Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (16419 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by viktohmarkz(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.

i fully understand your point.... this is what we learn in this generation
point taken coming from a bitch
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by thatafricanboi(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2018
OP, your mother could have a done a better job in bringing you up...

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by NeeKlaus: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2018
Divay22:

See them angry
Lols! Do you want to arrest me, Ma? grin
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by d33types: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats what we're trying to say concerning virginity. i agree whole-heartedly with this post, but a girl better play her part: be a virgin. no having your cake and eating it

Ubunjaaaaaaaaa grin grin angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Mydazz(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2018
Words of a shameless desperate bitch, whose level of morality is totally non-existent.
A typical fishbrain who will probably rear an unfortunate breed of her kind in no distant future *spits*

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Lomprico2: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.

I agree with you, nothing like broke girls! What they are classified with is 'gold diggers'

When they don't see any gold to dig off a guy, they tag him broke!
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by kense88: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Yes toilet rolls can never be broke, they can only be use and throway. That's exactly how we treath your kind.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Brokenness applies to both gender.
A gold digger is not a feminist.
Feminism prepares a woman to be financially independent and cater for herself.

Vagina is not an ATM card.
that means @shugavee isn't a feminist because she said her bf must provide money for her hair, her gown ,Jean and should be the one spending on dates.

thanks for your comments, my respect for you keep growing sis

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by rainylad(f): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

I think it is the girls who are frustrated. The big guys are no longer giving money out for free (fewer Magas than before) and these hungry girls are transferring aggressions on the "broke" guys.

Better go and look for a job, hungry girl.

Dude,you guys are really really really frustrated and perpetually angry and bitter especially on Nairaland....That can only be caused by being death-poor and hungry...Check out you guys comments on Romance section against females...It is filled with do much bile its not even funny

No self-respecting guy who is comfortable has time for the bull-shitt you guys do here...

P.s...'Big boys' are stiil giving women money till tomorrow...Wretched folks on Nairaland can cry tall they want but its a fact..

Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's fantastic to be financially independent as a lady. Men pay their wives monthly though, igbo men especially.

what a disgrace to civilization.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Jman06(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Very true. This is particularly why I always tell guys to work hard and forget about women at initial stage. Once you are comfortable in life, women would want to be with you. Even some women will go as far as telling their parents about you. cheesy

And the next thing, she starts to call you 'dear' in a romantic. We just need to keep on snubbing these girls. grin
The drawback here is that i will find it difficult to stay faithful to a lady who came for me only after i have made money. If she is with me because i have money, why can't i use the same money to acquire other bittches?? Why do i need to stay faithful to her?? This is why i am trying to see if any of them can be sensible enough to stay with me now that i am still working towards making the mega buck. So that i can see a reason to stay faithful to her on the long run.

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by BluntBoy(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
rainylad:

Dude,you guys are really really really frustrated and perpetually angry and bitter especially on Nairaland....That can only be caused by being death-poor and hungry...Check out you guys comments on Romance section against females...It is filled with do much bile its not even funny

No self-respecting guy who is comfortable has time for the bull-shitt you guys do here...

P.s...'Big boys' are stiil giving women money till tomorrow...Wretched folks on Nairaland can cry tall they want but its a fact..

Goodbye.

E pain am. grin

Lazy, self-entitled girl. Wake up, there is no free money even in Freetown.

You know what I do for your likes, I give you a lift, drive you a few meters, and dump your ass on the roadside cheesy

12 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, there is nothing like feminism or feminists on Nairaland. It is a fraud.
Be kiaful undecided
Who are you to tell ladies that identify as feminist that they are not.
*leaves thread*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2018
bitter truth. but this shiit will hurt broke guys more...

although, I am of the opinion that every human should strive to make it in life.. money doesn't have a gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Divay22(f): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Lols! Do you want to arrest me, Ma? grin
If it's possible
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what a disgrace to civilization.
When you stay at home to care for your Lil baby, I think it's sensible your husband pays you for stopping your biscuits work. There's no shame in that OK.

3 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2018
.....says the girl who works packaging biscuits inside cartons
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When you stay at home to care for your Lil baby, I think it's sensible your husband pays you for stopping your biscuits work. There's no shame in that OK.

sorry your shots missed their target. I don't work in a biscuit factory, I was only trying to justify something on that particular thread.

a ugly fake bitch like you should work hard because nobody would spend on you.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Doctormarrvin: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
I think the word "broke" means a state of not having money or cash or being financially incapacitated. Since both genders pass through this stage, it's logical to say girls can be termed broke too. O.P please be the CEO that you so desperately want to marry. Deep down inside that brain of yours,i'm sure there are ideas for you to be successful and rich "by your self".

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Boss13: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's fantastic to be financially independent as a lady. Men pay their wives monthly though, igbo men especially.

This is the type of females they give money for housekeeping and they use this money for themselves.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Shugavee(f): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

that means @shugavee isn't a feminist because she said her bf must provide money for her hair, her gown ,Jean and should be the one spending on dates.

thanks for your comments, my respect for you keep growing sis
i see u place me of high importance in ur life, for you to post my name in every thread possible!!! I scream women independence in all my thread!! Even the one u r nagging abt!!! when u done mentioning me on every thread, u can get back to ur life!!! I remember u n ur friends came up with a thread tryingq to identify broke girls but today here u are!! Another shit subject!! Now does that hv anything to do with me No !!! Apparently u r less than useless, u simply don't exist to me!!! Whether u take me as a feminist or not,, it's non of my business!! This is the last time I reply u on this forum!! N please respect urself n stop mentioning me!!!

4 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
i see u place me of high importance in ur life, for you to post my name in every thread possible!!! I scream women independence in all my thread!! Even the one u r nagging abt!!! when u done mentioning me on every thread, u can get back to ur live!!! I remember u n ur friends came up with a thread trying to identify broke girls but today here u are!! Another shit subject!! Now does that hv anything to do with me No !!! Apparently u r less than useless, u simply don't exist to me!!! Whether u take me as a feminist or not,, it's non of my business!! This is the last time I reply u on this forum!! N please respect urself n stop mentioning me!!!
Good one shuga.Hippolyta has learnt not to take these people seriously.
You identify as a feminist people who don't know you will tell you you are not because you don't identify with their view.Nawa

4 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by jobonnairaland: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

hmmm.That's a stereotyped statement. not all women are driven by what they see.
You got it wrong. I am not talking about money here. What I mean is the feelings towards you.

When a woman thinks being with you can really make her happy, she would surely be glad and laugh at whatever thing you say.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Dotman2210(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2018
nuggarito:
Very true, there's nothing like a broke girl, those terms weren't used properly.

It should be termed a hungry desperate b**ch or better still a shameless goldigger.

You're welcome grin grin
Savagery or a miner with a golden intention
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by BluntBoy(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Be kiaful undecided
Who are you to tell ladies that identify as feminist that they are not.
*leaves thread*

*holds her tight; kisses her passionately, breathing is rapid, arrhythmic, sensual, steamy, delicious*
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by nueldozzy(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2018
undecided angry dis girl think say vagina nah mastercard.b**ch must be brain dead
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

sorry your shots missed their target. I don't work in a biscuit factory, I was only trying to justify something on that particular thread.

a ugly fake bitch like you should work hard because nobody would spend on you.
I won't bother with a sociopath like you.

3 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2018
Boss13:

This is the type of females they give money for housekeeping and they use this money for themselves.
You sure about that?
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by jobonnairaland: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Jman06:
The drawback here is that i will find it difficult to stay faithful to a lady who came for me only after i have made money. If she is with me because i have money, why can't i use the same money to acquire other bittches?? Why do i need to stay faithful to her?? This is why i am trying to see if any of them can be sensible enough to stay with me now that i am still working towards making the mega buck. So that i can see a reason to stay faithful to her on the long run.
Of course. And I totally agree with you.

There are no more quality women anymore. I mean those ones who can be faithful to you. I remember those days when we live with our parents. My brother's girlfriend would come to our house through the back door in order to avoid my parents especially my mom seeing her and also pretend to be my sister's friend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

You deserve a crate of whatever brand you fancy. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

Lol. Funny statement. You fancy Niklaus from The Originals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.