cousin... And he was foolish enough to help her, foolish to keep her in his house, foolish to care...

DESMOND could feel the rage burning within him, begging to come out, the fact that she ran off with a guard was what annoys him more, she chose a guard over him...
"What did your boys say? He ask when Jerone drop the phone from his ear....
"They are watching them.. "Jerone replied
"How many are they....? He ask anxiously
"He said they are three, the guard, another guy, then the princess"
"Kill the two bastards and bring her back here"
"Done, your majesty"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2018
God.. Am scared for Claude o

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2018
do4luv14:
Gangangbummm,,,,, e don start ooo. Oya make dem start to dey pay fo dia sins. Nh d betryer police isp philip go be next
Have you realise now that James isn't Pious
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
hmmmm
.OP tanks a for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2018
And am sure more deaths are to follow. Who is next to die William or Rick because am sure Claude isn't.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Ogbeni e dan do nah. Abi i say i give up

Risingstar2020:
Have you realise now that James isn't Pious
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Mooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeee!!!

This kinda suspense can kill somebody ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2018
William is next to die but I wish Rick could die in his place
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Well the way i see it, don't think things will end well for the two brothers and Jerone and his men, because the Rick i know is also a killer.
I just wish the two lovers breakthrough
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good work,thumb up
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Since claude has sufferd,nothing should happen to rick & willy..remember its payback time!

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 08, 2018
John944:
Since claude has sufferd,nothing should happen to rick & willy..remember its payback time!
I concur.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Feanah(f): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2018
I don't know why I feel Cleo isn't really dead
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Where's Silver?

I go flog that oga if e nor drop something this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 96

MOGULA

AZAZE smile seductively at her as she remove the last piece of her clothes,he felt her hand guide him into place.
"So impatient huh... "He Muttered and breathe into her mouth.... Then her warmth began to slide down on his rigid shaft. His mind faded into a haze of lust. He thrust upward feeling his stiffness imbed into her hot moist tunnel. She let out a moan of pure pleasure. He joined her in the moan. she was tight on me and it filled him with a lust he could not deny. The silky pleasure of her flesh was so inviting.....
"How can you be this sweet, tight and welcoming.... "He muttered as he licks her ears making her crave for him more...
He began to thrust up into her, driven to give her everything he had. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled her onto her back. He began to control the rhythm as he drove into her. He tried to deny the pleasure he felt as he drove towards their lust, but he couldn’t. It was so intense to feel that tight pussy wrapped around his d**k. Then it changed, he felt her p**sy begin to quiver around his d**k. She let out a scream that sounded like the passion of an animal. Her whole body began to convulse beneath him. She threw her legs around his waist and ground hard against him. He could feel her clit grinding against him. His lust reached its peak as he began to spew his semen inside her.
He rolled off of the top of her and lay back, he breathe heavily.... "Whoooh "He said with a feeling of ecstasy....
"Who would have thought you were still this strong.... "She said with a smile beeming all over her face.........
He scoffs... "The fact that am a widower with a daughter doesn't make me old or less stronger... "
"That's why i love you, you always have a way of digging it hard.. I missed you"
she smiled she slid down his body and began to lick and suck on the flesh of his d**k once again. He didn't see himself as old, he consider himself a young man still full of life and vibrant blood. He was considered a young man by the average life span of two hundred years. It did not take much of her activity before his d**k was cheering her on again.
"You are still good in driving me hard.... "He muttered watching her grope on hinges of his d**k...
Once she had Mister Happy’s attention completely she got onto her hands and knees. It took very little to convince his mind to slide in behind her. He intended to at least truly enjoy this round. He began by reaching down and slapping his d**k up against her clit. He watched as she arched her back and cried out. A second slap made her quiver and moan. Several slaps against her clit had her quivering as she started into a small orgasm. As she reached her peak he thrust into her completely. Her animal scream of lust must have been heard several decks away.
He thrust into her with force, as she quivered and screamed her way through her orgasm. Then as she began to come down from her peak he reached his hand around her and pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger. He felt her p**sy clench down hard on his d**k as she began to rocket into another orgasm. She rose up on her knees as her body convulsed with her pleasure. He reached his free hand around and pinched one of her nipples as she screamed out again. Then to add to her sensations he nipped his teeth into the side of her neck. Her back arched away from him as her shoulders leaned back into him. He took this new opportunity to remove his hand from her clit and run his fingernails along her back from ass to mid back. The resulting explosive orgasm left her head spinning as she tried to fall forward onto the bed.
He was having none of that. He drove into her hard as she wilted in his arms. Each thrust lifted her knees upward. She was moaning and crying. He didn't care if it was pleasure or pain that caused her tears. He was lost in his lust and only sought his own completion. When his thrusts brought him to his peak he held her against himself and released deep into her womb. His mind faded and my knees grew weak. He had not experienced an orgasm that intense in years. Not since he left . He held her against himself as they both wilted down to the mattress.
“gods of our land! I did not know a real pen*s could feel that good.” She said between pants for breath. “How long before you can do that to me again?”
"Give me a few minutes and i will try.. "He replied with a light laugh...
Just then a knock sounded on the door.....
"Could it be your daughter.....?
"My daughter never comes home now.... "He said standing up from the bed, he took a piece of cloth and wrap it around his waist...
"Your ass still shows..... "She said covering herself up with the bedsheet...
"Who cares.... "He said as he move from the room to the main room....
The knock came again this time a bit loud than the first.... Without hesitation, he flung the door open...
"Seem to me, you've been busy..... "Kabina said as his eyes fell on the cloth he was covering himself with.....
Azaze chulkled..... "I totally forgot i invited you too over....., come in.... "He said as he pave the way for Kabina and Uda to enter...
Kabina gritted as he scan his eyes around the house..... "Same old house.... "
"Same pattern.... Same pile of clothes litters everywhere as usual.... "Uda added
Azaze scoffs.... "Am a widower, there is no one to do the cleaning.... "
"No one except your daughter.... "Kabina interjects
"Speaking of your daughter, where is she....? Uda ask curiously
"Who knows... "Azaze replied with a shrug shoulder....
"Let me change.... "He added...
Both men watched as he went into the room.....

RICK wrapped his hands around her as they kiss....first slowly, then hungry, passionately.... Their tongues roving in each others mouth.....
Rick turn her over, laying her back on the bed, then he kissed her again, she wrap her hands around his neck, ....
"I missed you... "Rick said breaking the kiss....
"I missed you more... "Claude said pulling his mouth to hers...
"Guys..... "William blared out as he opens the door...
But they didnt care, they continue making every moment of it enjoyable...
William slammed the door, drew the chair from under the table and sat on it.... "Hey guys, am sorry but you will have to put a pause to this fantastic moment.... "
Rick climbed off of her, he rolled over to the other side of the bed and Claude lean her back in his body, reclining her head in his chest....
William exhales deeply.... "So what are your plans... ?
"I have made arrangements, we are leaving town..... "Rick said
"Where are we going?Claude ask curiously.....
"Far away from here, a place your father will nevee find us.... "
"Then we will get married....?
Rick kiss her forehead... "Yes, and we will live happily ever after"

MOGULA

"Gorgeous lady.... "Kabina said as Azaze came out from the room....
Azaze chulkled.... "A LovePeddler i relieved myself with.... "
"Gorgeous LovePeddler then...
"What's going Azaze, your messenger seem serious about the message.... "Uda said
Azaze sat on the chair opposite them.... "The king is asking about the strange book"
"What strange book? Kabina ask
"Same book that was found years again, the cursed one.... "
"Why will the king be interested in the book, the book is long forgotten,the story has become fables,why raise the dead from the grave.. "Uda said
Azaze suck his teeth.... "There is a boy at the palace who knows about the book, i dig some details about him, i found out he is a KA-RU... "
"The KA-RU, i know him, he is the younger prince servant"Kabina said
"And the boy speaks about a strange God"Azaze added
"That's blasphemous,i can't the king listen and he did nothing.... "Kabina retorted
"Reversed was the case, the king was keen in listening to him spout out the works of a strange God"
"I have said it before, the king is going to ruin us all"Kabina said with curled lips...
"If this words got out, if the dark priestess learnt about it, our town will be ruined.... "Uda said
"The royal family will be ruined..... "Azaze interjects...
"The king is stupid to plot his own destruction.... "Kabina said
"This is unbelievable..... We must talk to him... "Uda blared out..
"The king is a zealot, he can't be reasoned with.... "Kabina replied...
"Azaze grunts... "Then we will just sit and watch him bury himself and his entire family.... "
"That cursed book has long been forgotten, it will be stupid of him to start raising the dead and forgotten to live.... "Uda said....
Kabina sigh with a frown line encroaching in his forehead... "If he does that, he will be bringing hell to his doorstep......destruction to the fullest peak.... "

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

5 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Pinkberry5:
Where's Silver?

I go flog that oga if e nor drop something this morning.
Abeg nor flog me.. I don drop update....

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
wow so the priestess azaze is also a sex goddess lol
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
wow so the priestess azaze is also a sex goddess lol
I think you are getting confused, Azaze is a man.. He is one of the ministers not a priest or priestess... He is Barbara's father.

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thanks for the update ops

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
This dark priestess in the capital seems scary

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.