Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos (27476 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Unekz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
stubbornman:
some of these Nigerian celebrities sef i no no who dey sell these jeans give them
Na all this ABA boys now you don forget lolll
Made in italy
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
the guy go marry him mama age. the woman I pregnant,that's the reason for the rush to marriage
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Rubbiish(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
Is the girl pregnant. Her stomach is showing a little.
She is...
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

She is...
eyha good for them both. Wish her luck
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
CheedyJ:

Wehdone ma..is it ur pregnancy
is it ur own talk.. .
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
wetin concern u
is she ur sister Abi ur ex... Lemme jawe
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
is it ur own talk.. .
E pain u ni,no vex ma
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
CheedyJ:

E pain u ni,no vex ma
yea it did.. .the most painful part of he whole Matter is that I can't meet u real life to wash u down with words. So keep Hiding behind ur moniker. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Jeniva: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
is it sele bobo or sllo bobo?
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
yea it did.. .the most painful part of he whole Matter is that I can't meet u real life to wash u down with words. So keep Hiding behind ur moniker. Mtcheeeeeew
Lol....I'd send my address but wen coming to wash me with words don't 4get to come with Dettol cool..winks
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
CheedyJ:

Lol....I'd send my address but wen coming to wash me with words don't 4get to come with Dettol cool..winks
lol ....i will come with native sponge too so get ready
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Zinny25(f): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abeg which flavour dem say him resemble?? Chicken flavour abi human flavour
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
lol ....i will come with native sponge too so get ready
Funny Ella...native sponge ke,are u coming to deliver me ni,or u wanna wash off my skin? ..Man's scared oo
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by aguyph: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
royalsgist:
lalasticlala more photos
bia make I asked uti Nwachukwu done marry?
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
CheedyJ:

Funny Ella...native sponge ke,are u coming to deliver me ni,or u wanna wash off my skin? ..Man's scared oo
lol ....it called cleansing.. .shey u said I should bring detol if I don't wash u who ll
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
lol ....it called cleansing.. .shey u said I should bring detol if I don't wash u who ll
Hahaha..anyways, I'm allergic to a female washing me,don't wanna cause any kind of reaction, hope u get my drift? ..pleasant nyt ma
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2018
CheedyJ:

Hahaha..anyways, I'm allergic to a female washing me,don't wanna cause any kind of reaction, hope u get my drift? ..pleasant nyt ma
lol ...
...funny u. Don't worry I just stand to watch it's my grandma that ll do Te washing. Any reaction will be well manager with her slaps And pitch
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
lol ...
...funny u. Don't worry I just stand to watch it's my grandma that ll do Te washing. Any reaction will be well manager with her slaps And pitch
It has to b u doing d washing cos i'm too dirty for grandma to wash besides,her slaps & pinches wud b d beginning of wisdom.. Morning miss,hope u slept well
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Zinny25:
Abeg which flavour dem say him resemble?? Chicken flavour abi human flavour
Yea,indomie chicken flavour
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2018
CheedyJ:

It has to b u doing d washing cos i'm too dirty for grandma to wash besides,her slaps & pinches wud b d beginning of wisdom.. Morning miss,hope u slept well
yea I did sorry for my typo errors
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
yea I did sorry for my typo errors
I knew dey were typo errors besides I'm not an English professor... Wud I b an oliver twist if I asked for a more private chat
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2018
CheedyJ:

I knew dey were typo errors besides I'm not an English professor... Wud I b an oliver twist if I asked for a more private chat
lol....you ll ask for more one day and it maybe something I may not be able to grant you. Sooooo not yet. My granny ll shoot you
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
lol....you ll ask for more one day and it maybe something I may not be able to grant you. Sooooo not yet. My granny ll shoot you
OK ma'm. I av learnt to always dust myself bak up weneva I get knocked down,guess daz what I'm going to do till u grant my humble request..And as 4 grandma shooting me,I'd take my chances just don't tell her I av my bullet proof vest on so,she doesn't shoot me in d head..do av urself a lovely day..
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
OK ma'm ..I av learnt to always dust myself back up anytime i get knocked down,guess daz what I'm going to do till u grant my humble request..And as 4 grandma shooting me,I'd take my chances just don't tell her I av my bullet proof vest on so,she doesn't shoot me in d head..do av urself a lovely day.
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CAROLYN19: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Are you a 2018 bride and looking for classic wedding gown to rent or buy, call Elegant Gown Rentals on 08066332919.

1 Share

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
CheedyJ:

OK ma'm ..I av learnt to always dust myself back up anytime i get knocked down,guess daz what I'm going to do till u grant my humble request..And as 4 grandma shooting me,I'd take my chances just don't tell her I av my bullet proof vest on so,she doesn't shoot me in d head..do av urself a lovely day.
lol....funny you. Have a Great day too
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
My only Nl friend.. How re u,hope ur day went well?.. Just checking on u ..wish we cud chat via wassap...gudnyt miss Ella & av a splendid nyt rest...
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
Hello my only Nl friend..hope u re gud & hope ur day went well.. Just wish we cud chat on wasap..do av a splendid nytrest..
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 2:02am On Apr 11, 2018
CheedyJ:

Hello my only Nl friend..hope u re gud & hope ur day went well.. Just wish we cud chat on wasap..do av a splendid nytrest..
hmmmm my day was nice. Had an online day today.. ..whatsapp for now.. Cheedy.. Not yet oo. I may not satisfy ur request. Cos once we start u ll ask for more I may not be able to do all that it's better we stick here for now. Sure we ll meet maybe physically but for now not yet jooor
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2018
ellapius:
hmmmm my day was nice. Had an online day today.. ..whatsapp for now.. Cheedy.. Not yet oo. I may not satisfy ur request. Cos once we start u ll ask for more I may not be able to do all that it's better we stick here for now. Sure we ll me
et maybe physically but for now not yet jooor
Hmmm...trust me I don't & wont make unreasonable requests cos I believe what will b will b besides,there's tym for everything.. I'd take one step at a time...Gudmrn ma..
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
ellapius:
hmmmm my day was nice. Had an online day today.. ..whatsapp for now.. Cheedy.. Not yet oo. I may not satisfy ur request. Cos once we start u ll ask for more I may not be able to do all that it's better we stick here for now. Sure we ll meet maybe physically but for now not yet jooor
Hello miss ..just wana check on u,hope u re gud..takia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.