Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl (7308 Views)

9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Not when I'm having an interesting conversation with a nigga cheesy but I don't see nigga as a racist word I kinda finds it sexy cool
So u find a cool and proud nigga sexy? See why dat nigga will never stop being proud? Lol.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by kepstone: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2018
bro... run for ur life... don't allow emotions to rule ur logical reasoning. what ur babe did was d same my ex did.... I have to conclude this person does not love me. someone who loves you will insult u, throw tantrums, get angry at u, use words I mean bad word on you. u even said ur sis blood sis had operation and d money was meant for DT yet dis jazebel made u to send her d money. bro be wise dis lady will dump u, can't you see she is not empathetic about ur sis health. this kind of ladies will sell you n dump u and ur heart break will land u in psychaitric hospital. bro run no love hear forget that saying she loves Na lie.... money is more of a priority to her and akdy DT makes u wanna do things and put u under pressure. bro... abeg run leave this mumu love u claim...
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
So u find a cool and proud nigga sexy? See why dat nigga will never stop being proud? Lol.
You self what's your own you've started cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nop I reach cheesy

I'm talking about you trying to make your hours count by being productive..... I don't know you're in the right position to tell me cheesy
why u no go reach, woman is synonymous with cry. Ask bob marley, am innocent.
Just want to make my opportunities count and prove my family wrong.
Am a hustler that is d word i prefer, bt am thinking of establishing a firm within the next two years, it should be up and running. That should be enough said abt that I thnk.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You self what's your own you've started cheesy
Let me nt start agn, let me just off it.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Let me nt start agn, let me just off it.
Mr nigga cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mr nigga cheesy
Lol, don't tell me u need medical attention o. What kind of salutation is that?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
why u no go reach, woman is synonymous with cry. Ask bob marley, am innocent.
Just want to make my opportunities count and prove my family wrong.
Am a hustler that is d word i prefer, bt am thinking of establishing a firm within the next two years, it should be up and running. That should be enough said abt that I thnk.
Awww that's so sweet of you....... you'll achieve more than this When the time comes..... don't ever listen to any negative things from people just do you in your own unique way and watch you excel cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, don't tell me u need medical attention o. What kind of salutation is that?
I was just calling you what I loves nah cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I was just calling you what I loves nah cheesy
Lol, mr nigga?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awww that's so sweet of you....... you'll achieve more than this When the time comes..... don't ever listen to any negative things from people just do you in your own unique way and watch you excel cool
Abi, that is what am hoping for. Then I will just get a label and trademark.
My family is a kind of family dat hubby and wifey are legal practitioners, 1st son same thing, daughter married same thing. So I carved out my own lane, read a high profile course and dad was like I will get u a job, after a year and some months, I went to dad and was like I wan2 resign and be an entrepreneur, he wasn't happy cause it has virtually nothing to do with dat course i studied. So they were like, get a job and free urself of the stress, to succeed will be difficult, so I wan2 prove them wrong and make it to d top.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Send her more money op... Double the amount & watch her run into ur waiting arms grin
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Abi, that is what am hoping for. Then I will just get a label and trademark.
My family is a kind of family dat hubby and wifey are legal practitioners, 1st son same thing, daughter married same thing. So I carved out my own lane, read a high profile course and dad was like I will get u a job, after a year and some months, I went to dad and was like I wan2 resign and be an entrepreneur, he wasn't happy cause it has virtually nothing to do with dat course i studied. So they were like, get a job and free urself of the stress, to succeed will be difficult, so I wan2 prove them wrong and make it to d top.
Wow that's a wonderful developments there love your courage looks like you have been an ambitious young man right from the unset never give up since nothing were capable to stop you then I think there's anything that can stop you now I whisper to the op ( so he has always been with this pride thing from the unset ) lipsrsealed I think I'll give you a new name which is "DEMPA" meaning the strong one cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, mr nigga?
Now your new name is dempa cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now your new name is dempa cool
Lol, meaning?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wow that's a wonderful developments there love your courage looks like you have been an ambitious young man right from the unset never give up since nothing were capable to stop you then I think there's anything that can stop you now I whisper to the op ( so he has always been with this pride thing from the unset ) lipsrsealed I think I'll give you a new name which is "DEMPA" meaning the strong one cool
LOL, u and this pride talk sha. "Dempa" from which language?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, meaning?
Great one cheesy

Good morning sir cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, u and this pride talk sha. "Dempa" from which language?
It's an igbo word cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Great one cheesy

Good morning sir cheesy
Don't mistake me for ur dibia pls. Lol. How was ur nyt?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's an igbo word cheesy
thought abt it as well. U ran away last nyt.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Don't mistake me for ur dibia pls. Lol. How was ur nyt?
Dibia ke far from that cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
thought abt it as well. U ran away last nyt.
Why won't I run away when you've proven to be a strong man cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why won't I run away when you've proven to be a strong man cheesy
Strong man? I didn't touch u o, b4 people will think another thing.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Dibia ke far from that cheesy
LOL, far from dibia? What is that salutation close to then?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Strong man? I didn't touch u o, b4 people will think another thing.
Now this just got me cheesy cheesy and who is after what people will say when their opinion doesn't matter cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now this just got me cheesy cheesy and who is after what people will say when their opinion doesn't matter cheesy cheesy
Lol, provided u don't get demoralised, u knw my pride will see me through. LOL
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, far from dibia? What is that salutation close to then?
just like a big person or warrior smiley
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Lol, provided u don't get demoralised, u knw my pride will see me through. LOL
You have started again pride ke....... pride doesn't help you cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
just like a big person or warrior smiley
Am one guy dat is not big, am just tall and slender. Talking abt warrior, never fought a war b4 though. Lol.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You have started again pride ke....... pride doesn't help you cool
LOL, says who?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Am one guy dat is not big, am just tall and slender. Talking abt warrior, never fought a war b4 though. Lol.
You don't need to fight in other to be a warrior your actions makes you one cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, says who?
The queen wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) / The Man Behind Big Brother Voice Finally Exposed! / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.