Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (4962 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

shugavee only talks about independence in some threads to Garner likes
she preaches independence in some threads and beg for alms in other threads.. who's deceiving who?
the girl is 100% fake.

I think you're supporting her because you too don't practice what you preach offline.
I don't know shugavee in person.
I only know one nairalander on this forum.
And who told you she does it for likes?Because if that is the case she must be doing a very bad job.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Rubbiish(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I don't care if they depend on their guys for everything.

all I want is they should be real.

it's better to be real than being a fake bitch just to Garner loyalty, likes and support.

it's sad that these fake feminists won't comment.
I am compelled to ask if a lady is truly behind this account?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Shugavee(f): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

shugavee only talks about independence in some threads to Garner likes
she preaches independence in some threads and beg for alms in other threads.. who's deceiving who?
the girl is 100% fake.

I think you're supporting her because you too don't practice what you preach offline.
get a hold of urself girl!!! Stop being bitter 4 nothing!!! It's my life right? Stop bothering urself abt it cause i care less abt ur life whether fake or not!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Rubbiish(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

@emboldened,It's high time people begin to understand that the word equality is not a literal meaning but a figurative one.
Gender equality does not mean that we are the same but that the opportunities,resources,access,rights etc.
Should be given to all.
And don't try bringing in religion to social affairs Genesis 1:27 would discredit your assertions.
It seems some people do not understand the gender equality thing not to even talk about racial or social equality.
One of the aims of equality of to fight discrimination.

As for shugavee I have noticed the lady avoids your mentions try to stop looking for her trouble and discredit her on this forum.
You don't know the lady in person so you have no right to tell her who she is or judge her by her comments on this forum because I have also seen her write about splitting the bills as well.She encourages female independency in her post.
Do men have different rights from women in this country as stated in the constitution?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

Do men have different rights from women in this country as stated in the constitution?
You and I know that Nigeria's problem has never been law making but implementation.
Culture and religion are some of the reasons why the gender equality crusade is having some problems in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
get a hold of urself girl!!! Stop being bitter 4 nothing!!! It's my life right? Stop bothering urself abt it cause i care less abt ur life whether fake or not!!!
stop being fake because you're deceiving some people in this forum.

be real madam feminist.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

I am compelled to ask if a lady is truly behind this account?

nah, a man is behind this account.
because you guys think ladies are programmed to defend rubbish undecided
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Shugavee(f): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

And who told you she does it for likes?Because if that is the case she must be doing a very bad job.
she is fooling herself!!! Let her say all she wants!!! I won't even advise my enemy to date a man who isn't finacially stable!!! The lady self is a distraction to him!!! That does not mean u as a lady shouldn't hv something doing!! Feminism is not man hating, u can get gifts from men n vise versa!!! Let her say all the trash she wants to say!! My opinion is my opinion n it's not meant to be right or correct to anyone!!! Moreorless someone like this one!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Shugavee(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

stop being fake because you're deceiving some people in this forum.

be real madam feminist.
u don't need to find me acceptable!! Face ur life!!!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by mickybeejay(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
You do have a nice write up but u go about it the wrong way. Even without feminism, someone with vision(s) in life knows that he/she should not depend on anybody if he wants to achieve those visions. In life, you don't need to place all your responsibilities on anybody cus that person could disappoint u at a point in time. You should be the change you wanna see with or without feminism

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
she is fooling herself!!! Let her say all she wants!!! I won't even advise my enemy to date a man who isn't finacially stable!!! The lady self is a distraction to him!!! That does not mean u as a lady shouldn't hv something doing!! Feminism is not man hating, u can get gifts from men n vise versa!!! Let her say all the trash she wants to say!! My opinion is my opinion n it's not meant to be right or correct to anyone!!! Moreorless someone like this one!!

a guy must give his lady 3-5k every two weeks for hair

a guy must purchase clothes for his lady every month

a lady isn't obliged to pay for dates but a guy must pay for the dates

- A supposed feminist.

nobody said you should date someone that isn't financially stable, those your friends that you preach to are they financially stable themselves?

self delusion is worse than laziness -Albert Einstein

I'm out, seeing your posts makes me to vomit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
mickybeejay:
You do have a nice write up but u go about it the wrong way. Even without feminism, someone with vision(s) in life knows that he/she should not depend on anybody if he wants to achieve those visions. In life, you don't need to place all your responsibilities on anybody cus that person could disappoint u at a point in time. You should be the change you wanna see with or without feminism

I don't have a problem with ladies depending on their man, the problem is some lazy ladies coming online to preach independence when in reality they can't fend for themselves without help from men.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by mickybeejay(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't have a problem with ladies depending on their man, the problem is some lazy ladies coming online to preach independence when in reality they can't fend for themselves without help from men.
Am not saying you are wrong.......but don't you think we shouldn't judge them with their social life. And everybody is opportune to air his/her own opinion

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by majekoam(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am I dreaming...

Let me check my pulse....

Did this thread just happen....

cheesy cheesy grin grin

On a serious note I totally agree with the OP except one thing. Men and Women aren't equal. There are things in which one gender is usually better than the other. That is the way of life and why we were created as such.

A mature thread. I tip my cap to the OP.
God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
mickybeejay:

Am not saying you are wrong.......but don't you think we shouldn't judge them with their social life. And everybody is opportune to air his/her own opinion
your social life shows alot about your inner personality.

infact broke people whether guy or lady shouldn't go into relationships

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by mickybeejay(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

your social life shows alot about your inner personality.

infact broke people whether guy or lady shouldn't go into relationships
being broke doesn't mean staying forever broke. It's a choice remember, before I continue, what's your definition of being broke?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Shugavee(f): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

- A supposed feminist.

nobody said you should date someone that isn't financially stable, those your friends that you preach to are they financially stable themselves?

Talking to you is like giving a goat scholarship ---nina's voice

Girl bye!!!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Demogorgon(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Nice one ma
Just watch as the fake feminists will stay away from this thread
Rukevwe
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Rukkydelta(f): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Demogorgon:
Rukevwe
Hi
Good evening smiley
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by DeRay98(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissJoy29:
These are my opinions about feminism;
*Strive for fairness especially in the way women are treated in marriage. For instance, it's not set in stone that a woman should be the only one doing house chores. A man can help out too without his manliness reduced. On the other hand, a woman shouldn't take his helping for granted.

*Be independent to an extent as a lady. In the sense that you can have your own money and pay up your bills without having to depend on a man. Depending on a man has levels. It gets really irritating seeing mature ladies begging for everything from a guy. A man that wants to help can help but don't beg.

*There's nothing wrong in helping out a man financially. There's nothing wrong in buying gifts for a man. There's nothing wrong in pampering a man & surprising him once in a while. But use your head. "Using your head" could mean a lot of things & could also prevent a lot of things.

*Be strong and firm yet feminine. That's a woman's strongest weapon, her feminity. Be sweet and gentle and cute. cool
Stop with the bitching & the bad attitude. That you can foot your bills doesn't mean you give oit that air that you don't need a man. Your independence should attract men to you not repel them.

*Finally, never look down on any man. Never broke-shame a guy because you think he's not up to a level you want. You see, no one knows tomorrow.

These being said, I am a feminist. The real one not the ones moved by hungry, frustrated leeches.

You're very balanced thinker.
Some hard-core feminists aka men haters will not appreciate or accept you for this.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by pryme(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
To all you ladies that keep shouting feminism, I all i can say is get education, be the best at what you do, then you will realize you are fighting a war that does not exist, but it exist only in your mind.

Women that are very good at what they do, are living fulfilled lives, they don't even need to stress them selves with this feminism thing, because their social status speaks for them selves.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Tomoyayi(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I've come to understand what nairaland feminists mean when they talk about feminism, to catch them in the hook I decided to create a thread meant for bashing broke people and luckily they fell for it except Amarabae which I commend for her real advocating of the feminist ideology.

there's a lady called shugavee on this platform who usually run from thread to thread shouting ladies should be independent, ladies should embrace feminism and others.

it came as a bombshell when I saw a post where she said;
a guy must give his gf 3 to 5k every 2weeks for her hair

for a supposed feminist advocate to say this, I now understand what she has been preaching about.

a guy must be the one to spend on a date

a guy must purchase some clothes for his gf every month.

A feminist who said she's hardworking, independent and can cope 50/50 said this, it only shows that her hypocrisy is greater than the sins of Satan.

feminism doesn't exist on nairaland, there are few feminists I think are sincere, but only God knows what their true intentions are about.

it is better to say you're not a feminist and bash broke people, say your guy must provide what you need, truly I won't be offended

but when you create useless threads about feminism, always shouting equality and independence and you don't practice what you preach it only shows the kind of person you are and what your true intentions are.

gratitude to amarabae, ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, xhosanostra, rukkydelta, ladyF, and safarigirl.

the only people I think are real.

I don't believe men and women are equal, because even the Bible denotes that .
because of that I don't rant about feminism just because of likes because I know that I can't practice that independence stuff, that's me I like being real.

but you can't be ranting and making poor ladies feel bad when you create useless threads about feminism, advocating for gender equality and independence when you're a lazy fake bitch who can't practice what you preach in reality.

be real,
grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by lwanga1993: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2018
i love you... i logged in just to tell you this

MissJoy29:
These are my opinions about feminism;
*Strive for fairness especially in the way women are treated in marriage. For instance, it's not set in stone that a woman should be the only one doing house chores. A man can help out too without his manliness reduced. On the other hand, a woman shouldn't take his helping for granted.

*Be independent to an extent as a lady. In the sense that you can have your own money and pay up your bills without having to depend on a man. Depending on a man has levels. It gets really irritating seeing mature ladies begging for everything from a guy. A man that wants to help can help but don't beg.

*There's nothing wrong in helping out a man financially. There's nothing wrong in buying gifts for a man. There's nothing wrong in pampering a man & surprising him once in a while. But use your head. "Using your head" could mean a lot of things & could also prevent a lot of things.

*Be strong and firm yet feminine. That's a woman's strongest weapon, her feminity. Be sweet and gentle and cute. cool
Stop with the bitching & the bad attitude. That you can foot your bills doesn't mean you give oit that air that you don't need a man. Your independence should attract men to you not repel them.

*Finally, never look down on any man. Never broke-shame a guy because you think he's not up to a level you want. You see, no one knows tomorrow.

These being said, I am a feminist. The real one not the ones moved by hungry, frustrated leeches.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by joey150(m): 12:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Amarabae:
How can a feminist expect a guy to spend on her,
Feminism preaches financial independence for women,
That does not mean rejecting a kind gesture from a guy.

Financial responsibility in relationships should not be left for the guy alone,
You contribute as a woman,
You take responsible of some of your financial needs.

It earns you respect.

Haha. The fact that this is even an issue is hilarious in the first place.

Aren't ladies meant to cater to "all" of their needs themselves?

Why "some" of their financial need?

Well, that's where the whole issue stems from to begin with. The sense of entitlement that somehow men owe women. While in reality nobody owes anybody, whatever act of kindness must be done out of free will and not compulsion.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by kazyhm(m): 1:04am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
I've come to understand what nairaland feminists mean when they talk about feminism, to catch them in the hook I decided to create a thread meant for bashing broke people and luckily they fell for it except Amarabae which I commend for her real advocating of the feminist ideology.

there's a lady called shugavee on this platform who usually run from thread to thread shouting ladies should be independent, ladies should embrace feminism and others.

for a supposed feminist advocate to say this, I now understand what she has been preaching about.

A feminist who said she's hardworking, independent and can cope 50/50 said this, it only shows that her hypocrisy is greater than the sins of Satan.

feminism doesn't exist on nairaland, there are few feminists I think are sincere, but only God knows what their true intentions are about.

it is better to say you're not a feminist and bash broke people, say your guy must provide what you need, truly I won't be offended

but when you create useless threads about feminism, always shouting equality and independence and you don't practice what you preach it only shows the kind of person you are and what your true intentions are.

gratitude to amarabae, ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, xhosanostra, rukkydelta, ladyF, and safarigirl.

because of that I don't rant about feminism just because of likes because I know that I can't practice that independence stuff, that's me I like being real.

but you can't be ranting and making poor ladies feel bad when you create useless threads about feminism, advocating for gender equality and independence when you're a lazy fake bitch who can't practice what you preach in reality.

be real,

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by kazyhm(m): 1:09am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

- A supposed feminist.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by kazyhm(m): 1:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Shugavee:
Talking to you is like giving a goat scholarship ---nina's voice

Girl bye!!!

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by BabbanBura(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

be real,

@ bolden: more like the only lazy ass leaches who are proud to advertise their trade openly and without shame everywhere on Nairaland.
No Man takes care of any prostitute but pays for service she rendered - Goodluck madam service provider.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by BabbanBura(m): 2:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Amarabae:
How can a feminist expect a guy to spend on her,
Feminism preaches financial independence for women,
That does not mean rejecting a kind gesture from a guy.

Financial responsibility in relationships should not be left for the guy alone,
You contribute as a woman,
You take responsible of some of your financial needs.

It earns you respect.

Nope young lady, none of your "...some financial needs" is any guys' responsibility. Your husband is responsible for your needs and not boyfriend. Get your lazy ass and work to take care of your responsibilities otherwise the guy might just be payinf for your services rendered to him and when it is time to marry, he dumps you because the transaction was over

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by BabbanBura(m): 2:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:

ERM lol sorry o
I go around preaching independent ladies o

but fuvk feminism who e epp grin ( me not opening no door for no man.. he will open it for me nonsense .. they become equal when dey develop a vjay afterall God made us different for a reason)
but I do say our ladies should try and be in employment so these men won't have anything to dangle in our faces..

Thank you my dear. Ladies pls build yourselves, make yourselves and no man can give you any shit. You earn your respect too.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by BabbanBura(m): 2:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

@emboldened,It's high time people begin to understand that the word equality is not a literal meaning but a figurative one.
Gender equality does not mean that we are the same but that the opportunities,resources,access,rights etc.
Should be given to all.
And don't try bringing in religion to social affairs Genesis 1:27 would discredit your assertions.
It seems some people do not understand the gender equality thing not to even talk about racial or social equality.
One of the aims of equality of to fight discrimination.

As for shugavee I have noticed the lady avoids your mentions try to stop looking for her trouble and discredit her on this forum.
You don't know the lady in person so you have no right to tell her who she is or judge her by her comments on this forum because I have also seen her write about splitting the bills as well.She encourages female independency in her post.

I see no where in your clarifying essay quoted herein that feminism or gender equality is 'a man taking all or some of the financial responsibilities of his girlfriend' - why then do you feminists keep insisting on this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning / Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money / Where would u go for your honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.