Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (5288 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yeah you did cool
Union.... did I communicate? grin

Lol, yea, you sure did cheesy , you BANKruptically communicated cheesy, if you know what I mean. cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Shugavee:
i would had a civil discussion with u!! But not on this trend!! I hv a boy friend!! So no I am not!
owk. i hear you
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, yea, you sure did cheesy , you BANKruptically communicated cheesy, if you know what I mean. cheesy
Oh yeah I do... I like them big, strong, reliable grin
If you know what I mean tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by mickybeejay(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pls can anyone tell me the definition of being broke since Theupsetgirl is not gonna help me out on it
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh yeah I do... I like them big, strong, reliable grin
If you know what I mean tongue

Who will understand if not me, cheesy happy to know ma'am,.... Brass and Osisiom use to be my military hood. cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

gender equality advocates for pampering for both genders.

pamper your man if you want him to pamper you.

feminism has come to stay in Nigeria
so you mean all this centuries of men having their way with men is not pampering. i am beginning to think you are a few screws loose upstairs
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so you mean all this centuries of men having their way with men is not pampering. i am beginning to think you are a few screws loose upstairs

next time be more civil when commenting.

I didn't use vulgar words, or tried to insult you in a sarcastic way when I talked to you.

you said men should treat women well, pamper and others.
I simply made an input by saying feminism advocates for equal pampering, treatment for both genders.

if you don't pamper your man don't expect him to pamper you.
if you don't treat him like a king don't expect him to treat you like a queen.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:

@bolded.. what do you mean by having their way with women?
when did sex become pampering?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2018
MissJoy29:

Good evening ma. I believe you are referring to me even though you didn't complete my moniker cool

yeah, how're you doing
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
the lady could be the compass that directs him out of his financial instability to stability. it has happened many times so you are wrong on this one except if you are a man hater.

I agree that nobody should date a guy that isn't financially stable.
but nobody should also date a lady that isn't financially stable.

you won't be surprised that those her friends don't have penny in their account

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

next time be more civil when commenting.

I didn't use vulgar words, or tried to insult you in a sarcastic way when I talked to you.

you said men should treat women well, pamper and others.
I simply made an input by saying feminism advocates for equal pampering, treatment for both genders.

if you don't pamper your man don't expect him to pamper you.
if you don't treat him like a king don't expect him to treat you like a queen
I agree with the emboldened. cool

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Preshy561(f): 12:22am On Apr 11, 2018
mmmm
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2018
MhisTahrah:

thanks hun kiss

some people don't understand the true feminist ideology.
she thinks allowing a guy to have sex with her is pampering .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
mmmm

babe what do you have to say ? wink
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Preshy561(f): 12:26am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

babe what do you have to say ? wink
lool.
just observing,nothing for now.wink
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Preshy561(f): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2018
MhisTahrah:
my babykiss

it's sekkkxy.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

my babykiss

it's sekkkxy.
Froshest queen ever liveth. cool cool cool Mommy yo, how are you? kiss cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Preshy561(f): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Froshest queen ever liveth. cool cool cool Mommy yo, how are you? kiss cheesy
cheesycheesy

I just deh,nothing much.
why did you go Awol.cry
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesycheesy

I just deh,nothing much.
why did you go Awol.cry
Na school o. Been a lil'bit busy. Mostly been on ghost mode.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

my babykiss

it's sekkkxy.

are you really queensekkxy?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Preshy561(f): 5:25am On Apr 11, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Na school o. Been a lil'bit busy. Mostly been on ghost mode.
aww!!cry
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Preshy561(f): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

are you really xy?
smiley
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I agree that nobody should date a guy that isn't financially stable.
but nobody should also date a lady that isn't financially stable.

you won't be surprised that those her friends don't have penny in their account
owk once again. the Internet is an alternate universe where people form different kinds of narratives and rules about how people should live thier lives but this happen differently in the real world. i will live you to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by prechbills1(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by prechbills1(m): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
owk once again. the Internet is an alternate universe where people form different kinds of narratives and rules about how people should live thier lives but this happen differently in the real world. i will live you to your opinion.

I agree with the upsetgirl's post.
that actually happens in real life, it's actually only rare in Nigeria.

if you can't spend money on me I can never spend a dime on you, Godforbid.

I can't even take you with me in my car

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

yeah, how're you doing
I'm great & you?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Who will understand if not me, cheesy happy to know ma'am,.... Brass and Osisiom use to be my military hood. cheesy
Yeah....same here.

shocked
Military? shocked
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2018
MissJoy29:
Yeah....same here.
shocked Military? shocked
Lol,i meant street military(Aje) cheesy
Morning.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Lol,i meant street military(Aje) cheesy

Morning.
Ok...I get it now.
Good evening
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by donstan18: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissJoy29:
Ok...I get it now. Good evening
Evening, how you, today?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
MhisTahrah:
tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
greiboy:
tongue
Oga mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money / To Whom It May Concern / You Won't Believe What I Saw Last Night!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.