Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl (7247 Views)

9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
It solely depends on if OP wants to keep the lady in question, ignore her corrosive traits and move on with her.
Yes by being the bigger person cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
I did apologise bt it was later when I wanted to drop her off after the outing, she did thesame thing. Satisfied now abi?
Awwww that was so sweet of you..... but next time you don't have to wait that long to apologize to her cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
And if a guy doesn't call, he is not caring abi?
Why would you not call undecided no try that one with me oooo
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwww that was so sweet of you..... but next time you don't have to wait that long to apologize to her cool
Sweet of me? Remember proud guys don't do swt thingz o.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
hahahahaa, bt i dnt wan2 be disrespectful.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just tell me u don't want d guy to leave her, Op said thingz dat if he marries d lady, it will gradually corrode his entire family u are talking abt being bigger.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Ok, i agree. Then the ladies that am nt afraid of, i will dominate them na, I can't loose home and away abeg.
cheesy cheesy you're not serious intend of you to be fighting your fellow guys you're feeling like a king undecided
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by ennon92(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Naturally women have ego problem but as a man you're expected to be the bigger person here go to her place and apologize to her she obviously loves you but sometimes ego won't let her tell you but from her body language you can easily detect it....don't listen to all this guy's here they are jealous of you and they don't have girlfriend but would want to advise you...... flee from them cool
if ur blood brother is in this kind of mess, can u advice him with this trash

@Op, if u listen to this advice, i promise u u re doomed.

You have surrender ur balls to that leech, thats why she's playing on ur emotions...dnt be a f00l bro
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Sweet of me? Remember proud guys don't do swt thingz o.
Come on see this one what are you feeling like right now undecided proud.... ko.... pride ni cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It always take long 4 me apologise, so even after hugging me she will be like apologise to me o.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Come on see this one what are you feeling like right now undecided proud.... ko.... pride ni cheesy
LOL, at least u knw exactly how am feeling now.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Just tell me u don't want d guy to leave her, Op said thingz dat if he marries d lady, it will gradually corrode his entire family u are talking abt being bigger.
He's meant to change her cause he understands her better he knows her soft side and he should touch it at as when due remember no relationship is perfect cool
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy cheesy you're not serious intend of you to be fighting your fellow guys you're feeling like a king undecided
No point fighting for a lost empire when u are outnumbered.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
It always take long 4 me apologise, so even after hugging me she will be like apologise to me o.
Don't allow your pride kill you what's wrong with you self low your ego a bit it doesn't makes you less a man cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
hahahahaa, bt i dnt wan2 be disrespectful.
The kind of you are so difficult to handle in a relationship you intentionally do things to get her hurt undecided
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He's meant to change her cause he understands her better he knows her soft side and he should touch it at as when due remember no relationship is perfect cool
I knw bt it should be close to perfect b4 being considered worthwhile. I can't date a lady who can use words anyhow on me without checking the effect it will have on me. On the long run, she cares very less abt ur feelings.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, at least u knw exactly how am feeling now.
You mean like this undecided

Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
No point fighting for a lost empire when u are outnumbered.
True I hate it when people around me are engage in awful things it doesn't makes sense it destroys ones reputation cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
I knw bt it should be close to perfect b4 being considered worthwhile. I can't date a lady who can use words anyhow on me without checking the effect it will have on me. On the long run, she cares very less abt ur feelings.
Calling people names is a total no it doesn't helps
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
True I hate it when people around me are engage in awful things it doesn't makes sense it destroys ones reputation cheesy
Awful things like what aunty?
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You mean like this undecided
No, no, no, dnt have a pix to describe it, bt bigger than this. Lol.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
Awful things like what aunty?
Fighting,stealing,aggressive.....e.t.c
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
No, no, no, dnt have a pix to describe it, bt bigger than this. Lol.
You're not serious cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Fighting,stealing,aggressive.....e.t.c
dat will just breed outright hatred towards dat person in me.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Calling people names is a total no it doesn't helps
U can see. Am sure u wouldn't call a guy names if u love him.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
dat will just breed outright hatred towards dat person in me.
That's why I'm always careful on the kind of people I keep as friends because my mom fought so hard to breed me up cheesy biko I can't ruin my hard earned reputation cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The kind of you are so difficult to handle in a relationship you intentionally do things to get her hurt undecided
hahahahaa, u will still enjoy d relationship. I do tell her I love d way she pronounce my name when she is hurt.
Although can't stand seeing her go tru pains sha.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't allow your pride kill you what's wrong with you self low your ego a bit it doesn't makes you less a man cheesy
Pride can't kill me o. It only makes me more intresting. If I lower it again, am gone for good. Am sure u grlz dnt like cool guys.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
U can see. Am sure u wouldn't call a guy names if u love him.
It depends on what lead to the issue of calling names I might call you stupid I simply don't mean it but if you responded by call me idiot to me you meant it and you must apologize cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You're not serious cheesy
I am o. Lol.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's why I'm always careful on the kind of people I keep as friends because my mom fought so hard to breed me up cheesy biko I can't ruin my hard earned reputation cheesy
and d tin is, I just have 2 frnds and none of them stays in town, our movement fluctuates alot, i restrict people in my life alot, dnt want too much closeness, dat is why I chat more online.
Re: Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Grayjoy:
hahahahaa, u will still enjoy d relationship. I do tell her I love d way she pronounce my name when she is hurt.
Although can't stand seeing her go tru pains sha.
Awww that's so sweet of you make sure you keep bringing out the sweetness in you and buried the pride in you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate / How Beautiful Is Your Girlfriend Without Make Ups? Post Lets See. / Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.