Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425549 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
I love you Silver grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sensitivity1254: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Aaaaah!!! And I dey plan to shoot my shot

Pinkberry5:
I love you Silver grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 97

JACOB sigh as he drove into the compound, he can't believe he was doing this, his father blames him for her leaving but iy wasn't entirely his fault, the girl smash his phone, he grunts as he scan his eyes round the compound.... "So poor"he muttered....
He stop in front of the house, wondering if he was in the right place... He has some few people the location of her house on his way here... The place fit their description... he gritted,a mind tells him to join turn the car around and zoom off of the compound but he was here not for her but his father.... He horn but no one came out, he horn again then a woman probably in her late fiftys came out from the house....
He exhales deeply, stop the engine and came out from the car....
He suck his teeth as he noticed the woman was glaring at him, her daughter must have probably told her what happened between them...
"Hi... "He said with clenched teeth....
Her look made him uncomfortable, he was inclined on getting back into his car and drive off.. But he was here now, it will be foolish to just leave without doing what he came for...
"Hi yourself.... "The woman snapped with disdain and scorn ride sparkling in her eyes...
Jacob furrow his brow, then he inhaled deeply.... "I am Jacob... "
"I know who you are.... "The woman retorted
"You must be Abigail mother then...... "
The woman didnt reply, she just stood giving him an uncomfortable look..
Jacob sigh, a sigh of relief as Abigail came out from the house.....
"You can go in Aunt, i will handle this.... "Abigail said...
"I want him out of this compound.... "The woman blared out, she eyed him and went inside the house....
Abigail curl her lips..... As she gave him a dirty look...
"You look more ravishing than before...... "Jacob said with a grin face...
"What do you want.....?
"I came to see you, you know you left without saying goodbye.... "
"Have you come to tell me how you made me popular.....?
Jacob chulkled.... "About that, i didn't leak the video, you know i wanted to after you smash my phone, but i had a change of heart..... "
"Good for you.... "Abigail said
"I thought you might want to thank me for that..... "
Jacob lick his lips when she didn't reply.... "I have come to ask you to come to working for us... My father miss you, i miss you..... "
Abigail scoffs..."You must be delusional if you think am ever going back there..... "
"Come on Abby, you don't have to go bossy about this, the job is yours, i will convince my father to increase your pay if that is what you want.. Just come back.. "
Abigail grunts deeply, his talks were beginning to infuriates her.... "You are such an obnoxious pathetic bastard..... "
"Is that a yes.... "Jacob interjects
"To hell with your job, i don't need it... "She blared out
"Are you sure you want to turn your second chance to a work with a good pay down all because of your ego.... "He look round the compound, then he clenched his teeth.... "This place doesn't look good on you, how will you survive....?
"Like you have been surviving without your father's money..... "Abigail snapped impetuously....
"Everyone in this town knows if it wasn't for your father's pocket, you will be a local bastard who roams the street,and to answer your question, yes i can survive without your father's money, so why don't you get into your scrab and scram... "
"I will take an exception to your assumption... "Jacob said a bit infuriated
"I don't care, get the hell out of this compound and don't even think of coming back... "
"You won't have another opportunity... "
"Look there is this psychotic bitch inside of me that is yelling to come out, if you don't leave now, you won't like what i will do next...."
"Wow... So scary, am totally indulge to see that part of you... "
"Get out... "She yelled...
"Don't yell, i will leave but don't even think for a second am coming back here to make this offer again, nobody is that stupid to come back to this Darjeeling, degrade filthy place... "
"Rot in hell... "Abigail hollered
"You too baby.. "He said and enter the car... He revised and zoom off....

Light music was played in the hall, different,both men and women dance in a slow rhythm to the sound of the song, waitress were seen serving wines in glasses,chairs were arranged in round tables...
Euphoric laughter and light discussion filled the air.....
The music stop as one of the elite party members took the microphone and call for the people's attention.....
"Distinguish ladies and gentlemen of the club"
Some members sat down on their respective chairs as the waiters go about serving drinks....
"Its yet another time to continue what our founding fathers started, at a time when the people were grossly short changed and were made to sleep on the bed of undevelopment, our founding fathers created a club to help reduce the standard of poverty...and this practice has continued till date.. This is yet another time to choose the voice that will speak, the voice that will stand out, a voice to represent us.. A voice with a vision on enshrining certain bedrock principles that are indispensable to peace and progress of this nation... one voice to carry on the good work our founding fathers started... Give it up for one of the party candidate....chief Carlos.... "
Chief Carlos shook hands with him, then he took over the mic...
He inhale deeply.... "Its such a great privilege to stand and work with the great bourgeois bourgeoisies of this great party, an honour to be a voice that carrys on the legacy of our founding fathers,i have drafted by my elite group to contest for the chairman of this great elite house and i am humbled by the earnestness of those who sought to persuade me to represent the elite house, it is in response ti the faith and persistence of my people, coupled with my personal conviction and the needs to serve that i eventually accept to seek candidacy for election in the elite house,i believe leadership matters alot and at its core, it should be all about the led, their needs and their deserving a lot better bargain than what they have always got... And by this i sworn to not mortgage my conscience for filthy lucre but gird my loins with truth and strive for that which is noble and of good report before God and in court of history....."

Shock swept through them when Chief Mayo came out as a candidate....
"This isn't right.... "Chief Buzo said
"What is wrong with him, isn't he supposed to be on our side, i thought mr Shapio was your only competitor... "Chief Joseph said.....
Carlos scoffs.... "Even grieving grumpy riffraff wants to challenge me"
"The way i see it, there is nothing wrong with him contesting for the chairmananship....rulership is for everyone, it wasn't reserved for one... "Chief Odumodu retorted...
"What do you mean by that...? chief Ayu snapped..
"Are you on his side too, we are supposed to be on Carlos side.... "Chief Azuka said
"Am in the winning side..... "Odumodu replied
"Your side is going to lose... "Chief Joseph interjects..
Chief Mayo took a slight pause, then he continued.... "My administration will initiate a bi annual meet and talk program where we will engage in meetings and have interactive sessions with constituents, that way i can be up close and personal, build bridges of understanding, erase the infamous them vs us dichotomy between the leaders and the led so i can directly feel their pulse on government policies and programmes,this will help me to design and implement my services according to the needs and wants of my people ,i can make the much awaited difference because i am a man with the mindset of total liberation from failed representation of the past but all i need is your support to make it happen, your support to change the course of this nation whose future is been mortgaged...join me in refusing to negotiate the terms of our humanity but choosing instead to shake the table till the bogus precedents a'd narratives of under development are displayed and subverted.... "

"His manifestos are good... "Chief Buzo said as they step outside from the hall..
"He will never win, he doesn't have that kind of money... "Chief Carlos replied
"Never underestimate a competitor.... "Buzo replied with a grin face...
Chief Carlos exhales when he saw the press running towards him...
"Chief in your past tenure as the party chairman and representative, there were some things you promise to do but are yet o be done, if voted in, will you keep to your words this time? One of the press menber ask...
Chief Carlos felt a little embarrassed by the question but he force a smile on his face instead not wanting to give them the benefit of a doubt.... "I will certainly continue my good works when elected into power, i believe in giving lasting empowerment that glorifies the altruism of the human spirit.... "
"Chief, it is of common knowledge that you were allegedly arrested for murder, with the scandal it carried along, don't you it will tend to affect your political career....? Another press member ask...
Chief Carlos grunts with furrowed brows, how did they know about his arrest, he did everything possible not to allow the news of his arrest go public.... He turn around and he noticed people were watching.... "My arrest was a total misunderstanding, the deaseased was a very close friend of mine, may his soul rest in peace, i didn't kill him, the police can testify to that, human lives are precious, they shouldn't be short lived by anyone... Woe be unto the man who kills for any reason..... Thank you very much... "He said and begin to walk away...
"One more question sir"The journalist ran after him but his thugs hold them off.....
Carlos drag Buzo into his car who close the door when they were in... "How did they know about my arrest....? Carlos ask anxiously
"I don't know.... "Buzo replied....
"The only people who knew about this are the police,my wife,son and the chiefs.... "
"The chiefs will never leak that information... Perhaps the police did it"
"They wouldn't dare, i warned the DPO.. He must have warned the rest.... "
"What about Inspector Kess, do you think he will hold his mouth...?
"Someone wants to ruin my chances of winning, i will find that person.... "Carlos said with furious eyes

Carlos groan as he watch the news, he wonder who must have leak that information, who will dare to ridicule him in public.....
The door opens and inspector Philip walk in...
"Chief.... "Philip said..
"Someone spill the wrong statement, now everyone is talking about it... "
"What's the matter Chief...? Phillip ask curiously
"The news of my arrest was suppose to be a secret, someone let the cat out, could it be Kess....?
"I have no idea, but Kess will never do that... "
"Was he told to keep it a secret...?
Philip sniff... "No, he wouldn't have listened... "
"How are you going with the job i gave you. ... "
"Am doing as you instructed, putting a little quantity of poison in the food i buy for him... When the poison accumulates in his body, he is dying slowly.... "
"Its really tough poisoning your own partner.... "Carlos said
"I believe he should be out of the way just the way you do, if we still keep him around, he might bite us oneday.... The least i can do is give him a less painful slow dead... "

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pinkberry5:
I love you Silver grin
I love you too dear

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tiri gbosas for you silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kudos
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Silver1996:

I love you too dear
Silver if i hear... I can kill for pinkberry o,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2018
Kess.. Na wa o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Philip the perfect assassin in Akpatu. Kess watch out
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Philip may you never find peace

Thank op for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Feanah(f): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Silver, I think if you can,you should change the part of the title where you wrote 'where evil men dwells' to 'where evil men dwell' . smiley I believe it's more appropriate.
Nice story by the way & I miss Mogula .
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Silver, why de delay? na until you see gun u go come update abi??
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 98

"YOU WILL PUT A HOLD ON IT"
Philip bug out his eyes, a bit surprised at his statement,why won't the chief want to do it.... "The plan is going perfectly well, why put a stop to it"
"Because sooner or later, i will need him, you will stop poisoning him until i tell you otherwise.... "
Philip groan...."Yes Chief... "

CHIEF MAYO turn off the then he turn to face Odumodu who pick his glass of Champaign and gulp a bit of it.....
"Did you see Carlos face? Chief Mayo ask sitting on the chair opposite him
"He was shocked when he saw you, they all were.... "
"I Never wanted to do it like that, i wanted to be a secret competitor.... "
"Mayo, you are winning this, all we have to do is to convince the rest of the chiefs that they are backing up the wrong person, Carlos doesn't care about them, if we can get half of their support as well as the bourgeoisie... Then we are set to glow.. "
Mayo pick up his glass... "Cheers then to winning and glowing.... "
"Cheers to chairmanship... "

William exhales as he look round his room, he was a bit glad that his brother and girlfriend were out.. He pick up his phone and dial Rick's number....
He inhaled when Rick answered after the second ring..... "Hey brother.... "
"Missing me already.... "Rick voice sounded from the other end...
William chulkled... "Are you at the park...?
"Yes, just about to get on the bus... "Rick said from the other end..
William gritted, wondering why his brother will want to go far away, maybe it was the best....."Hey Rick, are you really sure about this... About going to such a far place, you really dont have enough money on you to start up a new life over there.... "
"I will survive.... ,moreover i have some friends over there.... Its for the best, too many people who don't want us to be together lives here, we just have to go to where we won't be able to hide... "
William suck his teeth, what people do for love is really amazing, he wish he had the kind of love his brother and Claude have for each other.... "You think her father won't find her?
"Yes he will, but you can't continue finding someone when you are not sure of their whereabouts.... We just have to get away for a while.... "
William took a deep breathe.... "Alright.. Call me when you get there.."
"Thank you..... "Rick muttered
William scoffs, he nib his fingers on his frown line.... "Anything for our brother... "He said with a smile, just then a knock came on the door"
"I got to go Rick, bye... "He said and ended the call without hesitation....He slowly deep his hands under the pillow and brought out the small pistol, he wasn't expecting anyone, after what has happened, whoever that might be knocking on the door will certainly be trouble....
"Baby.... "A ferminine voice sounded from outside
He breathe heavily as he recognise the voice.... "Angela"
"Yeah.... "She replied from outside...
He quickly open his wardrobe and kept the gun underneath his scattered clothes.... He hesitated a bit, wondering if she was alone, he shook off the fear then he opened the door......
"Surprise..... "She blared out with a bottle of wine in her hand...
William lick his lips, then he scan his eyes around, when he saw no-one around, he sigh, a sigh of been safe..... "What are you even doing here....?
The smile on her face disappear, then she pushed him aside and went into the room..... "I should be angry with you, you travelled without a phone call to me, no messages, i tried calling you.. You weren't reachable, i ask your brother and all he gave me was claptrap... My birthday was yesterday, there was no birthday message from you, no nothing..... "
William exhales shapily, he has blocked her number when he was in the palace so he won't be disturbed by her non stop calls, he was tired of her, he just wonder why she wouldn't get it..... He beem a smile on his face then he move closer to her and wrap his hands on her waist....
She look away.......
"Am sorry dear... About your birthday, happy birthday..... "
"Where did you go, what was so urgent that you couldn't even bother to call... "She blared out when she look at him...
"I will explain... Lets just enjoy the wine.... "He said picking up the bottle of wine... "The wine is opened"
"Ya, My kid brother opened it before i came out of the bathroom,no money to buy a new one... "
William shrugs.... "let me Bring glasses then... "
"Am not drinking, its all for you, i had many of that yesterday, i vomited all through, don't want to go there again.... "
"Oh.... So all this for me... "He said staring at the bottle... "Miklesoap,my favorite wine..... "He scoffs,uncup the wine and drank a bit of it.... He grunts then he sniff as the hot alcoholic taste if it.... "The taste seems different... A bit...... "He drank from it again then he drop the bottle on the table.... And wrap his hand round her waist again...."So what should we do about your birthday.... "
"You are so naughty... "She said and push him into the bed...she pulled off the jacket she wad wearing and climbed on him... "I miss you.... "
"I miss you too. "William said and turn her over getting on top.... He kiss her neck...
She moan when he kissed her collar bone... Then he drag the shirt she was wearing upward exposing her bra, he kiss her bra, lifted her up and unhook the bra... He took it off and her breast pump out in front of him... He kiss the fore line between her breast, then he began to suck and bit her nipples....
She moan loudly as he suck on her...
She rumple her finger on his shirt, then his bare back....
William quickly pulled off the shirt revealing his bare chest and body.... He kiss her abdomen, then down go the front line of her trouser.... Without hesitation he drag down her trouser revealing her pink stramp pant..... He pulles off her trouser from her toes and threw it on the floor.. Then he kiss her panties gently caressing it with his hand... ...
His could feel his bulge hitting the fabric of his jean... Without hesitation he pulled it down making her view it from his tight shorts....
He lie back on her but then she rolled him over and took control, sitting on his hard d**k
He grabbed her boobs, gently pinching her nipples, feeling them go hard almost instantly. She smiled that sexy smile at him and brought her face down to his to kiss him again. He wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her firm ass and pulling her crotch into his, rubbing his hard d**k into her pus*y. She moaned into his mouth as she started to grind on him.
He slid one of his hands into her underwear and felt the wetness leaking from her hot pus*y...."Oh baby, you are so wet right now"
"Yes i am and it's all yours baby... "She said in a seductive tone
He slid her pant off and she pulled off his short making his hard d**k free...
He pulled her up onto the bed and threw her on her back, pinning her arms down with his. He kissed her neck, sucking and nibbling, making hus way down to her nipples, where he kissed and sucked both of them, making sure he was teasing her as much as possible. Angela was trying to grind her wet pus*y against his body, trying to get any contact that she could.
Finally, when he knew she couldn't take it anymore, he slid his dick into her. She moaned as he slipped in and her pus*y swallowed him up. She felt so f**king good.
"Yes, Willie baby, give it to me,i want you.. "She moaned out
He thrust in, slow then hard and harder..... Making sure she gets the whole of him inside her... Her moans and erotic screams her shaking and quivering and it triggers his own peak of climax.... He pulled it out and shot out the hot orgasm in her face...... He pants and breathe heavily then he fell on her.....

Rick hold her hands as the bus sped away... "Its going to be alright.... "He said with a feeling of hope.. He wasn't relaxed sure if it's going to be alright, though he has a plan, a plan in motion.... He needed to get away with her, surviving the days without her was like waiting for death to consume you.. She was his hope, his life....
"I know... "She replied with a smile.. Then she lean her head on his shoulder... She was safe, safe with him, with the one she love...
The guy at the front seat look back, then his partner sitting at the back of the car signalled him.... The guy at the front nodded, then he immediately brought out a gun.....
The passenger sitting close to him shivered....
"Stop the car... "The guy blared out pointing the gun at the driver....
The passengers were engulfed with great fear, they quickly bow down their head as three other guys brought out guns....
"What's going on... "Claude whisper to Rick....
"No idea.... "
Claude shouted as one the the guys grab her.... Rick grew furious,he glared at the guy with furious eyes.....
Another guy drag him out and they drag them both frol the car when the bus stopped.......
"This is what you will do driver, i want you to continue moving, don't stop until you get to your destination.. Safe trip... "The guy at the front said before he jumped out from the car...
Without hesitation the driver started the engine and zoomed off.....
"What do you want from us....? Rick ask extremely infuriated....
One of the thugs hit his head with the back of the gun and he fell unconscious....
Claude shouted his name but then one of them held her mouth.... She try to fight him, tried to breathe.... She was suffocating... Then she gave up and gave in to him....falling unconscious

Slowly William open his eyes, he drool his hands on the bed hoping to find her, he wonder how he slept off so quick... It was very unlike him... He cleared his eyes with his hands, shock sent him to his feet when he saw Jerone, then Angela at a corner with another guy with a gun...
"Jerone.... "He said with pounding heart....
"You finally woke up, i was getting bored of waiting..... "Jerone said knicking his fingers tips on the pistol he was holding...
William fused his eyes on the drawer....
"Looking for this.... "Jerone said waving the pistol at him....... "Don't pout, did you actually think i will walk in here without searching any hole for things like this.... "
William glared at Angela... "You set me up bitch"He groan at her...
"Am sorry, they threatened to kill my mum if i don't cooperate..... "Angela daid with tears in her eyes....
William grunts as he realized why he slept off, the bitch must have jizzed the wine, thats the reason she didn't drink from it so she can open the door When Jerone comes after he slept off..... "If you are looking for Claude, she is not here, she is long gone... You will never see her... "
Jerone scoffs"Actually,we have her and your friend..... "
William swallowed hard... He curl lips and furrowed his brows.... "What have you done to my brother....?
"Oh your brother... I see..... So you came to the palace, disguised as a guard only to rescue your brother's girlfriend.. How foolish... "
"I will kill you if you dare to lay a hand on my brother... "William said with furious eyes...
"You are already dead......"
William scoffs... "If you wanted me dead, you would have killed me even before i woke up, now where the hell is my brother....?
"Such brotherly love..... "
"The princess will hate the king forever if you kill my brother, he is the one she love.... "
"I know that, which is why she won't know the king is responsible.... "
"Are you going to shift the blame to someone else.... "
"Smartest move to make.... "
"Where the hell is my brother.... ?William yell
"You will see him soon enough... Bye idiot.. "Jerone said, he signalled the other guy who didn't hesitate before he pulled the trigger......
William collasped to the ground as the bullet hit his head with his blood splashing on the wall...
Angela shouted with trembling body....
She shook with fear as Jerone walk up to her.... "Please don't kill me, i did as you ask.... "
Jerone smile at her.... "You know it wasn't so hard to find you, i did a little digging,that was how i find out you are one of his girlfriend.... Why would a ravishing girl like you be dating such an idiot.... "He said rubbing his fingertips on her cheek...
"Please don't kill me, i will do anything you want... "She said with trembling mouth....
"What will i do with you then you know i would have love to feel every part of your body but am not in the mood right now... Duty calls.. You understand that right... But since i can't do it, i will ask my boy here to take you to the heavenly places.. You will love to go there right..... ?
Angela shook with fear... With tears in her eyes she nodded shabbily....
"Good girl, this is going to be the best moment of your life..... "Jerone said, tap her in the shoulder and walk outside.....
The thug smile at her... Then he grab her neck immediately and begin to strangle her.....
She fought for breathe, ache for it... Then she started fading,slowly withering away...
The thug tighten his grip on her until she snap and let go of the ghost.....
"Sleep well dear.... "The thug said gently dropping her lifeless body on the floor... "

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Nice one
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Feanah:
Silver, I think if you can,you should change the part of the title where you wrote 'where evil men dwells' to 'where evil men dwell' . smiley I believe it's more appropriate.
Nice story by the way & I miss Mogula .
Noted
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2018
John944:
Silver, why de delay? na until you see gun u go come update abi??
Lol.... Nor vex brother.. Somethings just delay me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why are you killing the people I love?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 98

"YOU WILL PUT A HOLD ON IT"
Philip bug out his eyes, a bit surprised at his statement,why won't the chief want to do it.... "The plan is going perfectly well, why put a stop to it"
"Because sooner or later, i will need him, you will stop poisoning him until i tell you otherwise.... "
Philip groan...."Yes Chief... "

CHIEF MAYO turn off the then he turn to face Odumodu who pick his glass of Champaign and gulp a bit of it.....
"Did you see Carlos face? Chief Mayo ask sitting on the chair opposite him
"He was shocked when he saw you, they all were.... "
"I Never wanted to do it like that, i wanted to be a secret competitor.... "
"Mayo, you are winning this, all we have to do is to convince the rest of the chiefs that they are backing up the wrong person, Carlos doesn't care about them, if we can get half of their support as well as the bourgeoisie... Then we are set to glow.. "
Mayo pick up his glass... "Cheers then to winning and glowing.... "
"Cheers to chairmanship... "

William exhales as he look round his room, he was a bit glad that his brother and girlfriend were out.. He pick up his phone and dial Rick's number....
He inhaled when Rick answered after the second ring..... "Hey brother.... "
"Missing me already.... "Rick voice sounded from the other end...
William chulkled... "Are you at the park...?
"Yes, just about to get on the bus... "Rick said from the other end..
William gritted, wondering why his brother will want to go far away, maybe it was the best....."Hey Rick, are you really sure about this... About going to such a far place, you really dont have enough money on you to start up a new life over there.... "
"I will survive.... ,moreover i have some friends over there.... Its for the best, too many people who don't want us to be together lives here, we just have to go to where we won't be able to hide... "
William suck his teeth, what people do for love is really amazing, he wish he had the kind of love his brother and Claude have for each other.... "You think her father won't find her?
"Yes he will, but you can't continue finding someone when you are not sure of their whereabouts.... We just have to get away for a while.... "
William took a deep breathe.... "Alright.. Call me when you get there.."
"Thank you..... "Rick muttered
William scoffs, he nib his fingers on his frown line.... "Anything for our brother... "He said with a smile, just then a knock came on the door"
"I got to go Rick, bye... "He said and ended the call without hesitation....He slowly deep his hands under the pillow and brought out the small pistol, he wasn't expecting anyone, after what has happened, whoever that might be knocking on the door will certainly be trouble....
"Baby.... "A ferminine voice sounded from outside
He breathe heavily as he recognise the voice.... "Angela"
"Yeah.... "She replied from outside...
He quickly open his wardrobe and kept the gun underneath his scattered clothes.... He hesitated a bit, wondering if she was alone, he shook off the fear then he opened the door......
"Surprise..... "She blared out with a bottle of wine in her hand...
William lick his lips, then he scan his eyes around, when he saw no-one around, he sigh, a sigh of been safe..... "What are you even doing here....?
The smile on her face disappear, then she pushed him aside and went into the room..... "I should be angry with you, you travelled without a phone call to me, no messages, i tried calling you.. You weren't reachable, i ask your brother and all he gave me was claptrap... My birthday was yesterday, there was no birthday message from you, no nothing..... "
William exhales shapily, he has blocked her number when he was in the palace so he won't be disturbed by her non stop calls, he was tired of her, he just wonder why she wouldn't get it..... He beem a smile on his face then he move closer to her and wrap his hands on her waist....
She look away.......
"Am sorry dear... About your birthday, happy birthday..... "
"Where did you go, what was so urgent that you couldn't even bother to call... "She blared out when she look at him...
"I will explain... Lets just enjoy the wine.... "He said picking up the bottle of wine... "The wine is opened"
"Ya, My kid brother opened it before i came out of the bathroom,no money to buy a new one... "
William shrugs.... "let me Bring glasses then... "
"Am not drinking, its all for you, i had many of that yesterday, i vomited all through, don't want to go there again.... "
"Oh.... So all this for me... "He said staring at the bottle... "Miklesoap,my favorite wine..... "He scoffs,uncup the wine and drank a bit of it.... He grunts then he sniff as the hot alcoholic taste if it.... "The taste seems different... A bit...... "He drank from it again then he drop the bottle on the table.... And wrap his hand round her waist again...."So what should we do about your birthday.... "
"You are so naughty... "She said and push him into the bed...she pulled off the jacket she wad wearing and climbed on him... "I miss you.... "
"I miss you too. "William said and turn her over getting on top.... He kiss her neck...
She moan when he kissed her collar bone... Then he drag the shirt she was wearing upward exposing her bra, he kiss her bra, lifted her up and unhook the bra... He took it off and her breast pump out in front of him... He kiss the fore line between her breast, then he began to suck and bit her nipples....
She moan loudly as he suck on her...
She rumple her finger on his shirt, then his bare back....
William quickly pulled off the shirt revealing his bare chest and body.... He kiss her abdomen, then down go the front line of her trouser.... Without hesitation he drag down her trouser revealing her pink stramp pant..... He pulles off her trouser from her toes and threw it on the floor.. Then he kiss her panties gently caressing it with his hand... ...
His could feel his bulge hitting the fabric of his jean... Without hesitation he pulled it down making her view it from his tight shorts....
He lie back on her but then she rolled him over and took control, sitting on his hard d**k
He grabbed her boobs, gently pinching her nipples, feeling them go hard almost instantly. She smiled that sexy smile at him and brought her face down to his to kiss him again. He wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her firm ass and pulling her crotch into his, rubbing his hard d**k into her pus*y. She moaned into his mouth as she started to grind on him.
He slid one of his hands into her underwear and felt the wetness leaking from her hot pus*y...."Oh baby, you are so wet right now"
"Yes i am and it's all yours baby... "She said in a seductive tone
He slid her pant off and she pulled off his short making his hard d**k free...
He pulled her up onto the bed and threw her on her back, pinning her arms down with his. He kissed her neck, sucking and nibbling, making hus way down to her nipples, where he kissed and sucked both of them, making sure he was teasing her as much as possible. Angela was trying to grind her wet pus*y against his body, trying to get any contact that she could.
Finally, when he knew she couldn't take it anymore, he slid his dick into her. She moaned as he slipped in and her pus*y swallowed him up. She felt so f**king good.
"Yes, Willie baby, give it to me,i want you.. "She moaned out
He thrust in, slow then hard and harder..... Making sure she gets the whole of him inside her... Her moans and erotic screams her shaking and quivering and it triggers his own peak of climax.... He pulled it out and shot out the hot orgasm in her face...... He pants and breathe heavily then he fell on her.....

Rick hold her hands as the bus sped away... "Its going to be alright.... "He said with a feeling of hope.. He wasn't relaxed sure if it's going to be alright, though he has a plan, a plan in motion.... He needed to get away with her, surviving the days without her was like waiting for death to consume you.. She was his hope, his life....
"I know... "She replied with a smile.. Then she lean her head on his shoulder... She was safe, safe with him, with the one she love...
The guy at the front seat look back, then his partner sitting at the back of the car signalled him.... The guy at the front nodded, then he immediately brought out a gun.....
The passenger sitting close to him shivered....
"Stop the car... "The guy blared out pointing the gun at the driver....
The passengers were engulfed with great fear, they quickly bow down their head as three other guys brought out guns....
"What's going on... "Claude whisper to Rick....
"No idea.... "
Claude shouted as one the the guys grab her.... Rick grew furious,he glared at the guy with furious eyes.....
Another guy drag him out and they drag them both frol the car when the bus stopped.......
"This is what you will do driver, i want you to continue moving, don't stop until you get to your destination.. Safe trip... "The guy at the front said before he jumped out from the car...
Without hesitation the driver started the engine and zoomed off.....
"What do you want from us....? Rick ask extremely infuriated....
One of the thugs hit his head with the back of the gun and he fell unconscious....
Claude shouted his name but then one of them held her mouth.... She try to fight him, tried to breathe.... She was suffocating... Then she gave up and gave in to him....falling unconscious

Slowly William open his eyes, he drool his hands on the bed hoping to find her, he wonder how he slept off so quick... It was very unlike him... He cleared his eyes with his hands, shock sent him to his feet when he saw Jerone, then Angela at a corner with another guy with a gun...
"Jerone.... "He said with pounding heart....
"You finally woke up, i was getting bored of waiting..... "Jerone said knicking his fingers tips on the pistol he was holding...
William fused his eyes on the drawer....
"Looking for this.... "Jerone said waving the pistol at him....... "Don't pout, did you actually think i will walk in here without searching any hole for things like this.... "
William glared at Angela... "You set me up bitch"He groan at her...
"Am sorry, they threatened to kill my mum if i don't cooperate..... "Angela daid with tears in her eyes....
William grunts as he realized why he slept off, the bitch must have jizzed the wine, thats the reason she didn't drink from it so she can open the door When Jerone comes after he slept off..... "If you are looking for Claude, she is not here, she is long gone... You will never see her... "
Jerone scoffs"Actually,we have her and your friend..... "
William swallowed hard... He curl lips and furrowed his brows.... "What have you done to my brother....?
"Oh your brother... I see..... So you came to the palace, disguised as a guard only to rescue your brother's girlfriend.. How foolish... "
"I will kill you if you dare to lay a hand on my brother... "William said with furious eyes...
"You are already dead......"
William scoffs... "If you wanted me dead, you would have killed me even before i woke up, now where the hell is my brother....?
"Such brotherly love..... "
"The princess will hate the king forever if you kill my brother, he is the one she love.... "
"I know that, which is why she won't know the king is responsible.... "
"Are you going to shift the blame to someone else.... "
"Smartest move to make.... "
"Where the hell is my brother.... ?William yell
"You will see him soon enough... Bye idiot.. "Jerone said, he signalled the other guy who didn't hesitate before he pulled the trigger......
William collasped to the ground as the bullet hit his head with his blood splashing on the wall...
Angela shouted with trembling body....
She shook with fear as Jerone walk up to her.... "Please don't kill me, i did as you ask.... "
Jerone smile at her.... "You know it wasn't so hard to find you, i did a little digging,that was how i find out you are one of his girlfriend.... Why would a ravishing girl like you be dating such an idiot.... "He said rubbing his fingertips on her cheek...
"Please don't kill me, i will do anything you want... "She said with trembling mouth....
"What will i do with you then you know i would have love to feel every part of your body but am not in the mood right now... Duty calls.. You understand that right... But since i can't do it, i will ask my boy here to take you to the heavenly places.. You will love to go there right..... ?
Angela shook with fear... With tears in her eyes she nodded shabbily....
"Good girl, this is going to be the best moment of your life..... "Jerone said, tap her in the shoulder and walk outside.....
The thug smile at her... Then he grab her neck immediately and begin to strangle her.....
She fought for breathe, ache for it... Then she started fading,slowly withering away...
The thug tighten his grip on her until she snap and let go of the ghost.....
"Sleep well dear.... "The thug said gently dropping her lifeless body on the floor... "

I quote the whole post because am angry.. Only the good people are dying and the evil men are there breathing and living well.. No scratch in their body. Silver why na, why are you breaking my heart. I love Mogula at least no one has died there.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
adeodunsimilolu:
Why are you killing the people I love?
Ask him o.. Only the good people are dying, those wicked chiefs and their useless children are still there
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fine..you've updated..its nice but u keep killing the viewers choice! the ones we look up to for justice! Haba!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
John944:
Fine..you've updated..its nice but u keep killing the viewers choice! the ones we look up to for justice! Haba!!
Don't worry.. Justice is coming
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Christipsy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
We will de justice start
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Shedrack36(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
may be inspector K is the next to die
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
I have always knew William and Rick will die.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Silver1996:

Don't worry.. Justice is coming
I guess Justice is Pious
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Risingstar2020:

I quote the whole post because am angry.. Only the good people are dying and the evil men are there breathing and living well.. No scratch in their body. Silver why na, why are you breaking my heart. I love Mogula at least no one has died there.
Now you just annoyed me with your quote. I don't know what will happen when we kill Francis
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Maymac(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Please don't kill my inspector
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by bekinyaro: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Francis is like John Snow......
Evold:

Now you just annoyed me with your quote. I don't know what will happen when we kill Francis
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Evold:

Francis cannot die. He is the pillar of the story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2018
grin
Maymac:
Please don't kill my inspector
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Christipsy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wat wrong dear?
Since no update nothing nothing cry cry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 99

WAKE UP RICK.... "
The faint voice keep echoing in his head, he wonder where he was, then he realise water was dripping from his face, he grunts when water splatter in his face...he breathe heavily as he open his eyes widely.... He groan as he remenber he was hit and he fell unconscious earlier.......
"Rick.... "
He sigh, a sigh of relief when he saw Claude tied on the a few paces away from him....
"Are you alright....?
He nodded shabbily.... A bit infuriated, angry she was tied up and he can't do anything about it, can't fight for her.... He tried to freed himself from the rope his body was tied with.....
"Stop fighting, you aren't going anywhere.... "One of the thug said to him...
"I will kill you the moment am freed of this ropes.... I will kill all of you.... "He yelled out
"That is if you are still alive.... "The thug replied...
Claude glared at him.... "What do you mean by that......?
The thug wink at her, then he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.. He quickly pick up the call... He drop the call back few minutes later....
"What are you going to do to him.... ?"Claude hollered.....
The thug walk up to her..... "I have a message from your father...."
"What message......? She ask with anger flashing through her eyes.....
"This..... "The thug said, pointed the gun at Rick and pulled the trigger without hesitation.....
Claude scream as Rick collasped to the ground...... With blood gushing from his head.....
"Rick.... "She screamed as uncontrollable tears filled her eyes.....
The thug quickly grab her and gag her mouth tight.. She was breathless.... She try to scream but she couldn't... She fight and gasp for breathe , then she fainted.....

Both chief Mayo and Odumodu laugh hysterically at a funny statement in the TV....
"Its amazing what people will do in TV just to get attention ? Chief Odumodu said
The door opened and one of his thug came in...
"The chiefs are here... "
"What have they come to do.... ?Odumodu ask
Mayo shrugged.... "Tell them to come in"
"Yes boss..."He said and walk out
Odumodu frowned when he saw the chiefs except Carlos and Buzo.....
They watch as the chiefs sat down.... ....
"What was the stunt you pulled at the elite nomination.....? Chief Joseph ask
"Is that what you came here to discuss...? Chief Odumodu ask
"You should be ashamed of yourself Odumodu... We are supposed to stick together as one.. Support Carlos as we have always done.... "
"That is exactly where you are wrong, how can you keep supporting one person.. That is so selfish of you and him, we need a change..... "Odumodu said back
"We all know who Carlos is,this wedge you are creating will consume you.... "Chief Azuka said
"Power is not made for one person, it shouldn't reside in one hand.... "Odumodu said
"Mayo, you need to put a stop to this madness, you will never win........ "Chief Ayu said
Neither will Carlos... "Odumodu interjects....
"Is he your PA?Chief Joseph ask
Mayo gritted, then he gulp a bit of his drink.... "Come on chiefs, we are respectable men, at least let's act like one... Is an election, even friends cross each other when it comes to money ....

FEW HOURS LATER

"Rick...... "She screamed as Rick collasped to the ground.....
She continued screaming then she woke up.....
"Are you alright Claude...?
She just sat up gazing gormlessly.... She remembered whatbhad happened earlier... Rick was shot.. Rick was shot.... She look around.... "Aunt.... "She grunts perplexed...
"Claude... "
She look around again, trying to figure where she was.... Just then she realise she is in her room... In her father's palace....
Was she dreaming... Was she she dead... How did she get here.... "How am i here....? She ask with trembling mouth....
"Someone dropped you at the gate of the palace... When we saw you, you out and very unconscious so we carried you into the house.... "Her Aunt Caroline said
"Is Rick here...? She ask anxiously
"You need to rest Claude.. The doctor will be here soon.... "
Claude pants... Then the memory of what had happened hit her head.... Rick was shot... Rick was shot... And he died... She quiver as the words echoed in her head.... Just then she remember the one who has sent the message..... "Where is him.....? She ask with fierce eyes....
"You need to rest....
"Where is him......? She shouted extremely infuriated....
"Where is who...?
She couldn't control the anger that burns inside her... The more she dwell on the thought that Rick is dead, the more angry she becomes...without hesitation she stood up from the bed then she walk to the room door...
"Claude where are you going..?
She open the door,the guard standing there stood in front of her....
"Get out of my way... ..."She yelled
"Claude, if you are looking he is in a meeting, besides, you should rest..... "
"Get out of my way.... "She hollered still skeptical.... Rick can't be dead... He can't..... She scan her eyes around, then she saw a picture frame of her father on the wall... Without hesitation, she pick it from the nail it was hung on....
"Claude.... "Caroline blared out.... She was inclined to stop her, to collect the frame from her,she shivered in her spines as Claude broke the glass frame in the guard head ...
The guard grimace as he touch his bleeding head..
Claude push him aside and headed furiously towards the throne room...
She pushed open the door without hesitation.... She glared the elders and her father but she didn't care if the elders were there, perhaps it was time for them to know the kind of king they have.... Anger boils deep in her as she remenber Rick's dead.... A message from your father.... "You murderer... "She hollered as she rushed towards her father....
"You murderer.... "She yelled then she got hold of her father's shirt...
"Have you lost your mind... "King Felix hollered, then he push her hands off him...
"You killed him you bastard.... "Claude blared out with tears in her eyes
"Guards..... "King Felix shouted....
The guards rushed in and they took hold of Claude...
"Lock her up in her room, make sure she doesn't come out until she is freed of her insanity"King Felix ordered infuriated....
"Murderer...... I hate you... "Claude shouted as she was carried away.....
"What is the meaning of this...... "One of the elder ask....
King Felix grunts deeply... "Elders, am really sorry about that... My daughter....
"We don't need an explanation your majesty.... "One of the elder cut in..
"This sound like a family business.... We will leave you to deal with it.... "The elder added as they all begin to stand up
King Felix watched with anger flashing through his eyes as the elders walk away.....

With furious eyes, king felix pushed Claude room door open.... "Are you going crazy.....? He hollered
Claude jump out of the bed.... "You have finally succeeded in killing Rick just like you have always wanted to do.... "
"You are totally insane, i did no such thing.... "
"You don't even have the decency to saying the truth to my face.. Murderer, that's what you are, You have killed Rick, you can kill me as well... What are you waiting for do it... "She blaref out dragging him by the shirt...
"You are crazy..... "King Felix said with curled lips
"Crazy.... "She scoffs... "I will make your life a living hell... Killer, you are worse than the devil.. You are a bloodsucking demon, just the way i saw Rick die... I will watch you suffer... As you are drained of your blood,Your bones will crack and your flesh will fall off.. i will sit there until you die.... Devil, demon,killer,murderer,slayer...
"Claude that's enough.... "Caroline interjects..
"Not now Aunt, this man here has taken away from me, everything i ever hold dear first my mother, my freedom, and now the only man i ever loved... People like him should rot in hell, as from today onwards, i sever all ties, may the gods of this land and the God in heaven bear witness to this day.....You are no longer my father and am not your daughter.. Rot in hell king Felix..... "
King Felix groan... Anger engulfed him, without hesitation he slapped her hard, a slap that sent her off balance....
"Jesus.... "Caroline muttered with great shock....
"How dare you...? King Felix hollered...
"How dare you talk to me in such manner, have you lost all sense of reasoning...?
Claude glared at him as she regain her balance... "I will kill you the same way you killed Rick even if its the last thing i do... Consider me your new enemy"

sorry for the late update

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.