Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (16422 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2018
shegzy08:
She doesn't even have anything to bring, just a dead, smelling, rotten pussy..her pussy is deeper than the pit of hell, smells more than Lazarus's carcass

U are fucking savage man...kilode u mean em ooo. Well, i stand wif u sha
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

hmmm.That's a stereotyped statement. not all women are driven by what they see.

Not all, but more than 80 percent are.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Shugavee(f): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

shocked shocked
*grabs his collar and slaps him*
savage!!! *tougue out*

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2018
bjayx:
A girl definitely has somtin to offer...nice boobs, curvy hips, scented punaani, painted face n nice hair-doo. U come dey carry dick n muscles come wit 6pack...abeg who U help

All dis shits to offer are worthless and will probably fade one day.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.

Dnt worry, 2018 is ya year of using ya destiny to buy benz... Mumu posing wif client's car. Dat lexus go soon change to benz and it's gonna be ya handiwork.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.
you are right... The right term is gold digger not broke....
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

i bring the money
you bring the hymen.
deal?
grin
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Theupsetgirl is either a lovepeddy. Or a golddiiger girl

So you mean gils don't have need? Or we are naturally on govt pay roll?
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Divay22(f): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

OK. Can you make it snappy? It's been long a Lady 'arrested' me. cheesy
Ain't coming myself tongue I'll send police men
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Theupsetgirl is either a lovepeddy. Or a golddiiger girl

So you mean gils don't have need? Or we are naturally on govt pay roll?

okay.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Wot about poor gal or hungry gal
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Why is the girl in question always looking for people to take care of her even to the extent of sleeping around with men she doesn't love just for money?? Doesn't this girl have a father
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

okay.
oh yeah! As far as we re all entitled to our opinions,opinions are also certified to be wrong most times.

If this is the way you hook guys,pls unhook them
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Yes, I do. And my name's Nicholas also.

Ohh. Your name is Nicholas. I like Klaus, too. I just resumed watching Season four of *The Originals.. cheesy
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by NeeKlaus: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Divay22:

Ain't coming myself tongue I'll send police men
Where's the fun in that na? The Policemen would be too rough. I am quite fragile, yunno. cheesy

You need to come yourself. That's the only way. cheesy
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by NeeKlaus: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh. Your name is Nicholas. I like Klaus, too. I just resumed watching Season four of *The Originals.. cheesy
Hol' up! Wait, Season 4 has started?? shocked
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Hol' up! Wait, Season 4 has started?? shocked

Hehehe. Look at you...up to Episode 13 or thereabout. I stopped my downloads at 8.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Divay22(f): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Where's the fun in that na? The Policemen would be too rough. I am quite fragile, yunno. cheesy

You need to come yourself. That's the only way. cheesy
If you're fragile, am now what grin grin

See you around Nicole cheesy
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Hamature(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Just an attention seeker.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by NeeKlaus: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Divay22:

If you're fragile, am now what grin grin

See you around Nicole cheesy
You too, Jewel. Take care. kiss
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by frizzy092(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
nuggarito:
Very true, there's nothing like a broke girl, those terms weren't used properly.

It should be termed a hungry desperate b**ch or better still a shameless goldigger.

You're welcome grin grin

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by donstefano8(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
nuggarito:
Very true, there's nothing like a broke girl, those terms weren't used properly.

It should be termed a hungry desperate b**ch or better still a shameless goldigger.

You're welcome grin grin

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by rainylad(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

E pain am. grin

Lazy, self-entitled girl. Wake up, there is no free money even in Freetown.

You know what I do for your likes, I give you a lift, drive you a few meters, and dump your ass on the roadside cheesy

What a wretch!..You are the lazy,ftrustrated buffoon here..All you and your gang does is vent your frustrations on females on Nairaland like they are the reason why your life is hopeless..In this life and next,you will never be able to afford a tyre how much more a ride...

Dirt-poor-broke savages.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by PDPGuy: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol.
There is such a thing as a broke woman/girl. As long as she has no money, then she is broke.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by donkilluminati(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
i'm sure you have never heard of the term Broke "beeches" before. listen to hip-hop you will know.. i for one cant date a broke beech.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by BluntBoy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
rainylad:

What a wretch!..You are the lazy, ftrustrated buffoon here..All you and your gang does is vent your frustrations on females on Nairaland like they are the reason why your life is hopeless..In this life and next,you will never be able to afford a tyre how much more a ride...

Dirt-poor-broke savages.

This thing pain this girl so much so that she forgot how to spell and also forgot the basic rule of Concord.

Sorry, wretched girl.

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by BluntBoy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

shocked shocked
*grabs his collar and slaps him*

I was joking, my lady. Didn't mean it. I have a soft spot for you and you alone.

My reservations about Nairaland (and by extension, Nigerian) feminism remain strong.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

I was joking, my lady. Didn't mean it. I have a soft spot for you and you alone.

My reservations about Nairaland (and by extension, Nigerian) feminism remain strong.
You lie.
You are known to have told almost every lady on this forum the same words you tell me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by BluntBoy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You lie.
You are known to have told almost every lady on this forum the same words you tell me.

There are shallow expression and there are deep expressions. Some are from the mouth; some from the heart.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

There are shallow expression and there are deep expressions. Some are from the mouth; some from the heart.
So the one you have for me is from where? undecided

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by BluntBoy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So the one you have for me is from where? undecided
From the heart.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by mikolo80: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
bjayx:
A girl definitely has somtin to offer...nice boobs, curvy hips, scented punaani, painted face n nice hair-doo. U come dey carry dick n muscles come wit 6pack...abeg who U help
she's born with it
is the man born with money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? / Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.