Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (16429 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by mikolo80: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Very true. This is particularly why I always tell guys to work hard and forget about women at initial stage. Once you are comfortable in life, women would want to be with you. Even some women will go as far as telling their parents about you. cheesy

And the next thing, she starts to call you 'dear' in a romantic. We just need to keep on snubbing these girls. grin
guys want to know she worth it and not complaining
also conji na bastard
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by mikolo80: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

hmmm.That's a stereotyped statement. not all women are driven by what they see.
all women
reason why its a stereotype
means its happened enough times to be accepted as a given
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by lastmaster(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
nuggarito:
Very true, there's nothing like a broke girl, those terms weren't used properly.

It should be termed a hungry desperate b**ch or better still a shameless goldigger.

You're welcome grin grin
you will surely make heaven for this
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by adegeye38(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.
ladies are never broke, u are just jobless, ambitionless, man dependent, gold diggers, such a dumb post
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Votukpa(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.

In Snoop Dogg's voice- "BIAAATCH"
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by sulakishop(m): 2:36am On Apr 11, 2018
My sister, where in Benin are you?

TheUpsetGirl:
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Eedson25(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2018
http://www.mofeb.com.ng

we deals with fabrication and installations of car port and mega shades in all the locations in Nigeria..you can contact us on 07037852116
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by prechbills1(m): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2018
rainylad:

Dude,you guys are really really really frustrated and perpetually angry and bitter especially on Nairaland....That can only be caused by being death-poor and hungry...Check out you guys comments on Romance section against females...It is filled with do much bile its not even funny

No self-respecting guy who is comfortable has time for the bull-shitt you guys do here...

P.s...'Big boys' are stiil giving women money till tomorrow...Wretched folks on Nairaland can cry tall they want but its a fact..

Goodbye.

fools..
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by olaboy1: 6:00am On Apr 25, 2018
rainylad:

Dude,you guys are really really really frustrated and perpetually angry and bitter especially on Nairaland....That can only be caused by being death-poor and hungry...Check out you guys comments on Romance section against females...It is filled with do much bile its not even funny

No self-respecting guy who is comfortable has time for the bull-shitt you guys do here...

P.s...'Big boys' are stiil giving women money till tomorrow...Wretched folks on Nairaland can cry tall they want but its a fact..

Goodbye.

Nah nah that’s not true. All the rich young and handsome guys I roll with are woke, except you want to bed them Dino Melaye “Ajeku iya lo je”.
I have one who knows my worth begging me for money and after I respectfully declined her request, she has made several posts on her FB timeline indirectly insulting me. So it’s true girls are getting frustrated and are taking it out on struggling hardworking young men by tagging them broke ass nigga$.

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

i bring the money
you bring the hymen.
deal?
You go ready turn Robinson Crusoe, dey find hymen.. All these hungry & desperate hoez selling puss.y for peanuts.
They r all hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.