Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl (7307 Views)

9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You don't need to fight in other to be a warrior your actions makes you one cheesy
like serious? Tell me more pls.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The queen wink
Queen? Ok o. Let me just agree.
Thegeneralqueen:
You don't need to fight in other to be a warrior your actions makes you one cheesy
Thegeneralqueen:
The queen wink
Queen? Ok o. Let me just agree.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Queen? Ok o. Let me just agree. Queen? Ok o. Let me just agree.
You just have to cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just have to cheesy
Say u be queen abi? I don't argue with royalty.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Say u be queen abi? I don't argue with royalty.
Awwwww he's starting to be a change man that respect women kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
like serious? Tell me more pls.
The things you do like I said action speaks louder than words cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwwww he's starting to be a change man that respect women kiss cheesy
hahahahahahaa, who told u dat I don't respect women?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The things you do like I said action speaks louder than words cool
who is dat person always liking ur comments? Let me just assume what u are saying and boost my ego.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
who is dat person always liking ur comments? Let me just assume what u are saying and boost my ego.
The person believes I'm being honest with you tongue hmmmmm boost your ego ke.... cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
hahahahahahaa, who told u dat I don't respect women?
Your ego and pride told me cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The person believes I'm being honest with you tongue hmmmmm boost your ego ke.... cheesy
yes o, u need to boost my ego.
Dat person is nt sure u are honest with me, he/she just d support u.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Your ego and pride told me cool
U would term it pride if u want me to worship instead.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
yes o, u need to boost my ego.
Dat person is nt sure u are honest with me, he/she just d support u.
I have heard you cheesy
You're jealous of me because someone is liking my comments tongue
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
U would term it pride if u want me to worship instead.
Nah I can't worship you biko cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I have heard you cheesy
You're jealous of me because someone is liking my comments tongue
hahahaa, am jealous o. What were u expecting me to do b4?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah I can't worship you biko cheesy
I mean u would term it pride if u want me to worship you instead.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
hahahaa, am jealous o. What were u expecting me to do b4?
Awww someone is in pains don't cry GOD still answer prayers you see need to drop pride so they'll start liking your comment cheesy cheesy

Grayjoy right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
I mean u would term it pride if u want me to worship you instead.
Yes I would.....wink
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
It's ur turn to laff, so keep laffn u hear?
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww someone is in pains don't cry GOD still answer prayers you see need to drop pride so they'll start liking your comment cheesy cheesy

Grayjoy right now cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
It's ur turn to laff, so keep laffn u hear?
But I'm sorry nah embarassed embarassed

But it's painful cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes I would.....wink
I can't do that o. Even God how many times I don worship well b4 I go thnk of one lady like that. Bae will be like "stay there and be feeling urself". It's nt pride it's my self esteem am protecting o. When u become one good guy, d lady will just dump ur sorry ass for one bad guy. Even u, u'll do dat.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
I can't do that o. Even God how many times I don worship well b4 I go thnk of one lady like that. Bae will be like "stay there and be feeling urself". It's nt pride it's my self esteem am protecting o. When u become one good guy, d lady will just dump ur sorry ass for one bad guy. Even u, u'll do dat.
All this your ideology is not helping matters cheesy no wonder she always complains smiley

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But I'm sorry nah embarassed embarassed

But it's painful cheesy cheesy
Lol. U are apologising and yabbing me same time abi?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
All this your ideology is not helping matters cheesy no wonder she always complains smiley
That person keeps liking make I catch am first.
She isn't complaining though.
Being sincere, u don't want a guy dat dances to ur tone ryt?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by jacyhelen(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miciuk23:
Good evening pals, how is your day going? I hope you enjoying it to the fullest.I am currently in a relationship, that I do not know where I stand has the man , the reason why I asking or seeking for your opinion is that I think am dating a man in a girl physique. Just last week here we had an issues relating to money. She asked me to give her some amount of money, which I agreed to give her because it was important to her and I agreed to.the next two days came , the money money I was suppose to give to her , was not available because of some pressing issues I had to to do regarding my sister , whom is at the hospital undergoing her appendicitis operation. My girlfriend now with asking me what was going on started shouting that and I quote "if she has her way she would never ask me for money again " that am too stingy with so many gibberish which I can't remember. That same day I sent her the money , explained to her that this is what happened. Since almost 2 days now she has not called or even replied my messages.this is the reason I seeking your opinion, anytime we quarrel which I feel it's normal in relationship , she can stay two weeks with out trying to reach out to me , and it's so painful on my path cause I really do like this girl ........pals what your take/ advice to me ?

you are dating a runs girl..they dont kw what is feelings or love..
Just run.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by jacyhelen(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Naturally women have ego problem but as a man you're expected to be the bigger person here go to her place and apologize to her she obviously loves you but sometimes ego won't let her tell you but from her body language you can easily detect it....don't listen to all this guy's here they are jealous of you and they don't have girlfriend but would want to advise you...... flee from them cool

mumu write up.
Hope u are someones maga
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by CONFAMA: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miciuk23:
nice one guy , like this so I don abandon

u are not mature enough to handle a woman.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol. U are apologising and yabbing me same time abi?
What's your own self I'm apologizing in a romantic way nah cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
That person keeps liking make I catch am first.
She isn't complaining though.
Being sincere, u don't want a guy dat dances to ur tone ryt?
Ehmm not like that I like stubborn guys but not too stubborn such that before we have things my way there will be a little bit drama from his side but at the end he will give in....little fight makes relationship looks romantic cheesy

it's obvious you're the one liking my comments but wants to play a trick on me cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What's your own self I'm apologizing in a romantic way nah cheesy
Hahahahahaa, I got it sha, just that I had to respond in anoda romantic way. LOL.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Hahahahahaa, I got it sha, just that I had to respond in anoda romantic way. LOL.
You see why I said you're very tricky cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ehmm not like that I like stubborn guys but not too stubborn such that before we have things my way there will be a little bit drama from his side but at the end he will give in....little fight makes relationship looks romantic cheesy

it's obvious you're the one liking my comments but wants to play a trick on me cheesy
Op is way out of ur league then. If am to choose for him, I wil just walk him out of that abuse.
Lol, honestly am not the one hitting the "likes", maybe someone who is on ur trail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) / The Man Behind Big Brother Voice Finally Exposed! / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.