Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (16431 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by J2381: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.
this useless post of yours is the reason girls who share the same belief with you end up with abusive husbands/boyfriends.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

*holds her tight; kisses her passionately, breathing is rapid, arrhythmic, sensual, steamy, delicious*
shocked shocked
*grabs his collar and slaps him*

5 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
i see u place me of high importance in ur life, for you to post my name in every thread possible!!! I scream women independence in all my thread!! Even the one u r nagging abt!!! when u done mentioning me on every thread, u can get back to ur life!!! I remember u n ur friends came up with a thread tryingq to identify broke girls but today here u are!! Another shit subject!! Now does that hv anything to do with me No !!! Apparently u r less than useless, u simply don't exist to me!!! Whether u take me as a feminist or not,, it's non of my business!! This is the last time I reply u on this forum!! N please respect urself n stop mentioning me!!!

I pity people who take you seriously on nairaland.

fake bitchh
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by KKKWHITE(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.
stupid write up from a stupid girl this is why guys use girls for rituals because the only thing they care about is money and rich guy
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good one shuga.Hippolyta has learnt not to take these people seriously.
You identify as a feminist people who don't know you will tell you you are not because you don't identify with their view.Nawa

it's better to be real than being a fake bitch.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2018
KKKWHITE:
stupid write up from a stupid girl this is why guys use girls for rituals because the only thing they care about is money and rich guy

sorry I'm not the cause of your brokeness
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by 2buffagain(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2018
Who are the 4 losers that "liked" the OP?

Must be broke desperate bitches and/or stupid manginas.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Amarabae(f): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

thanks for your comments, my respect for you keep growing sis
Ur welcome
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I pity people who take you seriously on nairaland.

fake bitchh
lol this UpsetGirl can really kick though.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Oreofepeters: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
I begin to accept the fact that, female education is useless [] in Nigeria. What is the point of going to school,? Wasting your parents money, when you are aiming to serve as liability, and a dead-career to the man you will marry.][

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Amarabae:

Ur welcome

check my new thread.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what's this one saying??
just as u set your standard for a rich guy so he set his for a hymen. any problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Maxvasia(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2018
What is most shocking is how posts as this make FP. A lady just comes and posts putrefied toxic waste and it immediately makes fp. Many other life saving posts NEVER make it. Smh. This place is already a joke

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her Simple as ABC. Accept it.
is Kylie Jenner not a girl like you? OK,she's not like you because you're a beggar and she's a young billionaire. don't go and work and be looking for whom to sell your rotten vagina to when there are several rich girls around. I'm sure DJ Cuppy has every thing more than you including beauty and curves,so you expect me to go for a beggar like you when then is a rich girl like Cuppy? na hunger go wire your face if you no find something do. any guy that spends on a girl for the sake of keeping her is suffering from inferiority complex.
why do you think girls go to school,work,strive for money,hustle? can't they stick their brain with your believe? but that's not how the world is. you turn yourself to beggar and you get treated like one for change. over 70% of Nigerian women are beautiful but the rich rich guys are less than 5% . So how are you sure you would be among the few ladies to own the rich guys? you can only be a prostitute

6 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Maxvasia(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Brokenness applies to both gender.
A gold digger is not a feminist.
Feminism prepares a woman to be financially independent and cater for herself.

Vagina is not an ATM card.
OP needs urgent medical attention and moral rehabilitation
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Another pusśy hawker spotted.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by NeeKlaus: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Divay22:

If it's possible
OK. Can you make it snappy? It's been long a Lady 'arrested' me. cheesy
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
is Kylie Jenner not a girl like you? OK,she's not like you because you're a beggar and she's a young billionaire. don't go and work and be looking for whom to sell your rotten vagina to when there are several rich girls around. I'm sure DJ Cuppy has every thing more than you including beauty and curves,so you expect me to go for a beggar like you when then is a rich girl like Cuppy? na hunger go wire your face if you no find something do. any guy that spends on a girl for the sake of keeping her is suffering from inferiority complex.
why do you think girls go to school,work,strive for money,hustle? can't they stick their brain with your believe? but that's not how the world is. you turn yourself to beggar and you get treated like one for change. over 70% of Nigerian women are beautiful but the rich rich guys are less than 5% . So how are you sure you would be among the few ladies to own the rich guys? you can only be a prostitute

okay.

https://www.nairaland.com/4442791/hypocrisy-nairaland-feminists-intentions-true
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by NeeKlaus: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Funny statement. You fancy Niklaus from The Originals?
Yes, I do. And my name's Nicholas also.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by blazepascal(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Haha dont be decieved u girls some of ur mates are making money while the rest wants sombody dat will give them money u better make money and stop waiting for any man.brokeness is a disease
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by deebrain(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2018
nuggarito:
Very true, there's nothing like a broke girl, those terms weren't used properly.

It should be termed a hungry desperate b**ch or better still a shameless goldigger.

You're welcome grin grin

This is the best comment concerning the subject.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2018
And they call themselves feminists!

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by haykinzo007(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Lol..no go find work do!
rainylad:

Frustrated boys are already angry..too much hardship and hunger has taken its toll on them
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by inana2018: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Brokenness applies to both gender.
A gold digger is not a feminist.
Feminism prepares a woman to be financially independent and cater for herself.

Vagina is not an ATM card.

LOL, I thought it pays. be warned then, because judgement awaits those that thought its an undeposited withdrawal ATM undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by masks(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
...A round of applause.... you could as well say that girls are not HUMAN too?
Console yourself......
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by hmuhammad(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
na you use your hand find trouble this morning. Guys go bash you tire, wawa kawai

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by mightyjosh: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
PierreDeFermath:

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by mightyjosh: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
TheUpsetGirl answer me, dont play dead.

Why wont she play dead...When she no even remember when she got the hymen broken sef.
Sluts everywhere trying to justify their foolish mentality.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2018
rainylad:

Frustrated boys are already angry..too much hardship and hunger has taken its toll on them

Uhmm, like say the hardship and hunger no reach ya side...abeg go find work and stop deceiving yaself.
Frustrated gal indeed

3 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2018
I'm just here to like comments ...

Y'all nairalanders are funny as hell tho ....laughing my ass off .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos / Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.