Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (4956 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by BdorianGray(m): 3:28am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

it's better to act real than being a fake bitch just to Garner likes and support on social media.

Abeg! I no know you oh! And no be say.. I wan fall 4u.. But this your leg..
As e fit into that tights weh u wear just dey too epic.. E wan be like Chike ike kind of legs.. My favourite kind of lady legs..
The only snag though...ur hair... E be like DAT of the witches weh dey always do meeting on top our transformer make we no get light... grin
Abeg no vex oh! I just dey play..truth...
Cheers...

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by BdorianGray(m): 3:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Shugavee:
get a hold of urself girl!!! Stop being bitter 4 nothing!!! It's my life right? Stop bothering urself abt it cause i care less abt ur life whether fake or not!!!

Shugacane...abi na shugav..abeg no mind am... She likes you...That's the tactics she uses when she dey find person friendship... I know her.. grin
So just consider her... wink she's isn't such a tired-axe lady afterall..
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2018
BabbanBura:

I see no where in your clarifying essay quoted herein that feminism or gender equality is 'a man taking all or some of the financial responsibilities of his girlfriend' - why then do you feminists keep insisting on this?
Never since I joined this forum have I advocated for such.
Maybe it is from the others but not me.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2018
lwanga1993:
i love you... i logged in just to tell you this

cool
Thanks
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Good morning @missjoy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2018
BdorianGray:

Shugacane...abi na shugav..abeg no mind am... She likes you...That's the tactics she uses when she dey find person friendship... I know her.. grin
So just consider her... wink she's isn't such a tired-axe lady afterall..

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2018
BdorianGray:

Abeg! I no know you oh! And no be say.. I wan fall 4u.. But this your leg..
As e fit into that tights weh u wear just dey too epic.. E wan be like Chike ike kind of legs.. My favourite kind of lady legs..
The only snag though...ur hair... E be like DAT of the witches weh dey always do meeting on top our transformer make we no get light... grin
Abeg no vex oh! I just dey play..truth...
Cheers...

lol, you mean my pic on the profile of my other account?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Rubbiish(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

nah, a man is behind this account.
because you guys think ladies are programmed to defend rubbish undecided
Not really...Just that your view was somewhat different from what the average Nigerian lady would propagate....
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Not really...Just that your view was somewhat different from what the average Nigerian lady would propagate....

okay, how're you doing
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Blonchilli(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1 and co. All these ones you're talking ends here. Is it not same Nigerian girls that will call a guy at night to send recharge card or to pay your tuition fees even you're not married or something?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Rubbiish(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

okay, how're you doing
I'm doing good & u?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I've come to understand what nairaland feminists mean when they talk about feminism, to catch them in the hook I decided to create a thread meant for bashing broke people and luckily they fell for it except Amarabae which I commend for her real advocating of the feminist ideology.

there's a lady called shugavee on this platform who usually run from thread to thread shouting ladies should be independent, ladies should embrace feminism and others.

it came as a bombshell when I saw a post where she said;
a guy must give his gf 3 to 5k every 2weeks for her hair

for a supposed feminist advocate to say this, I now understand what she has been preaching about.

a guy must be the one to spend on a date

a guy must purchase some clothes for his gf every month.

A feminist who said she's hardworking, independent and can cope 50/50 said this, it only shows that her hypocrisy is greater than the sins of Satan.

feminism doesn't exist on nairaland, there are few feminists I think are sincere, but only God knows what their true intentions are about.

it is better to say you're not a feminist and bash broke people, say your guy must provide what you need, truly I won't be offended

but when you create useless threads about feminism, always shouting equality and independence and you don't practice what you preach it only shows the kind of person you are and what your true intentions are.

gratitude to amarabae, ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, xhosanostra, rukkydelta, ladyF, and safarigirl.

the only people I think are real.

I don't believe men and women are equal, because even the Bible denotes that .
because of that I don't rant about feminism just because of likes because I know that I can't practice that independence stuff, that's me I like being real.

but you can't be ranting and making poor ladies feel bad when you create useless threads about feminism, advocating for gender equality and independence when you're a lazy fake bitch who can't practice what you preach in reality.

be real,
this epistle is just your opinion which you can shove where the sun doesn't shine, you are not the judge and jury of feminism. You talk as if you dont know that the opposite sex like to eat their cake and have it and have been doing so for centuries. That women should be independent does not mean they shouldn't be treated right and pampered. Instead of preaching gender equality, why not preach gender neutrality.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
this epistle is just your opinion which you can shove where the sun doesn't shine, you are not the judge and jury of feminism. You talk as if you dont know that the opposite sex like to eat their cake and have it and have been doing so for centuries. That women should be independent does not mean they shouldn't be treated right and pampered. Instead of preaching gender equality, why not preach gender neutrality.

gender equality advocates for pampering for both genders.

pamper your man if you want him to pamper you.

feminism has come to stay in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I've come to understand what nairaland feminists mean when they talk about feminism, to catch them in the hook I decided to create a thread meant for bashing broke people and luckily they fell for it except Amarabae which I commend for her real advocating of the feminist ideology.

there's a lady called shugavee on this platform who usually run from thread to thread shouting ladies should be independent, ladies should embrace feminism and others.

it came as a bombshell when I saw a post where she said;
a guy must give his gf 3 to 5k every 2weeks for her hair

for a supposed feminist advocate to say this, I now understand what she has been preaching about.

a guy must be the one to spend on a date

a guy must purchase some clothes for his gf every month.

A feminist who said she's hardworking, independent and can cope 50/50 said this, it only shows that her hypocrisy is greater than the sins of Satan.

feminism doesn't exist on nairaland, there are few feminists I think are sincere, but only God knows what their true intentions are about.

it is better to say you're not a feminist and bash broke people, say your guy must provide what you need, truly I won't be offended

but when you create useless threads about feminism, always shouting equality and independence and you don't practice what you preach it only shows the kind of person you are and what your true intentions are.

gratitude to amarabae, ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, xhosanostra, rukkydelta, ladyF, and safarigirl.

the only people I think are real.

I don't believe men and women are equal, because even the Bible denotes that .
because of that I don't rant about feminism just because of likes because I know that I can't practice that independence stuff, that's me I like being real.

but you can't be ranting and making poor ladies feel bad when you create useless threads about feminism, advocating for gender equality and independence when you're a lazy fake bitch who can't practice what you preach in reality.

be real,
this girl is really upset
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissJoy29:
These are my opinions about feminism;
*Strive for fairness especially in the way women are treated in marriage. For instance, it's not set in stone that a woman should be the only one doing house chores. A man can help out too without his manliness reduced. On the other hand, a woman shouldn't take his helping for granted.

*Be independent to an extent as a lady. In the sense that you can have your own money and pay up your bills without having to depend on a man. Depending on a man has levels. It gets really irritating seeing mature ladies begging for everything from a guy. A man that wants to help can help but don't beg.

*There's nothing wrong in helping out a man financially. There's nothing wrong in buying gifts for a man. There's nothing wrong in pampering a man & surprising him once in a while. But use your head. "Using your head" could mean a lot of things & could also prevent a lot of things.

*Be strong and firm yet feminine. That's a woman's strongest weapon, her feminity. Be sweet and gentle and cute. cool
Stop with the bitching & the bad attitude. That you can foot your bills doesn't mean you give oit that air that you don't need a man. Your independence should attract men to you not repel them.

*Finally, never look down on any man. Never broke-shame a guy because you think he's not up to a level you want. You see, no one knows tomorrow.

These being said, I am a feminist. The real one not the ones moved by hungry, frustrated leeches.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
All these Nairaland feminists, una no go let person hear word...

Feminist this, Feminist that while most of you don't even know anything. Ask them simple current affairs question, they don't know, ask them simple history questions they don't know.

Please you people should go and make money, sponsor your own wedding and buy you and your husband's engagement ring... THEN come back and If you want to shout Feminist or femi otedola I wouldn't mind; but till then pls keep kwayet.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Shugavee:
she is fooling herself!!! Let her say all she wants!!! I won't even advise my enemy to date a man who isn't finacially stable!!! The lady self is a distraction to him!!! That does not mean u as a lady shouldn't hv something doing!! Feminism is not man hating, u can get gifts from men n vise versa!!! Let her say all the trash she wants to say!! My opinion is my opinion n it's not meant to be right or correct to anyone!!! Moreorless someone like this one!!
the lady could be the compass that directs him out of his financial instability to stability. it has happened many times so you are wrong on this one except if you are a man hater.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
DeRay98:

You're very balanced thinker.
Some hard-core feminists aka men haters will not appreciate or accept you for this.
Thanks. cool

I know right! Well, like I said, that's MY opinion. They are entitled to theirs too. So I really don't owe anyone much explanation.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissJoy29:
These are my opinions about feminism;
*Strive for fairness especially in the way women are treated in marriage. For instance, it's not set in stone that a woman should be the only one doing house chores. A man can help out too without his manliness reduced. On the other hand, a woman shouldn't take his helping for granted.

*Be independent to an extent as a lady. In the sense that you can have your own money and pay up your bills without having to depend on a man. Depending on a man has levels. It gets really irritating seeing mature ladies begging for everything from a guy. A man that wants to help can help but don't beg.

*There's nothing wrong in helping out a man financially. There's nothing wrong in buying gifts for a man. There's nothing wrong in pampering a man & surprising him once in a while. But use your head. "Using your head" could mean a lot of things & could also prevent a lot of things.

*Be strong and firm yet feminine. That's a woman's strongest weapon, her feminity. Be sweet and gentle and cute. cool
Stop with the bitching & the bad attitude. That you can foot your bills doesn't mean you give oit that air that you don't need a man. Your independence should attract men to you not repel them.

*Finally, never look down on any man. Never broke-shame a guy because you think he's not up to a level you want. You see, no one knows tomorrow.

These being said, I am a feminist. The real one not the ones moved by hungry, frustrated leeches.

Adanne
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Good morning @missjoy
Good evening ma. I believe you are referring to me even though you didn't complete my moniker cool
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Adanne
shocked
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissJoy29:
shocked
How you? kiss
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

How you? kiss
I'm fine and you?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissJoy29:
I'm fine and you?
I'm doing good kiss
Iwu nwa afor ngwa?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

I'm doing good kiss

Iwu nwa afor ngwa?
Nope. I'm not
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissJoy29:
Nope. I'm not
Alright, but you base there?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Alright, but you base there?
Yep
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissJoy29:
Yep
Faulks, Ph, Osisioma, Brass, Omuma, Ogbor hill, kiss
Did I communicate?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Shugavee(f): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
the lady could be the compass that directs him out of his financial instability to stability. it has happened many times so you are wrong on this one except if you are a man hater.
i would had a civil discussion with u!! But not on this trend!! I hv a boy friend!! So no I am not!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by BluntBoy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
You people are still fighting here Nawa o.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Faulks, Ph, Osisioma, Brass, Omuma, Ogbor hill, kiss

Did I communicate?
Yeah you did cool
Union.... did I communicate? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] / Women Need To Wake Up / My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.