Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426986 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2018
hmmmm

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
This Cleopatra girl, let her do and die na.
I wonder the kind of job Carlos have for Philip
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
This Cleopatra girl, let her do and die na.
I wonder the kind of job Carlos have for Philip

Cleo cup is almost full, as for Philip tink is work is on Kess, @set up tinz
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 90

ADESA smile when the horse ate from her hand, she pat the horse on the back, then touch its face.... "Good boy.. "She muttered, then she pick up the basket and headed into the corridor....
She took another route, then she walked straight to Katherine room.. When she got there, she took a deep breathe, then she knocked but when no reply came, she slowly opened the door......
She peep inside wondering if the princess was in,then she saw her sitting on the edge of the bed,something wasn't right with her, she was quiet.. Awfully quiet, she quickly rushed in and close the door...
"Princess... "She muttered....
She was a bit shock when she didn't reply, she was just staring into space like she was lost in thoughts....
"Princess... "She said again.. But no reply came from her...
"Princess "She said this time more loud...
Katherine quiver in shock, then she widen her eyes.... "Adesa... "She said with shaking mouth
"Are you Okay?Adesa ask...
Katherine exhales deeply... "Am fine... "She said standing up from the bed....
"You don't seem fine, you didn't even realise when i walked into the room..."
Katherine sigh, she must have been lost in her thoughts, she wonder why she keep thinking of it.... "You are right, am not fine"she said walking back to the bed
"Whats going on?
Katherine inhaled deeply.... "I had the dream again... "
"Those same dream you told me about...? Adesa said drawing closer to her...
"Yes, but it was worse this time... "Katherine with trembling hands
"What did you see?
Katherine stood up from the bed, she move to the wall then she turn back to face Adesa... "I was in a strange place, then came this strange voices shouting Holy Holy, Holy is out God,Holy are thou who sees beyond all things....."She walk back to the bed... "Then i saw the trees singing... Holy Holy is out God, who Is worthy of our praises, the kings shall have joy in your strength, and in your salvation they shall greatly rejoice.... Then a heavy storm came on the sea and the sea showered accolades...Then i saw a bright light appeared, i couldn't look at it, it was too bright, i was so scared that i started screaming and then i woke up"
"The sea and the trees spoke? Adesa ask confused
"I don't know Adesa, am confused, it was strange to me as well, am i going crazy?
"No you are not"Adesa said holding her hands...
"Who is this God that keeps tormenting me in my dreams,what does he want from me... "
"Princess, it's just a dream, there is no god besides Ogini"
"Am scared, i should tell my father about this.... "
"No princess, your father and anyone else who hears this will think you have been possessed,you remenber the story your grandfather told us, the story about the boy who find a strange book, do you remember the story in the book.. ?
"The story about the God who created the earth and everything therein within six days and rested the seventh day... "Katherine said with trembling mouth
"Do you remember what happened to the boy who found the book? Adesa ask
"The great priestess said he was possessed by multiple demons, he was taken to the capital where his tongue was cut off, and his two legs and hands were tied to four different horses who raced in different directions and the boys two legs and hands were plucked off from his body, the rest of his body was butchered into pieces and thrown into the forest for the vultures to feed on"
"Do you remember what happened to the boy's family?
"All members of his family were slaughtered and thrown into ogini river, the priestesses said it was for the cleansing of the land... But what has that got to do with my dreams? She ask anxiously
"Rumours has it that those words HOLY HOLY are synonymous to the words written on that strange book... "
"Do you think the owner of the book is the one tormenting me....? Katherine said with trembling mouth..
Adesa shook her head. "No one knows what happened to that book, people say even the most powerful priestess in the capital couldn't touch it, is like the book has powers of its own...."
"Someone could have touch it.... "
"My father said people were too scared to touch it after what happened to the boy who found it,everyone took their minds off, they saw the book as a cause that brings disasters to whoever touches it, after some years, people couldn't found the book, some people said the book disappeared...."
"So the book has come to my dreams"Katherine said with fear in her spines...
"You cannot tell anyone princess...."
"Could this be sign of bad omens? Katherine ask curiously
"We can only pray to ogini its not"
"Should i speak to Dasari?
"Princess no, Dasari is the last person you want to tell about this, neither can you tell your father... "
"am scared Adesa.. "Katherine muttered shabbily
"Everything is going to be fine"......

Carefully Francis drop the folded clothes,he sigh when he was done, then he look at Vuga who was continually preening himself in the glass mirror like...
He watch as Vuga frown then walk back to the wardrobe, he pick one of the folded clothes and the rest fall and scatter on the floor....
"Must you do that....?francis blared out...
"Must i do what? Vuga replied as he scattered the rest of the clothes
"Scatter the clothes like that, i just folded them.... "
"Why are you my servant?
Francis groan, he wonder why Vuga was always making him angry.... "You don't have to wear your finest clothes just to impress Adesa"Francis said impetuously
Vuga turn around to face him...... "What did you say.. ?
Francis quiver in his spines when he saw his eyes, then he put out the fear when he realise he has seen him look at him in that manner before....
"I see the way you look at her, its very obvious you love her"
Vuga scoffs then he drop the shirt he was holding.... "What do you think you are?
Francis gritted"Your servant... "
"You seem to be forgetten a servant's duty"
Francis exhales shapily... "But Vuga...
"Its prince Vuga"Vuga corrected shapily....
"The next time you address me by my name alone, that won't be last word you will ever say"Vuga added
Francis grunts, he was tired of his continuous threats.......
"Always remember who and what you are before spouting any bunk talks out of your curse mouth... "Vuga said harshly....

"So how is work at the mine? King Dafuda ask as Gary came closer to him...
"Work is fine, they dug up more gold"Gary replied
"How many have they mend into jewelries....?King Dafuda ask
"Not so many, but the miners are trying their best"..
"They should try harder, i want those jewelries on the market, we need more fund"
"Father, we already have enough fund to cater for ourselves, i wonder why you are pushing the miners this hard,what exactly are you planning....?
"Son, bad days will soon fall upon us, we need something to barter for more armies"
"Are we going to war"Gary ask anxiously
"No, we are not, but as you see it, war are never predicted, it comes like an unexpected guest"
"King Jafar gave you your word if you are still worried he will return to fight you"
King Dafuda chulkled... "No man is a man of honour.... Every honour have an expiry date..... "
Both men turn their gaze to the guard who ran into the throne room...
"Great king, The priestess is here"The guard said breathing heavily....
"Its high time the priestess stop showing up uninvited, i wouldn't want any of my guards turning into sand.... "King Dafuda said...
Gary chulkled... "I guess this is the time i leave"
"Go on son, we will continue this discussion later... "
Gary nodded and left, Dasari came in a minute later....
"Dasari.... "
"Great king"
"To what do i owe this visit, has the gods decided to speak to me after the long silence"
"That isn't a way to speak about the gods, you live by their mercies.... "Dasari interjects..
"And with all sincerity, am grateful for that but they never answer my call when i need them"
"The gods are not men that you can call anytime"
"I am the king, if the gods cannot back me up in.....
"What i have come to tell you is rather important than your foolish talks"Dasari cut him short...
King Dafuda exhales then he reclined his back on the throne....
"Those visions i have seen them again..... "
"What visions?
"The ones with the men with the strange book, an unknown God is coming to sweep us all"
"I thought ogini is the only god that exists"
"Don't be a fool great king, because people are scared to say it doesn't mean its not true, there are gods everywhere...., we just believe ogini to be the most powerful.... "
"If another god is waging war on ogini,what can we do than let the gods fight their battles... "King Dafuda said
"This visions i see are not just visions, its a warning of preparation, we must stop those men with the strange book at all cost, that book was here once, we knew the damage ot cost, we can't let that book back"
"This men you speak about, where are they.. ?
"That is what am sure of, where they are, who they are is what i don't know but their coming is inevitable..... "
"Why don't you stop them with your powers...?
"This isn't a one man's fight, everyone will be ruined if those men cross the river... "
"By your statement, it means they are still at the other side of the river"
"I don't know if they are here or still at the other side of the river but one thing is for sure, the days of tribulation are coming, there will come a time when men will choose between life and death,and thousands of men will choose death... "
Shock swept through king Dafuda, why will anyone want to choose death... "Why will they choose death? He ask curiously
"Because life will be death, and death will be life"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

6 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 1:08am On Aug 30, 2018
The writer of this story deserves to be awarded. It's getting more interesting
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by gennysq(f): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Ghen-ghen...... Imagine their own interpretation of Missionaries coming to their land
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
So God is calling my girl now, Katherine answer God's call o grin
Thanks alot ops,you too deserve kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Risingstar2020:
So God is calling my girl now, Katherine answer God's call o grin
Thanks alot ops,you too deserve kiss tongue
Oya o, i dey wait for my kiss
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
gennysq:
Ghen-ghen...... Imagine their own interpretation of Missionaries coming to their land
Nor be small thing o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
The last part of the episode needs explanation o.
Death is life and life is death.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
I won't ask for mogula side anymore. They are not safe at all
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why choose death instead of Life.. cuz they suppose to choose life so that they and their household may live.

OP more light oooo, tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Think about it, then read meaning to it, you will understand what Dasari meant by that statement.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Good job as always Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 91

Gently Cleopatra open the gate, she wonder if he was back,the compound was quiet, awfully quiet, she took a deep breathe when she went in and close the gate,she thought about what had happened earlier, that bitch almost get her caught, she exhales deeply when she the thought of her father creep into her head, her mind was unsettled over the fact that her father is in the hand of the chief, she knew for a fact the chief won't hesitate before Killing her father if she doesn't show up as he has said.....
"Tessy, where did you go?
She sigh when James voice interrupted her thoughts....
"I was worried"James said walking close to her...
"I went out for a scroll"She said with clenched teeth...
"With a bag?
Cleopatra grunts when she realise she was actually carrying a bag....
"I went home, i needed to get some clothes"
"But you know that could be dangerous, with those woth guns searching for you, you are not save to go out, i was thinking we tell the police.... "
"No, no, you can't tell the police, the police work for these men..."
"Who are they Tessy? James ask anxiously
Cleopatra inhaled deeply... "I can't tell you, its for your own safety..."
James gritted wondering what she is hiding from him"Alright fine, come inside"
Cleopatra sigh, a sigh of relief, she knew she won't be able to stay long if he keeps asking her why she is on the run..... Shabbily she drag her feet and followed him inside .....
Her eyes bulge out when she saw female clothes in the chair, she wonder what he was doing with those or was another girl in.... "Your girlfriend is here? She ask impetuously
James chulkled.... "Actually, those are for you, you didn't come with anything so i thought i should get you these"
"Wow... Thank you... "She said
She pick one of the clothes... "But you know you shouldn't have done this, allowing me stay here was enough..... "She added
"Don't think about it, just take it as a kind gesture from me... "
"You are so kind"She said shabbily
"Thank you, only few ladies will say that.... "
"I mean it"Cleopatra interjects
"I know"he replied with clenched teeth
She chulkled then their eyes met, they stood few paces from each other.... She turn away her face when she realise she was thinking beyond the line.... "How do u know these are my size?
"I don't know, i just bought them"
"This must have cost you lots of money"
He laugh"Dont worry about the money, its really nothing. "
"Am really grateful for this.... "
"Will you stop, you are making me feel like i did something great... "
She chulkled... "This is something great.... "
"Wow thank you miss, now please go and try them on..."
James watch as she pack the clothes and went into her room, he exhales, he realise he doesn't really know anything about her, but he was willing to wait until she open up to him....

MY GOOD FRIEND, chief Mayo himself... "Odumodu hail as he enters Mayo's house....
Mayo didn't reply, he just continue drinking his glass of liquor....
Odumodu helped himself to a chair facing him.... "My friend, you been locked down too long, its time to come out from the shell"Odumodu said
Mayo curl his lips then he gulp down the content of the glass again..
"I know you suffered a tragic loss but how long are you going to remain like this...? Odumodu ask...
Mayo bug out his eyes then he focus his attention on the glass.... "Until my daughter killer is dead"
Odumodu gritted...."Its been long your daughter, you have to man up and face reality, she is gone and she is not coming back... The elite party contest board is tomorrow "
"I Can't do that anymore... "Mayo said shabbily....
"Is that what Clarrisa will want,you have always said it, that everything you do is for her, then do this for her, become the elite party chairman for her"
Mayo push the glass away and carried the bottle, he cop it open and gulp down a bit of it... He exhales when he drop the bottle.. "I can't go into politics now"
"You have always wanted to be the elite party chairman, nothing should stop you now... "
Mayo grunts.... "I have a better idea, why dont you become the chairman instead.... "
"Everyone has his area of interest, mine isn't becoming the chairman of any party"
"Then what do you want then... To become the president.. Huh.."Mayo blared out a bit tipsy
"Snap out of this Mayo... This isn't who you are"
Mayo chulkled... "You have no idea who i am"
Odumodu inhale deeply then he stood up from the chair... "Think about it Mayo, do you wish to continue to wallow in self pity or you want to stare at reality right in the face and tell her you have arrived...... "...
He took one last glance at him, then he open the door and walk out....

Inspector Kess sigh as he gaze at the DPO record in the laptop....he wonder if the DPO has always be the man who takes bribe or he strated it when he was transferred here....
He gaze at the door when the door opened... He exhales when he realise it was his partner.....
"I thought you might be hungry"Philip said as he drop the take away of food in his front.....
"What are you doing now, are you digging dirts on the DPO now....? Philip ask as he fused his eyes on the laptop...
"Whatever is written here, it states the man is totally clean"Kess said
"You don't expect to get anything to use against him on the internet.... The internet reveals only what we want them to reveal... ,the way i see it, finding evidence to use against will prove more hard than we think.... "
"Isn't it surprising, how the person who suppose to uphold justice is actually the one dragging the law down.... "
"Such is life brother, such is life"..
"But instead of dragging him down and inturn removing him from the force.. Why don't make him transfer..." Philip said
Kess gritted... "He will still continue with his dirty job, once corrupt, always corrupt. "
Philip curl his lips, the chief was right, Kess need to go down, else he will ruin them all..... "I will eat to that"He said with clenched teeth

William sniff as he patrol with the wooden stick in his hand.... He stood when he saw Rachael drying clothes on the rope....
"Need my help...? He ask with a smile...
Rachael turn around to face him.... "Your uniform look good on you"
William gaze at the gaurd clothes he is wearing. ..."Thank you,you look spectacular on yours also.... "
Rachael exhales then she look away,the last person who had told she look amazing was Raphael...., she inhaled deeply as the thought of Raphael creep into her head, she wished he was still here.....
"I have been in this palace for few days and i don't even know your name"William said
"You don't know alot of people's names here.... ".
William chulkled.... "Typical of a novice"
"Am Rachael..."
"And am William...
"I know... "Rachael interjects
William suck his teeth... "I must be popular around here.... "
"Every new guard is popular... "
William laugh.. "You really..... are funny"
"How is the work, enjoying your time here?
William gritted..... "Work okay, enjoying, thats a total no"
"You will get use to it"
William chulkled..... "Get use to not enjoying....... I know i will"He said shabbily..
"Really nice meeting you Rachel.... "
"You too.... "Rachael reply with a smile...
William grin then he began to walk away, he stop and look at her again.... "You look beautiful by the way"
Rachael bulge out her eyes... "Are you flirting with me right now...?
"Just a compliment.. "He said, turn around and walk away...
Rachael took a deep breathe then she continue with her work...
William sniff as he perceived a burning odour, he felt a hand grab him and it drag him to a corner.....
He calm his nerves when he realise who the person is....
"Are you Rick's brother? Claude ask shapily
William scan his eyes around, when he saw no one he nodded his head....
"Where is he? She ask anxiously
"He is fine, where is your guard...? Williams ask
"He is somewhere, toilet or whatever.....
"Rick ask to take you out of here.... "Williams said
"I can't leave the palace, Jerone never leaves my side, he follows me like a shadow"
"I have a plan... "
"I hope it involves killing Jerone,am sick and tired of him"
"I will soon get you out princess, just follow my every signal.. "
"How is Rick doing....?
"He is fine, he misses you... "
"I miss him too,i can't wait to get out of here.. "
"You will out of here sooner than you realise... "
Claude nodded, then she look around..."I need to go, if someone sees me here with you, your cover might be blown.... "
"William nodded, he watch as Claude walk away hurriedly.....
"Saving my brother's wife.... "William muttered

"Food is ready"James said as he arrange the plates on the table....
"I should be doing the cooking,not you.... "Cleopatra replied as she walk to the dinning..
"The last time i checked, i wasn't and still not complaining.... "James reply with a grin in his face..
He drew out a chair from under the table....
"Thank you"She said as she sat on it
He serve the food in her plate,then he serve his and sat opposite her.... When he raise his face to look at her, he realise she was looking at him..... He turn away his face, he exhales when he realise it isn't going to be easy keeping a woman around, a total beautiful stranger.....
"I forgot to tell you, my uncle will be visiting tomorrow... "He said breaking the silence
She grunts"This rich uncle of yours,i really don't know anything about him, where does he stay.....?
"He stays in the community, his daughter, my cousin died a few days ago, so he is really not in the best mood nowadays "
Cleopatra grunts when she thought about the word, his daughter died... "Who is he? She ask anxiously
"He is one of the chiefs in the community, am sure you must have heard about him, Chief Mayo... "
"Chief Mayo"Shock raced through her as the name sounded in her head...."Chief Mayo"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chaiii. You and skubido. Una dey read bible so. Abi uma 2 nah alfa wey no sabi quran

Mavikolo2020:
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Truely no peace for the wicked

Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good play JAMES. Scaring her to reveal herslf. Wow!
And i still insist JAMES is PIOUS using an alias to cover himself
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cleopatra where do you want to run to............................... Thanks for the update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cleopatra..... God catch u

Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
do4luv14:
Chaiii. You and skubido. Una dey read bible so. Abi uma 2 nah alfa wey no sabi quran

Lol, oya explain an gv us na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cleopatra enjoyment is over, oya begin run
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
do4luv14:

Smile, Oya con clear road na,,,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
James loud mouth. He should have kept quiet so that Chief Mayo finds that demon girl and deal with her
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
do4luv14:

I don't think so. How then could Chief Mayo be his uncle
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
NICE JOB SILVER! The story is mind-blowing.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 1:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Do you honestly believe what he told her? And that chief moyo was his uncle? Kets watch and see then

Evold:

I don't think so. How then could Chief Mayo be his uncle
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
do4luv14:

I dont think Jame is Pious, Ifbhe is Pious, Cleopatra will know, she knows Pious..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
No road for Cleopatra

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
I give up. You dont expect some one coming for revenge to come with his main face do you.
And who was taken by his uncle to their home outside the villa before going with them to d city
I give up

Risingstar2020:

I dont think Jame is Pious, Ifbhe is Pious, Cleopatra will know, she knows Pious..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by hidhrhis(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Silver1996 oya now

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.