Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (5292 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Evening, how you, today?
I'm fine, thank you. You?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissRaine69(f): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I've come to understand what nairaland feminists mean when they talk about feminism, to catch them in the hook I decided to create a thread meant for bashing broke people and luckily they fell for it except Amarabae which I commend for her real advocating of the feminist ideology.

there's a lady called shugavee on this platform who usually run from thread to thread shouting ladies should be independent, ladies should embrace feminism and others.

it came as a bombshell when I saw a post where she said;
a guy must give his gf 3 to 5k every 2weeks for her hair

for a supposed feminist advocate to say this, I now understand what she has been preaching about.

a guy must be the one to spend on a date

a guy must purchase some clothes for his gf every month.

A feminist who said she's hardworking, independent and can cope 50/50 said this, it only shows that her hypocrisy is greater than the sins of Satan.

feminism doesn't exist on nairaland, there are few feminists I think are sincere, but only God knows what their true intentions are about.

it is better to say you're not a feminist and bash broke people, say your guy must provide what you need, truly I won't be offended

but when you create useless threads about feminism, always shouting equality and independence and you don't practice what you preach it only shows the kind of person you are and what your true intentions are.

gratitude to amarabae, ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, xhosanostra, rukkydelta, ladyF, and safarigirl.

the only people I think are real.

I don't believe men and women are equal, because even the Bible denotes that .
because of that I don't rant about feminism just because of likes because I know that I can't practice that independence stuff, that's me I like being real.

but you can't be ranting and making poor ladies feel bad when you create useless threads about feminism, advocating for gender equality and independence when you're a lazy fake bitch who can't practice what you preach in reality.

be real,

Ok who is it that got you this perturbed?
Why don’t you point fingers?
Name them!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
owk once again. the Internet is an alternate universe where people form different kinds of narratives and rules about how people should live thier lives but this happen differently in the real world. i will live you to your opinion.

good for you
you can date a liability if you like

walks away ……
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:32am On Apr 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Ok who is it that got you this perturbed?
Why don’t you point fingers?
Name them!

hungry fake feminists
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.

just observing,nothing for now.wink

you're still observing lipsrsealed
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissRaine69(f): 3:45am On Apr 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

hungry fake feminists
This is the problem with some women. I asked in a none insulting to call a spade a spade. And you respond with name calling.
I won’t respond in anger nor will I return the insult I have absolutely nothing to prove to you if that’s your view then it is what it is.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:10am On Apr 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is the problem with some women. I asked in a none insulting to call a spade a spade. And you respond with name calling.
I won’t respond in anger nor will I return the insult I have absolutely nothing to prove to you if that’s your view then it is what it is.

lol, Missraine you said I should call the names of the people I'm referring to and I said "hungry fake feminists"

thought you once said, you ain't a feminist?

I don't understand this drama undecided
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissRaine69(f): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

lol, Missraine you said I should call the names of the people I'm referring to and I said "hungry fake feminists"

thought you once said, you ain't a feminist?

I don't understand this drama undecided
There is no drama.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

@bolded.. what do you mean by having their way with women? when did sex become pampering?
i never meant sex
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by triblehaul1: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

@emboldened,It's high time people begin to understand that the word equality is not a literal meaning but a figurative one.
Gender equality does not mean that we are the same but that the opportunities,resources,access,rights etc.
Should be given to all.
And don't try bringing in religion to social affairs Genesis 1:27 would discredit your assertions.
It seems some people do not understand the gender equality thing not to even talk about racial or social equality.
One of the aims of equality of to fight discrimination.

As for shugavee I have noticed the lady avoids your mentions try to stop looking for her trouble and discredit her on this forum.
You don't know the lady in person so you have no right to tell her who she is or judge her by her comments on this forum because I have also seen her write about splitting the bills as well.She encourages female independency in her post.

Foolish talk but opportunity resource access etc should be shared equally but when it comes labor intensive work it should be left for the men.

If you have any idea how foolish you sound you will personally ask to be slapped out of such foolishness.

So any foolish girl can wake up determine what she needs equality on n all the men should do is kiss her butt. Your brain need rewiring ma.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by triblehaul1: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
MissJoy29:
These are my opinions about feminism;
*Strive for fairness especially in the way women are treated in marriage. For instance, it's not set in stone that a woman should be the only one doing house chores. A man can help out too without his manliness reduced. On the other hand, a woman shouldn't take his helping for granted.

A true feminist will contribute half of the finances in the home.

*Be independent to an extent as a lady. In the sense that you can have your own money and pay up your bills without having to depend on a man. Depending on a man has levels. It gets really irritating seeing mature ladies begging for everything from a guy. A man that wants to help can help but don't beg.

A true feminist should decline help from her man since feminism after all is about asserting her independence.

*There's nothing wrong in helping out a man financially. There's nothing wrong in buying gifts for a man. There's nothing wrong in pampering a man & surprising him once in a while. But use your head. "Using your head" could mean a lot of things & could also prevent a lot of things.

A femist should also allow men to use their brain as pampering a woman could mean a lot of thing e.g mumu n being foolish.

*Be strong and firm yet feminine. That's a woman's strongest weapon, her feminity. Be sweet and gentle and cute. cool Stop with the bitching & the bad attitude. That you can foot your bills doesn't mean you give oit that air that you don't need a man. Your independence should attract men to you not repel them.

The only point you made without bias .

*Finally, never look down on any man. Never broke-shame a guy because you think he's not up to a level you want. You see, no one knows tomorrow.

Class varies n so does views. No one deserves to be look down upon but people just need to get up to an appreciable class or status not to be look down on.

These being said, I am a feminist. The real one not the ones moved by hungry, frustrated leeches.

You are getting there but not there yet. You need to understand as a feminist you do not eat your cake n have it. You can not cherry pick what a man must tolerate. It as to be “fiftied” no questions.

Feminism is a deliberate act by a class of women to change the social order. That’s fine since the only thing constant in life is change but they should come change it with equity my only take.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i never meant sex

what do you mean then?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
triblehaul1:

Foolish talk but opportunity resource access etc should be shared equally but when it comes labor intensive work it should be left for the men.

If you have any idea how foolish you sound you will personally ask to be slapped out of such foolishness.

So any foolish girl can wake up determine what she needs equality on n all the men should do is kiss her butt. Your brain need rewiring ma.
Read what you wrote and tell me if it has sense or correlates with my post.
I don't care about your experience if you have a problem with my post go and ask the UN and Wikipedia who defined it like that.
Your problem is with them not me.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Ranelle(f): 4:43am On May 22, 2018
BabbanBura:

I see no where in your clarifying essay quoted herein that feminism or gender equality is 'a man taking all or some of the financial responsibilities of his girlfriend' - why then do you feminists keep insisting on this?
No true feminist would insist on a man paying all her bills. I am a feminist myself and personally I won't allow a man pay any of my bills at all because I have the means to provide for myself
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by pryme(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2018
Ranelle:

No true feminist would insist on a man paying all her bills. I am a feminist myself and personally I won't allow a man pay any of my bills at all because I have the means to provide for myself

I think this is misleading, the true meaning of feminism is about having a {CHOICE}.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by afezy110(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2018
Pointless thread. The internet is full of people living fake lives. so don't bother yourself.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Ranelle(f): 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
pryme:

I think this is misleading, the true meaning of feminism is about having a {CHOICE}.
I agree with you and I choose to pay my own bills.

He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? / Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane / Who Killed It Between This Two Celebrities? (pics)