Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl (7306 Views)

9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Shugavee(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
owowa145:

If relationships are not easy, then please opt out. It is not a do or die affair. U cant allow these girls be ruining lives all in d name of incompetency that u people refer to as love. She has to show that he is valuable if not I'm sorry for him. My 2cents though.
okay noted
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
aaronson:
She has your vulnerability button which some call mumu button, you seem to be the feminine gender here while you let her took your masculine role because of love. Her not reaching out to you since 2 weeks ago is a punishment and manipulation technique to keep you more submissive to her because she knows you the one who will still beg even after the insults she threw at you.

MAN UP!

love is a two way thing, Don't be so emotional invested on girl who sees your relationship with her as an investment. Ditch her! she already gave the clue....."she said if she had her way, she wouldn't ask you for money" which logically means you her means of survival and her meal ticket. Think bro.

Now this is what you do to reclaim that totem of authority she has over you.
Don't reach out to her and when she eventually try reaching out to you by any means calls, text, WhatsApp etc, Do not reply or attend to it and if it is WhatsApp, read the message and let her know you read it but don't reply, if she comes to your house call it quit then she would begin to apologize since you her meal ticket and wouldn't want to lose you. if she does apologize sincerely, accept her and SET THE RULES. you have become the man again.
Op please don't listen to this advice fight for your relationship most of this guy's don't have girlfriend and they wants to scatter your beautiful relationship cause from the look of things you'll definitely be a wonderful husband who values his family
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Shugavee(f): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Miciuk23:
Good evening pals, how is your day going? I hope you enjoying it to the fullest.I am currently in a relationship, that I do not know where I stand has the man , the reason why I asking or seeking for your opinion is that I think am dating a man in a girl physique. Just last week here we had an issues relating to money. She asked me to give her some amount of money, which I agreed to give her because it was important to her and I agreed to.the next two days came , the money money I was suppose to give to her , was not available because of some pressing issues I had to to do regarding my sister , whom is at the hospital undergoing her appendicitis operation. My girlfriend now with asking me what was going on started shouting that and I quote "if she has her way she would never ask me for money again " that am too stingy with so many gibberish which I can't remember. That same day I sent her the money , explained to her that this is what happened. Since almost 2 days now she has not called or even replied my messages.this is the reason I seeking your opinion, anytime we quarrel which I feel it's normal in relationship , she can stay two weeks with out trying to reach out to me , and it's so painful on my path cause I really do like this girl ........pals what your take/ advice to me ?
my own advise:: people r sure going to say dump her, she is trash n all sort of stuffs but there is sure something abt her that brought u on this forum, she might be a nice or horrible person, we can't really tel!! But if u still wanna keep her, talk to her n communicate like the first guy said, then if she keeps acting up n u r fed up, u let go of her!! Don't let anyone push u to do what u don't wanna do at the moment!! Relationships ain't predictable!!!
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by cletz991(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
unicorny:
bros she don maga zone you....when you told her your sister was hospitalised...she was posed to run calling and begging... she's emotionally dead...you are nothing buh an assistant side chick to her(yea,you are not even the side chick)..yea you are the chick,she's the one dating you...
buh before I continue shay you don smash her pvssy sha(that would be a relief)
TWO BOTTLES BEER FOR YOU BROS!

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This relationship is worth saving because it's obvious the op is fighting for his relationship which is what every wise guy will do he will definitely make a good husband..... while his girlfriend is dealing with ego problems which is normal as a lady she loves him but he should make her see things his way...... hope it helps cool
4rm what OP explained, I don't wan2 agree dat d grl loves d guy. U don't say certain things to someone u love like she did according to OP.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
4rm what OP explained, I don't wan2 agree dat d grl loves d guy. U don't say certain things to someone u love like she did according to OP.
She has temper issues which love can overcome if he helps her smiley
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She has temper issues which love can overcome if he helps her smiley
Seems u knw d gf right?
Dating a lady with temper issues is disasterous hope u knw?

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Seems u knw d gf right?
Dating a lady with temper issues is disasterous hope u knw?
He seems to be a very cool guy who understands her and she's willing to change the both of them need a very good time together and sort their differences because she obviously loves him and he knows that he just needs to sit her down and advice her like a mature man will do cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He seems to be a very cool guy who understands her and she's willing to change the both of them need a very good time together and sort their differences because she obviously loves him and he knows that he just needs to sit her down and advice her like a mature man will do cool
I believe dat wen situations like this arise, compromise is needed from both parties, this lady doesn't look like someone ready to compromise. Why not at least pick the calls and express ur anger rather than ignoring.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
I believe dat wen situations like this arise, compromise is needed from both parties, this lady doesn't look like someone ready to compromise. Why not at least pick the calls and express ur anger rather than ignoring.
She felt the issue at hand was more than making a call which to her I think he's being disrespectful and she felt he should have come to her place and they both apologize to each other and move past that...... cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She felt the issue at hand was more than making a call which to her I think he's being disrespectful and she felt he should have come to her place and they both apologize to each other and move past that...... cool
U are better at defending than Sergio Ramos and Tiago Silva combined.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Maybe it may sound like am too egocentric, I had dat kind of issue b4, we had a misunderstanding 4rm our chat d previous night, although I was d cause and I did on purpose, d next day, she avoided my chat, I neither called nor sent her a text. After 3 days of no communication, I just parked in my working place on a tuesday morning wen I saw her missed call, I called back and she said she saw my missed calls dat was why she called (although I didn't dial her line). I told her emphatically I didn't call u, so why did u call me. She was like even if u didn't call b4 now, why is it dat u just left me like dat, u can't even apologise for hurting my feelings is dat fair, she expressed herself in a cool manner, dat evening I took her for an outing and d differences were settled. Her "pride" was preserved. She is a lady i couldn't stay without thnkn abt though.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
U are better at defending than Sergio Ramos and Tiago Silva combined.
What the Ronaldo is happening to you
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the Ronaldo is happening to you
LOL, you of cause. Just defending the lady with full alacrity.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Maybe it may sound like am too egocentric, I had dat kind of issue b4, we had a misunderstanding 4rm our chat d previous night, although I was d cause and I did on purpose, d next day, she avoided my chat, I neither called nor sent her a text. After 3 days of no communication, I just parked in my working place on a tuesday morning wen I saw her missed call, I called back and she said she saw my missed calls dat was why she called (although I didn't dial her line). I told her emphatically I didn't call u, so why did u call me. She was like even if u didn't call b4 now, why is it dat u just left me like dat, u can't even apologise for hurting my feelings is dat fair, she expressed herself in a cool manner, dat evening I took her for an outing and d differences were settled. Her "pride" was preserved. She is a lady i couldn't stay without thnkn abt though.
From the look of things it's obvious you have pride and ego issue's which is bad for you as a man you offend her you're supposed to apologize for hurting her feelings for the fact that you're lucky that day doesn't mean that you'll be some other time.......because if I'm the one you'll have to call me and beg even though I still miss you until you beg me before I can voice out my emotions and apologize too cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, you of cause. Just defending the lady with full alacrity.
I was just trying to let him be the bigger person which he was
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
From the look of things it's obvious you have pride and ego issue's which is bad for you as a man you offend her you're supposed to apologize for hurting her feelings for the fact that you're lucky that day doesn't mean that you'll be some other time.......because if I'm the one you'll have to call me and beg even though I still miss you until you beg me before I can voice out my emotions and apologize too cool
Hahahahahahaa, call it pride or whatever. That is why I don't tolerate people with pride. The thing is I knew she was going to miss me, I wanted to call but I had to drop my phone. I can't give a lady d impression dat I can't deal without you. She insisted I must apologise during the outing according to her "as that is the write thing to do for hurting her feelings and allowing her to do my job by being the first to call".
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I was just trying to let him be the bigger person which he was
It depends on what he wants though, me I can never roll with such ladies, I just detest ladies with rash manners, no respect for elders again.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
It depends on what he wants though, me I can never roll with such ladies, I just detest ladies with rash manners, no respect for elders again.
Which respect again just to apologize to your girlfriend and you're looking for respect what the rainbow colours is happening here

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I will always get lucky cause I knw wen to go high and when to go low. That is the difference between me and pride. It's quite unfortunate that only ladies do tell me u are proud or egocentric and just a few of u do dat. While d male be like dat guy is too humble.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Which respect again just to apologize to your girlfriend and you're looking for respect what the rainbow colours is happening here
U mean after ignoring his calls and texts? Respect for any personality no matter d age, class or creed demands u return missed calls. Even if it's an unknown number. That is what am talking about.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Hahahahahahaa, call it pride or whatever. That is why I don't tolerate people with pride. The thing is I knew she was going to miss me, I wanted to call but I had to drop my phone. I can't give a lady d impression dat I can't deal without you. She insisted I must apologise during the outing according to her "as that is the write thing to do for hurting her feelings and allowing her to do my job by being the first to call".
You don't tolerate people with pride when you have pride undecided hello this isn't about giving a lady the impression that you can't do without her but as a sign that you care by making her know that no matter what happens your relationship is going to stand the test of time smiley you can't go and start telling her girl I can't do without you ? nop just call or probably meet her face to face and tell her look I'm sorry for the way I sound last time I guess I was a little bit hash on you but I'm sorry you know what is relationship if we can't forgive ourselves and this helps us become a better person...... then you remind her about the amazing time you both spent together and how you guys planned your future...... before you'll finish she will be cool and apologize to you even though she does nothing to you undecided then you huge each other maybe she'll cry along the way then you pet her....... before you know makeup sex lipsrsealed follows immediately wink

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
U mean after ignoring his calls and texts? Respect for any personality no matter d age, class or creed demands u return missed calls. Even if it's an unknown number. That is what am talking about.
Like I said earlier this is a bigger issue which I don't think calls can solve he's meant to go to her place and apologize to her and she does the same cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
I will always get lucky cause I knw wen to go high and when to go low. That is the difference between me and pride. It's quite unfortunate that only ladies do tell me u are proud or egocentric and just a few of u do dat. While d male be like dat guy is too humble.
Why won't you be humble to your fellow guys when you're afraid cheesy did you apologize to her....?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You don't tolerate people with pride when you have pride undecided hello this isn't about giving a lady the impression that you can't do without her but as a sign that you care by making her know that no matter what happens your relationship is going to stand the test of time smiley you can't go and start telling her girl I can't do without you ? nop just call or probably meet her face to face and tell her look I'm sorry for the way I sound last time I guess I was a little bit hash on you but I'm sorry you know what is relationship if we can't forgive ourselves and this helps us become a better person...... then you remind her about the amazing time you both spent together and how you guys planned your future...... before you'll finish she will be cool and apologize to you even though she does nothing to you undecided then you huge each other maybe she'll cry along the way then you pet her....... before you know makeup sex lipsrsealed follows immediately wink
LOL, see ur life? Make up sex.
Haven't u heard that "like poles repel and vice versa"? Dat is why I can't tolerate pride. Why I refused to apologize or call on dat issue was because, I tried apologising immediately I knew I picked on her nerves, bae got angry and was like "gud nyt, swt dreams" i wanted to call immediately bt it was late, i slpt late into the nyt cause of dat, u can imagine someone sending an official mail about 2am just to get over her and slp. The thing is we both felt the repercussions. And I preferred it dat way, had it been dat I called d next day to apologise, then She would ignore me next time.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why won't you be humble to your fellow guys when you're afraid cheesy did you apologize to her....?
Afraid? Hahahahaa, even old men and younger guys? I mean guys dat bend to greet me? D last thing I will do now is to fear, either failure, human or life. Except God o.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Like I said earlier this is a bigger issue which I don't think calls can solve he's meant to go to her place and apologize to her and she does the same cool
It solely depends on if OP wants to keep the lady in question, ignore her corrosive traits and move on with her.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, see ur life? Make up sex.
Haven't u heard that "like poles repel and vice versa"? Dat is why I can't tolerate pride. Why I refused to apologize or call on dat issue was because, I tried apologising immediately I knew I picked on her nerves, bae got angry and was like "gud nyt, swt dreams" i wanted to call immediately bt it was late, i slpt late into the nyt cause of dat, u can imagine someone sending an official mail about 2am just to get over her and slp. The thing is we both felt the repercussions. And I preferred it dat way, had it been dat I called d next day to apologise, then She would ignore me next time.
Ladies like it when you come to their face and apologize not by calls we consider calls as being disrespectful cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Afraid? Hahahahaa, even old men and younger guys? I mean guys dat bend to greet me? D last thing I will do now is to fear, either failure, human or life. Except God o.
Abegi open up you're afraid of your fellow guys tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Abegi open up you're afraid of your fellow guys tongue
Ok, i agree. Then the ladies that am nt afraid of, i will dominate them na, I can't loose home and away abeg.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies like it when you come to their face and apologize not by calls we consider calls as being disrespectful cool
And if a guy doesn't call, he is not caring abi?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I did apologise bt it was later when I wanted to drop her off after the outing, she did thesame thing. Satisfied now abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? / Opening The Door For Ladies / Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.