Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (40208 Views)

Ebuka Udugbo: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man, Claim He Committed Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen In Gerbu, Adamawa Burn Down Houses, Kill Man (Graphic Pics) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bamite(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Duh. I'm in a Nigerian not a Serbian forum. Go figure.

What brought your xenophobic self to a nigerian forum?
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
One Nigerian killed by the SAfrican police. they want to bring the house down. Almost everyday the Nigerian police carry out extrajudicial killings, not a word. If we compare statistics I think Im safer in xenophobic South Africa than in tribalistic, religious bigotted Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thats ok.
I have lived and schooled in SA and I know pretty much
I also know what a typical 9ja man can do outside his hometown/9ja.
I have reservations on both but I believe the question is on misunderstanding.
Just like there are good people in 9ja so also in SA same applies to the bad ones. To justify one for the whole aint right.
I love SA, dated the finest of babes (beauty with brains), had good guyz as friends and had a nice time with the hope of visiting soonest but 9ja is also endowed with the finest of brains and hearts.
ALL WE NEED IS JUST LOVE. #LETLOVELEAD!
Jayceon:
FIRST THING: It's not hate speech bro.I'm just using necessary measures to confront a hostile situation.In other words,I'm responding in kind.Nigerians insult us here daily and most of the time I just ignore but when I feel like responding I will

SECONDLY: I don't hate Africans,but however I won't let ANYBODY insult South Africans and get away with it,Talk trash about SA and prepare for an avalanche of expletives from Jayceon.They know me very well here

THIRDLY: If you going to be diplomatic you must be impartial.You can't sit there and keep quiet while your compatriots are trash talking others and jump in to play a peacekeeper when others throw back punches..NOT FAIR

LASTLY: Yes! we are all Africans but we belong to our respective countries right? with that said,I AM A SOUTH AFRICAN and I can only defend SA because that's the only place on the planet I call home and If some misguided mumus in here think they can say whatever without being checked they better think again.I'm not the "turn the other cheek" kind of a guy..Never was,never will be.You push the wrong buttons you get obliterated.

Truly yours:Jayceon the eloquent shìt talker

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Zuluhead(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO.

I have no problem being friends with Nigerians, some are good people. In relationships, I just don't see it happening.

No hard feelings though.
Atleast you accepting bit by bit. Most couples started like that, lots of females said that about relationships.
Chilax babe, you are destined to be with a nigerian. cheesy tongue
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by SexyDenzel: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I know is dreadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

Especially when marijuana is mixed into it.

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.
Some people's comment makes you wish slave trade was still going on, you will sell ds one off for one kobo asap. No brain detected.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
Thats ok.
I have lived and schooled in SA and I know pretty much
I also know what a typical 9ja man can do outside his hometown/9ja.
I have reservations on both but I believe the question is on misunderstanding.
Just like there are good people in 9ja so also in SA same applies to the bad ones. To justify one for the whole aint right.
I love SA, dated the finest of babes (beauty with brains), had good guyz as friends and had a nice time with the hope of visiting soonest but 9ja is also endowed with the finest of brains and hearts.
ALL WE NEED IS JUST LOVE. #LETLOVELEAD!
Okay I get all that and I'm happy to hear a point of view of an open minded person.But what do you mean the question is on misunderstanding?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Simply means we misunderstand ourselves as we look at things from different perspectives does not change the fact.
Jayceon:
Okay I get all that and I'm happy to hear a point of view of an open minded person.But what do you mean the question is on misunderstanding?
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
Simply means we misunderstand ourselves as we look at things from different perspectives does not change the fact.

understood smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Curiosity.

Sis I searched him on google he is married and has 4 kids. embarassed
The guy is handsome.
I just found out that Fabian Rios is a guest star on telemundo "the fan".Which they
are currently showing.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Curiosity.
bitch the same thing I told u bitch, u are not needed here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.